Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're making it a loose lump." Menaka said in a whispering voice that showed she was getting turned on.

"You know's what's not a loose lump? This."

His right hand went up and pushed the loose top front of the apron to the center exposing her breast. Then the other one. He squeezed and fondled his tits for a while and Menaka still kept working on the dough.

I was feeling weird watching this. What I had seen the other night was pure animalistic sex. This whole thing seemed almost...romantic. My old watchman clinging to my semi-naked wife, grinding against her as he squeezed her boobs. And her body language also conveyed a loving slow arousal. Dara picked up a little bit of flour from the plate and smeared it over her nipples. Menaka giggled. Some more flour was then put on her neck as he then started licking it off. Watching the two incorporate food into their sex was a little weird to see.

"Memsaab."

"Hmmmm?"

"The water is boiling."

"Hmmm." she responded with eyes closed, enjoying their cuddling.

"Should I put tea leaves in?"

"Hmm."

Dara reached over for the tea box and spooned some of it in the boiling water. He then smeared flour around his fingers and brought them towards Menaka's mouth. She opened and started sucking on them hungrily as if sucking his dick.

-

That depraved scene of my wife, her eyes closed and with an horny expression, sucking flour off Dara's fingers continued for almost a minute. He kept mauling her tits throughout, putting even more flour on them and then bent down and started sucking it off. Menaka was moaning and writhing in the arms of our watchman in our own kitchen.

"Turn the stove off or the chai will get bitter." Dara ordered and Menaka complied.

Next he got on his knees behind her, moved the crotch of her panties to the side and buried his face in her ass.

"OOOHHHH!!" Menaka moaned as his skilled tongue started playing with her pussy and clit. Dara put his hands on the kitchen counter for support and almost started humping my wife's pussy with his fac, making her ass shake back and forth. Throughout this, I noticed that Menaka kept kneading the dough.

I looked at this sight from three different angles on my screen. Menaka's tits were still spilling out of her apron and they kept swinging into the flour every time Dara's motion thrust her forward. She was biting her bottom lip hard, clearly preparing for an impending orgasm. Dara's face meanwhile was almost completely hidden by the big twin globes of my wife's ass.

"Oh yes!" Menaka whispered and started shivering as Dara finally brought her over the edge with his tongue. I had seen Dara make my wife cum many times but watching it happen in the kitchen while she kneaded dough was extra perverted. Just an hour ago, she had been in here preparing lunch for our son. And now she was getting cunnilingus from a lowly watchmen, with her tits swinging out.

Once Menaka got done cumming, she caught her breath and turned around. Dara stood up. She reached for his pants with her left hand.

"Careful!" Dara snapped. "You'll get dough all over my clothes!"

"Sorry." Menaka said, instantly withdrawing her hand. "Should I wash it?"

"No, it's okay. I have a better idea." Dara wickedly smiled.

He turned my wife around again. He grabbed her right hand, pulled it behind her and slipped it inside the apron's waist string at her lower back. Then he did the same with her left hand. Her dough smeared hands were now constrained behind her, touching her panties and messing them up instead of Dara's pants.

"Hehe, what are you doing?" she giggled, trying to move her hands out. But they were pretty tightly wedged in there.

"Just keeping your troublesome hands out of the way." Dara said. "Now bend over so your tits are in the flour."

"It'll be unusable." she protested.

"You can afford it."

Menaka smile and bent over, making her big tits flop in a big tray of dry flour. She coughed a little as some flour flew up and entered her nostrils. Then she sneezed, rendering the flour totally unusable.

"Part your legs, arch your back, stick your ass out." Dara gave commands tu get Menaka ready for the doggy style position.

Menaka complied. the bottom front of her apron fell forward. He big ass stuck out, looking inviting even in the panties. And her tits were submerged in flour. She was crossing new heights of trashiness. I saw her ass sway in anticipation as Dara positioned himself behind her and reached for his zip.

BING BONG BING BONG!

Both Menaka and Dara froze.

"Shit, who's that?" she said, starting to straighten, but Dara pushed her back down.

"Stay like that!" he barked. "I'll see who it is. Probably just Banke."

"What if it is someone else?" Menaka said in a worried voice.

"I'll check from the peephole. If it isn't Banke, I won't open the door. Whoever it is will think you're not home and go away."

"Okay." Menaka said, sounding tentative.

