Who Saw Who First Act 02

Story Info
The competition is on.
2.4k words
4.36
9.6k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I'm David, I have gotten myself into a once in a lifetime dream situation. Laid out in my first part to this story things have begun to get interesting. I will soon be exploring not only my new playmate but myself.

So after jerking off to Nina's pics she sent me, I recorded the cumshot, and sent it out to her. Now she can't wait to see me at work today. Well more like on our break. I arrive at work just as happy and cheerful as anyone can be, and for it to be a Saturday business will be booming. I'm not worried at all, I just gotta make it to 11am, around the time I take my usual 15 minute break. Thirty minutes in and my phone buzzes. It's her Ms.legs ,well Nina; but anyway she greets me with a good Morning and I reply with the same.

About an hour later I'm jamming and cranking out food prep like a mad man. I want to be ahead of the game because after my break I may be a bit fatigued. Another message is sent to my phone from Nina, it's a video this time. I creep into the walk-in fridge and check it out.

There is what looks like the bottom of Nina's desk at work, judging from the position of the phone its on the floor. She has brought that big dildo of hers to work, and is poking herself under the desk at work. WTF I can't believe what I'm seeing, her panties down around her ankles, and she slides to the edge of her chair. Her butt cheeks are slight hanging off the edge of the chair, and she is going to work on that sweet hole of hers.

I pause the video and head into my bosses office. There are no big bosses in on the weekend. Must be nice to be in charge. I close the door and leave the light off. I grab a clean apron off the rack behind the door and place it on the desk. I whip out my not fully hard cock and got to work on it, i resume watching the video. It was about 3 minutes long, so after repeating it about 4 times I'm ready to pop. I switch the camera on and use the video features with the light on so it shows up good. With tight long strokes I jerk myself from base to tip, and in a slight twisting motion.

"AHHHHHHHHHH DAMMMIITTTT" I yelp.

I gasp, and stand on my Tippi toes as strings of hot man juice fly from my cock, almost totally missing the apron and landing on the keyboard. By chance a bit hit the picture of my boss and his wife, but only on the wife's face, it runs down the frame. I chuckle to myself, because his wife's hot and if she asked, she can get a load from me on her face anytime.

With myself cleaned up and video sent I return to work, since I'm ahead nobody even knew I was gone.10:30 rolls around and I'm still anxious about what's in store for my break. I shortly receive a text from Nina,

"Are you ready?" she says.

"Yes I am," I reply.

Then I get a picture of her open mouth and her tongue out, with a caption saying.

"Put it all right here."

I check with my co-workers and let them know I'm headed out to smoke, I text Nina and tell her I'm headed up. I get to my car and spark up a cigarette, and I almost smoked it down in one hale, a minute later Nina come to the car and get in on the passenger side.

She grabs what's left of the cigarette and smokes it, as she aggressively takes down my pants and exposed my cock to her hand.

"You're going to feed me this cock for lunch." she moaned.

I knew exactly what she meant. She removes her shoes and spreads her legs, she begins to pleasure herself, rubbing her pink clit and her slit with 2 fingers.

I slowly stroke my cock, both of us not taking our eyes off of each others motion. Her finger go into my mouth and then she slides them into her hole.

"We have 5 minutes left," I tell her.

"Beat that dick then, beat it for me baby" Nina grunts.

I pick up the pace, she creams on her fingers. I grab her hand to stuck her juices from her fingers. The action sends me close to exploding.

"Im ready baby, I got your lunch coming."

My balls swell and I close my eyes and it rises.

"I'm cumming Nina, oh shit I'm about to cum."

One more quick look around the lot, she lowers her head barely touching the tip, she flicks her tongue across the head of my cock.

"Give it to me baby, shoot it, shoot it, shoot it for me." She begs.

A few more flicks across the head and I cum, and cum hard. I have to cover my own mouth the stifle to noise, the first wave of cum is so heavy I can hear it hit her teeth. The next hits the back of her throat. The rest streams out and down my shaft which she eagerly licks away. I am stuck, and at a loss for words, I need to get myself together and get back to work. I can't stop my left leg from shaking. She wipes her mouth and grabs her shoes then gets out. I clean myself as good as I can, and head for the elevator.

I get a quick text and video from Nina, she is back in the office and grabs a cup from the lounge, then spits what looks like a mouthful of cum into the cup. She then grabs a juice from the vending machine, she pours the juice into the cup as well. Nina places a lid on it, inserts a straw and drinks.

"AHHHHHHHHHH", she whispers, she smiles and the video is ends.

Back in the kitchen I am sweating, and my friend Lewis tells me I look sick and flush; like I just had the life drained out of me, if he only knew.

Later that day I send Nina a picture of my cock and balls, I tell her we miss you; lol. I also let her know I want to return the favor, and she quickly replies.

"You better," followed by a smiley face emoji.

After work I notice her car is gone. I think to myself she must have had something to do. I'm kinda disappointed; but on the drive home I get a call from Nina, saying she wants to meet me tonight at my place.

Of course I said yes, I get home to get washed, straighten up the place and await her call. I get a text from her asking for my address and apartment number, which I give to her. About an hour later I'm still waiting, and waiting, and I been drinking. I figured a drunk man never cums and I get to wear her ass out. Two hours pass and I finally get a call from her.

"I want to play a little game of peek a boo with you." she giggles.

