Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 08

Story Info
Series ends with wife paying for the watchman's sins.
12.2k words
4.22
102k
59

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,521 Followers

I watched the events in my house being broadcast from three separate rooms. Vimla walked to the kitchen where here her kurta had been stripped off and thrown on the floor. She first went to the kitchen sink and washed her face. Then the petite maid slipped the kurta on and walked out to the living room, gathering her salwar on the way.

Dara who was sitting on the couch, his legs and arms spread like he owned the place, looked at her.

"Don't put that on yet." he barked a command. "In fact take the kurta off."

Vimla sighed but complied. Naked again, she uncertainly walked towards Dara.

Meanwhile I turned my attention to my naked wife in the bathroom. She had been using the tap water to clean the remaining jizz from the pussy and also washing her face. Once she was done with that. she wiped herself dry with the towel and picked up her phone.

She sat on the toilet seat and started doing something on the phone.

In a few seconds, my phone buzzed. It was an SMS from Menaka.

- U have reception? Can u talk?

I looked at the message for a good one minute, trying to decide if I should talk to her or not. I didn't want to say something that would accidentally reveal that I was in Bombay, and was aware of what had happened. On the other hand, she had lied to me and hidden things from me and maybe her first ever threesome was the tipping point that would make her tell the truth.

I sat thinking, looking at Menaka's naked heaving breasts on the screen. She was staring at the phone waiting for a response. I weighed the pros and cons of the decision for a couple of minutes.

That's when there was a sharp rap on the bathroom door that gave Menaka a start. I hadn't noticed that Dara, still naked, had walked to the bathroom door. Naked Vimla was behind him.

"What?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

Dara didn't say anything, just rapped the door sharply again.

"What is it?" my wife asked in a louder voice.

But the response was again a sharp knock.

Menaka clicked her tongue. She put her phone on top of the toilet tank and got up. She opened the door slightly and poking her head out, asked,

"What is it?"

Dara just shoved the door hard making Menaka take a couple of steps back and walked in.

"What were you doing?" he asked forcefully.

"What do you think I was doing?" Menaka replied equally forcefully. "What do you want?"

He walked towards the side of the bathroom where the shower was. He turned the knob and the cold water hit his chest hard.

"I wanted to shower." he responded matter-of-factly.

The water washed over the old watchman's wiry but tight body. He reached for a the soap and started rubbing it over his chest. Menaka and Vimla both stood there naked, looking uncertain. Dara soaped his face and while washing it with one hand held out the soap in another hand.

"Soap my back!" he said.

The two married ladies looked at each other. It wasn't clear whom the instruction was meant for. They both seemed to think it was meant for the other.

"Quick!" Dara said with an edge to his voice. His eyes were still closed under the falling water, and he was looking away from them, holding the soap out.

The maid, habituated to subservience, instantly moved towards him. She took the soap from his hand and started rubbing it on his back.

"Vimla." he said with his eyes closed.

"Yes?" she answered meekly.

"Nothing. I was just guessing it was you." He opened his eyes and turned around, facing her. "I wanted to see which one of you would respond. Whoever did would get rewarded by staying here and showering with me. Whoever didn't would get a task."

"Task?" Menaka asked, a little nervously.

But Dara stayed silent for a minute or so as Vimla moved behind him and started washing the soapy foam off his back. He didn't even look at Menaka, and kept her in anticipation. I could see a smile on Vimla's face.

"Your hands are so rough!" Dara said in a slightly annoyed voice. "Look at memsaab's. So smooth and perfect."

The man was a master at mind games. He was toying with the psyche of these two women who both clearly had strong feelings for him and craved his approval. One minute he built up Vimla and put down Menaka, the other minute, the exact opposite. How does a measly watchman get so conniving? Maybe his military training, I thought. I saw Menaka suppress a shy smile, even at such a minor compliment.

"I have to work with my hands for a living." Vimla bitterly replied. "I'm not some rich memsaab living off her husband's salary."

"Fair enough." Dara said, turning around and embracing Vimla. Their two naked bodies were now tightly wrapped like one as the cold water flowed all over them.

I looked at Menaka's face. There was an obvious flash of jealousy to see the two snuggled like a couple. She turned around and started walking out.

"Wait!" Dara said. "Hear your task first."

"Go to hell." Menaka said, but did stop.

