Who Needs Privacy Among Family? Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls enjoy more anal sex and discover breast play.
3.4k words
4.38
41.2k
26
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHatter76
RedHatter76
379 Followers

By the time senior prom was fast approaching, no one in our household ever seemed to have fewer than three orgasms per day, and days on which anal penetration didn't provide at least one of them were becoming increasingly rare. As a welcome bonus, Cal and Zane were becoming close friends. They were far from enemies to begin with, but the shared experience of dating the twins apparently enabled them to bond even more. While they never shied away from pleasuring their girlfriends in front of any of the other women in our household, it was only very recently that they became comfortable doing so within incidental eyeshot of each other. When I asked them about it, their answer was rather amusing. Essentially, they felt that they were really quite lucky in the sex life department, and in light of their blessings, it just felt petty to be too picky about privacy. "I don't know what lottery we won here," said Cal, "but eventually, it felt like we just might jinx it if we're too self-conscious with each other."

I have to admit, they probably had a point. After all, it was probably a pretty sweet deal just to be dating a pair of twins with 40D breasts, shapely butts, and beautiful faces. Yet on top of that, they had very healthy libidos, rectums that seemed naturally well-suited to doubling as relatively low-risk sexual orifices even without any lubrication, and a certain nonchalance about it all that likely made them even sexier. Hell, neither of them even minded if one of them masturbated openly in front of the other's boyfriend, who was basically allowed to look as long as he didn't touch.

On my part, I was still single for the time being, but I loved my cousins like sisters, definitely too much to begrudge them their happiness. I only hoped distance wouldn't tear them apart when the time came to leave for college. In the meantime, if the guys weren't available, they had no trouble sating their urges by themselves, and that unabashedly frequent masturbation habit was one I quite happily had in common with them.

In fact, I had just finished fingering myself to orgasm on a lazy Sunday night when lights roaming over the living room through the front window signaled the arrival of a car. I turned from my seat on the couch to look out the window just as I heard Holly come bounding down the stairs, confirming my suspicions that it was Zane returned from three days of college campus tours and interviews. Holly greeted him with a hug and a firm, lingering kiss on the lips. "So, how'd it go? Did the trip make your choices any clearer?"

"Not really," he sighed with a bemused smile. "If anything, the decision might be even harder to make now that I've seen what my options are up close." He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I know we agreed to be as rational as possible in choosing a school, but staying close to you might have to be the clincher after all, unless one of my last-minute athletic scholarships comes through. Even then, the one that's most likely to give it to me is one of the colleges that you're looking pretty hard at too, so we may end up together yet! At this point, I think the suspense may actually be worse than the actual prospect of us ending up on opposite sides of the country."

"I know the feeling," Holly replied wryly before smiling warmly at him. "But for now, let's just enjoy the fact that we're together now." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth again, and that turned into a series of increasingly longer and more impassioned kisses as they semi-consciously drifted towards the couch. They were just about to bump into the back of it when Holly suddenly intoned, "Baby, I wanna have sex." She groaned and kissed him one more time. "C'mon, let's just do it right here." She spun herself around and practically tore her leggings and panties down in a single motion. "I need your cock up my ass right now!" As usual, the complete absence of beating around the bush regarding her desires had Zane well on his way to an erection before she'd even turned herself around, and his penis seemed to swell even further, perhaps spurred on by the mere sight of Holly about to present her naked butt to him. In any case, he drew it out in the same instant that Holly lowered her pants, and the tip was already rimming her anus as she gripped the back of the couch for support while bending over only slightly. Within seconds, a soft moan escaped her lips as he completed the first full thrust.

