Who Says I'm Too Old?

Story Info
Voyeur incident leads to much more.
2.4k words
4.34
196.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olderguy
Olderguy
35 Followers

This story is based on true events, although some names and specifics are altered. It takes a while to get to the "good stuff," so bear with me please. If you like this please let me know. If you don't like it, tell me why.

Let me set the stage for you. I am a retired executive who has a very active libido. I am married for the second time to a fine lady who is 17 years my junior, and unfortunately going through menopause at a very early age. This significant event has put a damper on my sexual activities with her in that she is very seldom in the mood, and when she is, the desire is to "get it over with quickly." She is not necessarily interested in getting off herself. This has been going on for quite a while, and I have had to find another method of release to maintain my sanity. Is this right? Probably not, but I have always had a desire to please women, and thus derive a level of satisfaction for myself. During my first marriage, I fooled around quite often, which is why I am not married to that lady anymore. I have been married to my current wife for over 10 years, and I must confess, have not been loyal to her either. My reasons are somewhat selfish, and don't make for good reading, thus will not be explained here.

This brings me to how I am currently quenching the thirst. I have a stepdaughter who is extremely sexy and quite the tease. She is barely of age in my state, but nothing has happened, other than she occasionally flashes me and makes suggestive comments. She has walked in on me in the shower, etc. Michelle has a lot of friends who are older than her (read that to mean over 18). I know Michelle is sexually active because I have witnessed it. Let me tell you about that incident, because it leads into a most satisfying adventure for me.

One evening over the holidays, the rest of the family (wife and two other girls) were spending the day tubing with relatives. Tubing is like sledding, only using inner tubes and other devices to slide down hills. They were not expected back until 9 or 10 that night. I had a commitment that I fully expected would keep me away from the house until 8 pm or so. Michelle was not with the family because she had to work during the day. When I arrived home early that day, I came across something that blew my mind and piqued my voyeuristic tendencies.

As I pulled in the driveway, I had to park at the end because there were several cars there, one belonging to Michelle's boyfriend Ben, and one to her girlfriend Katie. As I approached the door, I noticed the light on in the basement, so I looked and got the shock of my life. There on the couch with his pants down around his ankles was Ben, with Michelle riding his huge cock. It must be 10 inches at least, but not really thick. Crouching on the floor next to them was Katie, playing with Ben's balls with her left hand and her pussy with her right hand. I was mesmerized and grateful that it was dark out so they couldn't see me watching them. I could tell by his facial expression that Ben was really enjoying this. I watched intently as she rode up and down with his balls tensing from the pleasure of a tight pussy and soft hands stroking him. He whispered something in her ear and Michelle climbed off Ben's cock and Katie replaced her, first giving Ben's cock a few licks of her tongue. As Katie rode up and down on his magnificent shaft, I noticed that she was able to take more of it than Michelle was. I was incredibly turned on watching her pussy grip his cock all the way out to the head. I could tell he was close to cumming but trying to hold off. After a few minutes, Katie got off and took Ben's cock in her hand and she and Michelle licked him up and down while Katie continued to stroke him. In no time he shot a load up in the air and continued to cum for another half a minute. The two girls cleaned him with their tongues and Michelle finished up by taking his semi-hard cock in her mouth. I had seen enough, and went back to my car to figure out my next step.

I was both shocked and exhilarated by what I had just witnessed. What to do next? I decided to go into the house and see what might happen. As I entered, I noticed the powder room door was closed. As I took off my coat, Katie came out of the powder room wearing just panties. She immediately recoiled and said "oh shit" and tried to cover up. I put my finger to my lips to indicate she should be quiet. I asked her where everyone else was. She said "Michelle and Ben are in the basement." I told her not to mention seeing me. I was going to go out for about 15 minutes and return, when I hoped they would be upstairs and dressed. I reiterated that she should not mention I had seen her. She nodded ok, and I left.

When I returned 15 minutes later, they were in the living room and were getting ready to go out and get something to eat. Michelle used the powder room while Ben went upstairs to use the facilities up there. I told Katie "remember, don't say anything, but call me tomorrow." She looked at me quizzically, and I just said "call me." Katie is a college student and would still be off for the holidays, while my family would be at school or work.

That night while trying to sleep, my mind kept flashing back to the scene I witnessed, and my cock reacted accordingly. I got up and went into the bathroom to relieve the pressure, and all I could think of was plunging it in and out of Katie and or Michelle.

The next day Katie called as I asked, and I said "what are you doing for the next hour or so?." She said "nothing, why did you want me to call?." I explained we needed to talk about what happened the day before.

"What specifically do you want to discuss?" she responded. "I think it would be best if you came over here" I said. She said she would be over in a few minutes. When she got to the house, she was obviously nervous, not knowing what I had on my mind.

"Don't be nervous, Katie" I told her. "I just want to get some background on what was going on yesterday."

"Isn't it quite obvious what we were doing?' she retorted. "Yes, it looks like you three were having an orgy, or something like that" I said. "It wasn't like that" Katie said with her head lowered.

Of course, she didn't know that I had seen a lot through the window, and who knows what happened before I started watching. "Is that what goes on with you kids these days?" I asked.

