Who Needs Privacy Among Family? Ch. 02

Story Info
Frequently horny 18-year-olds discover anal sex.
2.8k words
4.24
63.6k
42

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHatter76
RedHatter76
380 Followers

This installment is told from Kendra's point of view. In the prequel, the girls were established to be 18 years old. Although the boys' ages are never mentioned in the body of this chapter, it should go without saying that they are also 18.

~~~~~~~~~~

If you got the impression that we masturbate as often as we do because we have no luck with guys and thus no other ways to satisfy our urges, it's not like that and never was. We never played with ourselves out of pure desperation for sexual stimulation. Like my nerdy cousin said, we just have unusually robust sex drives. If it wasn't our own fingers providing release, it would be something (or someone) else. We'd be just as frequently horny either way. Besides, we've had our fair share of male companionship anyway. By March, I was recently single, but Holly had been with her second boyfriend Zane for several months, and Gabby had been with her boyfriend Cal for almost a year. Zane was a tall boy with grey eyes and platinum blonde hair, lean but surprisingly athletic. We often joked that he looked like a very young Norse god of some sort. Cal, on the other hand, was somewhat on the short side with hazel eyes, a healthy tan, and ash-brown hair. Although he managed to be just as toned if not slightly more so than Zane, he was also just as geeky as Gabby. We all agreed that he looked sexiest whenever he was concentrating on something, whether it be his physics homework or his latest work of fanfiction.

As might be expected, the boys were quite turned on when they learned how often and openly we masturbate, and they eventually earned their spots on the unwritten list of people around whom privacy was not necessary. The three of us girls agreed quite easily that we were even free to fap in front of each other's boyfriends. It was particularly endearing when I decided to rub one out in front of Gabby with Cal also within eyeshot. It was obvious he was blushing and trying to avert his gaze, and when we teasingly pressed him, he admitted it had much more to do with loyalty to his girlfriend than with any real discomfort at my lack of shyness. Gabby cooed at the sweetness of his reasoning, gave him a brief but passionate kiss on the mouth, and reassured him that she didn't mind.

"I can't really blame you given how easily aroused I can be," she'd said. "Look, I don't expect you to never even look at another woman without a single dirty thought, so I really don't care if you do some opportunistic window-shopping, as long as you don't touch the glass, walk into the store, or buy anything." I chuckled at her metaphor as she continued. "Of course, that deal is only on the table if it works both ways."

She then raised her eyebrow playfully as if daring him to contest it, but he just gave her a warm smile and replied, "Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Not long after that, Holly humorously recounted a similar conversation she'd had with Zane, and I had to admire both boys and their relationships. I think the fact that they felt comfortable giving each other such explicit latitude really showed how secure they were.

It also may very well have set the stage for us taking our collective intimacy to a whole new level. Apparently, one of the perks of having very healthy libidos is that our bodies care very little if at all about which pelvic orifice is being penetrated. Gabby found that out about a couple of months ago when a particularly heated make-out session with Cal escalated into an impending loss of virginity. Feeling that her self-control was slipping, it occurred to her that she could take it in the ass instead of the pussy in order to avoid the obvious risk of pregnancy. She quickly shared her impromptu idea, and her boyfriend obliged.

Fortunately, Gabby's anus had proved rather easy to coax into letting him in. The following morning, she gushed to Holly and me about how it felt just as good if not better than anything she'd ever done with her fingers in the other hole. This led Holly to try it with Zane about a week later with similar results. It seemed like a great way to have their cake and eat it too, with pleasure comparable to that of vaginal stimulation but much less risk. About a month later, an unspoken system had developed. Holly and Gabby's vaginas were for them to play with, while their buttholes were for the guys.

A little over a month after Holly's first anal encounter with Zane, Gabby and Cal set a new precedent that was really just a natural extension of our open fapping policy. It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, and everyone was going to the mall. Cal and Gabby had a movie date, I just felt like browsing the sporting goods outlet, and Holly was going to visit Zane at his workplace in the food court. Gabby, Cal, and I were all in our shared car parked in the family garage. We were waiting on Holly, who had managed to spill some soda in her hair towards the end of lunch and insisted on washing it out. For a cheerleader, she could be such a klutz sometimes! Anyway, I was in the driver's seat with the nerdy couple in the back seat. Looking in the rear-view mirror a couple of times while we made light conversation to kill time, I noticed Gabby's hand start to graze the crotch of her jeans, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when she turned to Cal and said, "Hey, are you up for a quickie? I'm getting horny."

