Who Needs a Spa for a Facial?

Story Info
Wife gives surprise special treatment.
5.3k words
4.24
75.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower.

It was our new bed. Oh, not for sleeping, but for making love. Yes, somehow along the way the rectangular plexi-glass enclosure had become our new setting for sex. We have been married for over 27 years now. Our sex life has been tremendous over those years. We've done a little of everything and done it a little of everywhere. Of course, we've made love in our bed. We've made love, or had the most intimate and most satisfying sex in every room of the house. The bathroom is no exception. We've had sex in the shower since our honeymoon morning.

Only now the shower has become the only place we have sex. I'm not really sure how long it has been since it has become our sole place to make love, not that it isn't wonderfully freeing to be naked and cleansed at the same time while we have sex. I've always enjoyed shower sex. My wife seems to enjoy it just as much. Although, we seldom, if ever have anything more than a good soaping body contact that sometimes ends in a good licking for her and almost always in nice sudsy handjob for me. By far, I am not complaining, a good cum is a good cum. And until this morning I had not contemplated needing more or even that our love lives had ended up in the bathroom, as it were.

Not until this morning I say as I just had not realized how much I had been missing all these years, not just from our infrequent forays into shower love, but to how seldom we make love at all anymore. But now as wife is kneeling before me with her hands rubbing up and down my thighs and her bright face looking up at me with the unusual sight of that ever gorgeous smile of hers pierced by the thick rod of my manhood I am feeling amazed that this is happening. She has never done this to me, for me, before. I am usually the one the one kneeling before her here in our shower stall. I am the one that worships her, dining on her inviting and delectable womanhood; never her on her knees before me. I never remember her doing this anywhere as she is doing now taking me into her warm, oh my, very accepting mouth.

But first, before I get too ahead of myself and prematurely spout off about the subject at hand let me explain how we got here, not just in our shower this morning but to where she is doing what she is doing to me now and why it is so incredibly out of the norm. My wife and I have had a good sex life, a mostly satisfying sex life, at least from my perspective. Of course, I suppose many a psychologist would say it can't be that fully satisfying if I spend time on the computer writing stories like this one, getting fully aroused as I do, and ending in a most explosive orgasm each and every time. Or that I find inspiration for my stories or my sex life with my lovely wife by perusing a couple of favorite porn sites where I view both very stimulating narratives and erotic video clips or pictures. Many times some of the latter cause me to be freer with my physical handiwork as it were and I find myself standing at my desk stroking away to an especially erotic pose of my favorite amateur porn female. I have come back to her all too many times in the last couple of years. Many times she caused some of the messy ones, the cums where I must get paper towels to clean up the mess off the floor or the desk or even the monitor itself, when I overindulge. The cum, my cum, has run down the face of that woman super-sized on my computer screen too often. Yes, I have sex with her and yes, it's unbeknownst to my wife that I have a fantasy mistress. I don't make love to my mistress. I still only make love to my wife. I love her and am so very satisfied with loving her, but yes, I'll admit as I stand here this morning with my erection slipping in and out of her loving wet mouth I'm flashing back to my computer mistress and doing this to her face as I have in my fantasy world many times before.

All of which is where the unusual occurrence I speak of comes to light. Never has my wife taken me into her mouth in this way in our marriage. Oh, she has licked over my hardness a few times over the years. She has kissed it many, many times, even as 'good luck' just before I enter her most intimate place and surrender myself to the heat of her desire and the ultimate design of my love's expression deep within her body. I would not trade that feeling, that true union of our bodies and marital bliss, for anything in this world. Only, I'm trying not to over think why we have to this point where her lips slide fully up onto my swelling shaft as I alternately look into her luscious green eyes and down upon her red lips stretched around me as she eases back until her they are pursed, just touching the head of my cock.

