Who Says Bondage is Indoors Only?

Story Info
Domme torments her pet in the great outdoors.
4.8k words
4.25
27k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to DF, she gave me the idea. It's a fantasy, shut up and enjoy it.

*****

"You want me to meet you where?!?" Came my shocked voice in the middle of the diner.

Ma'am glared and I hunched in my seat a little as a few people looked at us both curiously. She had wanted to meet for lunch in between my classes so I was sitting next to her in a smaller part of the city. Out towards the country. Well, more country than I was used to considering that I was more of a city guy with a love of any body of water and Ma'am was more involved in actual outdoor things than I ever could've been.

We were a vast difference of body types as well, I'm build broadly with a stockier body at average height. My coloring favoring my Italian heritage so I can easier pass for a Hispanic descent if I spent too much time in the sun. Ma'am was shorter, built thinner and when she said something there was no doubt you would obey or she'd kick your ass.

Within five minutes of arriving, I had my pants unzipped and she was stroking my erection and making small talk. All the while I tried to murmur correct responses and not stain the bottom of the table cloth.

In the middle of this, Ma'am said: "I want you to meet me out by the spot on the river. Naked."

Hunching in the table and looking down at our food, I hissed as her nails dug into my shaft in annoyance to my exclamation. My surprise and her nails killing some of my arousal at her hands. I softened in her hands and started picking at my fries, trying to blend back into the background. I grunted softly as she stroked harder, bringing me back to a head.

Leaning into my ear, she continued: "As I said, there's a place out by the river which isn't too hard to reach. One I have set up..." She paused as I leaned a bit into her: "for play. I want you naked, clean and ready for some fun and then I'm going to take you home without clothing. Understood?"

"Yes."

Harsh searing pain.

"Yes Ma'am," I said, trying not to be too loud. A girl across the room arched a brow at me. I looked back at my food. She gave me more directions after that, including a place I could leave my car. If I behaved, She'd give me clothes the next morning. If I didn't. Well she could always make me sleep in a cage at the foot of her bed.

I had four days to prepare. Then I was hers for the weekend. She wanted to start it at her little spot. What Ma'am wanted, she got.

She wanted to meet me in the middle of nowhere. Out there right by a river by a little spot, she had said. I needed to be there. I'd be lying if I said I didn't actually go look and investigate a bit. It was quiet, a stream nearby had just enough rocks to provide a quiet blanket of noise, with tree all around. Sturdy branches only a few feet over my head. Someone had screwed hooks into them. Something completely out of place, thick metal dug into the trees around the small clearing. Down low on the lower parts of the tree and higher in the thicker branches. Much higher up than what was necessary. I knew right then that she had planned this.

Blackberry bushes blocked the edges of the small glade, but otherwise it was completely empty with nothing around us. Anyone could find it if they kayaked by. I had to hike to make it there, leaving behind my car. I had cleaned up on the way. Reaching the tiny clearing, before taking a breath.

My fingers ticked. I was nervous.

She might not show.

Someone could see me.

Maybe I shouldn't do this. Maybe I should get back in my car, drive home and forget I ever talked to her.

But it wouldn't be fair to Ma'am.

She trusted me with her fantasy, so I had to trust her.

Taking a breath, I stripped. Shorts, shoes and shirts came off. Underwear and shoes followed. The summer breeze was that combination of hot and cold, just enough to make my skin prickle, but not enough to elicit a shudder. I was quiet there, as I knelt and waited. Hands resting against crushed grass as I focused on breathing.

It seemed like an eternity as I waited. Heart pounding in my ears. Fears and doubts swimming in my head as I stared at the entrance. My ears trained for the slightest hint of movement, tuning out the crickets and birds as I waited.

The grass crunched.

My body tensed in awareness. Hands clenching as my breath quickened.

She came into the clearing and I sighed in relief. There was nothing I could say if a random stranger found me there on my knees waiting for her. Anyone could walk this way and find us. A heady combination of hot and scary as hell.

She came in the clearing clothed. Sensible hiking boots complimenting shorts and a fitting shirt. Over her back was a backpack holding her toys. Her instruments that she would use to tease, torment and claim my flesh. She wanted me vulnerable, her pet to be claimed tied up. Teased and finally taken at her leisure. Making me hers. So here I knelt in the clearing, waiting for her command.

I was damn grateful it was her.

