Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome back, Sarah," the host greeted, "we're glad to see that you like your new self as much as we do."

"I guess I made it obvious," she replied with a grin.

"Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure that you'll perform another minor show for us with equal enthusiasm."

"You mean..."

As the contestant began to speak a man entered the stage. He was tall, lean and athletic, but more importantly he was completely naked. A large flaccid penis hung between his legs. Even before Frank said anything Sarah knew it was her role to make it hard... and more. Most importantly she herself wanted to do that. No, she craved it! The contestant had always enjoyed giving blowjobs, so the transformation only enhanced the urge that had already existed within her. Or to be more specific it dialled it to eleven. Any thoughts of dignity or fear of humiliation were at that point gone from her head. If she was to have any problems with her superiors because of her performance in the quiz, she would deal with them in due time. Right now Sarah wanted to deal with something a lot more pleasant.

"You already gave Nikki a blowjob," the host said, "would you be so kind and do the same for Ricky?"

The Major wanted to give a witty response, but nothing fitting came to her mind.

"How could I decline such a proposal?"

"You wouldn't want to stain your new jacket and shirt though, would you?" Frank asked with an innocent expression, "real fluids aren't as easily washable as the artificial ones."

There was no reason why Sarah should strip any further, no transformation compelled her to do that. But she was undeniably horny and the voice of her inner exhibitionist was louder now. It seemed as if Frank had heard that voice and decided to reinforce it. That contestant knew she should have refused and clung to the remnants of her dignity, but at this point she was unable to contain her inner weakness.

"You're right, Frank," she played the host's game and did her best to maintain a serious tone, "that's a very reasonable point."

Sarah walked towards Ricky, swaying her round hips to the sides. As she did so she unbuckled the belt of her jacket and then in an overly dramatic stripper motion took the item off. By the time she began to unbutton the shirt she was already standing in front of the naked man. She felt that the audience was more interested in the blowjob than another striptease, so she abandoned any attempts of performing the latter. Sarah remained dressed only in her lingerie and heels. She decided to keep the bra on for now. Not because she was too shy to flaunt her new large breasts, but she wanted to keep some "goods for sale" for later. And anyway she had more pressing matters at hand.

The Major knelt down in front of the man and took his penis into her hand. For a moment she admired its shape and size; even in its flaccid state it was sizable. Sarah used her other palm to grab and fondle the testicles; they were proportionally large and promised a voluminous load. She kept the balls in her palm and took the cock's head into her mouth. She held it between her lips while she licked the tip; the penis tasted as good as it looked. She teased the head for a moment; even that short period was enough for the cock to get semi-erect. It became longer and thicker, and it seemed that there was still a potential for serious growth. Eventually Sarah took the cock deeper into her mouth, but not into her throat yet. She never stopped licking it and fondling the testicles. Mere moments later the penis was fully erect. The contestant pulled her head back, so she could admire the sight; the cock was huge! It was long, thick and perfectly straight; it felt like a club in her petite palm. She licked it from the base to the tip. The first lick was for the show, but those that followed were aimed at making the shaft wet and sloppy. This time the Major intended to show off the entirety of her deepthroating skills; especially since they had been enhanced. The vibrator inside of her pussy kept buzzing lazily. Sarah wished the damn toy would finally vibrate harder and give her the orgasm she now so badly craved. But it seemed that teasing her was its only goal.

Once the penis was sufficiently lubricated the contestant opened her mouth wide and began to swallow it carefully. She proceeded slowly for two reasons - safety and showmanship. The camera was focused on her head the entire time and she knew that deepthroating such huge penises looked really impressive. Centimetre by centimetre the huge cock disappeared inside of Sarah's mouth. Finally her nose touched the man's smooth underbelly; the camera could see the bulge inside of her throat. She could not resist the temptation, so she turned her head slightly and winked at the viewers; the audience cheered loudly. The contestant kept the whole penis inside of her throat until they quieted down. She then withdrew her head, took a few breaths, then repeated the motion, equally slowly. The Major once again held the cock inside of her throat for a moment before withdrawing her head. She repeated the motion a few times, then began to gradually increase the pace. Just like Nikki previously Ricky mostly stood motionless. His only role was to take care of Sarah's hair.