Its funny, I never call it a 'cock' and neither does my wife. I'm not sure I've called it much of anything except my penis, or on occasion 'Little Stephen'. She called it that first as a tease. She calls my manhood 'it', or 'thingy' or that 'disgusting male protrusion' when she is in her most playful mood. But she always comes back to it. As I say, not as much as she used to, but not necessarily all because of her. I work way too much nowadays. I worked nearly 125 hours in the last two weeks in fact, including the weekend. This has been a trend for the last few months. Add to that our new puppy; puppy of nearly seven months now. I do look back on when we got him and see another trend after all, nearly no sex in our bed in all that time. Oh, we tried a couple of times. But little pup got in the way. I tried putting him in his cage or outside our bedroom door but all he did was bark or whimper. That shot the mood for me every time. When he was in bed with us and I tried to get intimate he always found the perfect time to want to make his presence known. A cold nose upon me as I thrust myself into my wife's most intimate place getting caught between my clenching cheeks was not very sexy at all. Or as I was savoring my most favorite dish in this world, another tongue laps its ways in as I'd twirl mine around my lover's clitoris. In each and every case I grunted my displeasure and my wife would scold him away. But he would always return. My wife would also laugh at our predicament and it always made me laugh. Somehow we knew it was what it was and although we could not make love our traditional way it was okay somehow. So our intimate times and love making, just the two of us anyway, soon became a shower thing.

As we stand here now on a Saturday morning in our shower stall as is our ritual, our puppy lay calmly napping on the pale green bath mat just outside the fogged glass door we find ourselves doing our thing once again. Only this is not 'our thing', at least we've never done this before. She has never done this before. My lover is swallowing me nearly whole once again and as I gaze down upon her I watch as she slowly pulls back and nearly releases me. This time I see and feel her tongue twirl around the fully swollen head of my cock. Yes, my cock. It feels like my cock this morning. It feels like my wife has my cock, she has my cock the way I've dreamed she would one day; the way I have fantasized my computer woman takes my cock as I sit at my computer some early mornings before I get ready for work. I close my eyes and see that electronic face and see myself pumping my cock in my hand, the head straining to touch those lips. On occasion I do touch them against the glass of monitor and 'feel' her lips engulf me. I feel those lips swallow me. Only as I reopen my eyes now I see that it is my own very lovely wife doing this to me. My hips jut forward as her mouth takes me in again. This is also much more real than pressing my thighs hard against my desk and straining to reach my fantasy lover's lips. Theses lips have come to me. They take me and swallow me. They surround me in that warmth I've only fantasized about. I've only known as an unrealized possibility.

Years ago I resolved myself to the fact that my wife was not into oral sex. Actually she was not even into me going down on her at first. It was a new experience for her that especially hot night in bed on the third night of our honeymoon. I actually just assumed she had been licked and caressed down there, after all we had both discussed our prior lovers and being she was twenty-five when we married and had had seven lovers I was certain one if not most had turned her on to the practice. That first night between her legs, my mouth kissing its way down to the moist center of my desire I gave her labia soft lap and she jumped and squealed. She immediately clamped her thighs around me head, shoving her hands downward as if pushing me away. All the while groaning, "No, no, please no!" In the heat of the moment I took it as meaning I was doing well and after three of her squealing orgasms later I was indeed pleasantly proud of myself. It wasn't until later when I crawled back up into her arms that I found out otherwise.

I received a sharp slap across the face. As it turns she never had had cunnilingus performed on her. Actually I myself had only done it with one of the three girls I had been with sexually. That girl had offered herself to me down there and I fumbled around trying to work my tongue around her wet, nearly bare pussy. I'm not certain to this day I really got her off or if she just appealed to my male ego and made it seem as if she had. But in the few months my wife and I had been together, both before the wedding and now, I had not performed this act with her once. Can't really say why, we had not had a lot of sex before we were married but we did have sex. We just did everything else but oral sex. That third night of our honeymoon we both learned something, she thoroughly enjoyed me loving her sex with my lips and tongue and I learned I was an addict for her womanly taste. We've since both enjoyed my going down on her into endless nights sometimes when that was all we did.

