Who Says Marriage is Dull Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers husband's porn stash.
1.5k words
4.36
99.4k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife of five years, Rachel, never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think that things are becoming mundane, BAM, she kicks it up a notch. Lately, it's been several notches at once.

It wasn't too long ago that she found my stash of porn. There were loads (and when I say loads, I mean LOADS) of movies, stories, pictures and the like. Needless to say, she wasn't too happy about it. Most women probably wouldn't be. She took it rather personally.

I was embarrassed. Even though most men like porn in one form or another, try explaining that to your wife. I didn't want her to think less of me. Losing her love and respect would be devastating.

She seemed to think that she wasn't enough to satisfy me; that maybe I was looking for something outside of our marriage that she couldn't provide. I tried to put her at ease. "Most, if not all of these things are fantasies, Rachel."

"So you're telling me that you wouldn't want to do any of these things in real life?" She asked.

"I'm not sure if I could." I replied.

"Why haven't you shared these fantasies with me Ben?"

"I didn't want you to hate me. You know I love you more than anything. I wouldn't want to do anything to make you think poorly of me."

"I want you to share with me." She said. "How can I trust you if you hide things from me? Secrets are what will kill our marriage."

Even though it felt strange to do it, I shared with Rachel over the next several weeks. She wanted to read stories, watch videos and see what interested me most. Since there was so much material, I had to group the items by subject. One prevalent theme was cuckold stories. There were also all types of material on BDSM, interracial sex, creampie, cock and ball torture, golden showers and hairy women just to name some highlights.

After going over many of the stories, films and pictures, she asked me, "Would you really want to watch me get fucked by another man?"

"I don't know." I replied. Inside I was torn. It was huge turn on to think of Rachel, her hairy pussy splayed open being pumped by a big cock while I was forced to watch. To see her large tits wiggle as she was being pounded from behind. Her generous ass slammed by another man's body as he used and stretched her wet pussy out.

"If we did something like that, it could ruin our marriage." Her voice brought me out of my reverie.

"I don't think I could bear you sleeping with someone else." She informed me. "In fact, if I find out that you have, it will end our relationship."

"You are the most important thing in my life, Rachel. I wouldn't risk losing you. Ever." I told her emphatically.

She seemed to find some contentment with that.

Rachel decided to accompany me to an adult store. She was pretty embarrassed. We were perusing the video section, when her cell phone rang. Talk about mortified. I had to chuckle to myself. She was probably the one person in the store who wanted the least attention; and there you have it. She looked very cute as she made her way outside to take her call. I watched her through the door. She had just had her hair cut. It was about shoulder length, dark brown and they had put red streaks into it.

Her face was almost as red as the highlights in her hair when she came back. I decided to end her misery and told her that we should go. She said, "Not until we buy a couple of things." She made her way back into the shop. I guess she was determined despite her embarrassment. She went over to a display of leather crops. She chose one that was shorter than the rest. The clerk came over and suggested she take the one shaped like a hand. "It has more surface area," she explained.

"No, this one's the right length." Rachel replied. She also picked up a fishnet stocking/garter belt combo that I had indicated was sexy. We paid for our purchases and left.

I teased Rachel on the way home about her phone call. "You'll pay for that when we get home." She spat malevolently. "In fact, I'm going to get practice with the crop."

Rachel whisked into the house and went directly, with her purchases, into the bedroom. She came out wearing just a sexy black bra and the black fishnet/garter belt hose. She had done her makeup in a slutty fashion with thick eyeliner and dark lipstick. My cock was immediately at attention just from looking at her.

She had the crop in her hand and she ordered me to strip. When I was naked, she instructed me to spread my legs, bend over and push my cock and balls back through my legs. I did as I was told. I felt the first smack of the crop strike smartly on the back of my balls. It was slightly painful but exciting at the same time. I moaned loudly. She proceeded to land blows to my balls one right after the other. Occasionally my thighs and buttocks received a whack.

"Spread your ass cheeks!" she commanded.

"What? No please don't. It's very sensitive there." I cried.

"Don't you dare disobey me!" she barked. "Or I'll add twenty lashes!"

"I didn't mean to disobey," I cried meekly getting into her little game.

I spread my ass for her and she lightly cropped me on the sensitive area. It was oddly stimulating. I hadn't thought about that before.

I was hard as a rock by this time and leaking pre-cum.

"You're a dirty little bastard and you're going to lick up this mess you made." She proceeded to wipe my pre-cum with her finger and put it up to my lips.

"No, please, I'll be good." I cried.

She whacked the side of my cock with the crop. I licked the pre-cum off of her finger.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"No, please don't make me do that again." I spoke in a whimpering tone. Truthfully, it was so hot and exciting I thought I was going to shoot my load.

"Well, perhaps we should wash your mouth out then. Lay down and open it."

"What are you going to do?" I asked, knowing the answer to the question.

"I'm going to piss in your mouth and all over your face."

My dick jumped when she said that.

She straddled my face and started to pee on me. I was forced to drink her salty piss. I had never done this before. I'd seen it in movies and read about it. I never thought she would do it, ever. My wife was degrading me and I loved it!

When she finished she instructed me to lick her pussy. Her hairy snatch on my lips after she had just pissed on me was almost too much to take. I needed to cum, BAD.

Since I was still lying on my back, she straddled me and put her pussy on my cock. She was soaking wet. She started to ride up and down taking all of my cock and squeezing it. Her tits were bouncing up and down and her big nipples were erect.

"You'd better not come unless I give you my permission!" she cried. It took everything I had in me to prevent this. She started to pump faster impaling herself on my rigid member. "You are here for my pleasure." With those words, she pushed me to the point of no return. As hard as I tried, I couldn't stop it. It felt like I came buckets into her hot, wet cunt.

"Oh, you're in big trouble now." She laughed.

She slowly got up while keeping her hand on her pussy to stop the juices from flowing out. She moved until her pussy was right over my head. "I'm going to make you eat your cum since you didn't have permission." She stated flatly. I had read about this in stories and even seen it in movies. It's different when it's really happening. I was apprehensive to say the least. She didn't give me any choice.

"Oh this is going to happen. Just accept it." She straddled my face once again and our juices ran all over my mouth and tongue. I didn't know what to expect, but my semen and her distinct flavor made quite the combination. I lapped at her pussy as she kept encouraging me to "clean her up". Her taunts and jeers as well as her moans caused my now limp dick to spasm. I couldn't believe I was getting hard again so quickly. This as I was forced to lick up my own cum out of my incredibly sexy wife's muff. My tongue circled her engorged clit still tasting our mix of juices. I slipped my tongue deeper inside her getting it all. Rachel fucked my face bringing her to orgasm with the assistance of my tongue.

"That was really a big turn on Ben." Rachel said to me as she got up.

"Yes, it was." I responded. My head was still reeling from this amazing experience.

"Oh Ben, this was just the beginning." She said as she got up and left me lying there with a hard on and cum on my face.

I wonder what she meant by that.