Who Saw Who First Act 01

Story Info
Co-workers lunch break competition.
2.2k words
4.46
18.7k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working 8 days in a row is exhausting, it leaves very little free time; you just sleep, eat and work. Now I am attractive, no model and no Denzel, but I'm nothing to sneeze at. Standing at 5-10 and about 180lbs, with a bald head and easy on the eyes, I found myself without the time to relieve my sexual stress. I'm a man after all, and my needs are many; when the muscle needs attention you must give it what it needs.

So as I stated before, I've been working days upon days in a row. As a cook in a high volume establishment, I see lots of women all shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. For the past few weeks I have been flat out horny; it seems to last for hours.

Masturbating has become my new best friend; I explore this option close to 3 times a day. Now you may ask yourself with a work schedule like mine how do I find the time? Let me explain my motivation further.

Fridays are ruff trying to prepare for the weekend rush and when it get a 15 minute smoke break I take it. I grab my coat and smokes and head out to the parking garage, take a seat in my car and light up. The lots are indoors with multiple levels, as an employee I don't get the luxury of parking close to the elevator, customers first they say; whatever.

As I sit in my car, the usual suspects start to emerge from the various offices and shops to take a smoke before going back in to finish off their shifts.

Ms.legs appears behind my car headed to her own. I call her this because one, I don't know her name , and two , those have to be the best pair of legs on God's green earth , second to none. She stands about 5-4 , maybe 145lbs copper tone skin; if i had to guess she was mixed, African american and some Hispanic blood in her. Aged around 37 but looking about 27, so life's been good to her, thick thighs , round booty, and small but perky b cup breasts.

She enters her car which is parked about 2 spaces over from my own; she cracks the window and pushes her seat down to an almost flat position. This didn't alarm me as I do it myself, but then I noticed that she had taken her shoes off, placing one of her feet up on the dash near the wheel close to the driver's window.

I thought to myself she must need a really quick nap, ; I continued to smoke my cigarette. Now I've never been a peeping Tom, but I couldn't help looking in the direction of her car. Through the lightly tinted windows I could see her legs move slightly but even more so her toes were curling and stretching and curling again. I'm no dummy and I definitely know how to make a ladies toes curl, and what causes them to do so.

My mind went dirty right away; I started to stare at her feet and the motions of her legs. Before long I had a full erection in my chef's pants that shocked even me. I wanted to get a closer look and maybe even join Ms.Legs. As I move to exit my car I look at the clock and realize it's been 20 minutes, I rush to the elevator frequently looking back to see if she has come out but she doesn't.

I got back to work shocked and horny, behind a bit in my duties as the lunch rush is about to begin. When the day is over I head to my car; of course I'm looking to see if Ms.Legs car is there, but she has left for the day. I head home to relax, shower and have a cold beer before I lay down and do it all over again.

My mind is stuck on the thought of this woman playing with her pussy in the car; all kinds of thoughts entered my mind as the blood rushed to my penis, giving me a hard on I could not ignore. I pull my cock out and slowly stroke the shaft. I wonder how she got off, if she was shaved or bushy, is she a creamer or a squirter, does she have a few short cum moments or a build up to a massive orgasm. Before long my balls raise, butt cheeks clench and the head of my cock jolts before firing streams of hot cum across my lap and stomach, before the rest oozes down my hand. I clean myself and head to bed.

The next day I arrive and park in my usual spot and I see that Ms.Legs has once again parked a few spots over, I smile and head in to get started. Break time rolls around and I can't help but wonder if I would get a repeat of yesterday or was that just a case of someone just really needing to get off. I get to my car; I must admit I couldn't wait to see Ms.legs and if I would get another show.

I was not disappointed; she came out a few minutes later and cracked her window, took off her shoes and the toes started to curl shortly afterwards. Now I was hard as a rock and I got the bold idea that I just had to see more, but how. I can't just walk up and peek in, and it's not like we are friends and I'm coming over to chat. What I did next would be the best choice I made for the next few months.

I start my car; when I do her head raises a bit to see what's going on before continuing. I move out and circle the lot then pull up directly next to her on the passenger side. My heart racing, I planned to exit the car and look right into hers for a good view. To my delight she hasn't moved. I exit the car and can't see a damn thing. I curse to myself and figure if I move to the front of my car and smoke I would get a chance to look through her front window (not tinted) to see what's going on in there.

OMG this is more than I expected, with her arm covering her eyes shielding her from the sunlight. There is what looks like a foot long black dildo up her skirt; she is winding it between her legs for all it's worth. She has one leg by the door and the other across the arm rest into the passenger seat. Her hand is griping the huge dildo and it's gleaming with her juices all down the side. I watched for what felt like forever.