The Major eventually reached a pace where she was basically fucking her own face with Ricky's cock. The microphone did not miss the gurgling sounds either; they were mixing with the audience's loud cheers. The contestant deepthroated the penis for a while, then paused, took a few deep breaths and switched to a slower mode. This was a sloppy blowjob with assistance of her hands; she stroked the shaft and fondled the balls. This time it was no longer merely a show for the public; she wanted to make the cock cum; the audience loved the spectacle nonetheless. After a short active pause Sarah resumed the deepthroating, this time without the slow start. Ricky had an impressive stamina, but soon he could not take it anymore. The contestant sensed the twitching of his cock and withdrew her head, so that only the penis' head remained inside of her mouth. She remembered the promise of a facial, but that was regarding the dildo. This was a real cock and real cum, and she wanted to taste it. Ricky grunted audibly as his semen shot into the Major's mouth; she kept stroking his shaft and fondling his balls the entire time. The cumshot was as voluminous as she had predicted and she had to swallow fast to keep up; the taste was delicious. Eventually she swallowed the last drop. For the show as well as for herself she diligently licked the entire penis clean, then turned to the camera and licked her fingers and lips as well. Sarah knew she was behaving like a slut and at that moment she loved it. The vibrator inside of her pussy made sure that she remained horny and unfulfilled. The audience cheered wildly.

"A marvellous spectacle!" Frank said when they quieted down, "that's how a proper blowjob should be performed."

Sarah stood up and returned to her panel, Ricky left the stage.

"I liked it even more than you did," she replied with a wink.

"Said like a true bimbo. Clearly this was another positive transformation."

"I'm not going to argue."

"You can still get a few more. There's round seven ahead of us."

"It does sound tempting, but I'm afraid that I'm not thinking clearly."

"Which means you're ready for the seventh round!" Frank replied with a grin, "pick the category."

"Going Nuclear."

Which country produces nearly 75% of electricity in nuclear power plants? France. Correct. What type of nuclear reactor is on the depicted scheme? I have no idea. HTGR (High-temperature gas-cooled reactor) maybe? WRONG. Which of the following countries performed on 18 May 1974 its first nuclear bomb test? Pakistan. WRONG. On June 27, 1954, the world's first nuclear power station to generate electricity for a power grid started operations in which country? Soviet Union. Correct. The idea of a thermonuclear fusion bomb ignited by a smaller fission bomb was first proposed by Enrico Fermi at Columbia University in September 1941. With whom he shared the idea. I don't know. Maybe Hans Bethe? WRONG.

"Three mistakes, Sarah," the host announced, "we're glad to see that you want to get more transformations."

"Believe it or not, but I was trying to answer the questions."

"It's the result that matters. Draw three transformation cards."

"Pheromones, Mascara and Bisexuality."

"What do you think about them?"

"They're pretty good actually. I like them all and for a change don't want to discard anything."

"We're happy to hear it. You had turned into a true bimbo. Enter The Chamber."

Even if Sarah had been thinking clearly she would have liked those transformations. Her bisexuality had been growing steadily anyway since she joined The Society, a secret group of perverts within the army. Being transformed would make their orgies even more pleasurable. Mascara was mostly harmless, she knew from the episodes she had watched that a single such transformation was not yet slutty. Pheromones were intriguing and seemed to be a potential tool that would increase her charming abilities. She entered the device horny and excited. In her current state she barely noticed the itching of her face. She also almost forgot about the vibrator which was now lazily buzzing inside of her. Finally the door opened and the contestant stepped out.

The only visible change was that of her face. The new makeup looked sexy and stylish, it fit perfectly with the hair, lipstick and nails. It might have been too much for an army major, but at that point Sarah no longer cared. She offered the camera a charming smile and the audience erupted with an enthusiastic cheer. Were her pheromones impacting them already? There was no need to further seduce the audience, they loved her already; but the contestant enjoyed the idea of being irresistible. There still remained the third transformation, it had been imperceptible in The Chamber and now too Sarah did not feel any different than before. That changed when Nikki entered the stage. She was dressed in nothing but stockings and heels; the Major instantly felt lust towards the young bimbo. The feeling was further enhanced by the fact that the girl was wearing the same strapon as previously.

