Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 02

Story Info
Nerdy girl wants to win money and get bigger breasts.
3.5k words
4.5
39.2k
37

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on a game "Who Wanna Be a Bimbo" created by Dahakma.

------------------------------------------

Tiffany was not an ugly girl by any means, she was just awfully plain as far as appearance goes. Despite having a unique brain and complex personality she could not work out anything to improve her looks; clothes, make-up, sports - these were the concepts that her big sexy brain somehow could not grasp.

Tiffany was nineteen years old, had just passed the exams to the university and did not want to stay the nerdy outcast for the whole five years of further education. One day she came up with the solution - she would participate in a quiz called Who Wanna Be a Bimbo. Not only would she win a lot of money, of that she was certain, but with a few deliberately incorrect answers she would undergo some of the so-called "bimbo transformation". Not too many and hopefully the most attractive ones.

Tiffany was 160 centimetres tall and skinny, she had A-cup breasts and narrow hips. Her legs were slender, but usually hidden under long loose skirts. She had a moderately pretty but a bit plain face and hair that reached her neck. Tiffany never let the hair grow longer, because they always became a terrible mess; their colour was neither dark nor fair which did not make them look any more attractive.

With all her general knowledge, mental toughness and a bit of luck it was soon about to change. Hopefully.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Who Wanna Be a Bimbo! I'm Frank Trustworthy and tonight here with us is Tiffany. Hello."

"Hello, Frank."

"Do you want to be a bimbo, Tiffany?"

"No, but I wouldn't mind a few transformations."

"Got any favourite ones?"

"Yes, bigger breasts and wider hips."

"You just might get them. But there are other steps that need to be taken, before we get there."

Frank explained the basic rules and Tiffany drew the categories; these were: World Capitals, National Coats of Arms, Sweden, Art, Finland, Solar System, Flags of Africa, Conquest of Space, Rise of Machines, Pyongyang 2018.

"How do you like the categories, Tiffany?"

"They're easy, all but Art and Pyongyang."

"Which one do you want first?"

"World capitals should be a good warm-up."

"I like your spirit. First question is - what's the capital of Mongolia?"

"Ulaanbaatar."

The next countries were: India, Iran, Egypt and Chile. Tiffany could give correct answers, even if there were no four ones to choose from, but for the last question, the capital of Chile, she deliberately picked the wrong answer and said:

"La Paz."

WRONG.

"You gave one incorrect answer, so you have to draw one transformation card."

"Tattoo."

"Do you like it?"

"No. I don't like tattoos in general, but even if I did that's something I can easily get on my own. I'll discard it."

"Draw two other transformations then."

"Double Height Increase and Muscle Gain. Not breasts, but still could be interesting."

"You see yourself joining the ranks of gym bimbos?"

"Unlikely, but I won't mind having such a body."

"Into The Chamber you go."

Tiffany entered the strange device and closed her eyes, as instructed. It began to work as soon as the door closed behind her. The initial tingling of her whole skin was soon overshadowed by the more prominent sensation of her growing body, she was getting bigger in every direction. Tiffany did not feel scared in the least, the sensation was so empowering, she felt as if that was exactly what she had been waiting for her entire life. The growth soon ended, but the BIG feeling remained. She was truly glad that she had decided to participate in this quiz and could not wait to begin another round.

As Tiffany got out of The Chamber the cameras focused on her and she could admire her enhanced form on the large screen. She was still undeniably herself, but looked so much sexier with the additional ten centimetres of her new toned athletic body. Her clothes had not grown along with her body, so the sweater and the skirt were no longer as loose, especially around her buttocks, also her calves were partially exposed. The overall proportions of her body were altered, not only was she taller, her legs were proportionally longer, although still mostly hidden from the audience.

Tiffany could not wait until Frank announced the second round, she went straight for the microphone and said the next category out loud:

"Sweden. For round two, I mean."

"We're glad that you're so eager. Let's not delay it then."

