Who Sucked My Cock?

Story Info
A blindfolded guy who never knew.
1.2k words
4.09
123.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sergio
Sergio
17 Followers

I'm a middle age engineer who works as a consultant for a multi-national company. I've been working there for five years and I can tell you that the yearly company parties are usually pretty boring. Specially if you are single. It is just a mere formality, and the worst part is that you are supposed to go "to be seen" with high executives, managers, etc, because it's supposed to be good for your career. What a heck! It's just once a year.

Last year the party was held at my boss's house. My boss, Jamal, is a black tall guy (6'- 3"), his wife Doris is black as well, five feet tall, and very pretty. She has the biggest round ass I've ever seen and a pair of melon size breasts that contrast with her small figure. Her mouth and her lips are also a temptation. She's a knock out and the only reason for me to go to the party. I always fantasized about fucking a black woman, and in spite of the fact that it was out of question for me to fuck her; just staring at her was good enough for me.

There was also Vanessa, my secretary: a small 25 year old girl with small tits, beautiful green eyes and a long blond flowing hair; she didn't come with her boyfriend. There was Rebecca, a co-worker and her husband, Mike. She's a middle age brunette, very friendly and outgoing. Mike, is also very nice, and I spent most of the evening talking to them.

There were about 30 other guests at the party, including managers, executives and consultants from different locations, most of them I didn't know about. Since I was one of the few "local" guys, I was supposed to stay the whole evening. Damn!

It was about 11 pm and most of the guests had already left the party. I noticed that Doris and Vanessa had been drinking a lot the whole evening, and eventually they started to be very friendly to me.

By midnight only the local guys: Jamal, Mike, Vanessa, Rebecca, Doris and myself were there. Rebecca and Mike decided to call it a night, and said bye to Doris and Jamal, but they were asked to stay a little longer because they wanted to play a new board game they just bought, that required 6 persons to be played. Man! The word "boring" was not enough to describe the whole situation. But what the heck! Rebecca and I looked at each other and decided not to upset the boss.

We all kept on drinking heavily. It turned out that the board game was purchased at a sex shop and it was not boring at all. We started playing and I was lucky with the cards. I won the first part of the game, so I was the guy who was supposed to "receive", whatever that means. As per directions of the game, all of the females were supposed to undress "the victim" (me). They also blindfolded me and tied me to a chair. Mike was very pissed off when he saw his wife Rebecca undressing me. He was the only one who wasn't drunk. Vanessa innocently touched "by accident" my penis twice and smiled at me. I smiled back. Wow! My young secretary was flirting with me while I was naked! I started fantasizing about fucking her the following day at the office. Will she still want me when the effect of the alcohol go away? Who knows…

Doris (wow!) was in charge of tying me up to the chair and blindfolding me. When she started touching my body my penis couldn't take it longer and it came up in all his glory: 7 inches fully erect. Everyone started laughing, including Jamal. Hey! Not bad….

The rest of the guys pulled a card to decide what the "action" was going to be. It was very clear: blowjob.

Then they (all of them) draw cards to decide who was going to be the "giver". Then I panicked. I just realized I was tied up to a chair, blindfolded, and there were two guys and three girls there, so my chances of receiving a blowjob from a man were 40%! You do the math. I also realized that neither Mike or Rebecca would agree on sucking my cock. Or will they? About Jamal, you can expect anything.

Suddenly, there was absolute silence. I asked them who was going to suck my cock, but they never answered. Then somebody wrapped duct tape around my mouth, so I couldn't even talk. That's what I call being helpless.

A minute later I felt a big hand rubbing my cock. It felt nice. Who had big hands? Maybe a guy? Then I felt a warm mouth wrapping my fully erect cock. It felt great. Who was it? I think I heard Jamal laughing, so maybe it wasn't him. Somebody started to rub balls so gently that I almost came. I was instructed by Doris to hold my cum, and so I did. So it wasn't you either, Doris. She started rubbing my back with her naked tits, and wow! I had to do a big effort not to cum in the mysterious mouth.

Suddenly I felt a change. The mouth that was sucking my cock now was smaller, hotter, and the cocksucking technique was different. Thye were licking the tip of my head while masturbating very gently the rest of my penis. A second mouth was licking my balls. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to yell and take off my blindfold to see who was giving me so much pleasure. I believe I heard Vanessa laughing, so it wasn't you this time. But who was the first one to engulf my dick?

A few minutes later they pulled my cock out of the mysterious mouth and somebody started to jack me off while licking the tip of my cock. This time it was a cold hand, somebody that had been just holding a drink, but who?

About a minute later, I felt two small hands, one above each one of my legs, and a mouth that started sucking the hell out of my cock. Absolute silence. I felt throat this time. I simply couldn't hold it anymore and shoot the biggest load of my life inside in, what I want to believe, was a female throat.

They all started laughing, untied me, and let me dress up. It's been a year, and needless to say, they never told me what happened that night. I know that at least three persons sucked or licked on my cock, and two different pair of hands masturbated me. I felt tits in my back and I know it was Doris, but who swallowed my cum?

The next day at the office everything went back to normal, only that Jamal and the others started to joke with me. I think I'll never know. The only thing I know is that I'm willing to go to this year's party.

Jamal is still my boss. Mike and Rebecca are still my friends. They act like nothing happened. I hardly ever see Doris.

By the way, Vanessa was VERY nice to me the next day at the office. She took me to her apartment at night and I fucked her twice. When she sucked my cock I realized it wasn't in her mouth where I came the day before. Later, she left her boyfriend and we are engaged now. I guess I'm just a lucky guy who doesn't know who sucked his cock.

Sergio
Sergio
17 Followers