Who Seduced Whom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie on my back on the bed loving the look in his eyes as kneeling on the edge of it he ran his gaze up and down my body.

"Mmmmmm, lovely, I am going to enjoy making love to you James."

He got onto the bed and lay at my side. Tracing his fingertips from my nipples into my pubic hair, over my balls, along my cock and back up to my chest he said very huskily.

"Can I make love to you?" He asked. "I want to fuck you James."

The words crashed into my brain. By many standards and some moralities this was so wrong. But it was also so right. Wasn't this something I had fantasised about for so long?

I replied by leaning over to him and kissing him deeply. I started sucking on his tongue and his lips. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. He responded by rolling his body on top of mine. His chest was against mine and his stomach over my ribs. I could feel his erect penis against my hip; it was wet with pre-come and was sliding around on my skin.

Again, Scott began to play with my nipples as we kissed. Then his hand slid down my stomach and to my penis. He gently grasped my cock in his hand and began pumping it. Having his pleasure giving hands wrapped around my erection made me melt into him.

I turned to him slightly, and began to run my hand down his back to his ass. I didn't know when I should reach for his erection. But, when I took his ass into my hand, and he pushed his cock into my hip, I took that as my cue. I slid my hand from his ass, down the back of his leg, and then around to the front and up. I reached his balls first.

My hand lingered on them for a few moments, grasping and caressing them feeling the testicles moving around inside. I made the decision that I was going to start shaving, but wondered just what I would say to Kelly as to the reason. Scott's shaved balls felt wonderful in my hand. Then I slid my hand up to his cock. He was beautifully, rock hard, smooth, warm and seemed to be throbbing. My heart pounded quite madly as I wrapped my hand around it and began to mimic his actions. I lightly pumped it.

Our kissing became more passionate; we really began to get into the moment. Scott broke his mouth from mine, and started to work down my chest, stopping at my nipple for the briefest moment. Then he continued down my belly and continued until he got to the head of my cock.

I could feel his hand stop pumping, and his tongue began to circle the head. After a few moments, he took me inside his mouth. Ohhhh, the feeling was fantastic!

"Oh my God," I groaned grabbing his head and thrusting my hips toward his face. I was once more so surprised at just how like a woman I was behaving and I loved that.

I wanted my entire penis in his mouth; I wanted to fuck his face, but realised that was not my place or position. He quickly took control back. Cupping my balls and holding my cock near the base that was buried in my pubic hairs, he started sucking rubbing, licking and caressing. He was taking me over completely, body and soul and emotionally and physically. I realised that he was giving me the best blowjob I'd ever had.

In the meantime, I was leaning forward and sliding my hands up and down his back, from his shoulders to his ass. At one point, he took my hand and guided my fingers to the crack of his ass. I slid my middle finger inside the crack and came to the puckered hole. I pushed a little, and circled it around the opening. When I did this, he sucked, pumped faster and grunted with his mouth still full of my cock.

I pulled my finger out of the crease and up to my mouth. I wetted it and went back down. I guess he knew what I was doing, because he opened his legs as if inviting me to approach his arse. I did. I pressed enquiringly and he pushed backwards giving a clear invitation to carry on. I pushed inside just a little bit and received a moan on my penis for my efforts.

I could not stop myself whispering. "I want to taste you."

With that, Scott raised up off my penis and laid back onto the bed. I lifted myself off the bed and leaned over to kiss him and taste myself in his mouth. I could smell myself on his face. That smell of aftershave, saliva, pre-cum and pure sex.

Now it was my turn. I worked my way down his neck to his nipple. I spent a few minutes sucking and licking there before I began going further downwards. I traced a line with my tongue from his right nipple, down his hairless belly until I reached the small patch of pubic hair waiting for me.

I ran my tongue through his pubic hair, using my hand to raise his cock straight up, pointing to the ceiling. I spent a few moments looking at his cock. It looked marvellous.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock it was definitely thick. I raised my head, stuck my tongue out and tasted the first penis in my life. I circled the head a few times with my tongue; it really didn't taste like anything at all until I tasted his pre-cum. That tasted just like my own pre-cum and I loved it!

But, I chickened out. Scott wanted to fuck me and he came so near, but something stopped me. It was, at this stage of my sexuality experimentation a 'bridge too far.' Instead we masturbated each other until we both spurted over the other's stomach.

As he left in the early hours I knew full well that we would meet again and that very likely he would take my virginity. That thought excited me.

12