Were was located the centre of the ancient Norse pagan religion? Uppsala. Correct. What is the largest island belonging to Sweden? Gotland. Correct. Finland was part of the Swedish Kingdom until which year? 1809. Correct. What is the second largest city in Sweden? Gothenburg. Correct. Since when are the Nobel Prizes being awarded? Tiffany wanted to give an incorrect answer, but the funny thing was she did not know which one was actually right. She guessed 1898 and could not stop the smile coming to her face when it turned out to be WRONG. She also did not wait for Frank to tell her to draw the transformation card.

"Jewellery. That's lame! I want to discard it."

"Slow down, Tiffany," said Frank laughing, "we're still happy about your eagerness, but be fair and let me run the show."

"Sorry."

"You don't like this transformation. Why?"

"It's like tattoos. I can easily get that on my own."

"Sounds fair. Draw two new ones then."

"Double Hair Extension and Blonde Hair. They're awesome! I never liked these," she said as she hit a lock of her hair with her palm.

"Let's see how you'll look as a long haired blonde."

The transformation process was swift, although the itching of the contestant's head required some strength of will to refrain from scratching. Finally the door opened and she could step out. Tiffany's new hair was beautiful, she loved it as much as the audience did. The double extension was serious, her golden locks now reached beyond her shoulder blades, were also full and shiny.

"They're magnificent!" Tiffany exclaimed enthusiastically into the microphone without waiting for Frank to ask the question.

"They are, indeed," he replied with a smile, "and we're glad that you're enjoying the transformations. Ready for round three?"

"Yes! Finland."

When did Finland declare its independence from Russia? 1917. Correct. Finland was part of the Swedish kingdom until which year?

"Oops! There seems to be a bug, we already had this question at Sweden," said Frank apologetically, "but at least you can be sure about the answer," he added with a smile.

1809. Correct. Karelia is located in which part of Finland? East. Correct. What is the largest lake in Finland? Tiffany did not know the correct answer, but there was one more question to go, so this one did not matter much; she guessed Inari and it was WRONG. The next one would have to be correct, though. What language is closest to Finnish? Estonian. Correct.

"Once again you gave one wrong answer. Do you have any hopes for the transformation?"

"Yes, still breasts!"

"One can't be a bimbo without huge breasts. Let's see, if you're lucky."

"Submissiveness. Oh no! I don't want THAT."

"There's a small chance that you'll draw Double Submissiveness, if you discard it."

"The risk is calculated."

"Go on then."

"Sexy Voice and Red Hot Lips. Meh. My voice is fine and I can always paint the lips on my own."

"But you came here without makeup."

"To be honest, I'm terrible with makeup, so maybe this transformation won't be as meaningless after all."

The red hot lips turned out to be like the blonde hair, Tiffany loved them at first sight since they managed to alter her otherwise plain face without changing that much. As she praised her new image to the microphone, she was astonished with her new voice. It was not completely different, but had gotten lower and sultry. She was sure that now she could even tell someone the time and effortlessly make it sound sexy. Which was a significant improvement, because she always had issues with sounding sexy or seductive.

For the fourth round Tiffany chose National Coats of Arms. The first three questions were really easy: Sweden, Slovakia and Poland. She had never seen the fourth coat of arms before, but it had South Sudan written on it. She had not seen the fifth one either, but like the previous it had the name of the country written under it, albeit in cyrillic; it said Kazakhstan, but Tiffany decided to play dumb and chose the incorrect answer.

"The large breasts still await you, Tiffany," said Frank, "draw a transformation".

"Name Change. That one's awful! I like my name and don't see the point of changing it."

"Discard it then and pick two new ones."

"Lips Enlargement and Tan."

"What do you think?"

"I'm unsure, I'll have to see the results first. I've never been a fan of tanning, it seems like a waste of time to me. The transformation might be useful in that regard. I won't mind larger lips either as long as I don't look like a duck."

"Don't worry, it's not Double Lips Enlargement."

Just like with earlier transformations Tiffany was amazed by the effect, as well as by her own positive reaction. Her red lips looked even sexier after they had gotten larger; they appeared perfectly natural as well, not like the botox abominations one could see on the Internet. The tan was equally attractive, not like something one would acquire in a solarium; Tiffany looked as if she had spent two months on the Azzure Coast.

"My question may sound awkward," said Frank, "but are you wearing a shirt under that sweater, Tiffany?"

"I am."

