Who Says Marriage is Dull Ch. 03

Story Info
Careful what you wish for.
1.9k words
4.32
60.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like a mouse being stalked by a cat. Around every corner lurked the danger of being pounced on and devoured. Perhaps I’m being overly dramatic. Still, I was nervous. At our last encounter, my wife, Rachel had threatened me. Okay, okay maybe notthreatenedso much as she implied that I was going to be fucked in the ass. She didn’t really elaborate. You can see how I may perceive that as a threat. I consider myself an open-minded individual but a man’s behind, unless he’s into an alternative lifestyle, is exit only! It’s practically the unwritten rule.

It had been almost a week and a half since our last “encounter”. Rachel hadn’t mentioned it so neither did I. Ever since she found my stash of porn and insisted that I “share” with her, things had been different. She had allowed me to live out a couple of big fantasies, which I don’t mind saying were extremely hot. Things got really heated and I fucked Rachel in the ass without discussing it with her first. She came really hard and it seemed she enjoyed it. Afterwards she made an offhanded comment about what’s good for the goose…

That comment had me fearing the worst. It was one thing to watch it in a movie or read it in a story; it’s a whole different ball game when you’re living it. Yes, I feared for my virgin ass.

Rachel called me from her cell phone. “Honey, I have a couple errands to run, would you please get dinner started?” she sweetly asked.

“Sure thing Hon.” I replied. “What would you like me to make?”

“Something easy is okay. You can grill if you want.”

“When can I expect you?”

“About an hour or so.”

We hung up and I pulled out some steaks to thaw. She certainly seemed chipper. Maybe she wasn’t planning anything after all. I had just let my imagination get the best of me.

Rachel came home just as I was finishing up the steaks. I could hear her car pull in the driveway and managed to come inside just as she entered. “Looks great. Do you think you could whip up a couple of salads to go with?” she asked.

“No problem. It’ll just take a couple of minutes.”

“Great! I bought this bottle of wine. It should go nicely with your feast. I need to freshen up a bit, I’ll be back in a flash.” She gave me a peck on the cheek, put the wine on the table and carried her shopping bags to the bedroom.

Dinner was nice. We talked and laughed a lot. I really felt at ease. We went through an entire bottle of wine. I was feeling it. Rachel had a couple of glasses; I guess I must have had the rest. “Honey, I need to work on something for a little while, you don’t mind cleaning up do you?” she asked sweetly.

“I’ll take care of it.” I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She touched my face with her hand and kissed me on the lips tenderly. She was such a sweetheart. I was feeling giddy as I went about my tasks.

After I did the dishes and put away leftovers, I went to the bedroom to see what Rachel was up to. The door was locked. It was the strangest thing. We never lock the bedroom door. I knocked. Rachel opened the door. She stood there with a stern look on her face. She was all made up and wearing thigh high black stockings with lace tops and a black leather teddy. The outfit was open in a V in the front showing the inside curves of her ample breasts and all of her cleavage. The V was filled in with chains connecting horizontally. The chains went all the way up to her neck where they attached to a collar. She held the crop in her hand. It was almost surreal.

My conservative wife was dressed like a dominatrix. I was too stunned to speak. I just gawked. “Close your mouth you slack jawed idiot!” she exclaimed. “You’ve got a lot to pay for.”

“But I made dinner and cleaned up! Surely that will get me out of trouble.”

“Not even close. Now take off all your clothes. You’re going to be punished severely for your transgressions.”

Maybe it was the wine but I just stood there staring at her, completely bewildered. The next thing I knew she grabbed my nuts hard. It was painful but oddly stimulating. “I said take off your clothes. When I tell you to do something you do it immediately.” I took off my clothes as instructed. “You will also refer to me as Mistress. Do you understand?”

I must have hesitated for she grabbed my cock and pulled it towards her in a jerking motion. I was a human pull-toy. “Your cock is worthless. If you don’t heed my commands immediately and address me in the proper fashion, I won’t allow you to cum for weeks.” She threatened.

“Yes, Mistress.” I replied quickly. My cock was getting harder by the second. Her threats were turning me on. Rachel was full of surprises. Despite being upset at finding my stash of porn, she was bringing fantasies to life for me.

“On your knees. You will learn proper respect for me.”

“Yes Mistress.” I cried as I knelt before her.

“Grovel at my feet. That’s right, kiss them.”