"Here? Now?" The eagerness in his voice betrayed his tentative response.

I was a bit surprised too, but I can't say it would've bothered me at all. We masturbated routinely in front of each other, so this wasn't as much of a leap as most other people would think it was.

"Why not?" she replied, already unfastening her jeans. "Unless you mind having an audience or Kendra minds being one, which I doubt."

"I don't," I confirmed with a shrug.

Ironically, just as Gabby was pulling her pants and panties down while Cal unzipped his fly, Holly chose that moment to finally emerge from the house and open the door to the front seat next to mine.

"Your turn to wait a bit," Gabby said as she scooted towards Cal, who had by then pulled out his already hardening penis. "We're gonna have sex."

"Really?" Holly said with raised eyebrows before just shrugging it off like I did and climbing into the car. "Okay."

As would later be explained to me, the direct and no-nonsense way that Gabby had asked for it was what gave Cal a nearly instant boner, and Gabby had already started flexing her anus in anticipation shortly before she had even lowered her jeans. So in hardly any time at all, she was sliding her ass up and down on his fully erect cock, the repeated smacking of her firm buttocks against his thighs providing an audible gauge of the rate of her thrusts. Cal's soft groans quickly turned into deep, throaty moans as his hips began twitching against her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him grip her hips for extra anchoring as her thrusts accelerated. On Gabby's part, her initially gentle moans grew louder and more ragged as her gyrations reached a fever pitch. In a couple of minutes, her own hips began bucking as if of their own volition, even as she managed to simultaneously continue her tight vertical pumping of his member.

"Oh, God!" Gabby cried breathlessly as she abruptly grabbed the headrest in front of her for balance. I heard a panting Cal emit a long half-groan/half-grunt while his girlfriend gritted her teeth and let out a loud, drawling moan. "Oh, I am so gonna cum!" she declared through desperate pants. What was probably Cal's own cry of release came just in time to barely precede Gabby's final long and high-pitched groan. He released a deep sigh, and she collapsed into his lap, whimpering as a few lingering hip spasms racked her body.

The whole process took just a little over five minutes, but anal quickies very soon became another erotic activity for which privacy among us was optional. Barely two days later, Holly and Zane got bored with a movie the three of us were watching in the living room and decided to spice things up by doing it doggy-style on the floor just a couple of feet from where I sat, rolling my eyes at them for making the TV hard to hear. Both couples seemed to enjoy two kinds of anal sex. One was slower and more romantic, often at least somewhat pre-meditated and always involving complete nudity. The other was faster and more pragmatic, essentially like scratching an intense itch, with only the relevant body parts exposed. The girls quickly learned that, when they wanted a quickie, being direct and nonchalant in making their desire known always made the guys quite hard almost immediately.

Eventually, even the guys would sometimes initiate it after Gabby and Holly both told them that was okay. "If we're not up for it, we'll make sure you know it," Holly had said, "but otherwise, you can safely assume we don't mind."

Of course, when the guys weren't available, the twins still satisfied their urges with their trusty fingers or with certain pieces of furniture if they were nearby. In fact, we seemed to be getting quite good at pleasuring ourselves. One lazy weekend afternoon, I was sitting on the toilet clipping my toenails, Holly stepped out of an impromptu shower rendered necessary by a muddy mishap during cheerleading practice. After drying herself off briefly, she idly traced the beveled corner of the sink countertop before bringing her pussy up to it. Some gentle rubbing had her purring softly, and within a minute, she started rocking her hips on it. Her purrs soon turned to outright moans as her pelvic motion accelerated, driving the hard edge deeper into her genital slit as the inner point of the beveling massaged her clit. Gasping suddenly, she gripped the faucet to better anchor herself as she bit her lip and let out a long, increasingly ragged warble of rising pleasure.

She kept rocking her hips against the countertop as she began emitting short, high-pitched gasps that signaled an impending orgasm. "Oh, sweet mother of God!" she managed to say breathlessly as her legs folded underneath her and clasped around the front and side of the sink cabinet. Maintaining her white-knuckled grip on the faucet, she bucked her hips almost violently against the corner a final three times before a loud half-moan/half-scream signaled her blissful climax. Holly then went slack for a few moments to catch her breath before dismounting with a sigh, folding her towel, and heading to her bedroom to get dressed. Honestly, I was half afraid she might rip the faucet out of the wall!

