Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 04

Story Info
Battle of wills is decided.
5.4k words
4.5
114.5k
46

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,520 Followers

I was busy with port work for the next day or two and had to also spend a night with one of my fuck buddies in Manila. So I couldn't really talk to Menaka and get updates. But throughout, I kept thinking about what my wife had been up to. As if her dalliance with one watchman wasn't enough, she had crossed another big boundary by teasing the other guy too. And although she didn't specifically say it, I got the feeling that her games with Banke had to do with more than just making Dara jealous. I remembered Banke. He was a young strong strapping guy in his early 20s, almost the exact opposite of the short older gurkha Dara. Just in terms of pure physical attraction, I could understand Menaka's loins burning more for Banke.

I was also starting to wonder how things would proceed after 10 days or so when I would be home for a month long shore leave. Menaka had been able to indulge in these discreet games under the excuse of her husband being away. But with me in town and at home, how would things change? Would she be okay with including me in the games? Would I be okay being part of it and essentially signalling to her lovers that I was fine with whatever was happening? So many questions.

Some more questions were added to that list the next day. I had finished a night of feverish sex with Lucy, a 22 year old port clerk in Manila, and come back to my quarters in the morning to find a long email waiting for me from Menaka. And it was a very looooong email. Here's how it went.

Dearest Prakash

I tried to catch you on Skype and even call you over the last couple of days but I guess you are busy. A lot has happened here. As you know, when something complicated or particularly shame or guilt inducing happens, I find it easier to express myself through emails. Conversationally, I feel shy going into details. So I guess it's just as well that this is the form in which I am updating you.

The day after I flashed my panties at Banke and then let him feel me up in our apartment, things were quiet. I felt like putting a brake on things after the huge risk I had taken with him and I also wanted to give things with Dara time to play out. I wondered if Banke had told Dara about what had happened. I didn't leave the house much except when absolutely required.

The next day though, things changed big time.

In the morning when I was walking Ayan to the school bus, I saw Dara standing near the gate with an angry expression on his face. I thought that I guess he knew and was now feeling jealous because the shoe was on the other foot. As I walked past him, he said under his breath,

"We need to talk."

I ignored him and led Ayan towards the bus stop. When I came back, Dara was still there, hands on his waist and still looking angry. Next to him, I spotted Banke. Banke had an ashamed expression on his face and I noticed a bruise on his cheek. That worried me a little.

"Memsaab, we need to talk." Dara gruffly said.

"I am busy." I airily replied, enjoying the angry expression on his face.

"NOW!!" he said angrily, reaching up and squeezing the much taller Banke's ear hard.

"Okay, what is it?" I said, a little taken aback by the anger in his voice.

"Not out here." he said, turned around and started walking.

Banke glumly walked behind him. I looked around to make sure none of the neighbors were watching and then walked behind them. Dara took us to the wooden shack at the back of the compound where the two of them lived. I walked in behind the two and was surprised at how small the space was. How did they ever manage to live in such a cramped space? It was barely 10 feet by 8 feet, was full of boxes and some kitchen utensils and two thin mattresses in the corner.

"What is it? I don't have all day." I folded my arms and said testily.

Dara bolted the door, turned around, stepped close to me, and said,

"What the hell has been going on between you and Banke?"

I looked at Banke, who was staring at the floor.

"What are you talking about?" I feigned ignorance.

"You and I have a fight so you're getting your cunt rammed by this asshole?"

"DARA!!" I said, raising my voice. "I will NOT have you talking to me like this."

"Just answer my question, memsaab."

I stayed silent and glared at him and then at Banke.

"What did he tell you?"

"Nothing." Dara said. "I even punched him up a little bit."

That explained the bruises, I thought.

"Then what the hell?"

"I'll show you what the hell. He has been denying anything and everything. But I wasn't born yesterday. Look at what I found on his phone."

Dara reached into his pocket and fished out a Nokia phone. He unlocked the screen, scrolled a little and held it up. I looked at the screen in shock, and then threw an angry look at Banke, who looked like he wished he'd be swallowed up by the earth.

"He said it's just something a friend forwarded him. But I have spent enough time between those legs to know they are yours. Aren't they?"