The old gurkha strode out of the kitchen, closing the door behind him. Menaka obediently stayed bent over in the fuckable position. I turned my attention to the living room feed. He walked to the door and looked through the peephole.

"What the hell?" I heard him mutter with his eyes attached to the door.

He took a step back, slapped his head and sighed. The bell rang again. Dara shrugged and opened the door slightly.

"You??" a familiar voice said.

"Come in quick!" Dara poked his head out the door looked around and opened it completely.

Vimla walked in with a confused expression on her face. Dara quickly closed and locked the door behind her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dara asked with a menacing hiss.

"Me??? What the hell are YOU doing here?" the petite maid shot back.

"You should go." Dara said.

"I am not leaving until I talk to memsaab about why I lost those jobs." Vimla folded her hands defiantly and stood there.

The feed from the kitchen made me giggle a little. My wife had first stayed bent over as ordered. Then when the main door opened, she straightened and stood up on hearing the noise. Dara had closed the kitchen door so I guess she couldn't clearly hear who it was. But the look on her face was one of panic because I am sure she could make out that it was a female. Menaka instantly started scrambling around trying to pull her hands free with renewed strength. But they were wedged perfectly with the apron string pinning her wrists against her back.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" she wandered around the kitchen in panic.

Meanwhile out in the living room.

"I told you I'd take care of it." Dara said in an angry tone.

"And how are you going to do that exactly? Have you...have you broken in?" Vimla whispered the last part in shock.

"What???"

"Is this your idea of taking care of it? You take revenge by breaking in and what? Stealing something?"

"What nonsense!" Dara shot back.

"Then why are you here? And where is memsaab?"

In the kitchen, Menaka had moved to the closed door and was holding her ear against it, trying to listen to what was happening outside. But I doubt she could hear much beyond murmurs.

Dara meanwhile had his hand on his head and seemed to be thinking about how to deal with this situation.

"Dara, what the hell is going on?" Vimla asked in another panicky whisper.

"Just...shut up for a moment!" Dara snapped back. "And get out, I will try to explain later."

In the kitchen meanwhile, Menaka, who was still holding her ear against the door, tried to change positions and slipped a little. With her hands tied, she was off balance, and that made her bump against the door. Although the door was closed, it wasn't locked, and the momentum of Menaka's bump made it slowly swing open with a creaking noise.

I almost burst out laughing at the comedic situation that then unfolded. Our kitchen is about 10 feet from the front door where Dara and Vimla were standing. As the door creaked open, obviously, the two of them looked in that direction. And the sight of my nearly naked wife, her flour smeared tits hanging out of her apron, was revealed to them. Vimla's eyes went as big as saucers and her mouth fell open. Imagine her shock. The pristine high class memsaab in such a state of messy undress, and very obviously with her hands tied behind her.

Menaka meanwhile wore a look of intense panic and humiliation too. She immediately backtracked to the furthest corner of the kitchen. And Dara jst stood there, looking annoyed at what had just happened. The two women he had been banging were suddenly face to face.

-

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER???" Vimla was the first one to recover from the shock but she screamed out.

"Shut. Up!" Dara caught her in an embrace as she started running towards the kitchen.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED! I DID NOT WANT YOU TO RAPE HER!"

"Will you calm the fuck down?" he said dragging her towards the kitchen but at a slower pace. "I am not raping her."

Menaka meanwhile looked so petrified standing in the corner of the kitchen that I wondered if she had wet herself with hear. She could hear this whole scene now, and must have been wondering how to explain the situation.

"Memsaab! Are you okay, memsaab? What has he done to you? Oh god what has he done?" Vimla still struggling to break free of Dara's embrace said. Menaka said nothing, just kept staring at the floor. Vimla kept blabbering in panic.

Dara seemed to lose patience. He let go of Vimla and then slapped her hard back handed across the face. That blow made Vimla shut up as her hand went to her stinging cheek. Menaka looked even more petrified but stayed silent, shivering. Her shivering was accompanied by sweating which made the flour on her tits sticky.

"Now will you shut the fuck up and let me explain?" Dara grabbed Vimla by the hair and said.

She nodded.

"Okay." Dara let go of her and angrily said "Damn, what a mess!"

This was a point at which I seriously considered getting up and going to the apartment to put an end to this. He had just hit Vimla and I was worried that if he got even more cranky, he might hurt my wife. But for now he seemed calm.