I kissed her shoe. It was a black high-heeled pump. I removed her foot from the shoe and kissed her stocking covered foot. I could see her toenails were painted red. I don’t have a foot fetish, but this was hot. I ran my fingers over her calf, my excitement rising. She smacked my fingers with her crop. “I didn’t give you permission to grope me.”

“I’m sorry, Mistress. I couldn’t help myself.”

“Get on the bed. Now!” She cried. I hurried to the bed and sat down. “Lie on your back.” I did as I was told. “Stay there and I will be right back.” She went into the bathroom. I wondered what she had planned. A bit of fear crept into me. If she decided to go too far, I would just say no. That was the deal I had with her in our previous encounter. She was able to stop it at any point. Surely she would do the same for me.

She came out of the bathroom with shaving supplies. My eyes grew as big as saucers. “Mistress, what are you going to do with that?” I queried.

“That’s a stupid question pet. You know what happens with a razor and lather. If you need me to explain everything to you because you lack the intelligence to understand then fine, I’m going to shave you. I’m going to shave your cock and balls until they’re smooth; I’m going to remove all the hair from your pubic region. Don’t even think of protesting. I’m in charge and the sooner you accept that, the better off you’ll be.”

I kept my mouth shut. She was totally condescending to me. Part of me was hurt by her words but at the same time, my excitement was building. It showed in my erection. I had seen movies and read stories about things like this. I never thought it would happen to me.

“In fact,” she said “there’s really no reason for you to continue to speak anyway.” With that, she put a gag in my mouth. I was nervous about her shaving my balls. What if she cut me? I didn’t dare protest. I was at her mercy. She took out the ankle cuffs I had used on her on a previous occasion. She also had wrist cuffs. I didn’t realize that she had tied hooks and ropes on all four corners of our bed. She clipped the ankle and wrist restraints to the hooks and had me spread eagle on the bed. I was completely vulnerable.

She lathered up my groin. I watched in horror as she started with my sensitive balls. I could feel her razor going over them. Even though she was being dominant, I didn’t believe she would intentionally cause damage to me. At least, I hoped not. She completely shaved my pubic area.

“There.” She said and took all of the shaving supplies into the bathroom. I was left lying on the bed helpless. She came out of the bathroom with a blindfold. Since I was gagged all that came out of me was a muffled groan. I wanted to see what was going on. Part of me found some excitement in being deprived that sense.

My cock was still standing at attention. She blindfolded me and I could hear her leave the room again. I’m not sure how long she was gone. I lay there, just listening for the slightest clue as to what was to come next. The next thing I felt was a warm washcloth wiping the lather off my cock and balls. It felt good. I moaned with pleasure. She was handling my cock and balls roughly as she cleaned them off. My cock was leaking pre-cum. I could feel it. She started cropping my cock and balls, lightly at first then harder. I counted at least 25 lashes. It wasn’t really that painful as much as it was stimulating.

She then grabbed my balls at the base until they were tight. It didn’t really hurt but it certainly made them sensitive. I’m not sure what she did next but my balls were still tightened and she was leaving the room. She must have restrained them somehow.

I heard her reenter the bedroom. “Since you’ve just been freshly shaved, we need to protect your skin. I think a little aftershave will do.”

“NO!!!” was what I was thinking, but “mmphhh” was all that came out. It was going to sting bad. She had just cropped my prick and balls; they were ultra sensitive. She was going to do cock and ball torture just like in some of the stories I’d read. I’d never read about this in particular. She sprinkled some aftershave on my sensitive nuts and cock. Although it didn’t hurt as bad as I thought it would, it stung like the dickens.

“There we are.” She said sweetly. “Now we’ll just put some lotion on to moisturize your skin.” The lotion almost immediately stopped the burning. I was grateful. She rubbed it in sensuously all over my pubic area. It was very soothing. My erection had subsided when the burning started, but it was coming back to life as she rubbed lotion on me.

I could feel clamps being put on my nipples. They were being tightened. Oh, the sweet pain. I didn’t mind that at all. It was very pleasurable and my cock jumped. She ran her tongue over each nipple, sucking and nibbling, increasing my sensation. I don’t think my cock could get more rigid. I needed release from all of the stimulation I was experiencing. It seemed as though Rachel could read my mind.

“Now I’m going to fuck you.” She explained. “You look like you’re ready.”

I was so turned on. I couldn’t wait to feel her hot pussy on my cock. She was right. I was ready. Ready to have that hairy pussy clench down on me. My cock was as hard as it gets, if not more so. My wish was that I could see what was going on.