Who Knew She Wanted Me?

Story Info
I had no idea she wanted sex. Boy, did she want it all!
2.8k words
4.01
50.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had arrived at camp about 11 am. It was deserted. I had arrived a week before anyone else because as head of the stables, I had a ton of work to do. All 20 of our horses had been turned out last October, and they had been out all winter. It was now May and the horses would be dirty and wild. I realized that just catching the horses by myself was going to be a huge task.

As I started to load tack into my truck, I heard a vehicle coming into camp. I saw it was Lucy, the camp cook. She and her family lived at the ranch house two miles up the road. She and her daughter Nikki came over to welcome me. Lucy had been the cook for about ten years, and Nikki grew up at camp. I told Lucy I hadn't though enough about my plan to catch the horses and bring them into camp. I asked her if Nikki was going to help her in the kitchen and she said no. So I asked Lucy if I could borrow her daughter for the afternoon. She said sure. She said Nikki was dying to ride all winter, but she couldn't as she needed a senior staff member with her for insurance rules. Lucy knew I was senior staff in charge of the stables, so she trusted me.

Lucy went on to the kitchen and Nikki and I drove up the road to the ranch where the horses were. We spent the next 3 hours trying to catch horses.

It was fun catching up with Nikki. She was like a little sister, and I was good friends with her brother John, who had joined the army. She kept me entertained with stories about John, her parents, and school. I remember thinking that she was growing up, but I never thought about her in a sexual way. John was my bud, and she was like a little sister. However, for a little sister, she had developed one hell of an ass!

The horses had been out in a pasture all winter. They were dirty and ornery. But after 3 hours we had caught 8 of the twenty or so horses. We saddled 2 well behaved older horses and attached lead ropes to the other ones so we could pony them behind us. As we were getting ready to leave, Nikki told me she needed to go pee, and she ran into her house. She came out shortly, and we decided we would take a lake trail down to camp because the horses would behave better on a trail than on the roa. We started down the trail and we hadn't gone too far, perhaps half a mile, when Nikki said she had to pee again. She got off her horse and handed all the lead ropes to me. I noticed that she wasn't shy and she didn't go behind me or even behind a tree to relieve herself. She gave me a perfect shot of her cute little ass and her hairy bush while I watched her pee. It really turned me on to watch the urine come out of her. I noticed that she was smiling at me as she finished. She knew I watched her and even though I was embarrassed, she obviously wasn't. I could feel my dick growing uncomfortably in my jeans. She walked back over to me and I tried to hand her. The reigns to her horse. Instead of taking the reins, she reached for my cock! It was an awkward position as she couldn't quite reach it, and she must have seen confusion on my face because she looked me right in the eyes and said, "I want you to be the first." She told me to get off my horse and help her tie up the horses. I did what I was told.

We got the horses tied up, and she came over to me and we started to kiss. I felt her tit through her tee shirt. How had I never noticed her nice rack? She had obviously grown up, and I was hard as hell. I took off her shirt and bra and she took off her pants as I took my pants off. We took the saddles off the two horses and made a little bed with the blankets and saddle pads. I can remember watching her little pussy open up as she bent over the blankets to make things neater.

She lay down first and spread her legs wide. I love to eat pussy. The taste and smell of a woman really turns me on. So without even asking her I lay down with face buried in her little pussy. I started by licking her from vagina to clit, really slowly. I probably licked her slowly like that ten or so times. She was very wet. I thought about fingering her hole, but I decided if she were a virgin, I wanted my cock to pop her cherry, so instead I started licking her clit. I could tell she liked this. She was moaning loudly and I thought she might be close to climax. So I bit her very hard right on her clit and hood. She screamed a little and gasped. I asked her if I had hurt her. She said a little. I remember I said good, because there was going to be a little more pain in her future. She smiled at me and said it would be good pain. I stopped eating her out and got on top of her and started to kiss her. They were big, wet, sloppy kisses. I ask her if she could taste her own juices as we kissed, and she said yes. I took my index finger and wiped her pussy with my finger. Once it was soaked, I told her to open her mouth and suck my finger as if it were a cock. She did. That really turned me on because I realized at this point she was a very dirty girl, and she would probably be willing to do anything I asked of her.

We kissed more and she tried to play with my cock and balls. I asked her to stop becase I knew I would cum quickly. I told her I wasn't going to finger her little pussy yet. I asked if she were a virgin. She said yes. I told her then I wanted my cock to be the first the thing in her pussy. She laughed and said she had been masturbating for years, said she was ready for a dick. I told her I was worried because I didn't have a condom, and I didn't want to get her pregnant. She laughed and told me to wait a minute. She got up, grabbed her jeans, and pulled several rubbers out of her pocket. I laughed and said she had come prepared. She said she knew she was going to fuck me, so when she went into her house to pee, she grabbed some condoms from the box of them her parents had! She knew she wanted to fuck me, but I had had no idea.

I showed her how to put on the condom and I told her to lie on her back. I told her that this time, the sex was for me. I told her I was going to cum quickly so I would fuck her hard and fast. I told her she probably wouldn't enjoy it, and it would probably hurt. She looked me right in the eye and said she had been playing with herself for years. She wasn't afraid. She wanted it.

I got on top of her missionary style and I kissed her. I told her to reach down and guide my dick into her hole. She did so and as soon as the tip entered her hole, I pushed it in all the way. She gasped a little, but I had warned her. I didn't make love to her, I fucked her hard. I came in just a minute or two, but I didn't pull out. I just lay on top of her with my dick now getting soft in her pussy. I looked at her and she was smiling. I asked if she was alright, and she said yes.