"Hi," I said quietly, looking up at her.

She could've been a dwarf at this point and I would've felt tiny beneath her felt. Kneeling supplication as I awaited her judgement.

She smiled, the grass crunched behind me as she circled me, much like a shark observing it's prey. Sharp sensation made me shudder as her nails traced my shoulders, she wanted to look. To cherish my place at her feet. I was her pet in that moment, gently inspected by my owner as she appraised me.

Her hand circled my throat, giving a brief squeeze before she let go and stepped back. Leaving me in the dark about her actions. Rustling came behind me. I heard something come against the ground. I couldn't tell what. Was it her ropes? Toys? A plug? Perhaps a collar?

Next thing I knew it, the warm weight of the collar was wrapped around my neck. Snug, but not constricting. A clear sign of ownership.

"Stand."

I stood, breathing unsteadily as I waited for her next move. She was efficient, leather wrapping around my ankles and my wrists, with a singular loop, much like the collar around my neck. She tightened them all to snug.

All of this escaped me as I realized that Ma'am was naked. She a little shorter than me, hair to her shoulders and a build that spoke of the work she did. All just dressing compared to the eyes. Those eyes held me still as she prepared me for claiming.

Eyes held me as she caged my cock. I wouldn't be cumming until she allowed it. I whimpered though, low in my throat as I pressed against the cage. It was tight and uncomfortable. Also bright pink because Ma'am thought it was cute. Humiliation and desire lit my veins as I swallowed, trying to contain my need for more. It was another nervous point for me, but I trusted her. Even as the constraints held me.

She leans forward hot breathing making my nipples spike. Followed by her tongue tracing my chest, oh so slowly. As if she had all the time in the world to tease me. As it was hers. She waited there until my hips shifted before clamping the right nipple first. Searing sensation combined with a burn before it died. The pain bringing me to my toes. Her arms wrapped around my hips, gripping my ass as she wet my other nipples.

She put on another clamp.

I whimpered as pain and pleasure combined.

She hooked a leash on my collar and pushed on my shoulders and I knelt before her. Resting on all fours as her pet. Ma'am had prepared me, now she was going to have fun. If I behaved, maybe I could earn my orgasm tonight.

"Come along boi," Ma'am ordered, leading me by the leash towards the trees. I followed, grass scraping my knees as I trekked deeper in. Following her, my ass swaying as I crawled behind her. "Heel." I waited on all fours, looking up at her as she looped my leash through one of the lower rungs. Waiting. Time was almost nonexistent at that point, my worries slowly ebbing as I focused on obedience. On pleasing her.

Leashed to the tree, she took her time. Hooking on multiple ropes to the the four trees around us. Longer lengths coming into use as she finally got what she wanted. Looping them all together into a single swing, held in an X pattern to hold it steady. "Such a good boi," She said turning to me, "Now time for my gratitude." Ma'am advanced, her hips taking on a much more sexual display as she approached me. She was my owner and I was at her altar as she approached. Helpless to anything but stare at her in need.

I strained against the restraints in arousal, the action causing me to ache further. Spreading her thighs, she stood in front of me, just at the very edge of my reach on the leash and tugged my head between her legs.

Her arousal filled my nostrils as she tugged on my hair. She had the faintest dusting of hair above her pussy, with nothing else. Not a porn star look, but very sensible if you wanted someone spending a lot of time between your legs licking.

Her fingers dug into my hair. I was staring again.

Damn.

Eager to make up for my error I immediately started licking. Focusing initially on her clit, rewarding me with her throaty moans of approval. Tasting her lips before slipping my tongue into her folds and tongue fucking her as hard as I could. My cock still straining against the damn cage long enough for me to forget the pain in my nipples. The only sounds were the slurps of my mouth and her guttural moans of pleasure as she held me there. Grinding her pussy against my face until it was all I could do to just keep licking as she ground up and down and side to side faster than I could keep track. I was at her mercy.

"Fuck," She purred, "such a good boy. I love such good boys like you, I'll be using your mouth much more often now pet." Without even a pause, she pulled away and turned around. Hands gripping my head still as she pushed me into her ass.

The scent was different, earthier. Forbidden.

I dove in without a thought, so consumed in my task that I nearly assaulted her hole. My tongue piercing her anus as fast as I could get my saliva inside her. Fucking her anus in every direction possible. "Need some work," She murmured, "lots of practice will fix this. Harder."

