Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 01

Story Info
TV show that can make you rich or turn you into a bimbo.
5k words
4.29
81.8k
101

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on a game "Who Wanna Be a Bimbo" created by Dahakma.

The game, despite its simplicity, is really absorbing and entertaining. It turns out, it can be inspiring as well.

------------------------------------------

My name is Nick and I decided to participate in a TV show called "Who Wanna Be a Bimbo?". It combines an old school quiz with the latest technology that for me is indistinguishable from magic. The key to the show and the main source of its popularity and dissimilarity from other such forms of entertainment is the penalty for each wrong answer - the contestant goes into a place called "The Chamber" and gets physically or mentally transformed, ultimately into a bimbo. I have watched the show a few times, but do not consider myself a fan. I understand the rules though and think of the questions as moderately hard. As is often the case with such shows it's more a matter of luck.

My friends from work who are fans of WWBaB had pointed out that I possess a broad general knowledge (I call that useless facts) and I work well under stress, so I should have a decent shot. The main prize is one and a half million dollars, so the risk can pay off. Somehow they managed to convince me to participate. So here I am...

"Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to Who Wanna Be a Bimbo. My name is Frank Trustworthy and I'm happy to present you our new contestant, Nick. Hello, Nick."

"Hello, Frank" I said in as confident voice as I could muster. It came out quite well.

"Tell us a few words about yourself, Nick."

"I'm twenty eight years old, I work as a junior manager in a large corporation."

"Do you want to quit your boring job and become a bimbo?" said Frank jokingly.

"No, it's not boring and I like it to a certain degree. And most certainly I don't want to become a bimbo. I'd rather leave this show unchanged, but with a lot of money. So does my girlfriend, who's watching the show right now."

"You'll soon get your chance. We have six rounds ahead of us, each with five questions. You'll have ten categories to pick from, so you can skip the four that you consider the toughest. There are five questions in each round and four answers available for every one of them. For every wrong answer you give, you'll have to draw a transformation card at the end of that round. If you don't like one particular transformation you can discard it, but have to pick two other in its place. You then go into The Chamber to get transformed and return to proceed to another round. Before you choose one of the categories, you need to draw ten of them from our pool. Ready?"

"Ready."

"So draw your first potential category.'

I put my hand into the bowl full of pieces of paper and pulled out one of them, then read its content out loud:

"European Flags."

"How do you feel about this category?"

"Sounds pretty easy."

"Pick another one, then and let's see if it's as good for you."

"Star Constellations. This one's terrible! I know almost nothing about stars. Hopefully other categories will be easier. Portugal. I'm not sure. I know a thing of two about Portugal, but don't consider myself an expert. Still a lot better, than stars."

The other ones, I had drawn, were: Poland, Germany, Olympic Games, Measurement and Units, Geometry and Money.

"What's your first choice?"

"I'm Polish, so Poland shouldn't be a hard category."

"As you wish."

It was easy indeed. Capital city, longest river, tallest mountain, first dynasty of kings, Solidarity the trade union - all basic school stuff. I got all the answers right and could proceed to the next round unaltered. This time I picked Germany, I had a lot of general knowledge about our Western neighbour so I felt confident. The questions felt a bit harder or maybe it was just the stress of being on stage finally kicking in? The largest constituent state, the longest river, the smallest state, de facto capital city during the cold war - all of these I got right, but some required a longer consideration. The fifth one, "Which of the following isn't a state?", was tricky and I tripped on it.

"You gave one incorrect answer, so you have to draw one transformation card, Nick."

This time my hands were not as stable as when I was drawing the categories. I pulled out one piece of paper and read the text aloud:

"Breasts Expansion."

"Aren't you a lucky one! Each single expansion increases the size of your breasts by two cup sizes, so you'll get nice B-cup boobies. And that's not silicone, they'll be natural and firm as those of an eighteen year old girl. Unless you want to discard it and choose two different ones. What's your choice, Nick? Do you want to get sexy breasts or risk getting two mental transformations?"

"I don't want mental transformations obviously, but I'm not ready for such an invasive alteration to my body. I'll discard it and draw something else."

