Who Says Marriage is Dull Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple gets kinky with D/s play.
1.6k words
4.4
69.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel already knew that I liked to be submissive, as she had played with me in that role before. She was quite surprised that I had many videos (mostly German) showing females being dominated by males. One showed a woman with clamps on her nipples and then weights were applied. She was bent over and spanked mercilessly until her ass was bright red. Clamps were placed on her pussy lips and then weights were applied there. She was fucked and abused with dildos in her pussy and ass.

Rachel was stunned. "Do you want to do those things to me?"

"I only want to do what you feel comfortable with."

"I never knew this was something that interested you." She said.

"I'm willing to do anything and everything that you would like to try. I'm really not interested in hurting you or getting hurt. I'm just interested in having some fun." I told her.

I tried to pry out of her any fantasies that she might have since we were "sharing".

She didn't offer up too much except that she would let me know if and when she was interested in trying something.

Later that week, in bed, Rachel told me she would like to help me live out a fantasy where I was dominant. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"If I really don't like something. I will let you know firmly. I'd appreciate it if you would stop right away." She said.

I readily agreed. I decided to put clamps on her nipples. I eased them on gently. I placed one on her left nipple then on her right. I could sense her discomfort but she didn't tell me to stop. I started to pull on the clamps slowly. She moaned. I couldn't tell whether it was from pain, pleasure or both. I started to lick and suck her nipples while they were clipped. I was so excited. My cock was leaking with pre-cum. I made her lick it off the tip. I went back to punishing her nipples with my mouth and tongue. She was groaning and I could tell by the look on her face she might just be enjoying this.

"You're a bad girl." I told her. "I'm going to teach you a lesson." I continued playing with her nipples in the clamps as she licked the head of my cock. "Now take the head into your mouth and suck on it." She did and rolled her tongue around the head while it was in her mouth. Damn, she could give good head. I slid my cock deeper into her mouth and started pumping. I'm not huge, not by porno standards, but it always amazes me when she can take it into her throat. She licked and sucked on me and I played with her nipples eliciting groans from her. The vibrations felt great on my engorged cock. She was licking and sucking on the shaft and the head; her tongue making circular motions. She just about drove me wild.

I told her I was going to clamp her pussy lips open. "No, please don't." she whispered. I knew that this was part of the game. She made it clear beforehand that she would be stern if she really didn't want to do something. I used vibrating nipple clamps on each hairy pussy lip. Then I spread her open with them. She groaned with pleasure. I was gentle with her because, if given the opportunity, I wanted this performance to be repeated.

Her legs were wide open and I had her pussy splayed. I could see her rock hard clit and it was open to me and completely vulnerable. I told her as much. I turned the vibrator on low. Her whole body shook. I used my tongue on her beautiful clit. She was already soaking wet.

I was surprised, but delighted that she was getting into this as much as she was. I know she was doing it for me and I appreciated it. I licked and prodded her clit with my tongue breaking only to talk to her about what I was doing and how she was being punished. I circled her clit, sucked on it, nibbled it and flicked it. Then I pushed my tongue inside her hole because it was open for the taking. I moved one of the vibrating eggs from the clamps right onto her clit while my tongue slid inside her. She was so slick and wet; I wanted to fuck her right then and there. I had to pace myself. I didn't want this scenario to end too quickly.

I pulled back and looked at her. She lay there; legs spread, pussy open wide, wetness leaking out of her. Clamps on her tender nipples. The clamps were black which were in stark contrast to her light complexion. Her shoulder length dark hair had red highlights in it and was fanned onto the pillow above her. She was wearing nothing but a thin leather collar with a metal ring in the front. Her blue-green eyes looked up at me and I could see she was filled with lust. I know I was.

She was beautiful and I wanted her now more than ever. Her voluptuous body writhed in response to anything I did to her. I lifted her legs and bent them at the knees pushing them toward her chest. I instructed her to hold them there. I know this was putting pressure on the nipple clamps but she didn't complain. Her pussy was completely open and I nibbled at her clit a bit more. She moaned and bucked up toward my face. She was so wet that the clamps on her pussy actually slid off. I made them tighter and reapplied them.

"I'm going to punish your tight ass, because you've been so bad." I told her.

She looked surprised but didn't say no. I lubed up my finger and inserted it into her tight anus. It was hot hot hot. She squirmed a little, but did not protest. I fucked her in the ass with my lubricated digit. It felt as though she may be loosening up just a little bit. Her splayed pussy was wetter than ever, so I dove right in and licked her while my finger fucked her ass. She writhed and moaned. She started to orgasm all over my tongue. She was extra wet. My cock was like a rock. She tasted so good. I never expected my proper wife to cum so hard from ass play.

"Oh, yeah." She moaned. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." She was gasping. I couldn't believe the ferocity of this orgasm. I was getting close to losing control. I wanted to fuck her hard until I exploded into her snatch. I couldn't allow that to happen.

"I didn't give you permission to cum." I spoke harshly. I'm sure she was surprised to hear her own words uttered back at her. She was still recovering from her powerful orgasm and didn't respond. "I'm going to have to spank you now."

I put ankle restraints on her and clipped them to the O ring in her collar. She was totally vulnerable. I used a crop that she had purchased recently and started to whip her tender ass. It became red immediately. She was mewing and crying but didn't say STOP. I applied several more lashes then I inserted my rigid cock into her dripping wet pussy. I decided to leave the pussy clamps on as I started fucking her fiercely.

I had to free her nipples. The clamps hurt worse coming off than going on. She yelped in pain as I released each one. I suckled each nipple for a few moments as I drove into her. She moaned with delicious arousal. I was beyond just being excited. My libido was in overdrive.

I felt her start to shake as I pumped away. She was having another orgasm. This was heaven for me. She was still in her vulnerable position with her ankles clipped up to her collar. I wanted to take advantage of this situation to the fullest. I pulled my cock out of her fantastic pussy and pushed the head into her ass. She gasped. I must have surprised her. I slid in slowly, not wanting her to say "NO" and end my fantasy. I figured that in her excited state she would let me go further than we'd ever gone. She groaned and gasped but didn't make me stop.

I took this as the go ahead and started to fuck her tight ass. When I say tight I mean vice grip. I had always wanted to try this, but didn't want to push the issue. Now I had my way. I was going to shoot cum into my wife's ass after dominating her. It was almost a dream come true. Definitely a fantasy fulfilled.

I was going in and out of her ass slowly. I removed the clamps from her pussy but put the vibrating egg on her clit. She was panting and moaning and she started screaming "I'm gonna cum again!" This orgasm was truly wild. She shook dramatically. Her ass clenched on my cock and drove me right over the edge. My orgasm coupled with hers. I don't know how long I came but it felt like forever. I don't recall ever having a climax last that long. I know I filled her ass with plenty of my seed.

As I pulled out, a gusher of come oozed out of her ass and onto the sheets. Her juices from her pussy were flowing out too mixing with the mess on the bed. I released her from her restraints. I held her in my arms close to me. Neither of us said anything for a long time.

"You know, we never discussed anal sex Ben. I hope you realize that what's good for the goose...."

I shuddered in anticipation.