At this point I'm drunk, horny and just wanna fuck. But I can't say no either, that might ruin my chance.

"Go out and stand on your balcony, keep the phone to your ear." She flashes her car lights, and I step out onto the balcony to wave her in.

She text me back "No".

I'm confused, she tells me to pull my cock out and jerk it. I'm like really; outside! Now it's like 11:45 and most people in my build are already home. I look around the lot and there are empty spots, so everyone is not home yet. After some begging on her part I do it. Standing on my balcony, my apartment is only up on the second floor, I pull my cock out.

"You watched me, now I'm gonna watch you Dave." She sounds so turned on, and maybe a little tipsy.

She tells me she wants to sit in the car, and watch me while she fingers herself, but I can't cum until she tells me. So 10mins of what's mostly phone sex I'm getting tired, not sleepy but I been standing hear jerking off and I'm getting a bit weak in the knees.

"I'm coming your way baby keep going" Nina whispers.

She gets out the car and walks toward my build, she is still talking dirty to me and I'm still stroking. I see her coming my way but still she doesn't want me to stop. Finally she is underneath me on the ground floor, looking straight up at me we are both still on the phone.

"Cum on me, cum on me right here. Shoot your load off the balcony down onto my face, aim for my mouth if you can." Nina giggles quietly.

I step forward and now have my cock between the bars of the rails that surround the balcony. I look down and she's looking up at me with her mouth open begging me to cum.

"Shoot it baby shoot it."

I fire off 3 hot shots that seemed like 3 million, as drunk as I was I missed my mark. I could hear the hot cum hit the sidewalk, some of which did manage it hit her shirt. I missed her face completely. She sucked her teeth with disappointment, and told me to come open the door.

I opened the front door still holding my cock in my hand, dripping with the cum that didn't make the jump from the balcony. She ran her finger across the hole, putting it in her mouth and headed to the sofa. We shared a drink, after a few she gets naked, and we touch and play for a while. Maybe it's the alcohol but I got bold, I told her that I'm in control in my own house so it's my turn. She smiled and said nothing.

I sat Indian style on the floor in front of her.

"It's my turn and you're going to do what I want you to Nina. I'm going to eat you, and lick you, and you're going to cum for me, NOW BEND THAT ASS OVER!" I demand and she knocked her head in response.

She gets on her knees on the sofa, her beautiful copper buns are swaying back and forth in front of me. I kiss them softly, as I grab each cheek with force and she squirms. I kiss the lips of her pussy , opening them with my own lips while flicking and poking at her hole with my tongue. I slurp at her hole, using my thumb to play with her clit.

She reaches back to help but I tell her;

"Keep your hand up front and to play with your nipples if you wants to, but I got this down here."

She looked at me with curiosity and said;

"Yes sir."

I smiled and went back to jolting my tongue in and out of her hole. With hands on each side of her hips I rocked her back and forth against my face. Picking up the pace, I rocked her faster and faster , using my face and tongue as a means for me to get to taste her orgasm first hand.

"Im gonna cum right on your face, suck my clit. Please don't stop eating this pussy." Nina instructs me.

My face buried deep in the crack of the ass, my nose pressed against her butt hole, and my tongue deep inside her. I lick her walls clean as she creams down my throat. I swallow everything, unaware that this was just the first wave.

"I'm not done, keep eating, eat it daddy, yes." Nina's back arches and her knees buckle.

Her hand reaches back grabbing my head, and plunging my face in for a heavier dose of her cum filled hole. There is more sweat juices flowing for me to drink; (I should have brought a straw), I thought to myself, but oh well next time. I drink til I burp, and she excused me before I could.

Next the dildo came out, without warning I grabbed it and a shoved it in her from behind, while I licked her ass hole.

Nina looked back at me. "I knew you were a nasty man, you like all this freaky shit don't you. Fuck this pussy good with that hard cock."

Poking the tip of my tongue on her butt hole she creamed right away.

"I didn't know you were into that but I love having my ass licked." She yelled while trying not to fall over the back of the sofa.

I kept at it while, she took over the dildo duties.

Shortly after she said, "I had enough and it's time to stop."

I sucked all her hole dry, I got a hot rag from the bathroom for her to clean herself. As she wiped herself clean I pulled my cock out for one last tug. I stood on the sofa right above her, and she licked my balls while I stoked my cock. She reached up and grabbed my butt pulling herself up, smothering her face in my sack.

"Dont miss my mouth this time like you did outside, you better send me home happy and full." She murmured.

We both giggled, I said, "No way I can't miss being this close."

After while I leaned back, placing the head of my cock on her lips and she cupped my balls in her hand, and stroked my cock with her other hand.

"Nina baby get ready in cumming."

With a mouthful of balls is sound like she said,

"Give me that nutt, I want that hot creamy nutt now."

I shot my load straight into her mouth. It was nothing wasted. It was like when u go to the carnival, and you shoot water into the clowns mouth to pop the balloon and win a prize. Like that but no cum and no clowns. I fell to the cushion, and she swallowed each drop. I sparked a cigarette and she prepared to leave, grabbing her purse and her phone from the coffee table, I saw her hit the close button on her phone.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I recorded the whole thing for later, I might need it."

Grabbing her car keys I walked her to the door. I was not aware I was being recorded. I didn't really care, but I guess I would have wanted to know before. I don't like that kind of sneaky shit, but what's done is done.