Who Says I Don't Know How To Tip!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even half way past delirious, I swear that I felt his cock swell, jerk hard, and erupt deep inside me. Sure, and I knew that if I could feel it, then he just had to be absolutely exploding out whole rivers of hot cum. Feeling his explosive orgasm, yeah, and thinking about the streams of cum being pumped in to me; well it sort of sent me over the top. Yes, again! So pow, I was off, and riding another one of those wickedly intense waves of shatteringly intense orgasmic pleasure. With the last gasp of that fabulous orgasm still surging through me, Murphy brought me crashing down on that beautiful cock one final time. And damn, if his loud cry, and the almost violent spasm that flooded me with his final spurted blast of cum, didn't almost send me off again!

Hey, believe me it wouldn't have been the first time the sweet feel of a lover's climax had me listening, woo woo, for the Orgasm Express! Oh boy, and then Murphy was running his fingers in to my hair, pulling my head down, and kissing me with a fervor guaranteed to keep my poor heart thumping. I loved those long, sweet, fiery hot kisses! Those were really terrific kisses; but then, so were the ones I took from Edgar! When I figured I could stand, without someone's arms around me anyway, I lifted off Murphy's still nearly erect cock, and stumbled to my feet. So, there I stood grinning down at Murphy; and, congratulating myself for having just totally fucked another lover's brains in to a state of satisfied bliss.

Yeah, well, guess what I was doing, besides throwing my arms in the air in a silly victory salute? Mostly, I was noticing there was a whole lot of shiny white cum trickling out of the head of Murphy's still mostly erect cock. Wow, and oh boy, wasn't their just bunches more of that delicious looking cum decorating that thick shaft too! Both my boys got one of my infamous wicked grins, before I dropped to my knees. Looking up at a definitely dazed Edgar, well what do you know; the darling man was sporting a proudly jutting erection! "What do you say Edgar, was that hot, or was that hot," I asked, surprised to see his eyes slide back in to focus. Well fine, that meant he was capable of playing voyeur. And who cared if he'd already played the lead role in a demonstration of my oral abilities, I still insisted "OK buster, now you just watch this!"

My hands went behind my back; God, I'm such a nasty little showoff! So, leaning in, I made a real show out of slowly licking up every bit of that cum. And, you can be damn sure that I got all of my own sweet juices too. Bet on it, yes, I love the taste of my own pussy on a mans cock. The only thing better is the taste of my pussy on a sexy girl's lips; oh my god, can you even imagine? Pausing long enough to look up and catch Edgar's eye, I slammed my mouth down, driving the slippery head of Murphy's cock in to my throat. Gosh, I do so like doing that, especially with a nice thick cock that actually reaches all the way in to my throat, sorry Edgar! Hey, and you just better not be surprised at how quickly I can whip a semi limp six back in to a fully raging hard-on! Sometimes, I even impress myself!

Thoroughly satisfied with my little exhibition and my yummy little snack too, I got to my feet. One look back down at Murphy; and oops, guess who looked ready to take me again and right then too? So OK, if he'd made a move, I'd have gone for it alright. But, the darling read me correctly, and didn't. So, I gave him a saucy little smile that pretty much said, later lover, oh but not too much later! But gosh, that still left poor Edgar standing there with his pretty hard-on. Oh well, they say, always leave them wanting more, right? Right! So, with a casual wave to both of my lovers, dismissing them, I started a slow strut toward the condo.

OK OK, of course I couldn't just leave both my boys standing there with fully raging hard-ons. I stopped, spun around, and gave them my best wickedly provocative, head cocked, hands on the hips grin. And then, I started a slow hip swinging strut back. Shaking my head, I huskily drawled a mocking "Boys, boys, what ever am I going to do with you?" Well, I had a pretty good idea, a definitely hot and real nasty idea in fact! So, letting my eyes slide from one to the other, I let them know "Boys...it's my fantasy!" And then, jabbing a finger at that recently vacated recliner, I ordered "So, park your sweet asses on that recliner!" Hey, I did add a sweetly purred "And, shut up! Yeah, you just sit there, and enjoy my little self indulgence!"

Picking up the sun screen, I dropped to my knees between them. While they watched, I slowly squeezed a generous amount of that slippery oil in to each palm. And then, I reached out, capturing a pair of deliciously hard cocks in my oil slicked fists. Hey, it was another first! Ah well, virginities over rated anyhow! And, you already know how I feel about jacking-off a man; so, guess how doing two men at once had me feeling! Sure, I started out slow, but it didn't take long for those fists to become a blur. Fuck me, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I actually caught myself with my fucking tongue sticking out. Yeah, I was that caught up in my play; OK, and that turned on too!

Almost panting with excitement, I told Edgar "Hey Edgar, last time I swallowed; but this time lover, I'm going to take your big hot load all over my tits." While Edgar grinned, I added a snickering "Hey Murphy, you too lover!" Gads, and didn't that just have them both grinning like a couple of idiots, oh well, men!

My eyes were on the move, and maybe not quite as fast as my pumping fists, but they were keeping an eye on my boys. So, when I saw Edgar's eyes lose focus, I was expecting to feel his cock jump in my fist. And wham-o, that's just what it did too! I get a real kick out of watching a hard cock spurting thick hot cum, especially when I've got that cock wrapped up tight in a fist. Call me Annie Oakley , my aim was perfect; and, a fucking gusher of hot cum splashed over my tits. One down, and one to go!

Only Murphy, being a sneaky bastard, was playing it cool. I figured he was hoping to surprise me, yeah, with a big blast of hot cum delivered, splat, all over my face. Hey, no way! I was way ahead of him; so, of course I took his blast right where I wanted it. Yippee, score two for the girl!

I let my satisfied grin pan between them, making sure there eyes were open, and focused on little old me. Now, of all the wild and crazy things I'd done that day, and come to think of it, over the rest of that incredible weekend, the stunt I pulled then, well just thinking of it makes me blush! OK, so maybe I got a little swept up in the heat of the moment, but hey, you should have seen the way they were looking at me! So, with there eyes burning in to me, ugg, I used both hands to spread that monster sized double load of cum all over my tits. Oh but I wasn't done, oh no! I kept on spreading, slowly smearing it across my belly; and hey, there was even enough left over to decorate my thighs! Well, of course thanks to good old Murphy's earlier contribution, that last bit only added to the cum already running out of my vagina and trickling down my thighs. Oh dear god, the feel of that cum leaking out of me, and my hands smearing more of the stuff all over my body; well fuck, I just don't know when I've ever felt just so absolutely nasty!

Now, it really was time for Judi to make her exit! Oh my God, I was just so done with them, well for the time being anyway.! So, again without a word, I got to my feet, spun away, dismissing my gawking playmates with a flippant over the shoulder wave. I strutted off then, already dreaming of a luxuriously long hot shower. Gads, next time, I told myself, just swallow the damn stuff!