However, it wasn't until nearly a year later that I also discovered she had no interest at all in going down on me. See, she had had done it to a couple of her early boyfriends but according to her when they realized she wasn't good at it, they never asked again. That is until the last lover she had before me had her do it and nearly choked her ramming it into her throat before finally shooting himself into her eye. To this day she can still remember the 'dreadful stinging sensation' as she calls it. And although we talked about it only couple of times since and she never really said she wouldn't do it for me, she never offered and I never pushed it. I suppose that is where my fantasy porn woman came into play years later when the urge to want something like that surfaced again. And my many trysts with her or other on-line pictorial females over the years satisfied my urge for the fantasy of a wet warm mouth.

Only now I was being satisfied by a very real, very warm mouth.

If it were not for the stinging hot blast of the water spraying like little darts onto my back from the shower massager head above me I would have thought I was back downstairs standing before my computer monitor enjoying the mouth of my imaginary lover. Still, nothing I have fantasized about all these years compared to the feeling of my wife's, my real lover's lips wrapped around my hard shaft. I stare down upon those lips as they trail back off my cock and then purse at the end, at my cock head again. Then I watch totally enamored as those lips stretch back open over my crown and slowly make their way back up my length. Up and back, with the slowness and steadiness of a determined lover, I watch my wife perform oral sex on me. This was oh so real. I glance away for a second to see our puppy curl himself up tighter into a furry ball, still lounging on the bath mat. He is oblivious to the pleasure I am receiving in that shower just above him. I actually feel a tinge of guilt I am having such a wonderful time and he is being ignored.

Only a tinge.

For now I look back down and see this beautiful face staring back up at me. My lover is smiling at me as she rubs my length along her cheek. She smears the generous amount of my pre-cum across it. The shiny streak only invites more erotic thoughts in my brain that tense my body. I watch as she purses her lips as before, only this time she is blowing me a kiss. I react by biting my lip and feeling myself swelling in her hand. She smiles even more broadly and slides her mouth back around my cock. My cock. What a dirty name for an incredibly powerful sex organ. She makes it feel powerful, makes me feel powerful right now. At that moment I want it to be a cock. I want it to be the cock for her. For some reason it is much more erotic to have her taking my 'cock' and not my 'penis' into her mouth. She lavishes her lips and tongue over it now. Not so much taking my length in as before but rather bathing it with her tongue. I don't know how much harder I can get but I feel as if my manhood, my cock, is still ever hardening in her hand and mouth.

When she takes me full into her mouth once more she holds me there and stares up at me. I stare down at her. It's not until right then I realize we have not spoken a single word since she got down on her knees in front of me. I don't have words for this. I don't want to say a word now and possibly ruin the most exhilarating sensation I have felt in so very long. All I can do is lower my hands to her head and slick the bangs back from her forehead, her hair back from her ears. The picture is so perfect, so sexy and natural. Her beautiful face framed by the dark slick and shiny hair; her face clean and fresh looking up at me so wonderfully exposed and so extremely erotic. It doesn't hurt that in this scene my rigid shaft protrudes from her lips I suppose.

I bite my lip again as I watch and feel her mouth swallow me so very slowly. My fingers caress her skin, her forehead, down her temples and over her ears. They trail back across her cheeks to where I feel them bulge out as she takes me in. There is no comparison now to the two-dimensional image I usually drive my morning erection toward. This all-dimensional realization of my wife taking me orally is nearly beyond my comprehension. I feel my manhood in her mouth. I feel it with my hands and fingers as she moves upon me. I feel it in my whole body as I am wracked with extreme emotions I cannot begin to describe. Then just when I think I am experiencing the ultimate in a fantasy come true I feel a hand on my scrotum and the fingers squeezing gently, rolling each testicle up and around. I close my eyes and savor the moment before I know I am to end this fantasy that has come to life. I feel that hot rush from down where she massages. Just as I know I'm beyond all hope of holding out in this most pleasurable of moments in my life I hear a voice...

"Do it for me. Cum for me. Cum on my face."

I smile inside and out and know I've heard those words many times before in my head. I hear my fantasy lover's voice call those words to me. I know those words just before I spill out my excitement across the desk, or if I've made the time, into strategically placed tissues. My morning fantasy culminates in a satisfying cum.