Nikki reached the centre of the stage, smiled brightly and gestured invitingly towards Sarah. The contestant was already walking towards her with a lustful smile on her face. As soon as she reached her the girls embraced each other and locked their lips in a passionate kiss. Both women were busty, so their breasts were pressed against each other, only the thin lace fabric of Sarah's bra separated them. While their tongues mingled inside of their mouths the dildo poked against the contestant's belly. The kiss was long enough not only for the girls to run out of breath, it also allowed Nikki to release Sarah's breasts from the bra. When their lips parted the girl stepped back, took the item fully off and dropped it onto the floor. Only then the Major noticed that, while they were kissing, someone had brought a bed onto the stage. She barely turned her head to look at it. Nikki used that opportunity to squat down and pull Sarah's panties down to her ankles. The contestant did not need to be instructed what to do. She needed to be fucked badly, so she stepped out of the panties and got onto the bed on her own volition. She spread her legs invitingly into side splits; Nikki dived between them right away. She licked Sarah's pussy several times, mostly for the show though, because it was soaking wet already. The Major moaned loudly when the tongue touched her sensitive spot. That kind of attention was exactly what she needed. The tongue was soon replaced by a finger and then another; Sarah's moans became louder. She issued a high-pitched cry when Nikki's whole palm began to slide into her hungry pussy. She was incredibly horny and the palm was petite, but it was still substantially larger than fingers. But the hostess had no intentions of fist fucking the contestant. Gently she pushed her hand deeper until her fingers touched the toy which was now laying still. She carefully grabbed it and slowly pulled out.

The vibrator was dripping with Sarah's juices. Nikki reached out with her arm between the Major's legs and put the toy to her lips; the contestant began to lick it clean. The hostess let her do that for a moment, but there was another toy which needed to be licked. Nikki got up and squatted over Sarah's chest, she placed the dildo on the contestant's face and she began to work her tongue over it immediately. The Major's motions were almost frantic, she wanted to have that cock inside of her so badly. Nikki could easily sense Sarah's cravings and she wanted to fuck the contestant as well. She let the licking continue for a moment, mostly to please the audience. Finally she got off Sarah's chest and returned between her legs. The hostess guided the dildo into the waiting pussy and carefully pushed it inside. The toy went in smoothly, accompanied by a long loud moan from the Major. Sarah wrapped her legs around Nikki's waist and held them like that while the hostess was swiftly increasing the pace. The Major's moans matched the rhythm of Nikki's motions.

There was no more place for any subtleties or fancy positions. For Sarah it felt as if the entire Quiz had been a long foreplay leading to this. She rejoiced in the proximity of Nikki's young sexy body and the amazing dildo fucking her hungry pussy. She barely registered the enthusiastic cheers coming from the audience. It did not take long for the contestant to climax. The vibrator had been edging her long enough, so a slight push was all that was necessary. Sarah issued a long loud high-pitched cry and continued to make ecstatic noises until she ran out of breath. Nikki kept fucking her despite the strong legs there remained tightly wrapped around her slender waist. Finally Sarah quieted down and released the hostess from the grip. But it was not over yet.

Nikki got out from between the Major's legs and knelt over her belly; she began to stroke the dildo vigorously. Someone else must have been controlling the toy because this time it ejaculated quicker than previously. The cumshot seemed to have been significantly larger as well. The fake cum erupted from the toy and shot all over Sarah's breasts and face; a torrent of sticking fluid covered her sweaty skin. Nikki kept stroking the plastic cock the entire time; she moved it from left to right to make sure that the contestant was evenly covered with cum. Finally the last drop fell onto Sarah's belly. Nikki let the dildo go, adjusted her position and leaned forward to kiss the Major. This one was equally long, but slow and sensual. The hostess let the contestant catch her breath and return to senses after the intense orgasm. By the end they were both covered in the fake cum, but neither of them cared. Finally their lips parted and Nikki helped Sarah to get off the bed and led her back to the panel. Just like the hostess, the contestant was wearing only stockings and heels; she felt satisfied, but was still horny. She could not think clearly just yet, she did not care about her own nudity or the disgraceful state.