"Would you mind taking the sweater off, so that the audience could admire your tanned and toned arms as well?"

In different circumstances Tiffany would have rebuffed such a request, but after all the enhancements she felt a minor desire to show off. She took the sweater off and admired her own arms on the large screen herself.

"Thank you, Tiffany. Ready for the fifth round?"

"Yes! Rise of The Machines."

In which year was Gary Kasparov defeated by the computer Deep Blue? That was an unexpected feeling, it was only the first question and Tiffany did not know the answer already; she guessed 1995 and it turned out to be WRONG. She would have to focus more for the duration of this round. What was the number of the cyborg played by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Terminator. T-800. Correct. In which Robert Heinlein's novel does a sentient computer become a leader of a rebellion? Moon is a Harsh Mistress. Correct. In which year was the movie Matrix released? 1999. Correct. What is The First Law of Robotics, as created by Isaac Asimov? A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. Correct. With a minor bump the plan was eventually achieved in this round.

"Draw your transformation, Tiffany."

"Manicure. Eh...It could be useful, just like the red lips or tan, but I'd rather get something more prominent and meaningful."

"Go ahead. You might eventually get lucky."

"Slutification of Clothes, Lust Induction. OH-O!"

"This one is truly meaningful, without a doubt. Enter The Chamber."

Tiffany could feel her clothes changing, but it was overshadowed by the hotness growing inside of her which had nothing to do with the temperature. She was aware how the now mini skirt would expose her legs and it turned her on even more. She had never been admired and had only now realised how much she craved it; she was also confident that she WOULD experience the admiration of the audience.

As Tiffany walked out of The Chamber, she could finally see how significant the changes to her outfit and body were. The skirt was short, but decent (although it had turned red), her black pantyhose had turned from opaque to sheer, her shoes remained flat, but were no longer so plain and boring. It must have been her new long toned legs that had caused the applause. With the sweater already gone, her shirt which now turned into a tight white blouse could be seen. Tiffany's breasts were still small, but the new push-up bra created an attractive protrusion and her toned arms and shoulders filled the tight fabric nicely. Tiffany finally felt desired and more importantly she needed that desire to be fulfilled. A slight dampness was beginning to appear between her legs.

"How do you feel, Tiffany?"

"I'm so hot!" the response escaped her red lips, before she could think about it.

With her new sexy voice it sounded like an invitation for sex and in fact it was exactly that, even though currently unconscious.

"You are, indeed. Would you care to show off for the audience and walk along the stage?"

"With pleasure!"

Tiffany had no experience in such performances, but seemed to have gained that ability in The Chamber. Even in her flat shoes she walked like a real seductress enjoying her new body and outfit even more than the audience.

"Thank you, Tiffany. I'm sure, the audience would like to see more and you seem to be eager to give them that, but you were previously equally eager to go on with the show. Are you ready for the sixth round?"

"Yes! Give it to me."

"Pick the category."

"It doesn't matter. Might as well be Flags of Africa."

"As you wish."

As soon as Tiffany saw the first image, she said:

"I should've chosen Conquest of Space."

Images two and three confirmed her in that conviction. The correct answers were respectively: Mali, Senegal and Cameroon, check for yourself how much those flags differ. Tiffany had no choice, but to guess and she was unlucky each time. Flags four and five came as a relief, because they belonged to Tunisia and Morocco. The round finished with only two correct answers.

"Three transformations this time, chances for larger breasts are getting bigger."

"Slutification of Clothes, Mental Drain, OH NO!, High Heels."

"I get the feeling that you'd like to discard one of them."

"Oh yes! Totally. Mental Drain, it's terrible, TERRIBLE!"

"Let's see what you'll get in exchange."

"Double Breasts Expansion and Double Hips Expansion. YES!!"

Tiffany literally jumped in joy.

Tiffany entered The Chamber almost trembling with anticipation. As her body and clothes changed she could also feel her crotch getting damper at the realisation. She would look so sexy, so desirable!

