Who Was She?

Story Info
Man finds dream girl in the last place he expected.
2.4k words
4.27
165.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,079 Followers

When I got my hands on the sod that claimed I had said that I could make any woman cum I was going to kill him, naturally some other bright spark had taken up the challenge and had gone out of his way to find a woman who had never climaxed with either a man or a woman. Now I had been set up with this mystery woman and would be expected to perform, God, the pressure they had brought on me to meet the woman was unbelievable and I was left with little choice in the matter. What was worse was that the woman had stipulated that I should not see her face, it was arranged for us to meet at the home of one the 'judges' where we would both be blindfolded before meeting. This was why I was standing on a mattress in the centre of a room with a blindfold over my eyes and bugger all else on.

"Here we are then," a man's voice said at my shoulder, "this is, uh, Cherry. Cherry, this is, uh, Butch."

How I hated all this cloak and dagger business, it did nothing to help the mood of the moment and only added confusion to an already baffling situation, not for the first time I wondered how I had let myself be talked into agreeing to the whole thing. Nevertheless I reached out and felt bare skin beneath my hands, passing my hands over the body of the woman I could not see I decided that she was very dishy, at least the body was anyway. Grinning I drew her to me and kissed her, her response was to stiffen in my arms, but after a while she relaxed a little.

Moving my hands I felt my way to her tits, with great care I explored her more than ample mounds before teasing her nipples and was rewarded by her relaxing a little more. Yet she was giving none of the usual signs of arousal, obviously she was going to be a tough nut to crack and I wasn't sure I would be up to it, but I persevered and slowly worked my hands down to her pussy. After a while Cherry sighed, it was the first positive sign that she was enjoying what I was doing to her, namely playing with her clit, but it was not enough, after nearly ten solid minutes of clitty tickling this woman was just getting warmed up. Cursing mentally I dropped to my knees and pushed my face towards her pussy, flicking out my tongue I circled her clit, when I found it, which got me another sigh from the woman, still tonguing her clit I pushed two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her gently. Her juices were only just starting to flow as I moved my fingers slowly, moving my other hand I pressed a finger to her anus, gently I circled that little hole and was rewarded by a sudden surge of juices in her pussy, I had found her hot spot.

Grinning into her pubic hair I continued to lick at her clit while finger fucking her pussy while pressing and circling her arse-hole, within a short space of time the woman was gasping and her body was actually pressing down to meet my thrusting fingers. Moving my finger from her arse I soaked it in her pussy, her juices flowing over my skin, wetting it for what I had in mind. A minute later I moved my juice covered finger to her anus and pushed it in a little way, just like that she was screaming and shuddering in climax and I knew that I had won the argument, yet I was going to fuck this mystery woman before I left the room.

Her knees buckled and I quickly moved my hands to guide her onto the floor, by touch I found her pussy again and got licking at her clit, once again I thrust my fingers into her pussy and played with her anus. I continued to play with her like this until I felt her body starting to tremble, she was close to climax and I quickly slid up her body and thrust my cock into her pussy and set about fucking her with long, hard, fast strokes. Her legs wrapped around me as she let herself go, crying out to the heavens Cherry climaxed under me and I felt her pussy grasp my cock tightly, with a groan I filled her with my hot seed which sent her even more over the top. As my senses calmed a little I began thrusting again and was rewarded by the woman crying out and surging to another climax, it seemed that having got her started it was going to be orgasms all the way. Some time later I pulled my cock from her and rolled off her breathing heavily, beside me I could hear her sobbing breathing and I smiled at the knowledge that I had won the bet and upheld my so-called reputation.

"Jesus!" Cherry panted in a voice that sounded very familiar.

I was damned if I could place the real name that went with the voice and I was tempted to slip off the blindfold and peek, but before I could give in to my temptation the others helped her to her feet and removed her from the room. As I sat up some one removed my blindfold and I blinked at the sudden bright light in my eyes, when my eyes had adjusted I saw the other men standing around grinning. One of them held out a towel and I took a couple of seconds to clean my cock before dressing, I didn't even hang around to have a drink, bidding them farewell I left the house and headed for home. My mind was filled with thoughts of the mysterious woman I had fucked as I drove home, there had been something about her that had excited me as none of my other conquests ever had, I couldn't define what that something was though. Trying to shrug off the feeling I concentrated on my driving, but it was no good, my thoughts kept coming back to the mystery woman they had called Cherry and I realised that I was going to have to find out who she was if ever I was to get any peace of mind. When I arrived home the house seemed empty and lifeless, it was the first time that I had ever felt this about my home, up until then I had always considered it a haven, a refuge from the world where I could relax and hide from all my cares. Sighing I poured myself a scotch and headed up to bed where my dreams were filled with Cherry and the way she had excited me.

When I woke it was with a feeling of loneliness and a damp patch on the sheets, no woman had ever got to me in this way I wasn't sure how to handle the feelings she had stirred in me. Getting out of bed I headed to the bathroom to prepare myself to face the day ahead, being Saturday it was a day of shopping and housework and I was not looking forward to it one bit. Later that evening I went to my local pub, the usual crowd were there including Andy who had supplied the woman the previous night.