"Memsaab, you want to tell her?"

Menaka just kept staring at the floor with moist eyes.

"Could you at least tell her this is not rape?"

"What is it then?" Vimla found her voice, but now she sounded calmer too.

"Memsaab and I...we are...well...we have been doing what you and I do." Dara smiled and shrugged.

"What?" Vimla sounded confused. "I don't understand."

"What's there to not understand?"

"Wait...you and her? And...willingly?" Vimla sounded incredulous.

"Tell her, memsaab." Dara said with an edge to his voice.

Menaka just nodded.

"Since when???"

"Well, that depends." Dara said, finally regaining his usual calm swagger. "If you mean actual sex, just 2 days ago. But other stuff...has been going on since soon after she caught us on the roof. She had actually caught us once before too, you just didn't know."

Vimla's expression showed a mix of embarrassment and resentment. Menaka just looked embarrassed. Finally she said in a low voice,

"Will you untie my hands?"

"In a little while." Dara cockily said and then walked up next to her. Flicking her nipples, he said, "Memsaab here has a husband who is away months at a time. She liked what she saw when she first caught us on the roof. And she wanted a taste."

"Memsaab?" Vimla's question had an almost judgmental tone.

Menaka still didn't seem ready to make eye contact with Vimla. Vimla kept glaring at her with an angry expression on her face. Then Vimla suddenly started sobbing. Dara walked back to console her.

"So...so...you have been cheating in me?" she suddenly flared up and started punching Dara on the chest.

"Easy, easy." he grabbed her by the shoulders, barely registering the blows from the frail woman.

"All this time...all those things you said..." Vimla said between tears and Menaka finally raised her head and looked at the two of them.

"I meant all those things. I still do." Dara said gently and tried to kiss Vimla but she pulled away.

"You said I should leave my husband...you said you loved me!"

"I do love you! I love you a lot!" Dara sincerely said. "And you SHOULD leave your drunkard husband."

I was probably the only one who noticed the look of intense sadness that suddenly flashed across Menaka's face. The intense pang of jealousy and resentment she felt hearing Dara admit his love to the maid proved to me conclusively that for Menaka, Dara was more than just a fuck buddy.

"Leave him and be with you while you are going around sleeping with...her?" Vimla cast a loath filled glance at my wife. "How am I supposed to compete with her? Look at that milky white skin and those huge jugs."

I admired the web of jealousy Dara had managed to weave. Both women were intensely jealous of each other because of him, just a lowly watchman. Even in all my sexual adventures, I don't think I had ever achieved something of that magnitude.

"Yes, she does have a great body. But she also has a husband and a kid. And she is a memsaab, I am a watchman. What's happening between her and me is just purely physical. What you and I have,,,,that's real!" Dara said.

I admired Dara's ability to say the right things and manipulate women. Or maybe he was being sincere. He had seen enough of the world to know that no matter how hot Menaka was and how much she seemed into him, they didn't really have a future together. A maid like Vimla though, he could have a real future with.

"I don't believe you." Vimla sobbed again and said.

"Why not? Just think of memsaab as another participant in our sexual games. I've had Banke bang you, and you didn't have a problem with that."

"That was...just for fun." Vimla defensively said.

She looked up at Menaka and their eyes met. They stared at each other. These two women had both been fucked by Dara. And they had also been fucked by Banke, come to think of it. One a high class voluptuous fair skinned memsaab and another a stringy dusky maid, both had been penetrated by the same two guys. Of course, only Menaka and Banke...and I knew that.

"So is this." Dara said.

"WILL YOU UNTIE MY HANDS?" Menaka finally shouted. The resentment in her voice was obvious.

"In a while." Dara nonchalantly said, stroking Vimla's cheeks.

"What the fuck do you mean in a while? This is my house! You can't treat me like this!" Menaka sounded positively furious.

Dara looked up at Menaka and smiled.

"Okay, I will untie you soon. But first, we have an issue to take care of."

"What?" Menaka almost spat as she said that.

"Vimla's jobs in the building."

Menaka said nothing, but her face instantly wore a guilty look. Even Vimla noticed it.

"So you did make it happen, memsaab?" she said, shocked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Menaka said unconvincingly.

"Really? You and I have sex during which you keep talking jealously about Vimla. Keep making me promise I won't see her again. And then two days later she loses her jobs. That's supposed to be a coincidence?"