"At least hear me out. It's nothing major. You were going to do it anyway. Your task is to make breakfast for us while we take a nice comfortable shower here."

"Make it yourself!" Menaka countered and walked out of the bathroom. I noticed she had forgotten her phone behind.

She almost stomped to the bedroom and started getting dressed. She first put on regular bra and panties. Then it was interesting to see her be a little uncertain about what to wear. First she reached for a sari and petticoat. She held them in her hand for a while, as if thinking about something. Then she put them away and reached for salwar kameez. Same few moments of thought followed. Finally she decided one something I had rarely seen her wear.

It was one of just a couple of full length household gowns she owned. A lot of women preferred them in the Bombay heat. They covered everything, providing modesty, while also being loose and thin enough to not make women sweat. Menaka always said she hated them because they seemed very old-fashioned and "aunty"like. But here she was, wearing a blue gown.

I had a guess about her rationale. She was still feeling resentful and maybe even shy enough to not be on display after such a long time spent naked or near naked. There was a distinct possibility that someone might ring the bell - a salesman or delivery boy. The gown kept her respectable. At the same time, it was easy enough to just slip off if things got hot and heavy with Dara again. very practical.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Dara and Vimla were making out naked like horny teenagers. They kept soaping each other and washing it off, relishing the feeling of a shower. Both were too poor to have access to showers otherwise.

Menaka got dressed, straightened her hair and tied it in a bun, and then looking distinctly housewifely, walked out of the bedroom. She stopped by the bathroom for a second, only to overhear the watchman and the maid giggling with each other. And then she went to the kitchen. And started cooking, as ordered by Dara.

Menaka slaved in the kitchen, remaking tea and roasting parathas. Meanwhile in the bathroom, Dara was down on his knees, going down on Vimla as the skinny maid stood under the water. He kept going on and on, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

After about fifteen minutes, Menaka got done cooking and carried the food and the tea to the dining table. She looked annoyed that her first extra marital lover and first lesbian lover were still in the bathroom. She went to the door and rapped on it hard while Vimla in the middle of another orgasm.

"Coming!" Dara yelled, over the sound of Vimla's loud groans.

Finally the two of them walked out, drying their bodies with our towels. Dara still looked like he owned the place. Vimla also had a spring in her stride, probably the result of all the orgasms.

"You can get dressed." Dara said to Vimla. She did as was told, but Dara himself, only slipped on his boxer shorts. Menaka looked meaningfully at her lover as he took a seat at the table so scantily clad.

"Smells delicious!" Dara said, reaching for a paratha.

Vimla looked a little uncertain. She picked up her plate but was just standing there. Dara looked at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Should I...sit on the floor?" she nervously asked, looking at Dara and Menaka turn by turn. The question was understandable. In India, domestic help is expected to sit on the floor, not on the furniture.

"It's okay." Menaka grudgingly said, taking a seat opposite Dara.

"Sit on the chair." Dara said, and then chuckling, added, "She was on top of you for so long while she got fucked. I am sure she won't mind you sitting on her precious chairs."

Both ladies blushed at the recollection of the vulgar threesome they had experienced with him.

The three of them starting eating hungrily. Clearly they had built up an appetite after all the sexual exercise. It was such a bizarre sight I was looking at, one that would have been unimaginable just weeks ago. My wife was sitting meekly at our dining table, being treated on par with a lowly maid. And sitting in the chair I usually sat in, wearing just his undies, was this old gurkha watchman, who probably earned less in a year than I did in a week. And yet he was in command of the situation while I sat spying on all this just a couple of minutes away.

"You have to decide a time." Dara said, finishing his first paratha and reaching for another one.

"What?" Vimla asked.

"You are going to be memsaab's maid now. At double the pay. You have to decide what time you will come to do your work."

Menaka and Vimla looked at each other. They had both clearly forgotten Dara's diktat about the working situation.

"I...don't know." Menaka said. "I have never had a maid. There isn't really that much work. It's just me and my little boy."

"She can help take care of him. In the other two houses, she used to babysit the kids." Dara said and suddenly his smile widened. "In fact, she absolutely should help take care of him. Take him out to the playground or something in the evening like you do."

Which meant Dara's hours to spend time alone with my wife fucking her would increase. Vimla nodded, followed by Menaka.