As for me, masturbation became my habitual way to unwind in our car after practice at school. When it happened to be my turn to drive us home, the twins got used to waiting for me to cum before we left the parking lot. Perhaps out of boredom, Gabby sometimes joined me. In fact, on at least one occasion when I didn't touch myself in the school parking lot after a long day, she did.

It was Holly's turn to drive, and I was sitting next to her. I'm not sure what must've turned her on, but Gabby was barely seated and belted behind her twin sister before she was opening up her jeans. "I need to masturbate right now!" she said as her hand promptly disappeared under her panties. While Holly and I laughed as we pulled out of our parking space, she began stroking her pussy and sighed in relief. Within a minute, she was moaning audibly as her gentle stroking turned into fervent thrusting with at least one if not two fingers. Soon, her increasingly louder moans were punctuated by gasps and involuntary pelvic twitches. We knew she'd reached the point of no return when she let out a crescendo of ragged breaths. "Oh, my God!" she whimpered.

"It won't be long now," Holly mused.

"Oh, holy...AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

"And there she goes," I smirked at Gabby's falsetto outburst.

Between fapping and anal sex, I'm not really sure which orgasms are more intense for them, though it's hard for me to imagine anything noticeably better than when I finger myself to climax. I would need a boyfriend of my own to really find out, but for now, I was content with being single. When I do find a man and the relationship gets serious enough, though, anal will definitely be the first thing I suggest we try. The twins particularly seem to like it doggy-style, even though that might just be because it tends to be the most convenient way to get their holes filled as efficiently as possible, especially if the guys initiate it.

One time, when Holly was Zane's date to a relative's wedding, the snug, knee-length dress she wore must've really helped get her boyfriend in the mood, because when he dropped her off at home when it was over, they were barely inside for a minute before Zane said, "Damn it, babe! Between that dress and the way you kept teasing me at the reception, I just gotta blow a load!" He was already pulling his penis out through is fly as he spoke.

"Ooh!" Holly squeaked in surprise, as her boyfriend yanked her skirt up from behind, prompting her to almost second-naturedly bend over beside the couch and support herself with her hands on the armrest while he instantly turned to pulling her panties down. She giggled at his desperation while he rimmed her anus to coax it open, and within a minute, her laughter had turned to groans of pleasure as he gripped her about the waist and rammed into her repeatedly, grunting with every thrust while she bit her lip and purred. In just a few minutes, they were both moaning loudly, and Zane's thrusts became more feverish as he seemed to be approaching his zenith. "Oh, geez, I'm about to explode!"

"Ah! Mm!" Holly intoned through gritted teeth. "Oh, God, I'm totally gonna cum now!"

And she did, barely two seconds before Zane clearly spent himself, judging by how he released a final, throaty groan and abruptly stopped pounding her ass.

On their part, Cal and Gabby actually did it in the kitchen at least once! It's amazing how fast those two can go from cute to naughty. Gabby was standing at the island countertop putting icing on some cupcakes for the Astronomy Club bake sale when Cal, who had hung around at our house after their anniversary date, was helping. Or at least he was until he decided to get playful. He put a speck of icing on her nose, she retaliated with a giggle, and after a short but rather messy duel, it quickly turned into him tickling her sides in spite of the protests she managed to get out between peals of uncontrollable laughter. When he finally did stop, his hands never left her flanks, but instead took on a more tender touch. Gabby tried to return to the task at hand, but her boyfriend sidled behind her and began kissing her neck while he stroked the sides of her abdomen.

"Damn it, Cal! You know that drives me wild! Stop it!" she scolded in spite of the unavoidable smile on her face. I should've seen it coming when she began gently rubbing her butt against his crotch, but she only did it for about half a minute before she gave up. "That's it!" she said as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. "I wanna have sex!" While he drew out his already inflating cock, she tore her pants and panties down, shoved the tray of cupcakes out of the way, and leaned her torso flat onto the counter top.

Within thirty seconds, Cal was ramming into Gabby's wide open yet snugly clasping butthole just like I'd seen Zane do to Holly, and as he kept thrusting at an increasingly feverish rate, her hips started bucking involuntarily. Their moans, groans, gasps, and lip-biting made their escalating ecstasy clear. "I'm gonna frickin' cum!" Gabby announced as her entire lower torso spasmed a couple of times. She gripped the edges of the countertop, and I swear it actually shook a bit as Cal exploded into her with a triumphant groan. She emitted a final, shuddering cry of bliss as his thrusts quickly dwindled, and two more spasms seized her body before they both sighed in deep satisfaction.

RedHatter76
RedHatter76
380 Followers