Then came the second, then the third, and Holly's eyes fluttered closed as they picked up the pace. "Mm, yeah," she breathed, her hips rolling against his for maximum depth. In a minute or two, Zane's thrusts were clearly growing feverish, and Holly gritted her teeth while emitting a ragged moan. Then, her jaw went slack in a throaty gasp, Zane's ramming apparently having reached a certain threshold of acceleration. "Aah! Oh! That's it, baby!" Her lover, who'd been letting out the occasional low groan until now, gripped her pelvis for leverage and began grunting more fervently in the effort to prolong his boner while Holly's snug butthole was making it progressively harder. "Oh, crap, I'm gonna cum so hard!" That sent Zane over the edge, and he visibly exploded into her with a loud moan. With Holly on the brink herself, his member remained just hard enough for the extra two thrusts it took to drive her to climax. "Oh, my...aaarrrrggghhhh!" she cried with finality as they both convulsed two or three times against each other.

Holly and Zane had just had anal sex in a more-or-less standing position, which was not uncommon for them, nor unheard of for Cal and Gabby either. Aside from the ever-dependable doggy style, though, the latter couple may have had a slight preference for a different back-up position. I witnessed an example of it the very next evening. Cal and Gabby had decided to celebrate the end of a very long study session by making out on the couch, and on that particular day, Cal seemed especially enthralled with Gabby's breasts. He cupped them and pressed them together several times, aroused even more by the squeaks and purrs such play elicited from his girlfriend. Finally, Gabby had had enough of the cotton barrier that was her T-shirt, since Cal had already shed his polo. She briefly shoved his hands out of the way with a low whine and peeled off the offending top to give him direct access. At this, Cal actually growled at the sight of her squeezing her own bare mammaries and traced around her areolas with a teasingly light touch.

Gabby moaned and arched her back, which was finally the straw that broke the camel's back. Her boyfriend let out a primal groan and instantly flipped her onto her stomach. Instinctively knowing what he needed and not at all inclined to object, she raised her pelvis just enough for her hands to reach down and unfasten her jeans while he lowered his own and drew out his swollen manhood. He instantly pulled her jeans and panties out of the way and lay fully on top of her while he slid his penis into her anus. Gabby moaned yet again while her boyfriend straddled her thighs and immediately began ramming his cock in and out of her butt at a rate that began slow but escalated rapidly. "Aah!" drawled Gabby as Cal interlocked their hands from above and kissed the nape of her neck. "Cal, you're gonna make me cum!"

"That's the point!" he managed to say raggedly with a shaky smirk as he just kept on pounding her ass. Finally, a nascent purr caught in Gabby's throat and turned into a trio of high-pitched yelps before giving way to a final cry of ectasy. It came just in time for Cal, who took it as a cue to let himself cum as well, emitting a few half-yelps/half-grunts of his own as his load spilled into her rectum.

I was surprised at how thoroughly aroused Gabby seemed to get just from having her boobs played with, so I wondered how far that could go. While Cal and Gabby redressed themselves and caught their breath, I looked down curiously at my own 36D breasts and tentatively cradled their outer curves in my palms. I pressed them gently towards each other for a moment and then let them ease back apart, a procedure which I repeated three times before I decided to move inward and squeeze closer to my areolas. After a few such ministrations, my instincts seemed to urge me to keep going, so I took off my tank top and started caressing the bare flesh immediately surrounding my nipples with my fingers. I soon moved on to catching each nipple in the crook between the corresponding index and middle finger and rotating them a few times.

That's when I finally felt a slight tingle in my mammaries and a nascent moisture between my legs. I knew I was on the right track, and eventually, I took my hardening nipples more firmly between my fingers, rolling and massaging each one between the nearest thumb and index finger

At this point, a soft moan escaped my lips, the lightest touch on my breasts seemed to bombard my brain with a welcome tingling sensation, and I was definitely getting wet in the crotch. By now, I caught site of the amused looks I was getting from Cal and Gabby.

