Who Needs Humiliation Ch. 08

Story Info
David & Lisa's story continues.
2.4k words
138k
23
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Chapter 8: The Home Coming

In the morning while I was packing to go home I reviewed the events of the past few weeks. I wasn't sure how I felt about everything but I was sure that the events of the night before had left me confused. I didn't know if I should have enjoyed the experience or have been totally humiliated by it. Right then I was feeling a little of both.

When I went down to the lobby to check out I ran into John who had been the lead instructor for our class. I went over to tell him I enjoyed the course and thank him for his help.

John said, "I am glad you enjoyed it. You did quit well."

I said, "Well, I was a little worried. Getting this certification was important."

"You were worried? You had the second highest scores on all three tests. I figured this stuff must have been easy for you."

"I had the second highest scores on all three tests?" That meant Carla must have had the highest score on the last test. "Is it all right for me to ask who had the highest scores on the tests?"

"Sure. Carla's scores were 140, 140 and 142. She was the highest all three times."

That left me stunned. Why had she lied and said that I had beaten her on the first two tests. This made no sense. She had been up to something all along and whatever it was she won. Almost without realizing it I said, "She's a smart one."

John said, "Oh yes. She is very bright but also a little odd."

I asked him what he meant and he said, "During the second week of class I had asked Carla to go out to dinner with me. She said that she couldn't because she really needed to concentrate on the class work, but then she said she'd go out with me after the last class. So we made it a date. Anyway, I pick her up here at the hotel last night and she looks great. Really sexy. I take her to dinner and we do some dancing after. It was still pretty early when Carla starts acting like she is interested in having sex with me. I invite her to my house but she says she would rather come back here to the hotel. So, we come back here and go up to her room. I start kissing her and she's kissing back but not with any enthusiasm. When I get her dress off I see she is wearing very sexy underwear but she is acting like she's wearing flannel. You know what I mean? Anyway, I strip out of my clothes and get on the bed with her hoping to get a little oral action going but she won't do me and didn't let me do her. So, I climb on top of her and shove my cock in and start stroking her. She just lays there like she'd rather be reading a book. As I continued fucking her I sensed that she was starting to get a little excited but by that time I don't care anymore. I'm just out to take care of myself. Well, I finally shoot off inside her and she hugs me a little then says 'I have an early flight in the morning, would you mind very much if I asked you to leave now?' At that point I didn't see any reason to stay so I went home.

When I got up this morning I tried to figure out what happened. I figured that I must have done something wrong. After all, how could someone who had acted so hot to have sex end up being so cold in bed? So I decided to come over her and talk to her before she left. I called her and asked her to have a cup of coffee with me before she left. Anyway, to get to the point I asked her if anything was wrong last night and she says 'No, it was great. I really needed that after four tough weeks of class.' Can you believe that. 'It was great.' If she thought that was great she is definitely fucked up."

I just shook my head. Then John said, "Well, I gotta go. I enjoyed having you in the class and good luck with your career." We shook hands and then John left me with my confused thoughts.

"Carla the bitch." I startled myself when I realized I had said it out loud but apparently no one had heard me. What the hell was going on. Carla lied to me about her test scores which resulted in her giving me a blow job,... twice. It was obvious the she didn't enjoy sucking my cock so then, why did she do it? Then the big story of the hot sex she had on her date. That was all a lie too. If her plan all along was to humiliate me, she was extremely successful. I guessed I would never know what this had all been about. I picked up my bags and went to the hotel desk to check out.

After I had returned my rental car and got on the Hertz shuttle to the terminal I saw Carla sitting in the back of the bus by herself. I put my bags on the rack and went back and sat next to her. She wouldn't look at me. So I just whispered "That was some fucking game you played on me. I just found out you lied to me about your test scores and made up most of your story about your date with John last night. It turns out that John is not much of a gentleman. He told me all about your date. So now I have all of the facts but I don't have the truth, and because I can't trust you for the truth I am not even going to ask you for an explanation. I just wanted to let you know that whatever game you have been playing, you won. Right from the first moment we met you have been trying to humiliate me and in the end you succeeded beyond your wildest dreams."

When I was done talking I didn't wait for an answer. I got up and moved to the front of the bus. The first stop the bus made at the terminal was for Delta and that's where I got off. As I gathered my bags and headed for the door I wanted to look back at Carla but I resisted the urge. That would just be one more defeat for me.

Once I was on the plan home I put Carla out of my head and started concentrating on Lisa. I was excited about the fact that Lisa and I were getting back together but I was still not sure what to do about this threesome Lisa said she wanted me to take part in as a farewell to the guy she had been dating while I was at school. I figured I had four choices. First, I could go through with the threesome. I might even enjoy it. Second, I could tell Lisa that I couldn't deal with a threesome and let her go on this final date without me. Third, I could tell Lisa that I wanted here to cancel her final date or we were through. And last, I could just break up with her because all of this has been just to humiliating for me.

That last thought struck me. Ever since Lisa left me I have been allowing her to humiliate me. It might not be intentional. It could be happening because I allow it to happen. Maybe that is the whole problem. Maybe no one is trying to humiliate me, I just bring it on myself. Maybe in some way I thrive on it. The more I thought about it the more I believed it. After all, Why would I have put up with Lisa dating other men over all these months unless somehow I was getting something out of it. The need to be humiliated. I didn't like the idea, but I had no choice. I would have to accept my weakness. Now I was depressed.