The picture was an upskirt shot of me that Banke must have taken discreetly when I was on the ladder without my realizing. It was an old phone with a low quality camera, but even in that grainy image, you could see my naked thighs and my butt covered in the red panties. Dara showed me two more similar pictures that were on the phone.

"That's...that's not me." I hotly said.

"Really?" Dara scoffed.

"I am going home." I said and turned around but before I could reach the door, Dara grabbed my arm and pulled me into his embrace.

"It's not you, you slut?" he said, one arm wrapped around my shoulders and the other reaching under my kurta.

"Dara! What are you doing?" I said, trying to struggle free.

Banke looked up and seemed in two minds about what to do. He took a step in our direction, when Dara said,

"Don't you dare move, Banke, unless you want another beating." Banke froze.

Meanwhile I was trying in vain to push Dara's hand out from under the kurta. But his ex military strength had managed to fell even a bigger man like Banke so I was no match. His fingers were at the knot of my salwar and soon opened it.

"Dara, let me go!" I said struggling against his grip.

"Okay!" he said, and really let me go.

The force I was applying to free myself from his grip made me suddenly fall forward. As I was falling, the salwar dropped around my ankles. Soon I was on my hands and knees on that dirt floor. Dara swiftly moved behind me, lifted the back of the salwar and put one leg on my back to hold me down. I was wearing blue panties and in that position, I was bent over and on display to him and Banke.

"Now, let's do a matching comparison."

"Dara!" I was protesting loudly, but the shack being in the back corner of the building compound meant no one could hear us.

I tried to get up but Dara's foot pushed me down until my shoulders were also on the floor and my arms were folded at the elbow. I looked back and saw that in one hand, he held the phone and was looking at the picture. Banke was staring at my ass with his mouth open, but not moving at all.

"Nice shapely thighs...identical shape. The round curve of the divine ass...that's a match too." Dara was touching me all over my thighs and ass as he made these comments.

"Please let me go!" I said, on the verge of tears, feeling utterly humiliated.

"Why are you acting so coy all of a sudden, memsaab? Isn't this what you love? Teasing poor men by flashing them. And we're all between friends here. Nothing either of us haven't seen before."

"Dara, listen to me...I...DARAAA!!" I started reasoning with him but then screamed.

I screamed because I felt his his left hand go inside my panties and pull them down. My naked ass and pussy were now exposed to Banke whose eyes had gotten as big as saucers. I blushed and fought back tears, distressed at being exposed like this.

"What's the problem? It's nothing Banke or I haven't seen before." Dara said, spanking my ass loudly a couple of times.

"He hasn't." I said, fighting back my sobs.

"You're still denying that's your picture?" Dara said and spanked my ass really hard.

"OUCH!!" I said. "I am not denying it. He's just never seen...beyond what was in the picture."

Dara looked at Banke who nodded while still staring at my most private parts.

"Well, that's a shame. But I know how it is. This bitch really makes you work hard at every step."

Another spank. My ass cheeks were now stinging.

"But you see, I am the one who has done all that hard work to turn her from a frumpy housewife to this teasing slut." Dara put his right hand on my pussy lips and rubbed them. I was feeling so utterly humiliated. "I don't appreciate you coming in at the last minute and swooping in on it, Banke. I told you all the details of what we were doing for your enjoyment, not so you try to barge in on my conquest."

I listened silently, feeling humiliated but also turned on to hear Dara being so possessive and dominant. It was an entirely new sensation. I found myself unable to say anything or even to make an attempt to move. I stayed hunched over, getting used to my ass and pussy being naked and on display for two watchmen.

"I am sorry." Banke said, finally having found his voice. "You know how much I respect you. Even with Vimla, I only have a go with your permission. Believe me, I didn't do anything to make a move on memsaab. She is the one who...who trapped me."

"Explain." Dara said, moving his finger to my clit and gently rubbing it. I shuddered.

For the next couple of minutes, Banke gave an accurate account of what had happened, from him watching me change, to the ladder story, to my not wearing a bra, and then letting him cop a feel. I was only half paying attention, because as Dara heard Banke speak, he had started stroking my clit skillfully. I had been deprived of that pleasure for several days and my body was crying out in delight. My breathing was getting heavier and my ass was swaying in response to Dara's fingers.

---

"Is this all true?" Dara looked at me and asked when Banke finished.