"Go ahead then."

"Body Hair Removal and Feminization of Clothes."

"Do you like them more than breasts?"

"I guess so. They are less invasive for sure."

"Into The Chamber you go then."

I was given a blindfold to protect my eyes and locked in a large metal box. On the outside it had some fancy decorations to give it a futuristic look, but on the inside it was completely empty, just dark plain metal walls.

After a few seconds I sensed that the device was beginning to work. The skin over my whole body was tingling gently; it was perceptible, but not uncomfortable, one might even call it pleasurable in a slightly erotic way. Even if I had wanted to scratch myself I would not have the time to do it; before I could react the feeling was over. But another transformation began immediately, the one of my clothes. This lasted a bit longer; I could feel my shirt getting tighter, so did my underwear. The legs of my trousers molded and shortened turning into a skirt, my socks got significantly thinner and longer becoming stockings. Before I could fully appreciate their soft touch on my smooth skin I felt pressure on my chest - a bra had appeared!

Eventually I got out of The Chamber and took off the blindfold. I have been worried that I would look silly, but fortunately I did not. The cameras zoomed in on me and I could see myself on the large screen. The clothes I wore were feminine, but tailored specifically for my still masculine body, so they did not look odd on me. I was dressed like a female accountant would on an ordinary workday - classy and professional. The skirt ended just below the knee, the shoes had flat heels, but also got modified into a feminine pair. The clothes fell surprisingly comfortable as well, I especially liked the feeling of nylon stockings on my now perfectly smooth legs.

"There are few more things you need to know, Nick" said Frank, as the audience admired the effects of my transition "the body hair removal does not include face. You came clean shaven today, but will have to use the razor again tomorrow. We have a separate transition for the face. BUT the hair from your neck downwards has been removed permanently. You'll be constantly smooth as a baby from now on. Your girlfriend will most likely envy you not having to shave your legs. But that's not all. The transformation of your clothes wasn't a one time event either, it was also mental. From now on you'll feel compelled to wear feminine items only."

"What?!"

"How do you like your new lingerie?"

"The panties are a bit tight, but feel nice. I like how the push-up bra shapes the front of my shirt. And I just LOVE the sheer stockings" I could not believe myself as the words left my lips.

But when I thought about it, I came to the conclusion, that I actually meant every single word. Oh, well...

"Let's go to round three and maybe we'll get the chance to do something about the tightness in your panties."

This time I picked Geometry. I had always been good in maths at school and even though some years had passed since I graduated, I believed that I remembered most of the information.

The first question was most likely the easiest one imaginable - the area of a square. The second one, the perimeter of a circle was as easy, but they were just to calm my alertness. Third one hit me like a club - the area of a torus. I could probably imagine the shape of a torus off stage in a stressless environment, but even then it would be hard to derive the formula for its area. I was left with a lucky guess and following Murphy's law it was unlucky.

The perspective of another transformation was unsettling, but I somehow managed to calm myself down and give the correct answers for the next question - volume of a rectangular pyramid. The fifth question was again a tough one - volume of an ellipsoid. Once more I had to guess, but this time lady luck was on my side.

Then came the time to draw another transformation.

"Mental Drain" I read the dreadful words out loud.

"Do you want to keep it?"

"Oh no! That's the worst one, isn't it?"

"If you don't like being ditzy, Double Mental Drain would be worse. But yes, most of our contestants discard this transformation if they have the opportunity."

I discarded it and drew two, new ones.

"Hair Extension and Facial Feminization."

"We had just talked about shaving your face and here you are, you won't need to shave at all. And the longer hair on your head will nicely compensate for that. If for some reason you cut them down they will grow significantly quicker, until they reach the new length. What length that is we'll find out when you leave The Chamber."

The procedure was the same as previously. When I got out the cameras were instantly focused on my face, so I could see myself on the screen. The face that stared back at me was still undeniably mine, but at the same time it belonged to a pretty young woman. I had rather androgynous features to begin with, now I had a narrow chin, delicately protruding cheekbones, large round eyes and sensual lips. All of these were framed by straight fair hair that reached my neck and already had an attractive cut to them.

