Who Knows What Tomorrow Will Bring

Story Info
A hot, fast and wild first encounter with another women.
1.3k words
3.4
19.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JStarG
JStarG
3 Followers

You get to the coffee shop and she's not there. And so you wait, nervous and uncertain. Perhaps you shouldn't have come. And now you think about her and about this; what? You have no idea what to expect. You've thought about it over and over again, about what might happen or what might not happen. And yet you're still unclear, unsure. And now you think about all the times that you saw her here while getting your morning coffee. It's strange, you check out other woman all the time, just like all woman do, you'll notice if they're hot, or not, you'll notice something specific about them, something that you like or don't like, but not this time; why? She isn't really even someone who you'd think you would want to do this with for a first time; she's a little bit rough, sexy as hell, but definitely rough around the edges in a rocker, biker sort of way. At first she caught your eye in the normal and curious way and then it slowly became something else. Why? What is it about her? Her body? Her hair? The way she moves? The way she speaks? And when did it get to the point that you started to look forward to seeing her every morning; happy when you did, sad and depressed when you didn't.

You gonna get in or what?

You turn away from the coffee shop window and see her standing next to her little beat up car waiting, watching you.

You don't move. You wait, still at this very last minute, uncertain.

Well? It's not exactly fuckin warm out here you know.

You step towards the curb and get in the car.

I didn't think you'd come, she says as she pulls the car out onto the road.

I wasn't sure either, you reply.

She lights a joint, takes a hit and passes it to you. You try it and it immediately makes you feel better, calmer.

You drive and together you smoke the rest of the joint. You think about the last time you saw one another in the coffee shop and about how she stopped next to you on her way out and whispered to you; if you got the balls, met me here tonight at 7.

Perhaps it was the way she smiled when she said it. Or they way she threw her head back the ways she does when she left. You don't know. But you're here.

The car pulls up in front of a small, remote, rundown clapboard house.

This is it, she says. Coming? With that she gets out and walks towards the door.

You follow behind her and she closes the door.

Although the house is old and falling down and a little messy, it isn't dirty. Suddenly an Aerosmith song blasts from the living room. It pulsates and you remember that your high and feeling pretty good; still nervous and unsure, but good.

Come back here, she yells from the kitchen.

You walk to the end of the hallway and enter the tiny, messy kitchen.

Here, she passes you an opened beer. Cheers.

Cheers, you reply.

Let's do a line, whattaya think? With that, she spills out from an old lozenge tin a small pile of coke. She breaks it out into two lines and snorts the first one. She passes to you the rolled up bill.

You wait, and then tip back your beer. Sounds good, you reply.

And so you do, you do the line and instantly the hard buzz comes over you and you feel great, you feel amazing; high, good. You finish your beer.

She's been watching you, and she smiles. You smile back. Nice, eh? she says.

You nod. Yeah.

Here, have another beer. Cheers.

Cheers, you reply again.

Fuck it, she says, I'm doin another. And she does. She straightens out another line for you; you up to it?

Yeah, definitely, you answer.

Cool.

As you bend over the table to do the line she moves behind you and you feel her hands on your hips. You feel her move up against you. She pushes into you slightly and it doesn't feel bad to you. Her hands move down your hips. It feels good. You like it. You do the other line and when you straighten and turn around she is there and suddenly you are both at each other, kissing wildly, passionately, stoned beyond believe, your tongues deep and probing and driving deeper and harder yet, your hands up and down one another, both of you pushing and wanting and anxious and in a hurry for more.

She suddenly breaks away and takes you by the arms and pushes you onto the table, you slide yourself down as she comes at you. She places her hands on your white blouse and rips it open exposing your beautiful round breasts cupped as they are in your black lace bra. You hands move down to your pants and as you start to undo the button she moves your hand away and takes over, she undoes them and starts to pull them down, you lift your ass so that she can get them off you and she does. She pushes you back down onto the table and there you lay; amazing, hot, high and ready and she takes you by the side of the head and begins to kiss you again, heavy and hard and then you reach for her breasts and you find them, full and round and you grasp at her shirt trying to open it, she moves back and rips it off herself, then she comes at you again, and she places her fingers under your black lace g-string straps and pulls them up over your hips; oh fuck, she says, I want you so fuckin bad. She lets go of your g-string and grabs you by the hips and slides you towards her at the edge of the table. She places your feet on the table so that your knees are in the air. She leans over you and slips one of your breasts out of your bra and takes it quickly into her mouth; this isn't a time for slow passion, for making love, this is heat, high, high heat and she pulls her head back slightly taking your nipple into her teeth, she bits, just a little at first and then harder, it hurts but you like it and you want more; harder you tell her and she does. You scream. She lets go and grabs both your breasts in her hands and pushes them up hard. Letting go, she runs her nails down your stomach, digging deep into your skin. She finds your pussy and literally grabs it in her fist, squeezing: I'm gonna do so many goddamn things to you, she says, that you wouldn't ever have believed were even fuckin possible.

Your world is spinning and you're breathing so hard and heavy that all you can manage is a low soft; do it.

And that becomes that; she takes you, her head between your legs, your back arching, first her fingers and then her whole fist inside of you, you screaming, she rolls you over and brings you such total and extreme erotic pain that all you can do is to continue to scream and moan and cum long and hard and gasp for air all the while taking more and more yet and still wanting and craving more.

Together you've past out on the table, for how long you don't know and for that matter you don't really care. Awake now while she sleeps next you, you think about how you never thought you'd be able to do this, that you were even capable of it. But you know now that you've always wanted this, but were too frightened and too insecure to try it. Would he mind, now that he is gone, you do not know, nor does that feel so important now, for now you truly feel free, free for the first time in a very long time, for now anyway; for who knows what tomorrow will bring.

JStarG
JStarG
3 Followers