"DON'T STOP!" I said loudly, arching my back. Dara's fingers had almost brought me to the precipice of a long awaited orgasm but he had suddenly taken his hand off my clit. My body was covered in goosebumps aching for a release.

"Is it true?" Dara asked sharply, spanking my naked left butt cheek.

I reached back with my right hand to finish what he had started but he grabbed it by the wrist and pushed it away.

"Pleeeeeease...just finish it." I said in a begging voice.

"Not so fast. If what he is saying is true, then you deserve punishment, not reward."

Dara stayed silent, grabbing my hand that still kept struggling to reach my clit. I finally gave up and sighed.

"Yes."

Dara stood up and walked around until he was in front of me as I stayed crouched. He got on his knees, put one hand under my chin and pulled my face up until I was looking in his eyes.

"And what the reason for this stunt? To make me jealous?"

I didn't say anything, just lowered my eyes, and that gave him his answer.

"Aren't you ashamed of using poor Banke as a pawn in your games?"

This was the height of hypocrisy, I thought. I straightened up on my knees to face him and angrily said,

"And aren't you ashamed of using Vimla as a pawn?"

"Vimla isn't a pawn. I like her and she likes me. I have been banging her long before you decided to inject yourself into our lives." Dara shot back without batting an eyelid. "You're the one who is jealous of her."

"I am not jealous of her." I spat out.

"Regardless, what Vimla and I have is a relationship. With you and me, what do we have? You treat me so badly, so arrogantly!"

"I treat YOU badly?" I couldn't believe the man's impudence.

He stared at me angrily and launched into a monolog.

"You don't even realize it. I am a human being too, I have wishes, desires, feelings. But you just treat me like a sexual servant. To me, I am just another lower class poor guy that is expected to dance to your command. YOU set the limits, YOU decide what is offensive and what isn't. I have no say in it."

"So is that all just about me not letting you have sex with me?"

"Nooooooo! Would I love it? yes. Do I respect your decision? Also, yes. So I will never force you into it. But then everything until then is all driven by YOUR decisions. Vimla and I are two equals in the relationship. You think of yourself as the memsaab and think you are doing me, an inferior person, a favor."

I was taken aback by this line of reasoning. I was de facto in a relationship with this guy. So there had to be at least some give and take. I had always been thinking that he's using me, but I realize that he thought I was using him. And maybe I had been. I had been the one laying the real mind games.

"Ok." I said, slumping my shoulders.

"What ok?" he asked.

"Okay, I will respect the fact that we are in a relationship. And promise to treat you as an equal."

"So we are in a relationship?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Yes,"

"What kind?"

"Excuse me?"

"What kind of relationship do we have? Vimla and I we are lovers. Are you and I? Am i your lover?"

"Yes." I said, blood rushing to my face. "You are my lover. We are lovers."

"Good!" he said, and pulled me close to him by the shoulder.

He kissed me tenderly for a couple of minutes while caressing my naked ass. His erection, even through his pants, rubbed against my naked pussy. He then started slipping my kurta off. I was so caught up in the tenderness of us declaring ourselves as lovers, that I kissed him back passionately too and raised my arms for him to slip it off. I had forgotten everything - where we were, which was a dirty dingy shack of a watchman, who i was with, a lowly watchman, and who was with us - Banke, staring at us, rooted at his spot. I let the kurta peel off and then shook the salwar and my panties off my leg.

As I kissed my lover clad now only in my bra, I randomly remembered that this was the same bra I was wearing when I first flashed Banke. But this time, I had no panties on. I was almost naked in one watchman's arm while another stared. At that point, I was so far gone, that if he had tried to penetrate me right away, I probably would have complied. But I didn't have to. he didn't ask for it. His demand was very weird.

"Memsaab...darling" he said, breaking the kiss. "Could you please make me and my friend some chai?"

"What?"

"Please memsaab darling, make your lover and his friend some chai."

"Here?"

"Yes. There's the hot plate. And the pot and the materials are right there."

"Okay..." I said, puzzled by this strange request. I reached for my panties, when he said.

"Just like that. Don't wear anything else. I want to watch my lover's luscious body."

"Okay." I said, blushing a deep red at the thought that Banke would get to keep seeing me like this.