For obvious reasons, there was also a touch of arousal in Cal's expression, but I managed to smirk at them before I let myself surrender completely to the crescendo of sensation I was giving myself. Within another minute, my hips were visibly twitching as I continued to knead and tease the peaks of my sensitive mammaries, and I realized I might actually have an orgasm without even touching my pussy (or my asshole, for that matter). My moans became louder and more regular, and each roll of a nipple seemed to send pulses of pleasure rippling through me. Finally, as my massaging of my nipples reached a fever pitch, I reached the point of no return. My hips twitched against the upholstered chair I was sitting in until finally, I let out a drawling moan as they involuntarily bucked up and down a couple of times on the seat.

"Wooh!" I exhaled. "I'll definitely be doing that again sometime!"

"Damn!" said Cal. "If it wasn't too soon for me, I'd already be pulling Gabby's pants down again!"

Gabby laughed. "Well, if you stick around long enough to recharge before you go home, I got a butthole here with your name on it!"

"Keep talkin' like that, and it probably won't be long," Cal replied. "The way you're so matter-of-fact and practical about satisfying our sexual needs is sexy as hell! And that's on top of just how generally horny you are, not to mention how open you are about it!"

"Do you think Holly has figured out how erogenous her breasts can be?" I asked in idle curiosity.

Gabby paused. "I don't know. Cal and I found out sort of by accident just a little while ago, and even then, it didn't occur to me to try playing with them solo. You're actually the first to do that, but you definitely won't be the last. I'm itching to try it myself now that I've seen what it does for you!"

Cal wriggled his eyebrows at her, and she gave him a tight smile and shook her head before giving in with a snicker. "Fine, you horndog!" she teased. "I'll experiment with my boobs right now, if you really need an encore!" Cal immediately positioned himself so he was facing her cross-legged on the couch, which made Gabby raise a playful eyebrow at him. "Should I send Kendra to make you some popcorn?" she quipped.

I laughed out loud as Cal just shrugged. Gabby rolled her eyes, shed the top she had only just put back on, and began to gently massage her naked boobs. Although she went at her own pace, she roughly followed my example, and within a few minutes, it was clear that another orgasm was imminent.

"Careful, Gabs!" I teased. "If you cum too hard, Cal might feel a little insulted."

Without taking his eyes off his girlfriend, the guy in question shook his head. "Don't care."

"Neither...do...I," Gabby panted, the last word morphing into a long moan as her hips convulsed in climax. "Wow! That was...different, but definitely not in a bad way!" She lazily retrieved her top and put it back on. "Definitely something I'd recommend to a friend."

Cal chuckled and leaned back against the armrest of the couch. "Do you girls have any ways of getting off on your own that I haven't seen?"

Gabby thought about it. "No, not really. Besides this way that we just found out about, we either finger ourselves in the pussies or hump pieces of furniture. Although Holly seems to have a special preference for humping things. Hell, I once saw her cum just by standing and grinding her pussy against the corner of a wall. In fact, if you find a couple of stray pubic hairs on anything in the house, it's most likely hers, even though Kendra and I have also been known to leave an accidental deposit every once in a while."

Cal stayed just long enough to be there when the twins' mother finally returned home from a late night at work. By then, not even she would hesitate to indulge in her evening masturbation in front of her daughters' boyfriends, so she greeted Cal cheerily even while she wearily straddled the armrest of the couch and began grinding her vagina against it. She sighed as the first waves of pleasure overtook her, welcoming the relief from a hard day at her job. She was usually a bit quieter than we were, but if the look on her face when she climaxed was anything to go by, her sessions were no less intense. I always wondered how masturbation always seemed to be her favorite way to unwind when she was tired, and yet she somehow always found the energy to really grind herself to orgasm. Then again, I tend to do the same thing after a hard basketball practice, so I guess you could wonder the same thing about me.

Mere minutes after Cal finally decided he'd better get home before his parents got worried, Holly returned, and while my aunt trudged off to bed, we younger girls convened for our nightly routine of sundaes and chair humping. When we asked Holly about "breasturbation," as Gabby and I had quickly taken to calling it, she said that she'd always liked it when Zane pressed against her chest or even copped a feel, but she'd never suspected it could be taken much further than that. She tried it the very next day after school, observing that it felt great but wasn't quite as convenient. "You can't do it in a car as easily, because anyone could see your naked boobs through the window," she said. "It's a lot easier to hide your naughtiness in public when you're just sticking your fingers down your pants." Leave it to the one who just might be the horniest of us to think about the logistics of it. Gabby and I hadn't yet thought it through that far.