Then I feel this burning feeling on my hand, as I have let my cigarette burn all the way down. I need to go back to work; as I start to walk away from the car I instinctively press the lock button on my keys, which makes the car beep and she jumps up from the sound, looking right at me as I pass by. I look over the top of the car as if our eyes didn't connect but they did.

Back in the kitchen I am boiling inside from what I just witnessed, I am sporting a semi hard on that's only being held back by my boxer briefs. When the lunch rush is through, I head to the men's room and unleash my cock, with a little spit to lube it up I stroke off over the toilet, thinking of Ms.Legs. Minutes later I release a load that covers the toilet from the top to the bowl. I wash my hands, clean my cock and exit the bathroom.

When I turn the corner I almost died from the sight ahead of me. Ms. Legs is headed straight for me; in the narrow hallway there is no place to go.

She gets closer and asks if the restroom is this way, I mutter a yes.

She stops briefly and asks if she's seen me somewhere before.

I reply "Maybe just here a few times."

She replies, "Oh you look familiar, but thanks handsome."

With a smirk she goes to the restroom and I go back to work.

As I leave for work I notice her car still in the lot; I need to get gone before she puts 2 and 2 together, before she comes out and sees me at my car next to hers. As I enter my car I hear her voice.

"EXCUSE ME!" she says,

I turn around and she is already sitting in her car. I respond with a hi and a big smile.

She ask "Are you the guy who told me where the bathroom was earlier?"

"Yes"

She then asked "Were you the guy watching me earlier when I was pleasing myself?"

I froze, "So it was you being a perv; did you enjoy yourself?" she asked with a curious smile on her face.

"Yes I did."

She leaned towards the window and responds.

"Good it's been a while since I had someone to catch me and watch. I like being watched."

"Hell yeah" I thought to myself

"I could watch you, or join you or whatever you want."

"Well good, get in" she smirks.

I look around and nobody is coming, so I get into her car; she tells me to watch closely. She begins by taking off her shoes and sliding her panties off. She throws them in my lap. She then pulls one leg across my lap, the other on the window and with 2 fingers begins rubbing herself. She is trimmed, not bald, and the smell of her spot is soon filling my nostrils.

"So you perv, tell me what you want to do to this cunt?"

As she slides the 2 fingers inside herself. She's pumping down to the knuckles, out again with good rhythm. As I start to speak she removes the finger and places) them across my lips.

"Never mind just watch, you don't have to say a word."

I am so hard right now, kinda nervous as I survey to parking lot for anyone approaching. She reaches in the back seat, grabbing a towel that obviously has the dildo wrapped in it. She whips it out and starts sucking it furiously. I am now watching her suck a huge dildo, fingering her tight hole, then it happens.

"Im cumming you perv, im cumming for you."

She cums on her fingers and it's a flood; her juices leak onto the seat. With the dildo still in her mouth her eyes roll back, and she moans as the orgasm passes.

I can't hold out. I unzipped my pants, pull out my cock and begin stroking. She stares a the sight of my cock and inserts the dildo into herself.

The pressure is becoming a lot to hold in. She reaches over with one hand and grabs her panties.

"Wrap these around your cock and stroke it, I want your cum in them"

I do as I'm told; she cums again as soon as I start stroking with her panties around my cock. Her juices are running down the dildo. She rubs her pussy juices with her free hand and rubs her cum on the head of my cock.

"I'm about to bust baby, I'm about to blow."

I stroke eagerly and her eyes zero in on the head of my cock.

"Show me baby, show me all that hot cum"

I erupt, and I mean like volcanic, the end of Pompeii erupt. My hot cum shoots across my hand and onto her leg, the second spurt is redirected by her moving her leg. It hits the window and door; the last few flurries land on her panties that have been wrapped around my cock. As we wind down we both look around and giggle. She reaches over and wipes the cum off the window with her fingers and places them in her mouth.

She removes her cum soaked panties from around my cock, licks the remaining cum off my cock. She then examines her panties and puts them on, still soaked with my cum.

I put my cock away and spark a cigarette, which we share; we exchange numbers.

"I'm Nina." she says.

"I'm David, Nice to meet u.", we laugh.

I get out, and get into my car to drive home.

When I get home I'm exhausted, I shower for about 20 minutes, put my shorts on, grab a beer and sit in front of the TV. My phone is on the table and is flashing. I have 4 new text messages; as I open them they are from Nina, 2 pics, one of her licking her breast and the others of her bent over spreading herself.

At the bottom is a message,

"Stroke off to these and record it; send me the video."

Well why not I think to myself. After killing one beer I'm ready. I lay back on the sofa, drop my shorts and focus in on the photos. Ten minutes pass, I feel the load build up and I switch my phone to video and record the cock stroking.

I soon unload cum all over myself to the thought of Nina. I send the video, she soon replies simply saying,

"Yummy, I will see you tomorrow for a break and a snack, Goodnight.

I go to bed like a kid waiting for Christmas morning; this is going to be a good night.