Who Says Marriage is Dull Ch. 04

Story Info
She's out of control sexy.
2k words
4.48
57.6k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was, spread eagle on the bed. I was restrained with wrist and ankle cuffs, blindfolded and gagged. All of my pubic hair had been removed. My balls felt really tight. They must have been tied up. I couldn't see what was going on but I could certainly feel the raging hard-on I was sporting. My wife, Rachel, was dressed like a Dominatrix and she had me completely at her mercy. She was even wielding a riding crop made of leather. I had never been so sexually stimulated in all of my 42 years.

She had just informed me that she is going to fuck me. I was undoubtedly ready to cum. I couldn't wait to feel her hairy pussy slide onto my recently punished cock. It was twitching just at the thought. I felt something cold and wet against my asshole. Wait a minute! Rachel removed my blindfold. I was horror-stricken. She was wearing a strap-on dildo. I wanted to tell her to stop. "MMPPHHH" was all that I managed to say with the gag in my mouth.

"What is that pet?" she asked. "Oh, yes, I know you're anxious. I definitely didn't want you to miss seeing this." The dildo was black, not overly huge. It wasn't petite either. It seemed to be about the size of my own cock. "I'm going to start you off small." She said with a smirk on her face. I couldn't get away. My terror was rising, but my erection was still tremendous.

I didn't want to look; yet I couldn't help myself. It was like a train wreck. I just couldn't avert my gaze. I watched as she steadied herself in between my legs, which were spread out and restrained so I couldn't close them. She guided the head of the dildo to my puckered anus. She swirled the lubricant around my hole with the head of her fake cock. I thought maybe she was just playing around to scare me. I didn't know. She was just teasing my entrance. She started to insert the head of this menacing probe. I cried "NO STOP" this had gone too far. My cries were muffled. The searing pain brought tears to my eyes.

She pushed forward. I was in shock. I was being ass raped by my own wife. The dildo was inserted a little past the head. She pulled back then thrust in again slowly. My screams were only in my head. She thrust a couple of inches deeper. I felt my insides fill up and stretch out. The burning sensation was subsiding but the pressure was too much. I knew I needed to relax. She showed no signs of stopping. I told myself that this will be over soon and we'll have to have a "talk."

"How do you like being fucked like a woman?" Rachel asked with a smirk on her lips.

I shook my head and tried to tell her no. "MMPHH" MMPHH."

"You love it do you?" she responded. "Well I'll just have to go deeper then."

Rachel started to fuck me rhythmically with her strap-on. To my surprise, I felt a muscle spasm and I wasn't quite as full anymore. Her cock was stretching me out. It was starting to feel quite pleasurable. I was completely ashamed to feel this way. This went against my male tendencies completely. I couldn't help it though. My cock had resumed its rigid condition. She was fucking me at a faster pace. I felt her push it all the way in and she stopped, her harness touching my body. I could feel vibrations coming from it. She had a vibrating egg inside there. I saw the lust in her eyes. She was enjoying fucking my tight virgin ass.

I'm still amazed at the pleasure I felt. The dildo was splitting me open and she was pumping me quickly. Rachel's body started to spasm. She was having an orgasm while fucking me in the ass! I couldn't believe it! My cock jumped at this. I was being fucked and used against my will and I loved it. Rachel's orgasm added to my excitement. I was at her mercy and I must admit, it's where I wanted to be.

My Mistress pulled her cock out of my tortured ass and I was disappointed. She released my left ankle from its restraint. I was sure that our session was over and I didn't get to cum. What a bummer. She pulled my left leg over my right, jutting my ass out at an angle. She positioned herself to enter me and plunged into my asshole again. It was tighter now because she had shifted me and she was pumping harder this time. Oh, the sensations. Shivers went through my body. I felt the build up of an orgasm. How could this be? My cock wasn't even being touched. My nipples were completely sore from the clamps, my ass was being violated and I felt like I was going to cum. Rachel started to shake again in ecstasy. This was enough to push me over the edge. I started to shoot my seed all over my stomach and the bed. There was so much of it. The intensity was unbelievable. I was cumming fiercely.

My Mistress pulled her cock out of my completely used ass. She walked over to me slowly and removed my gag. "What do you say, pet?" she asked.

"Thank you Mistress for fucking my virgin ass." I replied breathlessly.

"Clean off my cock." She instructed as she jutted her dildo closer to my mouth. I didn't dare say no. I started to lick the head of the dildo slowly. She pushed more of it into my mouth. "That's right, I'm going to teach you how to suck cock properly, pet." She grabbed my head and pushed it onto her cock, making me take all of it. I gagged when it hit my throat. "You're just a cocksucker, aren't you?"