Wait!

That wasn't my fantasy lover's voice. But I do feel myself on the verge of orgasm as I have done so with her on many an occasion. Only this time it's much different as I feel an ever so real hand pulling on me, a smaller hand, not mine this time. My eyes shoot open and I see that beautiful green-eyed, smiling face, so open and smooth only inches from the end of my shiny cock head. She is pulling on me, pulling my orgasm out of me.

"Cum on my face. I know you want to." She speaks. She pulls.

Now it is like time has reversed itself, I am not looking into the face of my wife today. I am looking into that of my newlywed bride. I am now that young groom being taken by his new wife in our hotel shower so many years ago. I must have her this way. She must love me this way. I want to love her. I will always love her.

In a blink of my eyes I feel the heated rush as it surges up within my erect shaft and under her stroking palm. I see her mouth slowly open just in time for the collision of fantasy and reality, creating an explosion of what can only be described as a torrent of thick white flossy streaks to descend upon her waiting face. The first large pearly globbed streamer flies against her upper lip. Most of the jettisoned cum ends up in her waiting mouth. The second can't wait for her to swallow and recover. So before she can open her lips again it splatters against her chin and shoots out in a hundred smaller streaks of vented fury across her slitghtly scrunched face. The third and fourth expulsions she elicits from my cock with her steady urging follow in rapid succession and both splash against her left cheek as she turns her head just slightly. Each wet, white missle of its own accord in volume and acceleration either slathers her in my creamy love or impacts her soft skin and quickly drips down onto her chest. The next three or four less volatile ejaculations fire upon her face randomly leaving still generous deposits of my heated cum on her waiting nose and chin.

She finally takes me back into her mouth and sucks off the last remaining drops as I watch. That is until the sensitivity of her tongue on my cock head becomes so great I close my eyes and wince finding myself up on my toes teetering between pleasure and pain. But nothing numbs the feeling I've just had with the orgasm of a lifetime; the orgasm of a long wonderful marriage.

As I lower myself to my knees on the shower stall floor I am greeted by that gorgeous face again. I've loved this face for going on 28 years now. This morning this face loved me back in a new way. The beauty of her face is beyond the norm this morning, for now it is covered in my love for her. I just grasp her head in my hands and look at what I have done to her or rather what she has caused me to do to her. The beautiful mess is just that, so erotically and romantically beautiful. Face to face, I see the thick remnants of my loving ejaculate clinging to her skin in many places and in still others dripping or more descriptively gliding sexily down in rivulets off her nose, her chin or her cheek onto the rest of her lovely nude body. As she looks back at me I see her instinctively jab out her tongue to lick away a glob of my cum that still rests on her upper lip.

"Wait!" I hear my voice echo in the glass enclosure. It is as if I hear another person, it startles even me to hear my own voice as it has been so long since I have said a single word to my lover.

I lean in and my lips meet hers. I first feel those real warm lips I cherish, but then I feel a new, warm and gooey sensation between our lips. Both our tongues now chase out after the small white glob. And then we chase after others. We kiss and lap at my cum from her face and now that which has smeared across mine. We kiss and lick one another's wet skin until we finally hear our puppy scratching against the shower stall door.

"I guess we ought to get out and dry off." My wife offers.

"I suppose we should." I say as I brush back her bangs that have fallen back in to place across her forehead. "One more kiss first though." And we do kiss. We kiss until our pup makes his presence known again.

Later, in our bedroom as I get dressed, my wife comes out of her closet already dressed and goes to her dresser. "So you really did like that special treatment this morning, did you?" She asks.

I look up to see her staring at me in her mirror as she puts her earrings in.

"I think I told you so as we were toweling off earlier. I also think from the outcome of your 'treatment' as you call it must have been obvious I loved it." I lifted my foot to tie the shoestrings on my tennis shoe.

"I'm glad." She said as she affixed the gold necklace I had bought her on our 2oth Anniversary and she still ears nearly everyday around her pretty soft neck.

12