"Marvellous spectacle, Sarah!" the host announced, "this time you enjoyed it much more than we did."

"It was that obvious, huh?" she replied with a satisfied smile lingering on her face.

"Screams can be more telling then words."

"Uh-huh..." the Major was not exactly in a mood for a chat, so Frank proceeded with the Show.

"Congratulations, Sarah. During the seven rounds of the Quiz you managed to give twenty three correct answers and thus gathered 1150000 points. You'll now get the chance to convert them into money. Are you ready for the final round?"

"Sure," she replied almost absentmindedly.

"Draw five categories then."

"Green-Skinned Space Babes, Animal Taxonomy, Clouds, Bears, Battleships."

The host explained the rules of the Final Round and Sarah tried to listen. Even now she wanted to give the best performance, to win. But she was almost in a sexual trance and thus was unable to focus. She was beginning to become aware of her disgraceful state though. Being naked and covered in cum is not something one can ignore for long. Her decision on how to play the final round was not random, but it was not fully conscious either.

"Three ways split between Battleships, Bears and Clouds. In that order."

"In 1906 the Royal Navy revolutionised naval combat when they introduced a warship focusing only on uniform heavy main batteries and powered by steam turbines. Whole generation of battleships was named after it. What was its name?"

"HMS Dreadnought."

"Correct. How many species of bears are there?"

"I have no idea. Ten maybe?"

"WRONG. What's the type of cloud you can see in the picture?"

"I'll make an educated guess, because I forgot most that I had learnt. It's a Cirrus."

"Correct."

"One more mistake and one final transformation, Sarah," the host announced, "draw a card."

"Fetish: Rough Sex. Oh-o."

"Perfect!" Frank exclaimed, "it's a new one and we'll finally get to see its results on the stage. The previous contestant drew it during a regular round and chose to discard it. Fortunately we'll have no more discarding today. Aren't you happy, Sarah, that you'll get even more sex?"

"I guess I am," she replied with a trace of uncertainty in her voice, "I'm a tough girl and I don't mind doing it rougher every now and then. But I'm not sure that I want it to become my fetish."

"Trust me," the host replied, "you'll love it. Just like all the previous transformations. Into The Chamber you go."

The Major indeed enjoyed occasional rough sex, but the post-orgasmic clarity was slowly beginning to appear. She was aware that there would undoubtedly be another 'spectacle' and even more public disgrace. She was certain that it would be incredibly pleasurable, but the carnal cravings were not the whole world. The Show would soon be over, but the videos of a certain Major fucked on the stage several times would remain and circulate on the Internet. It was too late to back out now, so Sarah simply entered the device and closed her eyes. The single transformation was swift and she was soon out. The contestant finally got the chance to see herself on the screen. She looked like a complete mess, but she had to admit that the sight was still hot; her altered body was just as sexy when it was covered with various fluids and her inner exhibitionist could not have been more satisfied. There she was naked in front of the whole world. The clapping of the audience confirmed that they agreed with her assessment.

The Major noticed Ricky entering the stage and decided to embrace the role of a public slut for the final time. Sarah began to move to meet the man in the centre of the stage where the bed was once again located. As was to be expected Ricky's greeting was not gentle. He grabbed the contestant by her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. It was intense and passionate, its role was also to assert the man's dominance. Sarah quickly sensed the familiar itching of her pussy and offered her body to the man enthusiastically. Although her tongue wrestled with his inside of their mouths. Ricky's other hand grabbed the Major's buttock and squeezed it hard. When their lips parted Sarah was breathing heavily. The man still held her hair firmly, but let the buttock go and shoved two fingers of free hand into her pussy; it was still soaking wet. He fingered her for a moment then withdrew his palm and put it into her mouth. The contestant obediently licked the fingers clean, tasting the fluids of her own arousal. Ricky soon withdrew his palm from her mouth and used it to slap Sarah's breast; the hit was hard. A short cry that escaped from her mouth contained a mixture of pain and pleasure.