I carefully took my dick out of her and showed her how to take off the rubber. We didn't have any towels or toilet paper, and I was a sticky mess. So I asked her if she would help me clean up. She said sure, but asked how. I asked her if she remembered how she had sucked my finger earlier? She said sure. I told her to put my cum covered cock in her mouth and suck the cum off of it. She didn't miss a beat.

I could feel myself starting to recover and get hard again, so we switched to a sixty nine. Nikki was a good little cock sucker, and I was hard in no time. She didn't miss a beat when I put a finger in her hole, but when I put the second finger in, she moaned and squirmed a bit. After a couple minutes, she was wet and distracted. I started to flick my tongue over her anus, and she moaned. She stopped blowing me properly because she was so distracted from her own pleasure. My cock was just resting in her mouth. I asked her if she was ready to be fucked again, this time properly. She said yes. She started to lie on her back, but I told her it would be different this time. She had to get on top of me. We got another condom on and she sat right down on my cock. It felt great being inside her hot, wet, tight box, but the best part was her facial expressions. At times she looked like she were in pain, at other times she looked like a contortionist because of the funny expressions she made. After a couple of minutes, she was tiring, and I told her we were going to switch positions. I told her I wanted to do her doggy-style because I could get my cock deep in her and that gave me access to her ass hole. She didn't blink and got on her hands and knees.

I stuck it in her pussy from behind, and I moved very slowly at first. I told her to grind on my cock when I was all the way in her. We did it slowly for a minute or two, and I asked her if she was ok. She turned and smiled at me and said she was fine. I told her to get ready for a surprise. I took a finger and stuck it in her mouth as we were still doing it doggy-style. As soon as my finger was wet, I put it on her anus. I pulled my cock half way out of her pussy, I started to slowly put my finger in her ass hole. I could tell she was a little uncomfortable, so I started to hump her again while my finger was half way in her ass. I told her to rub her clit. She did, and she immediately got really turned on. So I started to fuck her ass with my finger. Every time I would pull my cock out of her pussy, I buried my finger in her ass. That really turned her on and she started rubbing her clit really hard. We might have continued that way for two minutes, and I was ready to come again. After I came, I took off the condom and told her to lick the cum off my dick again. She did. I told her we should probably get moving and head down to camp. So we got dressed, got the horses ready and headed back to camp.

Right as we got to the stables at camp, her father, Tim showed up. He asked if we were finished, and I laughed and told him no. I invented a little story about loosing one of the horses on the trail, and we had to stop to catch it. He said he understood, the horses are particularly wild after being out on their own all winter. He offered to give me a ride back to the ranch to get my truck, and of course Nikki had to come with us as she wasn't allowed to be with the horses without a senior staff member. We got my truck, and Tim said Nikki could help me put away the horses and tack as long as I brought her back home when we were finished. I assured him I would.

As Nikki and I drove slowly back to camp, I asked her why me. Why did she pick me to give her virginity to. She asked me if I remembered several years ago when we were on a trail ride with a group of campers, and one of the campers bridal broke during the ride. I did. I had asked her to give her horse to the camper, and I asked her to ride double with me on my horse. (The camper was paying for camp, and she was like staff or family. The campers get first priority.) She had sat in front of me on my horse, and she steered while I pulled the horse with the broken bridal behind me. When I told her I remembered this, she said that my dick had rubbed on her ass the whole trip and it made her wet. She said it was the first time she had ever gotten wet, and told me she would have given herself to me that day! I thanked her and told her that we had all summer to have sex and I had just begun to teach her about the pleasures she would soon discover. She asked what else there was to learn. I told her she had to learn how to give a proper blow job,, and she would have to learn how to swallow my load. She said ok. I told her she had to try anal. She said that sounded like a good idea because she couldn't get pregnant from anal sex. And she said that she got really hot when I was fingering her ass earlier while I fucked her. I told her she was correct, you don't get pregnant from anal. I told her I could fuck her ass without a condom,, and that way she could feel cum inside of her. She didn't understand what I meant, but I knew from a previous partner that some women love the feel of cum inside them.

At that point, we got back to camp, fed the horses and put away the tack. I was just about to drive her back home when she said she still had a condom and she wanted to do it one more time. I was young, and I knew I would get hard in an instant, so I said yes, but I told her this time I was going to butt fuck her. She said sure.

I knew there was Vaseline in the tack room. We use it to lube the worming tube for worming horses. I got the Vaseline, and told her to suck my dick until it was hard. Once I was hard, we put on the condom. She pulled down her pants, and I bent her over the grain bin and fucked her pussy a little. She was hot and wet, so I put a dab of Vaseline on her anus. I warned her that this might hurt her, but once I was in, I wasn't going to stop until I came. She said she was ready.

I took off the rubber and put some Vasoline on my cock. Then, I shoved it all the way in her ass with one stroke. She cried out a bit, but I wasn't going to stop. She had learned to rub her clit from the previous doggy-style, and she was rubbing it. I fucked her relly hard for several minutes and I knew I would be coming soon. I asked her if she was ready to feel hot cum inside her. She screamed yes. I told her to get ready, and I came in her ass. I will never forget the cute smile she gave me as she licked my cum and her ass juices off my dick.

Needless to say, I had her every which way I could that summer, including one night with one of her female cousins, but that is another story.