Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06

Story Info
Hubby finds out wife isn't being completely honest.
5.5k words
4.29
101.8k
44

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,522 Followers

Things were quiet after that. Menaka was sleeping on the chair, curled up. Dara had turned off the lights and was splayed out on the bed like he owned the place. I watched the scene calmly for several minutes until I started feeling sleepy too. It was morning in Manila but I had been up most of the night.

I shifted to my bunk bed but before that, I put on my wireless headphone. So if there was any noise back in my Mumbai bedroom, I would wake up. And then I fell asleep.

"Yeah Banke..."

I was awoken by Dara's whispering voice blaring in my ears.

I stumbled out of my bed and rushed to the computer screen to see when Menaka's other lover or half lover had joined the scene. But he wasn't there. Dara was talking to him on the phone in a low voice to prevent waking my wife up.

"Yeah, it went even better than I expected...yes...hahaha...yes...okay listen..."

"Mmmmm?" Menaka slowly stirred on the chair where she was still naked.

"Nothing, memsaab." Dara said to her and walked out of the room with the phone to his ear.

I watched my well-fucked wife slowly raise her head and open her eyes. The room was filled with dawn's early light. She gingerly stepped off the chair, and looked around, confused. Then she slipped on her panties and moved to the bed and closed her eyes again. Soon her naked breasts were heaving again.

A couple of minutes later, Dara walked back into the room, fully naked. He saw Menaka on the bed, got behind her and laid down, clasping her naked breasts. Menaka felt his body next to hers and moved her head from the pillow to his well tones arm.

"What time is it?" she sleepily asked.

"A little after 6." our watchman replied, kissing my wife's neck. She reached back with her hand and gently stroked his cheek.

Dara played with her naked tits for a while and then his hand went lower and slipped into her panties. Menaka sleepily moaned as he started fingering her.

"Ready for another round?" he whispered in her ear. "As you can feel on your ass, I am!"

"Mmmmmmm." Menaka smiled with her eyes still closed as his fingers started moving in her panties.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Dara seemed really impatient because he didn't even bother to take her panties off. Just lifted her right leg slightly, pushed aside the crotch of her panties, and shoved his dick into her cunt once again. It slipped in quite easily. Soon he was fucking her gently, making her remaining sleepiness disappear with each stroke. Menaka had her right hand wrapped behind her lover's ass and was almost pulling him deeper into her cunt.

"Ride me again like last night." he said after a while.

Menaka nodded, turned around and straddled him, taking his dick inside her easily. Her panties were still on. Dara slipped his hands inside the back and started massaging her ass as he enjoyed the slapping of her boobs against his face. Menaka put both her hands on his chest and started grinding her ass back and forth as she took control of the fucking.

After a couple of minutes, she suddenly stopped and looked behind her with a panicked expression on her face. I could understand why. I had heard the sound of the front door opening and closing shut loudly.

"What the hell? Someone is breaking in!" she said, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her.

She tried to get up, but Dara moved his hands from his ass to her waist and held her firmly in place.

"Relax, memsaab. It's just Banke. I told him to get us some chai and breakfast."

Sure enough, Banke walked into the room holding a thermos and a plastic bag in his hand. As soon as he walked in, his eyes went wide at the sight of Menaka, although covered now in a blanket, on top of his older friend.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." he said, blushing, "I didn't know..."

And he turned around to walk out of the room. But Dara emphatically said,

"Wait!"

Banke stopped, but his back was still to them.

"What do you mean wait?" Menaka said, sounding genuinely upset. "Are you insane?"

She finally managed to wrestle free of Dara's grip and rolled off him, sitting next to him with the blanket wrapped around her.

"It's nothing he hasn't seen before, hahaha." Dara chuckled and tugged at the blanket exposing Menaka's boobs. But Menaka tugged back and covered them again.

"Banke, OUT!!" she yelled.

"Jee, memsaab." he said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Now she faced Dara and glared at him.

"You're crossing your limits." she scolded him.

But he still had a cocky grin on his face.

"What's the big deal? He's already seen so much."

"Yes, but while we are having sex?"

"So what? Poor guy deserves a show. Besides, you've already sucked his dick."

"I told you, that was a one time thing!"