When she exited The Chamber and saw the image caught by the cameras, she froze. The sexiness of the woman on the screen was beyond her expectations. Her new clothes were undeniably slutty, the skirt was so short that it barely covered her buttocks, sheer pantyhose turned into fishnets, the blouse had an extreme cleavage and also exposed her flat toned abs, the shoes had a thirteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. All of these only underlined her new curves; her magnificent D-cup breasts were barely covered and despite the lack of bra they stood proud and firm, their long stiff nipples poking through the thin fabric. Tiffany's new hips gave her a wonderful hourglass figure and matched perfectly with the newly acquired muscles, her legs enhanced by the heels seemed to go on forever.

Tiffany not only strode like a supermodel back and forth on the stage on her killer heels; she also could not help herself and touched her new curves and even played with her breasts. The audience was going wild and she was getting wet, her thong was made of very little material and by the end of her spectacle it was completely wet.

"I don't need to ask, if you like your new body, Tiffany. The audience loved your show and you seemed to be enjoying it as well."

"I can't say I wasn't," Tiffany replied with a seductive smile.

"Would you care for an additional challenge?"

"Sure!"

"Until now you have given twenty two correct answers and thus collected 1100000 points. You still have the Final Round ahead of you. If you manage to turn all the points into money, will you give us one more show, but this time skirtless?"

Tiffany did not even waist for the final "s" to fade away and answered immediately. If she had given it more consideration the answer could have been different, but in her current aroused state her thoughts operated in an unorthodox manner.

"Yes! With pleasure."

"We're all glad to hear it. To the Final Round then and good luck."

As Tiffany drew the first of five categories, Measurements and Units, she said that she wanted to bet all of the points on this one. But for the sake of the rules she had to draw four more categories; they did not make her change her mind though.

"What is the unit of power? Watt. CORRECT."

"Congratulations, Tiffany! You have won 1100000 dollars. The audience seems to be as happy as you, but for different reasons."

Tiffany stayed true to her word and gave a show. First she removed her micro skirt just like a stripper would. The cameraman could not skip the opportunity and zoomed in on her crotch, so that the entire audience could see that her thong was soaking wet. The former shy nerd did not seem to be bothered in the slightest; she danced sexily and moved her hands over her whole incredibly hot body; she paid the most attention to her perfect huge breasts and even pinched the nipples through the thin fabric, but she did not pull the breasts out into full view. Tiffany did not leave out her long legs and buttocks either; she bent over and moved her palms sensually from her ankle to the buttock where she laid a loud slap. She even went as far as to put her fingers into her panties and touch her own clitoris; she licked the fingers clean after withdrawing them and sent an exaggerated wink to the camera.

The audience was going wild even after Tiffany's spectacle ended. She was clearly the most beloved kind of contestant, the one that made the ratings go insane.

EPILOGUE

With the amount of money she had won, Tiffany did not have to worry about her upkeep for all the upcoming years at the university and most likely beyond that period as well. She had managed to undergo all the transformations she had wanted and more, but was happy with every single one. The lust induction seemed to be problematic at times, but it also helped to solve any problems that came with the double slutification of clothes. Tiffany wore killer heels and extremely revealing outfits the entire time and she had a lot to reveal. But that was not exactly right with the university's dress code; she dealt with that by sleeping with the dean and later the chancellor. And the professors... and the doctors as well. She was promiscuous, but had maintained her intellect, so she felt attracted to intelligent men rather than the handsome ones. And if she could obtain some favours along with the pleasure, that was only a bonus. After all, life eventually turns all the idealists into cynics.

Tiffany was not completely cynical though, she remembered her shy nerdy years and understood the struggle. That was why she decided to help the nerdy guys overcome their shyness and be more daring with the girls. At a young age Tiffany became quite experienced at lovemaking and even helped some men in their early twenties to lose their virginity.

Tiffany did not mind being called a slut, she was one of the best students and knew well the worth of her intellect. All the men adored her as much for the sex as for her character. Most women disliked her, except for the other sluts who appreciated the friendly competition. But which intelligent woman cares about the opinion of other representants of her sex?

In her school years Tiffany was not a fan of costumes and costume parties, but thanks to all the contacts with the nerds, she learnt the advantages of cosplay. She attended all the cons and parties always dressed in the tightest or the most revealing outfits. More than once she got gangbanged in a superheroine outfit.

12