"Hey Dave," Andy greeted me as I sat at his table, "that was some performance last night. You know I was sure you wouldn't succeed, that woman has never, but never had an orgasm and she has fucked around a lot trying to get one."

"Who was she Andy?" I asked.

"You know I can't tell you that." he grinned, "Anyway, I don't really know a lot about her, she was the bird of a mate of mine."

"Come on Andy," I grinned, "you must know who she is."

"Even if I did I wouldn't tell you." he grinned back, "Not after what she threatened to do to anyone that blabbed."

Cursing mentally I let Andy change the subject, my mind wasn't really on what he was saying as I was wracking my brains in a effort to work out who the woman had been. Her voice, what I had heard of it, had sounded familiar, I had to know her yet I couldn't put the voice to a face and the more I tried to wrack my brains the more frustrated I became. Feeling totally frustrated I left the pub early, not only that I went home alone for the first time in years, it had always been my habit to pick up a bit of crumpet on Saturday nights, on this night I just couldn't be bothered.

A month passed, time is supposed to heal all wounds, but in my case it didn't, my waking moments were becoming filled with thoughts of the mysterious Cherry, my dreams revolved around the faceless woman and it was affecting my day to day life. I couldn't concentrate, I could sleep, I couldn't eat, the woman had got deep into me and was driving me crazy, so crazy that I became totally fucked up and had a nervous breakdown and all from one brief interlude with a woman I had not seen only felt.

When I was released from the 'rest home', a sanatorium by any other name, I went to my sister's place, at her insistence, to rest and recover a little more. I liked my little sister, she was always chirpy and had an infectious humour that could make a corpse smile, and she was also a pleasant eyeful and enjoyed flaunting herself to the embarrassment of anyone with her at the time. Even though the quacks had pronounced me as mentally recovered I was still obsessed with my mystery woman, the event had changed my whole character and Donna was quick to spot this.

"You know what you need Dave," she grinned as she helped me to unpack, "you need to get laid."

Ever since she had discovered sex Donna had not been one to beat about the bush, I was forced to grin at her words, but I made no reply.

"I'm serious Dave." she said, "You need a good fuck to get your mind off your problems. Shall I set you up with one of my girl friends?"

"No thanks Donna," I sighed, "I don't think I could handle it right now."

"You not handle sex!" she laughed, "Now I know there's really something wrong and I don't suppose you told the doctors what it really was. Want to talk about it big brother?"

Quite why I did it I'll never know, but I opened up to Donna and told her everything, as I talked her face went pale; I had never seen her look so shocked before.

"Jesus!" she gasped.

I could feel the blood drain from my face as I finally recognised the voice of my mysterious woman, it had been my own sister, Christ had I fucked up real and proper this time. Stunned speechless I looked at her, she looked at me with an expression that matched my own.

"You were the woman?" I finally asked in a whisper.

She nodded then grinned as the colour slowly came back to her face.

"And you were the man." she said at last.

Donna threw back her head and laughed, at first I could see nothing funny about the situation, but gradually I was infected by her laughter and I found myself grinning wryly.

"Christ that's hilarious." Donna laughed, "The one man in the world that can make me climax is my own brother, one of the few men I'm not supposed to fuck."

"And the one woman that actually gets to me is one I can't touch." I grinned then frowned, "What are we going to do?"

"Do?" she replied, "Why should we do anything? It happened, no one knows I'm your sister so no one except us is any the wiser. I'll just have to accept that I can't climax with other men and get on with my life."

"And I'll somehow have to get over this obsession I have with you." I sighed.

We fell silent, staring at the wall I wondered how I was ever going to be able to get over the feelings Donna had stirred in me that night, glancing at her from under hooded eyelids I wished that there was some way to work it all out so that we could stay together. Donna was grinning as though she had come to some sort of decision that pleased her, I could see nothing pleasing about the situation, but then I had always been a pessimist while Donna was the perpetual optimist.

"Dave," Donna said slowly, "you weren't the only one obsessed after that night. I've tried fucking every man that was there that night to find which one gave me my first orgasm. It was fun and frustrating at the same time. Having experienced the sensation of climaxing sex is no longer the same to me and I guess you have been feeling something similar."

"What are you saying Donna?" I asked with vague glimmer of hope.

"I suppose I'm saying that I want you fuck me again." she grinned.

Shock and elation mixed and merged within me, to feel the sheer bliss that I had felt on that night I was willing to do almost anything, but this was my sister, everything I had been brought up to believe rebelled at the idea yet my desire was even greater. Smiling I looked into her eyes, there was no confusion there, Donna knew what she wanted and was ready to do whatever it took to it.

"I don't know Donna," I hesitated as my cock surged to erection, "the first time was an accident, to do it now..."

"Will add to the excitement." she interrupted with a laugh, "Dave I'm getting wet just talking about it. Anyway, who but us would ever know, as far as the world is concerned I'm just a loving sister taking care of her loony brother."

"We are both loony." I laughed as I reached up to open my shirt.

With a gleeful laugh Donna ripped off her clothes and helped me undress, there was no finesse about what happened next, both of us had been waiting too long for this moment to hold back in any way. Pushing me back on the bed Donna leapt astride me and lowered herself onto my cock, reaching around her I touched her anus and Donna erupted into an orgasm. Laughing with pure delight I thrust up into her and so began our first day together.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,079 Followers