"Vimla doesn't mind him watching. In fact she even lets him..."

"Well, I am NOT Vimla!"

Menaka also screamed, rolled off the bed and started getting dressed.

"Aren't you going to finish what you started?" Dara asked, sounding a little cross.

"No!" Menaka said with a note of finality and Dara decided not to push the issue.

Within a minutes, Menaka had put on her bra, straightened her panties, and then slipped on a loose pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Dara watched her carefully, as did I, wondering what she would say next.

"Let's at least have breakfast with the poor guy." Dara said, putting my robe on again.

Menaka turned around and glared at Dara again, with her hands folded over her chest.

"Fine." she eventually said. "But no funny business in front of him. In your house, I did what you said. My house, my rules."

Dara shrugged and walked out of the bedroom with her.

-

I sat watching the empty bedroom for about half hour, catching up with my emails side by side. I could hear muffled sounds of talking punctuated by occasional laughter and giggling coming from the three of them, but even with the enhanced filters, I couldn't make out what was being said.

I was a little disappointed by Menaka stopping the progress of her debauchery. Having sex with Dara with Banke watching or even joining in would have been awesome. But I guess she had done enough for the night by her standards. I sat watching in the hope that I might get to see more action.

What greeted me instead was some unexpected intrigue that made me wonder if the woman I had been watching really was my wife.

Menaka walked into the bedroom after a long time and started pulling the sheet off the bed. She also started straightening out some of the other mess that the night's activity had created. She was still wearing her shorts and t-shirt.

Shortly, Banke walked in on tiptoes as her back was towards the door. She was bent over picking her clothes from the floor when he stood behind her and swiftly pulled her shorts down exposing her ass.

"Aaaaaa!" Menaka jumped forward, pulling her shorts up again. "Are you crazy?"

She whispered the last part, making me wonder why.

"Relax, he is in your other bathroom taking a shower."

Banke said and pulled her into his embrace. Menaka struggled a little and said,

"He could return any minute!"

"That door squeaks. We'll hear him when he gets out." Banke slipped his hands down my wife's shorts and started fondling her ass.

"It's still risky!" she finally wrestled free of him.

Banke looked a little disappointed, but kept his hands to himself. He walked to the door and stood there, looking outside.

"Did you tell him?" he asked.

"Of course not." Menaka said, turning around to face him. "Did you?"

"No." Banke stayed silent for a few moments and then said. "If you hadn't created a scene, we wouldn't have needed to."

"What do you mean?"

"When I walked in. Instead of acting so shy and scandalized, you could've just let me join in. All he really cares about is being in control. As long as I fucked you in front of him with his blessings, it would've been okay."

Menaka glared at him and said,

"Okay Banke...I know that the last few weeks, I have given you both reasons to believe I have no limits or standards. But I do. And a threesome is definitely beyond my limits."

"What's the big deal? You sucked our dicks together, remember?"

"That was just one time. And because we got caught by him. And I didn't want to let him know that you had already fucked me before him. You know how he got last time."

I almost jumped off the chair because of this bombshell. She had already had sex with Banke? When? Why didn't she tell me?

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Still..."

"See, I don't really care if you wanna tell him." Menaka shrugged.

"No, not yet."

"You're the one who was scared first, remember?"

"Yeah I know." Banke sighed. "Still, I can't help but feel jealous. How...how was he?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sex with him...compared to me..."

"It's not a contest." Menaka said.

"So he was better?"

"I didn't say that. Why are you so insecure?"

"He said you shaved your pussy for him."

"He thinks so."

"So you didn't?"

"Stop interrogating me!"

"Okay, fine." Banke walked up to her and tried to hug her again. This time she relented. "So when do I get my turn again?"

"That's up to you. How will you sneak away?"

"I'll try to think of something." Banke said, then suddenly letting Menaka go, whispered. "He's coming." And he rushed out of the room.

Dara walked into the room, his semi-erect dick swinging as he dried his naked body with one of our towels. I watched the cocky expression on his face and smiled at how clueless he was that he was being cheated on, sort of. Of course, the irony of me feeling amused at his ignorance didn't escape me. Menaka had hidden a lot from me too.