One statement, that slight hint of disappointment in her voice, made me insane. I wasn't good enough? I started tongue fucking her as fast I could. My tongue ached as I would stop and teased her taint, sliding my tongue inside her before moving back to her ass. Her hips arched to meet me, moans rewarding my efforts as I alternated thrusts in her two holes. Pushing my tongue as deep as I could inside her.

I lost track of time, focused on my task in a desperate attempt to please that I almost didn't realize when she pushed herself over the edge. Of course her nails digging into my head and her legs locking as her voice warped into a scream drive me wild as I kept it up.

And she came hard.

Panting, she let me go. Hands on my shoulders to keep her balance as she regained her breath.

"Good boy," She chuckled. Ma'am unhooked my collar from the leash and pointed at the swing. "Bent over, hands touching your toes pet. I'm going to show your pretty ass who owns it."

My limbs were a little stiff, but I got my feet. I didn't sashay or look back as I bent over the sling. It was made of quality materials, but I was still careful, trying to make sure not to put too weight on it, for fear of causing it to fall.

To my surprise and gratitude it did not even creak as I settled onto it. Though I was tall enough that I barely rested my stomach against it. I wasn't used to the stretch but I made it work as I reached for my toes.

She hooks my ankles to my wrists with a slight give. Enough so it didn't strain, but I wouldn't be able to move without it. Bent over, my legs spread. Once again I was now unable to see what she was up to. An idea that tantalized and terrified me.

Hands curved over my hips. Tracing my back, my hips. Sliding over my hips and lower. Eliciting a moan as her fingers teased my balls. Tracing downward a she took her time. Exploring my skin, building my need. My breath quickened, I needed her. I needed anything she would give me.

"Such a good boy," She cooed, "You'll look so good marked."

"Please?" I begged, need riding my voice.

So focused on her hands, I wasn't paying attention until the paddle came against my ass. Hard. A combination of a whimper and gasp came from my lips. My caged cock swinging with the impact. I had to force myself to rock back. To hold my balance.

"One," I gasped.

A second followed. I struggled to stay upright.

Five more smacks followed, it was all I could do not to fall over. I was panting. My dick ached, my nipples ached and my ass was on fire. Pain became pleasure and I was torn between wanting more as it combated my need. She was claiming me with every smack. Marking my ass with her mark.

Nails dug into my back, fire burning as she scraped down my back. Her hips ground against my burning ass. Slowly humping me forward. Swinging into to the swing as she took her time. Leisurely teasing me even as I was on fire with need.

"More Ma'am?" I begged. Grunting as her hips pushed me forward with another slow hump.

"Rushing me boy?"

"N-n-no Ma'am," I whimpered. Her nails scraping down my lower back and teasing my ass in blatant claim. Heat making me hiss.

"Good."

Fire burned.

"Six,"

Four more later and I could barely stop moving. My ass bouncing to and fro, nearly delirious at her hands.

Clink clink.

The sound of her unhooking me was the sound that brought me back from the fog.

She was slow this time, gently helping me rise back into a standing position. "On your back boy," she murmured, her voice brooking no disagreement. I sat back onto the swing, falling back onto it gingerly. The mere act of sitting making me burn with discomfort. The throbbing of everything else keeping my light headed.

"Such a good boy," she murmured, lifting up my arms and locking them onto the ropes. Relief didn't cut it when I realized the swing was easily holding my weight. My arms were already up in the air at this point, but she wasn't done. I was helpless to do anything but lean back like a virgin on her wedding night. My ankles clipped onto the other ropes, leaving me completely helpless and exposed to her ravenous gaze once more.

"And you're all mine," She stated.

I stared upward, the angle not even allowing me to lean upwards as my own legs forced me back. Exposed and helpless and so needy for her attention. Her scent was the first sign as she walked over to me and put her pussy right in front of me. I didn't need prompting. My tongue darted out, licking her folds. Wiggling inside.

"Right where you belong," She chuckled. Her hips started humping my face, every thrust of my tongue was met with her hips slamming herself into me. Literally fucking my my tongue with her pussy. Her taste all over me as I swung helplessly on the swing. There was only one place I could go, deeper into her pussy. There was no other options as I gave it all I could from my angle.

Liquid gathered on my tongue as I swallowed her flavor. Then swallowed again as she continued to drip. Pooling moisture as her arousal grew.