Nevertheless, by the time prom night arrived just a few days later, breasturbation had become as common as any other technique at least in the safety of our home.

Our senior prom was interesting, to say the least. The dance itself was relatively uneventful, with most of the fun happening immediately before or afterwards (mostly before, at least for us). My date was just a casual friend named Vince. He'd shown some romantic interest in me, and I wasn't entirely uninterested myself, but we weren't sure if we wanted to start anything this late in high school, when we could very well be heading in different directions soon. Going to prom together seemed like a safe and tentative step that would get us just a little closer to making a decision while still avoiding any milestones we couldn't comfortably come back from. We had as good a time as anyone else, I suppose, except maybe for those select few who really did have the clichéd night of grand gestures and/or sex to look forward to.

My cousins and their boyfriends might have qualified as such lucky people, but for them, it would probably be hard to distinguish their usual sexcapades from a special occasion, so it was really hard to say. While Vince and I had agreed to meet each other at the school, the twins' boyfriends arrived to pick us up from our house just a few minutes early, but if there was one cliché that Holly could be depended on to fulfill, it was the one about the primpy cheerleader taking forever to get ready. So that left me, Zane, and Cal in the living room waiting for her. The elder woman in our family was standing by with her camera, thinking it best to wait for Holly so that we could take all the requisite pictures at once and be on our way.

Out of boredom, Gabby stood up and strode into the kitchen for a quick snack, and the bottomless pit that was Cal followed her. They found some nearly forgotten Doritos to munch on and finished off the bag, somehow managing to keep their respective tuxedo and spaghetti-strap dress clean. As I watched from behind the countertop at the border between the kitchen and living room, I saw Gabby wipe some lingering cheese dust off Cal's mouth, which led smoothly into her giving him a sensual kiss on the lips. "Hey, do you think we have time to have sex?" she asked.

I could almost see Cal's eyes darken even from my perch on the couch. "I think we can make time," he replied with a teasing kiss to the corner of her mouth.

She purred, and her mind was made up. "Yeah, we're definitely having sex right now!" She turned around and leaned into her boyfriend, eliciting a deep groan from him by rolling her butt against his crotch a couple of times, causing his fast-hardening manhood to twitch visibly. That was all it took for him to crack, and he unzipped his fly while she efficiently lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down. Within seconds, Cal's penis was exposed and sliding into Gabby's asshole while she stood just slightly bent over gripping the countertop much like Holly had gripped the couch on the previous Sunday. Within a couple of minutes, Cal's thrusting had accelerated to a fervent rate, and Gabby was panting and moaning at a nearly regular rate. Cal gritted his teeth and rammed into her repeatedly, causing her to bite her tongue and gasp. "Mm! Aah!" she groaned. "Oh, geez, I'm about to cum!" she squeaked just before her mouth fell open in an eye-rolling orgasm. "Aaaahhh!" she cried while her hips convulsed against her boyfriend's pelvis.

This pushed a Cal over the edge, though he was likely at breaking point. He slowed down abruptly and spasmed, clearly spurting his seed deep into her butt.

Comically, Holly chose that moment to finally come downstairs, admittedly looking stunning after all that preparation. Apparently she looked so stunning, in fact, that Zane could only contain himself for so long, and after a just couple hours, the kitchen would play host to a nearly identical act between a desperate Zane and Holly just returning from prom. I was the last into the house, but I saw enough of Holly's enjoyment to be even more convinced than ever that, if Vince and I ever got serious enough, he'd better be prepared for his cock to spend a lot of time up my ass!

RedHatter76
RedHatter76
379 Followers