Who Saw Who First Act 05: Final

Story Info
Dave gets what he deserves.
1.5k words
4.67
6.7k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at work a bit on edge. Am I really going to be exposed as a freak, nasty, whore or a man. Whatever, so as my shift started nothing out of the normal happened. Lots of cook this, do we have that, can you find this, blah, blah blah. But as the day went on every time is saw someone looking at their phone, I couldn't help but think if it was me they we looking at. I was starting to lose my mind, and I'm getting pissed.

Brake time, yes!!, I need to smoke. I head up to my car and light one up. I don't get in, just sit on the hood. My phone buzzes, and I get a text, but it from a number I don't recognize.

"So your not going to beat off today, what's wrong?"

I can only reply by asking "Who's this?"

"You don't know me, but I know about your a nasty boy. I want to make a film with you. Since your into that, you are into that right?"

I think it over, it has to be a trick. I'm not going to fall into this shit. As I ponder over the he message I hear footsteps behind me. Those shoes sound familiar.

"Well hello sir."

My heart, head, and soul stop moving, as a blood rage crosses me. It that bitch Nina, the cause of my problem.

"You got some nerve talking to me. Do you know what the fuck your videos done to me."

"What, get you pussy, you perv. But seriously let me explain. Someone stole my phone, I didn't know until my shift ended. I did look for it for a day or two, then I got it shut off. I saw the video we made from my friends phone and was so embarrassed, I took a leave from work. I was scared you might be mad, or even try to harm me. I told you it was for my personal use, and that was no lie."

Now if she's lying, it's a good one. She did have a few days to come up with this lie.

"PLEASE!!, you have to believe me. I will do anything, I felt like a woman with you. I got to express my freaky side with you, I couldn't share with anyone else. Please Dave, it all true, I wouldn't be hear if it wasn't. I been thinking about you. Can we please meet after work right here and talk about it."

I'm stupid, cause I agreed. I went back to work and instead of being mad. I was lusting over her again. What if we meet and fuck, or if she sucks my dick and taste this cum again. What if I give in and eat her pussy and ass. My dicks hard, so I need a bathroom brake.

I go into the end stall and begin working my dick like I'm polishing brass.

"Oh Nina baby, suck this dick, lick my balls baby, you love it."

The head is throbbing and swelled, I feel the cum ready to release itself from my balls. Slow tight strokes, shortly I blow my load straight into the bowl. Stream upon stream of hot nut hit the water.

I clean myself, and return to finish my work. At the end of the day I go to my car and wait. Soon after there is a tap on the window. It's her, she gets in and just looks at me.

"I'm going to be honest, I wanted to use u for my toy. But my toy alone, this body was yours to use, and that dick and mouth of yours was mine to cum in, and on. That's all I wanted."

Ok, how do you respond to that. What am I to do with that? Before i could respond I was meet with a bottle of Hennessy and a fresh back of smokes, Nina said to just drive? I do as I'm asked and pull off, with no real destination I head to my house. She knows where I'm going, and does not even ask. We exchange a few sips of the cognac, but no words. At the red light, I feel her hand on my dick. She unzipped my pants and played with my dick for a few blocks.

"I got to drive, you can't do that."

"But I don't see you stopping me, I just want to feel this dick in my hand, and in my mouth."

Nina looks around, then puts her head in my lap, she's holding my dick in her mouth while I drive. Not sucking it, but deep throats it and does not come up for air until we reach my house. I park, she still won't move. I'm sitting there in front of my place with my dick in Nina's throat. Spit is sliding out the side of her mouth. Finally she comes up, gets out and heads for the door. I put my dick away and follow.

"Can we just fuck, and lick, and suck all night Dave. I want you to cum for me. It's the only way I can make it up to you."

"Ok" I say,

Entering the apartment, we get undress quickly. She needs to use the bathroom, I use this time to take a few more shots and strip down to my socks. When she returns she climbs on top of me and kisses me, she tells me she wants all her holes fucked tonight.

"I can do that Nina, where do you want me to start?"

"Eat my pussy, tongue fuck it, spit on it."

I go down on her and begin licking her pussy, she tells me to get on top of her and fuck her mouth. Ok reverse 69, let's go I think to myself. I climb on top of her and dip my dick in and out of her mouth until she gags. I take my time sucking her clit, I slowly push two fingers inside her, fingering her pussy.

"Shit Dave, I missed this, Ummmmmmm I miss this. Eat that pussy, don't stop."

I silence her by dropping my dick back down into her mouth, she's jerked her hips and legs up towards me, she's so creamy inside. I know she's going to cum.

"Dave, oh Dave I'm about to cum, I'm going to cum in your mouth daddy damn."

I pull out my fingers, and position my mouth over her hole and suck the cum right out of her. She spits my dick out her mouth as she cums, I guess so she don't bite it. (Thanks). I stand up and sh bends over the sofa, showing me that pretty ass. I slide my dick in her pussy.

"Yes Dave, yes."

"You really want this dick don't you? You gonna cum on My dick Nina. Let me see it, show me that cream.

"

She rocks back and forth on my dick, I grab her waste and start to pound her pussy harder.

"Oh shit baby, oh shit, fuck me Dave, fuck me."

I keep a steady movement as I pound that fat, bald, shaved pussy. She creams without a word. I slow down. I'm going to use that cream to lube up her ass.

"Can I put it in your ass?"

"You nasty, but yes daddy do it, fuck my ass, cum in it."

I ease my dick head into her ass. She looks back at me telling me to take it easy. She reaches back, spreading her ass cheeks, allowing me to go in further. Soon my whole Dick is deep inside her ass.

"Oh shit, shit, you're in my ass, Dave that dick is in my ass. Fuck it don't stop til you cum in my ass."

Her ass is so tight, it won't be long until I shoot my load in her. I'm excited, I'm still a little pissed at her, and yet I enjoy her. I'm fucking her in the ass. All the thoughts of the videos, and the sex with that other chick's who's name I can't think of because my dick is in Nina's ass right now. Just the stress, the work, the job, long days and night. I'm in the zone, so much so I didn't realize I and now pounding Nina's ass, and she loos like she is going to cry. I don't let up, I'm pounding and grinding her ass like a pussy.

"Nina I'm going to cum, I'm going to fill you ass with hot nut."

"Do it, please do it, cum, cum , cum, cum, Fuck CUM, CUM, CUM!!"

"It's coming Nina, you ready, AHHHHHHHHHH take it, take it all, Ahhhhhhh, Shit.

I cum so deep in her ass, she can't move, she's stuck bent one the sofa. He ass hole is stretched, it's throbbing. My cum is nowhere to be found, it's so deep in her it will be there for days. When she can move, she fall over on the chair and is exhausted.

"Do you believe me now Dave?"

"NO"