"How do you like your new face, Nick?"

"I would've never imagined that I could be so pretty."

"I'm glad to hear you're happy with the change."

"Yes. Not all of the transformations are so dreadful."

"You can now go to the fourth round more relaxed."

I picked another category that I considered easy - European Flags; I knew them all or so I had thought. It began as previously, the calm before the storm. My presumptions about the difficulty level seemed to be correct: Ukraine, Finland, Spain - these were obvious. Then came another hit with a club, a flag I had never seen before. The choices were: Isle of Man, Guernsey, Greenland and Scotland. It obviously was not Scotland, but that only made my guess more probable. To balance the probability (by some called "luck") this time I guessed wrongfully and despite the earlier talk about transformations and relaxation, I got stressed out. You know how such things end, right? I mistook Hungarian flag for a Bulgarian one and realized my mistake too late. Two transformation for me in this round.

"Slutification of Clothes and Double Shrinking."

"Slutification works just like feminization earlier, it's also a mental transformation. You'll feel compelled to wear more revealing and daring outfits" explained Frank "but don't worry, it's not Double Slutification, so you won't dress like a complete bimbo yet. Just like a daring young woman who likes to flaunt her assets. You might not have said assets yet, but there are still two rounds ahead of us. Shrinking reduces your height by five centimetres, so Double Shrinking will mean ten. Do you like your transformations?"

"I can deal with the slutification, but not with the shrinking. I'm content with my 180 centimetres. Also I don't understand why a bimbo has to be short."

"We also have the increase of height which mostly lengthens the legs and changes the overall proportions of your body. It works similarly like demuscle and muscle gain. You might become a short curvy bimbo or a tall one with endless legs. You might be slim and willowy or a fitness slut."

"Thank you for the explanation."

"So you want to discard the shrinking and pick two new ones?"

"Yes. "

"In that case - draw."

"Butt Expansion and Double Waist Narrowing."

"You'll get the assets I had just mentioned! It'll be a complete hourglass figure at once. Go into The Chamber and let us admire the new sexy body you'll get."

I entered the dreadful metal container without much enthusiasm. This time the transformations were to be more serious and would alter my body in visible ways; they would change my mind slightly as well.

When I left The Chamber I was welcomed with a cheer, on the large screen I could see the reason for the audience's enthusiasm. My shirt was significantly tighter and emphasized my incredibly tight waist perfectly, no kind of diet or exercises could make me that slim. The shirt also had a deeper cleavage and though I did not have any breasts to expose the push-up bra created a nice illusion. My hips and buttocks got wider, not J-Lo wide, but were full round and looked undeniably feminine. The skirt was tight around them and had also gotten significantly shorter, so it now exposed my long slender nylon covered legs. The skirt would pass the dress code of my company, but only barely.

"Your heels are still low" explained Frank "because we have a seperate transformation for that as well. I'm sure the audience hopes you'll draw it later. With breasts expansion preferably. What do you think?"

"I should be able to cope with my current body. I have to admit I look hot, but that's the kind of hotness I look for in women, not in myself. I'd rather avoid further transformations."

"We have two more rounds to go. Pick your category for the fifth one."

I chose Money. I might not have been an expert on the world's currencies, but I knew a thing or two. Anyway I was running out of easy categories.

What's the currency in France? Euro. In Switzerland? Franc. Please, continue being that easy! What's the highest Euro banknote: 100,200,500,1000? A hundred is the highest I have seen personally, but I know there are two hundred, but higher? I am not sure, two hundred be it. WRONG! Crap. What country does this banknote come from? That might have been a hard one, but on the banknote was written "20 Korun Ceskych", so the answer was obvious - Czech Republic. RIGHT! Last question - what is the currency of Brazil? A small bell in the back of my head rang something about Peso and Latin America, so I picked that answer. WRONG! Once again two transformations. Ehh...

"Lust Induction and Submissiveness. On no!"

"You picked two of three of the most dreaded transformations, but also ones that are the most loved by our audience. Do you want to keep them both?"

"No! I wish I could discard both of them, but I guess that I should somehow be able to deal with the lust. I don't want to become submissive though."