--

"Banke, you can go sleep now." he loudly said. Soon I heard the sound of the front door closing.

I was expecting Dara to continue their interrupted last session. But he started putting his clothes on.

"I have to go wash cars." he said by way of explanation.

Menaka nodded and started walking towards the computer. Soon she was just a foot away from the webcam. She sat on the chair that she had been fucked on and slept on a few hours and and started working on the computer.

I waited with bated breath, wondering if the spyware was really as good as my friend had said. Would she detect that everything was being broadcast? Turns out she didn't. She soon started typing something...I assumed an email to me describing what had happened.

"Did Banke try to cop a feel or something while I was in the bathroom?" Dara asked with a smirk, now fully dressed.

"No." Menaka curtly replied and kept typing.

"Poor guy. You are too hard on him." Dara said, coming close to Menaka and squeezing her tits over the tits. "What would there have been in letting him watch us? He has already seen so much. Maybe you could've even sucked his dick again."

Menaka stopped typing and turned around to face Dara.

"So what do you want me to do eventually? Sleep with him too like your beloved Vimla does?" she asked pointedly.

"No no, of course not!" Dara said in a dismissive tone. "He is just a nice guy learning his way in the world so watching a master at work might've been helpful, that's all. Remember, I didn't ask you to suck his dick. You were doing it willingly when I walked in that day. So i thought you might not mind doing it again."

"I told you, that was a one time thing!" she snapped.

He smiled, bent down, and kissed Menaka while rubbing her back and said in a gentle tone,

"And you need to stop obsessing over Vimla after last night. Vimla is dal-roti. When a man is starving, he'll happily have dal-roti. And share it with a starving friend. You memsaab, are biryani. I might give my friend a taste but I am not sharing the whole biryani with him. I'll give him dal roti and have most of the biryani myself."

Menaka giggled at the weird metaphor.

"Will you also keep having the dal roti on the side?"

"Why would I if I regularly get the biryani. Vimla is all Banke's now. She won't care. She just has to have her needs satisfied because her drunkard husband can't."

It was news to me that Vimla was married as well. Dara certainly had a type.

"And what if Banke gets bored of the dal roti tries to have the biryani when you're not around?" Menaka extended the metaphor.

"You mean if he tries to go beyond just a little fondling and so on? Tries to have sex with you?"

"Yeah, then?"

Dara's face got really serious.

"Banke would never dare to do something like that. He knows what I'll do to him. But if he does every try to force himself on you, just let me know." he hotly said.

"What if he doesn't force himself? What if...the biryani wants to..." Menaka started saying in a mocking tone but couldn't finish her sentence because Dara reached over and grabbed her hair. "Ouch...I was just joking..."

"Listen, memsaab." he said in a threatening tone. "Don't even joke about something like that. We are in a relationship now. I will not tolerate being deceived or betrayed like that, I don't find even the idea funny. So don't even think about it. I am having trouble even coming to terms with the fact that once your husband is back he'll have sex with you behind my back. But he is your husband, so I have no choice. But if you try something with Banke or anyone else..."

"Relax." Menaka said defensively, sounding a little scared. "Don't worry about it."

"Remember the last time you tried something behind my back with Banke? How I punished you?"

"Yes." she said in a quivering voice.

"Don't make me hurt you again." he said, now in a gentle tone letting her hair go. "I don't like to hurt you. Your perfect body is meant to be enjoyed not beaten."

"Again, I was just joking. I am sorry." Menaka said sounding like a repentant child.

"Good." he gently caressed her cheeks. "Okay, now I have to go. I will try to come back in between if I can get Banke to cover for me for a while. But he has been up all night so might spend the day sleeping. But I'll try. When will your son return?"

"Afternoon. School bus as usual."

"Okay, I hope Banke wakes up well before that."

He walked out.

Menaka just sat on the chair facing away from the webcam. I could see from the movement of her shoulders that she was breathing heavily.

"Shit, what have I gotten myself into?" she said to herself in a worried voice.

Then she turned around and started typing again. I seriously hoped it was an email to me about the situation.

-

I watched Menaka typing for a minute or so. Her face wore a blank look as she stared at the keyboard and typed. Even in that situation, I could not help admire how her big tits gently shook with the movements of her hands.