"Yesterday was my 19th birthday, and Michelle wanted to give me something special for it, so she gave me Ben to fuck," Katie explained.

"Oh, wasn't Michelle there as well? What did she do while you let Ben fuck you?" I asked.

"Oh Michelle got so excited that she joined in once we got started" Katie followed. "Do you guys do that a lot, I mean group fucking?" I asked.

"Michelle and I have shared my boyfriend once" she said. "That's all we have done."

" I thought Michelle was sexually active, but didn't know it was that active!" I exclaimed.

"As long as we're putting things on the table, do you know she has the hots for you?" Katie asked. I pretended not to be aware of it, even though she had flashed me quite a few times in the summer, not to mention the "accidental" bathroom incidents. "No, I wasn't aware of it….tell me more" I said.

"She's seen you and her mom fucking, and says you have a nice cock and know what to do with it. We discussed the two of us seducing you sometime to see what you would do" Katie responded. "Really, that might be interesting!" I said.

"You'd go along with it?" she inquired. "I might….depends on whether I can trust you two to keep your mouth shut. I'd have a lot to lose, you know" I responded.

"No problem with me" she said. "In fact, I might be interested in whether Michelle knows what she is talking about. Are you game for a little experimentation now?" she asked.

Let me describe Katie for you. She's 19, as I indicated, 5'10" and 115 lbs. Tall and thin, with small boobs, but a nice butt. I told her "sure, if you are up to it."

We went upstairs and I took her in my arms and started to kiss her while fondling her ass through her jeans. She devoured my tongue, and I knew I was in for a good time. She grabbed at my belt, and I backed her off a bit, saying "easy, we have time….let's make this enjoyable." I lifted her T-shirt over her head, and started to nibble on her nipples. She never wears a bra, since she is a 32b, and doesn't need one. I moved her back to the bed, and had her lift her hips so I could get her jeans off. She was wearing thong panties which were soaked in the crotch. I leaned down and pulled them aside to put my tongue into her slit. She trims her pussy so there wasn't much hair to get in the way. I no sooner had my tongue in her pussy than I found her clit which was begging to be licked and sucked. I wasted no time and after a minute of licking her honeypot, she had a spasm, which I took to be an orgasm.

She sat up and finished what she started by taking off my jeans and jockeys. My cock leapt out at her, and she exclaimed "oh my, it is a nice one. Nice and thick." I said "remember, us old guys take a while to get there, and our recovery time isn't that good, but if you'll let me, I'll show you what it means to be made love to." She smiled and said " wouldn't that be nice for a change. All the young guys we know just want to get their rocks off and be done with it." I promised that wouldn't be the case for us.

She started to lick my cock from the base to the tip, and in no time had my 6 ½ inches at attention. I am about 5 ½ inches around, so a nice mouthful for most ladies. Katie said "it's not as long as Ben's or Matt's (her boyfriend), but I like it better. It's comfortable to take in my mouth, and I'm sure it's going to feel really good in my pussy." She continued to suck and nibble and stroke my balls gently. After about five minutes, I asked her if she'd like to 69. She didn't know what that was, but I told her to relax and I would show her. As I swung around and put her on top, she never let go of my cock, actually intensifying the sucking. When my tongue hit her cunt this time, she gasped and started sucking my cock like crazy. I had to back her off again and slow her down. We stayed like this for about 10 minutes during which she came at least three times.

I moved my mouth away and said "time to see if it fits!." I kept her on top, turning her so that her pussy was directly over my throbbing erection. I gently lowered her on to my pole and she lost control, cumming again within two strokes. Her pussy was hot, wet and pretty tight. I let her set the pace, and as she picked up speed, she moaned "oh god, this is unbelievable…Michelle was right, you do know how to fuck."

I could feel myself getting ready to cum. It had been a while since I had one this tight, and the pressure on my cock was fantastic. I rolled her over on to her back and proceeded to stroke her, building up speed. Katie was out of control, moaning with pleasure as I continued to increase stroke speed. She kept repeating over and over "this is so great, this is fantastic, what a fuck." I told her I was going to cum and asked where she wanted my load. "On my belly….I want to see you shoot" she screamed.

I withdrew my soon to explode cock and shot a stream of cum on to her belly as she watched my cock pulse with pleasure. "That's beautiful. I love to see a guy's cock shoot" she said.

After I was through cumming, she ran her finger through my cum and licked it off. "Hmmmm good" she smiled. I told her I was sterile, having had a vasectomy 30 years ago. She said she was on the pill as well. I suggested we use condoms the next time we get together just to protect each other. "Then there will be another time?" she smiled.

"Absolutely" I said, "That was one of the best I've experienced in a long time."

"I'm glad" Katie responded. "I really enjoyed it too. You really know how to make a girl feel special."

I kissed her and said "the feeling is mutual."

After a few minutes of cuddling, she suggested she should go, but would be around since she didn't have to go back to school for a while. I told her she should call me because I didn't want to create a problem for her at home. "Here's my cell phone number. It's only on when I'm out of the house, so don't be afraid to call when you want to see me."

That's the material for the next story!

Olderguy
Olderguy
35 Followers