"Let's see what else you'll become instead."

"High Heels and Double Breasts Expansion."

"They're both so fitting and make me feel like a prophet. High heels will go well with your sexy outfits and D-cup breasts will complete your hourglass figure."

As I stepped out of The Chamber I was once again greeted with cheers. This time too I understood the enthusiasm of the audience well, even if I did not share it fully. My new D-cup breasts looked wonderful under my tight shirt and the cleavage was deep enough to give a generous glimpse, but not be vulgar. I had a perfect hourglass figure indeed; I also felt taller thanks to the thirteen centimeter high heels that my shoes had turned into. My own image was beginning to turn me on.

"Stroll over the stage, Nick" said Frank "and show the audience how you present yourself in high heels."

I was worried that I would look silly or even stumble, but instead I strode over the stage back and forth like a supermodel. I even swayed my new full hips; it all felt so natural. As I walked I also began to feel the effects of the third transformation - I was getting horny! All these new sensations, my altered body, the sexy clothing, the admiration of the audience - it was turning me on in a way I would never imagine possible. And the sexy feminine thong I was wearing was not nearly enough to contain my growing erection. That part of me still remained unchanged.

When I eventually stopped by Frank my eighteen centimeter long penis was fully erect and poking out of the panties; the bulge under my tight skirt was impossible to miss.

"I see, you're enjoying the transformation, Nick."

"Oh fuck, I'm so hard! ...sorry, I didn't..."

"We all understand it, Nick. But I'm afraid you'll have to wait for relief until the end of the show."

"I... sure, yes, okay" I just babbled.

"High heels are also a mental transformation in a way" Frank continued to explain "but not only your shoes and attitude have been changed, but also your body and skill. You can walk with ease in all kinds of heels, even ballets! There's one catch though which some consider a drawback - your sinews and calves have been altered to allow prolonged wearing of high heels. Because of that you'll feel uncomfortable in flat shoes. You can still go barefoot, though. But what's more important - what do you think about your new breasts?"

"They're not as bad as I had feared, I might even enjoy them" absentmindedly I grabbed my own breasts with my hands. That motion was rewarded with applause which in turn made me blush.

"Your back has been enhanced too, so that the additional weight of your breasts won't cause any discomfort nor pain in that region. You also shouldn't worry about sagging, your wonderful breasts look and feel natural, but should remain firm as those of the aforementioned eighteen year old girl for many years.:

"Are you saying I should stop wearing bras, even though I've only begun doing so?"

"Ha ha! That's the spirit! I knew, you'd eventually appreciate being turned into a bimbo."

I had no response to that, so Frank just said:

"Time for the sixth round before we move to the finals. What will be your last category?"

"Measurement and Units."

I was not exactly sure what hid under that term. Obviously I knew the International System well and also a few things about the Imperial one. But that category could be quite broad.

One meter is how many inches? 30,48. WRONG! Oh, no! One foot is thirty point... crap! One nautical mile is how many metres? Something about two kilometers, so maybe 2170? WRONG! Damn! Imperial gallon to litres. I knew this one, it was about four and a half, so the closest answer would be 4,55. RIGHT! Ooff. Picometer is how many metres? That is very little, so either ten to minus twelve or to minus fifteen. The smaller one. WRONG! This was getting bad... One league is how many kilometers? It was medieval units too?! I had no idea. Twelve? WRONG!

"This round was a lot worse, Nick" commented Frank "you gave only one proper answer, so four transformations await you. Go ahead and draw them."

My hand was shaking, as I put it into the bowl and began to draw the pieces of paper.

"Name Change, Red Hot Lips, Feminine Voice, Butt Expansion."

"What do you think of your transformations? Do you want to discard any of them or would you rather keep them all?"

"There's so many of them that I feel overwhelmed. I guess I might as well keep them all."

"As you wish. When our contestant is to undergo a name change, we give the audience the choice to pick that name from the four we present them. If the male contestant's name has a female form it's included as one of the options. Nicole is a great name for a bimbo so let's draw the other three."

Another bowl was presented to me, I picked three pieces of paper and read the names aloud:

12