Menaka's last email describing major developments had been really long and I expected this one to be the same. Unnecessary in a way because I had seen everything. But she didn't know that. I was looking forward to how she described the events in her own words. How much she hid from me.

So I was surprised when Menaka got up soon, moved to the bed, and laid down with her cellphone in her hand. I thought she was taking a short break. But then my email alert pinged. I checked my inbox. It was from her.

"Dearest Prakash

Please call me when you get the time. I know you'll want to know about what happened at night. I know I promised to write you an email like last time. But I don't feel like writing a long email right now.

love you Menaka"

I read the email and then switched back to the webcam feed. Menaka was still on the bed with the phone in her hand.

I picked up my phone to call her. But then stopped. I had to think about a few things before I spoke with her.

The last several hours had been quite an emotional roller coaster ride for me. It had been erotic to see my wife in real time getting fucked by our watchman but it was also a little difficult. Plus there was the fact that she had clearly lied to me. Or at least hidden facts from me. Why did she have to do that? I had given my blessings to the whole operation. And Menaka wasn't a deceptive person by nature.

And the whole thing with two timing Banke and Dara. It had made me livid to see and hear Dara threaten my beloved wife towards the end. He didn't own her. I had partly understood his previous arguments to Menaka about how he was feeling treated like a lowly servant but this possessiveness accompanied by threats was a bit too much. Why had Menaka let herself get into this mess when she could have just kept things simple?

And as I thought about that, I realized that the answer to my first question probably lay in the second one. Menaka had hidden things from me precisely because of the mess she had gotten herself into. She knew she had my utmost approval to have sex but given how annoyed I was feeling about the two-timing mess, she thought...and rightly...that I would be annoyed by it. If she told me, I would probably get upset at her stupidity.

And I was upset. But at the same time, I couldn't totally fault her. She had led a sheltered conservative life and devoted almost a decade to building my family life. She was inexperienced in the games of love and sex. She was only now starting to experiment with her sexuality. So if she made a couple of blunders in this relatively early stage, so what? I myself had made some really bad decisions early in my sex life.

Then there was the question of what my approach to the phone call should be. Should I just tell her that I know everything? But how would I explain that? By admitting that I had tricked her into letting me spy on her all night? Even between husband and wife, that was an uncomfortably creepy thing to admit to. What if she got really upset? No, there was no way I could tell her what I had done. At least not over the phone right away. In person when I returned to Bombay, perhaps.

So how do I approach the phone call? Play along? What if she lied some more?

I went through a lot of such internal debates for about ten minutes, staring at the image of my wife lying on the very bed on which she had been thoroughly fucked by our watchman a few hours ago. Finally I felt ready to make the call.

I unplugged the speakers and the headphones so the sound from the computer wouldn't create a feedback. But I kept the webcam feed on and kept watching her. I dialed her number. There was a 2 second delay in the webcam feed.

"Hi slut!" I said in a rehearsed joking voice. "Got nicely fucked by the watchman?"

"Prakash!!" she said in a whiny voice and a terse expression on her face. "Don't call me a slut. It makes me feel bad about myself."

"Okay, sorry. But you didn't answer my question."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Dara and I...we did it." I could see her blush and cover her face on the screen.

"Congratulations!" I said, half sincerely. "How was he?"

"Not bad." she said laconically.

I had already heard her say to Banke that she didn't like comparative questions so I steered clear of those though they sprang up in my mind. After all, I had seen the sex on the screen. It was obvious that she had enjoyed it a lot more than any time with me.

"So...details?" I left the question open-ended.

She thought for a few seconds before answering, as if deciding how much it was okay to share.

"He came over late at night. We had dinner. Then we went to the bedroom. We did our usual thing of making out, oral, etc. Then when he started doing his thing of...you know...rubbing his penis against me down there...I think he sensed I was ready..."

"What made him sense it?" I asked, wondering if she'd mention the red sari or the shaved pussy or the conversation about Vimla.

"Just my body language I guess. He asked me if he could put it in. I nodded. And...well...it happened."

She was silent.

"Okay..." I said, hoping for more details.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I told you to go ahead, remember?"

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,522 Followers
12