Her fingers dug into my chest. Nails scraping as she moaned. "I'm going to love your tongue boy," She nearly growled. "It's mine to use whenever I want isn't it?"

"Mm Hmm," was all I could get out, her legs not letting me move.

"Such a dirty mouth. Good to for pleasing me, because I own it. My dirty little pussy slave who'll do whatever I want," She gasped. Her thrusts slowed and she came, keening with pleasure. Her juices coating my face as as I desperately kept licking. Air burning in my lungs.

The pressure lessened and she slid backward, giving me room to breathe. Her pussy only inches away and tantalizing me with her flavor.

And she was gone again.

I strained against my bonds, trying to see where she had went, but she was on the other side of me, back towards the entrance of the clearing by her backpack. I rustled back and forth as I heard her return.

I tensed, unsure of what was to come. Wet heat teased by my aching balls. Caressing, teasing as I moaned helplessly. Her tongue pushed through my resistant ring, sliding inside me as I shuddered at the penetration. Then she moved her tongue and stroked my prostate.

I went from 10 mph to 100 in a second as a long drawn out moan echoed through the glade. My legs seized and the cock cage started to hurt as I bucked into her mouth. Her hands grabbed my legs and she started lashing my prostate with force.

I wanted to cum. The pleasure zinged through me as desire drove me wild. Still I couldn't get hard, I couldn't cum with that stimulation.

"Please-ah- Ma'am," I whimpered, "May I please cum?"

"Not yet."

And then the heat was gone.

Cool liquid replaced it, a sign of what was to come. Hopefully Ma'am was going to be giving it to me. I needed her to take me, to mark me in a way that I could never forget.

Pressure replaced her fingers, harsh and unyielding. I pushed out against it. Willing my body to relax as I took the strap on. I gasped at the entry as it finally popped past my outer ring. A moan followed as penetration and the sensation of fullness followed. I was completely impaled on her strap on.

"Mmmm I love fucking my pet," She murmured, slowly sliding out and making me whimper in need at the yawning emptiness. A thrust followed. "So fucking tight, tied up and helpless because you're my little slut."

"Fuck," I gasped.

"Who I forgot to gag," She grinned, her nails raking down my chest and gripping the clamps. "Does my pet want to cum?"

"Yes Ma'am," I gasped as I swung to and fro. Impaled on her hips as she started hammering my prostate. The only sensation was her dildo slamming deep inside me with every thrust. A physical claim of ownership that I couldn't deny.

Pain, white hot followed as she released the clamps. Blood flowing back into the numb parts of my body. I whimpered, the fog of pleasure breaking for a second.

"I'm not convinced."

"Please fuck me Ma'am," I begged. "Please -ah- fuck -ah- meeee."

She just kept thrusting, and I kept repeating. Words coming out as I gasped for air. Thrusts messing up my pleas. Her fucking coming to a crescendo that probably sounded like gibberish, but I hoped pleased.

She stopped thrusting. I keened in need. "What do you want?"

"Unffff, More."

"So needy," She chuckled, her hands deftly grabbing the cage and unhooking it. Letting my cock free. I moaned as I swelled in her hands. Stroking my shaft in tune with her thrusts. Punctuating every thrust with a stroke. I writhed in her hands, my body on fire with need. I was so close.

I was going to lose control.

"Plea-" left my lips, desperation on them.

"Cum."

My cock erupted, spewing my cum all over my chest as she kept thrusting. Her breath ragged as sweat dripped from her body. All I could do was accept her thrusts. Hard and fast, unable to contain myself as she kept going. Wanking me as hard as she could, just before letting go. Then She leaned forward into me, her breasts resting against my swollen nipples. My upper torso covered in my juices as she rested against me. The only movement was her hips slamming against me.

Her eyes stared into mine for the merest of moments, the loving dominant gaze claiming me as I gasped under. Her tongue invaded my mouth as she kept impaling me, sweating profusely as we kissed. Our tongues dueled as she continued to fuck me. Hips fucking into a missionary position, on my back, legs spread like a woman on her wedding night. Helpless to move and unable to even if I wanted to.

I lasted minutes there. The only sounds were the slapping of her hips against my ass and our sloppy kiss. I hardened in her hands slowly, unable to resist her ministrations.

She withdrew as I hardened against her stomach. Leaning back and slowly withdrawing her length.

12