I went to the corner, squatted, and started making tea. I turned the hot plate on and waited for it to warm up. I saw that Dara and Banke were now sitting on one of the matresses, staring at me and giggling.

"Doesn't her naked ass just look delicious hanging there like that just an inch from the floor?" Dara asked.

"Very!" Banke replied.

"You know, I was going to ask her to take the bra off to show you her tits. But there is just something really kinky about a woman wearing just a bra. Especially a big boobed woman like this."

"You're right."

For the next ten minutes, I made chai squatting there and the two watchmen exchanged many such lewd and weird comments about me.

---

Finally the chai got done. I poured them into two small glasses and brought it to them.

"Aren't you having some?" Dara asked.

"No, I had it just a while back."

"Okay...come, sit next to me." he said patting a spot to his left.

I sat down on folded legs, angled sideways to minimize exposure to my private parts. As I sat, I put my hands over the small triangle that was still visible.

"She's shy about her pussy." Banke said and the two of them laughed.

I sat there silently as the two guys loudly slurped the chai.

"Speaking of pussy, now that we are lovers and you promise to treat me as an equal, I hope you will respect my customs." he fished out the hundred rupee note from earlier. The so-called choot-dikhayi.

"Fine." I said, extending my palm.

"No, that's not how it's done." he rolled it up into a tube. "In our custom, the male lover slips this into the female lover's pussy."

I sighed and opened my thighs, partly from reluctance and partly from the hope that once his fingers were there, maybe they could finish my interrupted orgasm. Banke watched wide-eyed as Dara slowly pushed the note's tube into my vagina. I was already very wet so it slid in easily. Felt very weird, the papery texture. But still, my cunt was pleased a little at the presence of something in it.

I was sitting there next to my newly certified lover, naked except for my bra, thighs open, and his friend staring at my naked pussy with a 100 rupee note shoved in it. This lasted about 20 seconds when suddenly, there was a loud rap on the door.

"WATCHMAN! WATCHMAN!" a male voice outside loudly said.

Dara leaped up to open the door just as I was about to leap for my clothes which were on the other side of the door. But he was faster. So I had no choice but to hide behind the door, almost naked, hoping that Dara wouldn't flash me to some random guy. He didn't.

"Yes saab?" he opened the door only partially and asked.

"There's some furniture and other stuff to be unloaded. Come help us."

"Okay saab." he said. "Banke, go with saab right away. I'll just turn the stove off and come in a few seconds."

Banke sprinted out of the shack. Dara closed the door behind him, and turned around to look at me.

"These last few weeks, i have happily spent a lot of time in your house following your rules. Since we are now equals, I want you to spend the day here. By my rules."

"Okay." I said. "What rules?"

"Until i come back, you will stay like this, wearing only a bra."

"Ok."

"Promise?"

"Yes, promise. But come back soon."

"I will."

Dara left me alone in his shack, bolting the door from the outside. I saw on that thin dirty mattress for a couple of minutes. And soon, my fingers were at my clit, finishing what Dara had started.

----------

Once I brought myself off to a slightly unsatisfying (compared to when Dara did it) orgasm, I started thinking about everything that had just unexpectedly happened and also about what Dara had said. And he was right. And I also realized that I did think of him as some sort of a lover. Obviously, nowhere close to you, because you are the love of my life. But still, someone I had found myself starting to care for beyond just sexual things. I hope you understand what I am saying.

Anyway, as I thought about all these things, to keep myself busy, I started tidying up their shack. I folded clothes, gathered trash, cleaned up a little, etc, all the while wearing just my bra as he had instructed. I had turned into Dara's personal nearly naked cleaning maid. And I didn't mind it.

Dara returned twenty minutes later, alone. When he opened the door and walked in, I was on my hands and knees, straightening out his bedding.

"I am glad you kept your word." he said, staring at my naked pussy. I felt very conscious of his gaze, so immediately sat down on my folded knees and put my hands over my crotch.

He came over, squatted in front of me and kissed me passionately. I put my hands on his head and kissed him back. He put one hand over my ass and ran a finger up and down my ass crack.

"I notice that you have cleaned up the shack a little. Thank you. Usually Vimla does it every few days."

"Just trying to pass time." I said as my face went red at the realization that what he said had implied an equivalence between me and a lowly maid.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,520 Followers
12