I nodded "Yes" with my head. I had been completely reduced to a sniveling wimp. My lessons continued as she forced me to take her cock and suck on it as well as forcing it deep in my throat, after a few attempts, I was no longer gagging.

My Mistress was tiring of this game. She pulled her cock out of my mouth and removed her strap-on. She removed my nipple clamps and the intense pain seared through them. She undid my restraints and released me from my bondage. She undid the wide rubber band and freed my balls. I was wondering how she had them so tight. With her hand, she scooped up the jizz from my stomach. "I don't remember giving you permission to cum, pet. Clean my hand."

How did I get to this point of degradation? With my eyes closed, I licked my Mistress's hand clean. "Now, look at the mess you've made on the bed." I looked at the sheets stained with my semen. "Lick it up." She ordered. I licked and sucked up cum stains from our sheets. I had no choice. My Mistress had given me the order.

"Lie on your back. You're going to clean my pussy and ass now." She said as she began to straddle my face. "Do a good job and maybe I won't make you sleep outside like the dog that you are."

Her hot, wet, hairy pussy was in my face. I could smell her sex and tasted her sweet juices on my tongue. I licked up and down her clit, which elicited groans from her. I was satisfying my Mistress. She ground her cunt into my face. My tongue was plunging into her seeking out her fragrant juices. My nose was against her clit and she wiggled her bottom egging me into rubbing her nub with my nose and probing her deeply with my tongue. My cock had once again risen to the occasion. Licking and tasting her was one of my favorite things to do.

She moved her body slightly upward to place her anus at my mouth. I tongued her puckered hole and she squealed with delight. Her moaning pushed me onward. I held on to her hips and pushed her bottom further down on my face, completely smothering me. My tongue went into her hot, tight ass. My tongue was where my cock longed to be. She moved her soaking snatch back to my mouth and humped my face until she came yet again.

She rolled off of me and lay on the bed for a few moments. I reached over to caress her and she slapped my hand away. "I told you that you don't have permission to grope me. You touch me when I permit it." She cried angrily. I mistakenly thought our session was over and we were back to being loving husband and wife.

My Mistress ordered me to follow her into the bathroom. "Get on your hands and knees in the tub." She commanded. Not wanting to risk the consequences of challenging her, I quietly complied. "Since you're such a filthy beast, I'm going to cleanse you." A bath or shower sounded good to me. "Don't look so pleased. I'm going to cleanse you internally with an enema."

Enema? I hadn't thought of that. I had never done one before for any reason. She readied a bag that looked like a hot water bottle and filled it with four cups of hot water. She attached a long hose that had a plastic clip near the end where the nozzle was. She let the air out of the hose and some liquid came out of the nozzle. This didn't look good for me. Since I was still lubricated from the ass fucking I took, the hose slipped in effortlessly. She pushed it in gently past my sphincter muscle and proceeded to open the plastic clip, which regulated the flow from the bag. I could feel a rush of liquid inside me. It was very warm and I experienced a sensation I had never felt before. My dick jumped and I couldn't believe I was getting hard from this.

My Mistress stopped the flow by cinching the hose and rubbed my belly to help with the cramping. "Here it comes." She stated as she let the hose go. She stopped the flow again to rub my belly some more. She repeated this procedure several times until the bag was empty and she removed the hose. I felt utterly full. "Mistress, I feel so full. I need to relieve the pressure."

"Not until I tell you to. You will leave the enema in until I feel it's cleansed you properly."

"Yes Mistress." I replied. I really had to relieve the pressure. She couldn't make me hold it forever could she? Would my body start to absorb the water? I didn't have any experience with this.

After about 3 minutes,(that felt like an hour) she said "You may relieve yourself after I've left the room. I'm tired. I'm going to get ready for bed." She proceeded to walk out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her. The relief was sweet. I had to admit to myself that this whole enema thing was turn-on. I was amazed at how hard I had become when she was forcing me to take all that liquid inside me. I took a quick shower afterwards, and came into the bedroom to find Rachel out of her dominatrix outfit and in a short sexy nightie.

"All better now?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you. May I touch you now?"

"You don't have to call me Mistress anymore tonight," She responded. "And, yes, you may touch me."

I kissed my wife on the lips passionately. "Thank you Rachel." I said as I held her face in my hands. "Did I mention how much I love you?"

"Not tonight." She responded.

"Well then I've been remiss, because I do, very much."

We held each other until we drifted off to sleep.