Menaka just shrugged, making her flour smeared boobs quake.

"Did you tell those people?" Dara asked pointedly. "Were you so jealous of Vimla that you tried to destroy her livelihood?"

"She...was jealous of me?" Vimla asked incredulously.

There was a silence for a while as Menaka glared at the two of them.

"You stupid privileged spoilt woman!" Dara said angrily advancing towards my wife. "Do you realize that I will also get fired?"

He grabbed Menaka's hair and pulled it with one hand and with other, pinched her right nipple really hard.

"OUCH!!" my wife cried out. "You won't get fired!"

"Why not???" he said, now pinching the other nipple.

"BECAUSE..." Menaka cried out in pain. "I didn't tell them about you."

Again, I briefly considered going over. But I was too caught up in the proceedings.

"What do you mean?"

"Untie my hands!"

"First tell us!" Dara brought his face menacingly close to Menaka's and hissed.

"Okay okay...at least stop hurting me." Menaka was now on the verge of crying.

Dara let her go and said,

"Speak."

Menaka breathed heavily for a few seconds trying to regain her composure. And then said,

"Yes, I did tell those two neighbors about how I saw Vimla twice having sex on the roof. But I didn't say it was with you. I said it was with some guy I didn't know." Menaka quickly said.

"So..." Vimla tartly interrupted. "That way I get fired but you have him to yourself?"

Menaka just nodded.

"What a bitch!" the maid said.

I sorta agreed with her. Threatening someone's livelihood for your personal insecurities and sexual pleasures...I didn't know Menaka was capable of that.

The three of them were silent for a while, looking at each other. Menaka had gone from petrified to jealous to contrite.

"Well, the solution is simple." Dara finally announced. "Memsaab, given that you made this mess happen, you will hire Vimla as your maid at twice the pay."

"What?" Menaka said.

What???" Vimla joined in. "I don't want to work for this bitch!"

"Why not?" Dara asked.

"Because she is a bitch." Vimla said hotly.

"Will you PLEASE untie my hands?" Menaka almost begged. "I can't feel my fingers."

"Yeah, yeah."

Dara said and opened the apron string knot. Menaka's hands sprang to the front and she rubbed her wrists. As she did so, her boobs shook again and Vimla noticed. And Dara noticed that Vimla noticed.

-

"Vimla, come here and lick the flour clean off memsaab's boobs."

"What?" Vimla said, and Menaka did too.

"The best way for you two to get along is for the three of us to play together. No jealousy. No anger." Dara coolly said. "So come, lick her big tits."

"I don't feel like it." Vimla pouted.

"Vimla!" Dara said with an edge to his voice. "Don't make me ask again!"

Vimla sighed and walked to them.

"This is stupid."

And then the petite dusky maid bent in her waist, opened her mouth, and started licking the flour off my wife's huge boobs.

"Wait!" Menaka jumped and stepped back as soon as she felt Vimla's tongue on her nipples. "This is going too far."

"I agree." Vimla said.

"Come on, ladies!" Dara said in a coaxing voice. "Haven't you ever fantasized about being with another woman?"

"NO!" they both said emphatically.

"Yeah, well, I have fantasized about being with two women at once while they pleasure each other!"

"That's because you are crazy."

Menaka said, and then in a possible bid to avoid another attempt at her boobs being licked clean, went to the sink and washed the flour off herself. Her boobs, half wet, with the water dripping down her nipples, looked even more inviting. Once she got done washing her boobs, she hid them behind her apron, tied it up and started walking out of the kitchen. Dara grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"To put some proper clothes on!" Vimla shook her hand free. "You two should leave."

My wife stormed to the bedroom and shut the door behind her. She then sat on the bed and put her face in her hands and started sobbing a little. I felt bad for her but also felt she deserved this mess. It was a really petty thing to do, getting poor Vimla fired. I thought she deserved some punishment, as long as it was within limits.

I was so caught up in watching my wife that it took me a while to realize what has happening in the living room. Dara had dragged Vimla there and was taking her clothes off.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Vimla was feebly protesting as her salwar kurta came off.

"Shut up!" Dara angrily said.

Soon he had the petite maid fully naked. He pushed her on the couch and got on the floor between her legs. Soon the maid started moaning as the watchman started licking her clit.