Lisa was there to meet my plan when it landed. She greeted me with a big hug and kiss. After I got my bags we drove to my apartment. Lisa began striping me out of my clothes almost as soon as the door was closed. She said she had been excited about my coming home from the moment she woke up that morning and couldn't wait to get me in bed. When my pants fell from my waist Lisa dropped down on her knees and took my hardening cock into her mouth and gave me one of her fantastic blow jobs. She stopped just short of making me climax and lead me into the bedroom. I was so horny, after the sexually frustrating month I spent in Atlanta and the blow job Lisa had just administered I was ready for anything. I helped Lisa out of her clothes and picked her up and carried her to the bed. I dropped her gently onto the bed then climbed up between her legs and leaned forward to taste her sex. I was in such a hurry that I just dove into Lisa's pussy and pushed my tongue deep inside her. To my shock and horror I tasted the same mixture of juices as I had the night before when I was sucking cum out of Carla's pussy. I pulled away and looked at Lisa. I said, "You've already fucked someone else this morning haven't you?"

Lisa calmly said, "Well yes. George spent the night at my apartment and because this morning and Friday night are the last chances he would have to make love to me we had sex."

I asked "Why the hell didn't you douche and take a shower afterward?

She said, "Well, we fucked until I had to leave for the airport. I didn't have time to shower again."

I was befuddled. I wasn't sure what to focus my anger on. I yelled a bunch of things at Lisa that I don't remember now and I am not sure I was making any sense anyway.

Lisa sat up on the bed and watched me as I ranted. When I was finally done she said, "What is it you are angry about? Are you mad because I had sex with another man. Well, I have been having sex with other men for several months so you should be over that by now. Is it because I had sex this morning? What's the big deal whether it was this morning or last night. You knew the deal was that after next Friday I wouldn't have sex with other men so this morning it should still have been all right. If it's because I didn't clean myself up afterward, well I am sorry about that, but you should know that it's you I love and if you love me it shouldn't make any difference if I'm a little messy down there when you are making love to me."

I don't know what it was, the confused state my mind was in or had I just decided to accept this as part of my need to be humiliated, or maybe I had just given up. Whatever it was I found that what Lisa was saying made sense and I dove back down on her pussy and eat her to orgasm and then we fucked until I put my load inside her.

For the next few days Lisa was very attentive to me. She came over to my apartment and cooked my dinner four nights in a row. She also told me that she was not going out on any dates until the last one on Friday. In spite of the great treatment Lisa was giving me and the prospect that after Friday there would be no other men in Lisa's life I wasn't happy. I was in a constant state of depression. All week Lisa had been asking about Friday. Was I going to participate? I couldn't answer her. I believed that my inability to come to grips with that was causing my depression so finally on Thursday I called Lisa at work and told her that I would not be participating in any threesome on Friday night. Lisa sounded disappointed but she said she understood.

When I woke up Friday morning I was feeling too depressed to even go to work so I called in sick. I kept telling myself that this is the end of it. After tonight Lisa would be all mine, but no matter how many times I said it and how many different times I thought about it I didn't feel any better.

After a while it struck me that what I was feeling might not be depression over Lisa's date but disappointment over my own weakness. I should never have allowed this to go this far. I should have put a stop to this whole mess. I screwed up my courage and called Lisa. When she recognized my voice she said hopefully "Did you change your mind about tonight?"

I said, "Yes, I did. I decided that you should not got out with or have sex with George or any one else other than me. I want you to call George and tell him that you can never see him again. Then, when you get out of work I want you to come to my apartment and promise me that you will never go out with anyone else again. Otherwise we are through."

She said, "You can't call me at the last minute and tell me to cancel something that has been planned for over a week. That's not fair to me."

"Not fair to you. You have been stringing me along for more than six months now while you fuck anybody you feel like fucking and I am supposed to wait. That's what's not fair. This has been very hard on me and I am tired of being humiliated all of the time. I want you here tonight or it's over." I didn't wait for her to respond, I just hung up the phone.

She didn't call me back. I figured if she was coming she'd be there by 6:30. I was sitting on the sofa drinking a beer at 7:15, thinking that I had lost Lisa because of my ultimatum. I think it was at that point that I realized that I had put up with all of Lisa's crap not because I had a need to be humiliated but because I was afraid of being left alone.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Wimp

I agree with the other readers comments thst the husband is a wimp.

Also IMO this chapter is in the wrong category as this is not a LW, more like fetish.

My twist on when the husband got some balls amd stood up with some back bone.

Ti me the best thing the husband could have done was to go over the his Ex wifes home just before George her loverceas to arrive and fuck her. Cum hsrd in her pussy and tell her she must get George to clean her up with his mouth then tell they are not doing anything more tonight, and that he should leave blues balls or not. If she dors not do this they are through.

He gives her a digital camera or ask her to video the session on her smart phone and send it to him.

If she does this then husband tells his wife he is doing to date women for 6 months before they become exclusive.

Sorted, from wimp to Alpha male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

WIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Finally, At Least HALF A Set!

“it shouldn't make any difference if I'm a little messy down there when you are making love to me."

FUCKING her, yes, it’s “only” sloppy seconds, but cream pie TOTALLY different, and to at LEAST warn him is totally disrespectful, and a deal-breaker!

I can't believe he went through with the cream pie, but at least he drew the line with Friday!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago

Too little, too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Supremely Moronic

...and ESL

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
More Stories