"She should come during the morning...like around this time. When I'm free."

Which meant more threesomes. Dara was now looking positively delighted at how things were panning out.

"My husband comes back in a little over a week." Menaka pointedly said.

"Which means we should make the remaining time count." Dara said. "Come here!"

He beckoned at my wife with his fingers as if she were a waitress. She obediently got up and went to his side.

"Why are you wearing this?" he asked tugging at her loose blouse. "I have never seen you in a gown."

Menaka just shrugged. He reached for her chest and squeezed her boobs over the fabric. My wife shivered a little, suggesting that maybe Dara had managed to arouse her nipples too. Dara then pushed his chair back and sideways, and then pointed his right index finger towards the ground. Menaka stared back at him with half a glare.

"What?" she petulantly said.

"Do I need to spell it out?" Dara smiled. "Get on your knees and suck my dick."

Menaka reluctantly got on her knees, throwing a glance at Vimla and said.

"Didn't she already do it when you were having fun in the bathroom?"

"Maybe she did, maybe she didn't." Dara said and then reached out to caress my wife's cheeks. "But your beautiful face and your thick full lips wrapped around my dick is a much more enjoyable sight to look at."

Vimla looked a little hurt by this. Dara was continuing to play mind games by praising one and insulting the other alternately. And it seemed to be working because Menaka soon had his dick out of his undies and in her mouth as she sucked it greedily. Dara went back to nonchalantly eating the parathas and drinking chai.

I watched my wife on the screen, kneeling on the floor, half her body under the dining table, as she enthusiastically sucked the old watchman's dick. The camera angle allowed me a look at her soft creamy cheeks pumping out and getting sucked in as she gave him a great blowjob. Her dainty fingers played with his balls skillfully. I was amazed at this transformation in my wife who was absolutely anti blowjob until a few weeks ago. It again made me realize how, at least in the sexual realm, Dara meant a lot more to her than I did.

Vimla was stealing glances at the scene for several minutes as it continued. The only sound that was of Dara and Vimla chomping their food and Menaka's occasional gagging and coughing noises.

"You're done eating?" Dara looked at Vimla's empty plate. She nodded. "Then go to the kitchen and start cleaning it. You are her maid now."

The petite maid reluctantly got up and started walking slowly towards the kitchen. She looked back at her lover and my wife a couple of times before leaving the room.

"Get up." Dara tapped Menaka on the shoulder.

As she followed his command, I saw that his dick was now fully erect and glistening with my wife's saliva.

"Pull up your gown."

Menaka bent down and pulled the gown up to her waist, displaying her soft shapely legs and her panties. Dara reached over and pulled her panties down in one swift motioned. She stepped out of them. As she stood obediently holding her gown bunched up around her waist, Dara poked a finger at her pussy and it went in easily.

"Looks like you're ready." he said and Menaka blushed. "Turn around, bend over and put your elbows on the table."

As Menaka complied, she had to let go of the gown, making it fall back down. Dara got up, took his undies off and stood behind her, pulling the gown up again. This brought her big round naked ass into view, which he admired for a few seconds and spanked a couple of times. Then, unceremoniously and in a single motion, Dara shoved his dick into my wife's waiting cunt.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm." Menaka moaned in pleasure.

She clenched her fists and closed her eyes as Dara started fucking her in deep slow strokes. Again, I was amazed at how insatiable Dara was. After fucking my wife and the maid in a threesome, he had spent a long time in the bathroom making out with the maid under the shower, then gotten his dick sucked by my wife, and now this. He grabbed the folded gown's back in his right hand just over my wife's waist and started pounding her, the motion making the table squeak and the plates move a little. With his left hand, he spanked my wife's ass hard making her yelp every few seconds in pleasure.

Vimla walked out of the kitchen with a broom in her hand, and stopped as she saw how my wife was getting fucked roughly on the dining table. Menaka turned her head and their eyes met. Vimla looked a little jealous but also turned on. She took a couple of tentative steps towards the two, which Dara say and simply said,

"Do your work. I already got you off many times in the bathroom."

Vimla obediently started sweeping the floor, only stealing an occasional peek at the dining table. Dara's assertive cockiness was growing by the minute, and who could blame him. He had two pretty married women decades younger than him at his mercy, one of them a voluptuous high class memsaab.

I also noted the significant increase in his dominance in the way he was fucking Menaka. The first night they had sex, he was mostly measured, respecting her body language, and generally taking it easy. Back then, the conquest was still in progress and he was understandably cautious in testing Menaka's limits. But by now, he was aware that he pretty much owned my wife. He could throw caution to the wind and treat her like his absolute fucktoy.

So for me, watching everything he did to my wife was arousing but also a little emasculating. It started with spanking her ass hard a couple of dozen times. He then put both hands on her face, slipped fingers into her open mouth and pulled her head back, making her chest rise from the table. Every deep stroke in this position made Menaka utter the most animalistic grunts and her boobs pushed against the fabric of the gown, making a couple of hooks under her neck come off due to the momentum.

Then, his dick still buried deep inside, he pulled my wife into a standing position and moved back. She staggered backwards with him taking uncertain steps and seemed a little surprised when he sat down on the chair and pulled her down with him on her lap.

"Ride me, bitch." he growled in her ear.

Menaka put her hands on her knees and started jumping up and down on his lap with the thick dick reaching her insides. She looked so obscenely trashy, only her half her body covered with the gown, bent forwards with her hands on her knees like a slip fielder in cricket, and her big round ass bouncing on the gurkha's thighs. Her hair disheveled and forming a veil around her face which was covered with sweat and a look of lust. And the partly unhooked neckline of the blouse displaying her ample cleavage as it jiggled back and forth. And her gown was soon half soaked in sweat. Even Vimla paused in the middle of her sweeping to stare at this trashy sight for a few seconds.

Dara was just sitting back and enjoying the fucking as Menaka did all the work. His face wore a look of triumph as this memsaab who had toyed around and played around with him for weeks before letting him fuck her, was now bouncing on his lap like a porn star.

"Turn around and ride me now, I want to see your face and kiss your lips as you fuck me." Dara said.

Menaka groaned as she obediently stepped forward letting his dick slide out. She turned around and first took off her gown, which covered in sweat, must have gotten very uncomfortable to wear. Then, wearing just her bra, she approached the chair.

"I like this look of yours a lot. Naked except for a bra." Dara smiled and slapped her bra covered boobs.

Without any response, Menaka put one leg over Dara's thighs, then another. Then grabbing his shoulders for support, she lowered her naked ass on his lap as his dick breached her cunt once again. And then she started riding him, sliding her ass back and forth, testing the capacity of the simple dining chair. Dara grabbed her hair and kissed her hard as their fucking continued.

"Don't you feel any shame memsaab? Riding a poor watchman like this in front of your maid?" Dara chucked, twisting the knife of humiliation again.

"Shut up!" Menaka grunted, but did not stop moving.

This fucking continued for a few more minutes, as Dara kised my wife, bit her lips, licked her face all over. Vimla watched this occasionally as she slowly swept the living room. Then reluctantly went to the bedroom to sweep that.

I could see from the shuddering and the moans of my wife that she was about to bring herself to an orgasm. Dara recognized this too, because he put one fist between then and started playing with her clit. I was sure that any minute she'd go over the edge when,

"BINGBONG!" the doorbell rang and both Menaka and Dara froze.

"Shit." Menaka whispered. "WHO IS IT?"

"Postman." came the voice from the other side of the door.

"One minute." Menaka said loudly and slid off Dara, whispering, "That idiot Banke couldn't have given us a heads up?"

Dara nodded, but stayed seated as Menaka quickly slipped her gown back on, and hooked its neck hurriedly.

"Go to the other room." Menaka whispered to Dara urgently.

"Why? Just open the door partly. He can't see the table from there." Dara lazily replied. He was right.

Menaka seemed like she wanted to argue but the bell rang again impatiently. She just clicked her tongue and went to the door, trying to straighten her hair as much as possible.

"Yes?" she opened it just 45 degrees and asked.

"Registered letter, madam." he said, handing her a pad and a pen.

"Oh okay."

Dara was leaning against the table naked, a smile on his face. Even Vimla had stopped sweeping in the bedroom and was listening to what was happening. The watchman was trying his best not to stare too much at my wife, but had clearly noticed how breathless and sweaty she looked. My wife, breathing a little harder than normal because of being fucked, tried to sign her name on the pad. But she seemed to be having trouble.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,521 Followers