Who Wins?

Story Info
Hot day at the beach.
2.4k words
4.49
43.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWren
JWren
151 Followers

CARL knew the spot well. Many a hot summer day he trudged alone over and through the dunes to this secluded position, which was set back and almost hidden in the cliff overlooking the small horseshoe cove.

This day, in the mid-afternoon, the burning sun was still high in the azure sky. Not even one fluffy white cloud punctured the blue. Carl, a solidly-framed six-footer whose fitness and shape denied his fifty years, stood erect and planted both feet firmly in the white sand and scanned the beach and ocean. Dark glasses shielded his deep-set hazel eyes but he automatically raised a hand to provide extra shade against the brilliance of the orange orb in the sky.

Satisfied with what he saw below him on the beach, a sprinkling of naked bodies lazing about soaking up the rays, he relaxed his grip on the rolled blanket trapped in the crook of his left arm. He unfurled the roll on the soft sand, revealing a pale blue bath-towel wrapped within the blanket. He spread them both out, towel on top, and immediately peeled of his white T-shirt, quickly followed by his red cotton shorts. He folded them into a pillow shape and, finally, kicked of his lightweight deck shoes.

Carl was naked. His skin, an all-over golden tan, glistened with liberally applied sun lotion. He dropped to his knees, sat back on to his heels and, once more, took in the view.

He was in the far north end of the cove and most of the sunbathers were to his left, having not ventured far from the zig-zag path which led down to the beach at that end of the horseshoe. Carl quickly estimated no more than twenty people had apparently made their way down. Then he noticed, almost directly below him close to the cliff base, a lone multi-coloured beach blanket. It was spread out alongside a small, fluttering parasol.

Carl tried to identify the items dotted in the shade of the little umbrella: a paperback novel, a pair of dark glasses, bottle of water, a beach bag and what was probably a towel, scrunched up in a large messy lump. He was too far away to properly read the paperback cover but, squinting, it looked like Penny Vincenzi emblazoned in raised gold. A best-selling author.

Carl looked again at the water bottle and ran his tongue over dry lips. Stupid, he thought, I should have brought a drink. After all the booze I sank last night I must be dehydrated. He ran fingers through his mass of greying hair. Should know better, be wiser at my age. Blame it on the drink! He scratched his head, sighed and, after a few seconds staring below, raised his sights to concentrate on the sea.

A couple, slim and probably in their mid-twenties, walked hand-in-hand along the shoreline, barely ankle deep in the gently lapping ocean. Almost becalmed, the sea was so tranquil it struggled to create foam. She was blonde and he fair-haired. Both had white patches, starting to turn pink, where normally they would have worn trunks or bikini pants. Her small breasts were tanned. Carl assumed they were fresh to nude bathing.

Whatever, they seemed to be the only people moving about. Everyone else sprawled flat out or sat up reading. Carl spotted one man with earphones, his head nodding to a beat. Next to him, a lady, quite plump, struggled to her feet and, yawning, stretched her arms skywards, setting her considerable breasts in wobbling motion. She spoke to Mr Earphones, who pulled out the right plug and listened, looking up at her. He eventually nodded, replaced the earphone, and Mrs Plump settled back down, this time on her front.

Carl glanced out to sea again and thought he spotted movement. He focused and nodded to himself. A head bobbed on the surface, perhaps a hundred yards from the shoreline. The hair was dark and Carl watched intently as the swimmer progressed slowly, almost languidly, towards the beach. Some fifty yards out, the swimmer stood, the water swilling around at chest height.

The dark hair was cut to shape the round face, wet tendrils clung to the neck, and the chest was, in glorious fact, a magnificent pair of full proud breasts, bobbing and swaying with every wading stride.

Carl was transfixed, oblivious to anything other than this fascinating creature emerging from the blue waters. He concentrated totally, forgetting to breathe for at least a minute. Then he exhaled, the long breath developing into a sigh as the swimmer's trimmed wispy pubis came into view. From his vantage point, probably only thirty yards distant now, Carl studied the firm thighs, pleasantly rounded tummy and phenomenal tits topped with deep brown aureola. Walking tall on the beach, this was a proud and assured mature woman, confident in her nakedness, her skin a shade of sepia.

She headed for the vacant blanket and parasol and Carl felt his cock twitch as she bent to retrieve her towel, lifted it with both hands and began to rub-dry her hair. The action set her breasts trembling and bouncing and Carl stared longingly. What a pleasure it would be to feel them, fondle them, kiss and suck them, caress and rest his head on them, between them!

Next she patted dry her shoulders, followed by her chest and stomach and Carl's dangler markedly thickened when she rubbed the towel between her legs. Carl stood, aware that his tool was no longer flaccid, and decided he needed to cool off in the sea. He started to negotiate the walk down the slope of the soft sand but kept his gaze on the woman. He noticed a gold chain around her neck holding a small ruby pendant. She wore matching ruby ear rings.

Towards the bottom of the slope, no more than five paces from the flat of the white beach, Carl lost his footing. He yelped and swung his arms wildly in an attempt to regain his balance. It was futile. He crashed with a thump on to his rear end, toppled to his left shoulder and rolled over twice before coming to a sand-covered halt.

"Are you okay?"

Carl gingerly got to his feet, brushed sand off his arms, torso and thighs as the velvety voice hung in his ears.

"Yes, I'm fine," he said, sheepishly smiling at the woman. "Just lost my footing. No damage done."

She smiled. "That's okay then." And immediately she chuckled, a deep throaty, sexy sound. "I must say," she said, "you gave a good impression of a falling-down drunk. Here, use my towel to clean off the sand."

Carl smiled back but shook his head. "It's okay. I'm just going for a quick dip, that'll wash the sand off. But thanks anyway," and he walked off, almost with his tail between his legs except, despite the shock of his tumble, it was still somewhat tumescent.

She watched him go, carried on drying herself and watched as he dived into the shallows, swam a few strokes and floated on his back. She picked up her water bottle, sipped, moistened dry lips by licking them with her wet tongue, and dropped the bottle next to her bag under the shade of the parasol. When Carl left the water and began his walk back up the strip of beach, she flapped her towel into place on top of her colourful beach blanket.

"Do you feel better?" she asked as he approached her station. She glanced from his face, down his wet torso to his bushy hair out of which hung a thick circumcised tube, sea water dripping off the tip of an impressive mushroom head. She quickly looked back into his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay thanks but I think I might have a bruise or two later." He rubbed a hand over his buttocks and hip to emphasise the point.

"Here, let me see," she said and reached out a cool hand to turn him round. She studied the wide shoulders, muscle-rippled back, firm buttocks and sturdy legs. "Can't see any damage but, then again, you're well tanned. Probably take some time for any bruising to show."

Carl turned back and looked briefly into her sparkling brown eyes, glanced at her wide mouth and then stared at her breasts and prominent nipples.

"Oh boy," she said with a grin and chuckle and looked down at his burgeoning cock. "I think you'd better get back to your sunbathing up yonder. C'mon, I'll help you climb back up, make sure you don't fall again.."

She put her right hand in the small of his back and guided him to the foot of the cliff. They plodded up the slope, their feet sinking into the sand. Carl relished the assistance of this friendly, naked vision. At one point, her right tit pressed against his left bicep and she made no attempt to change the situation. In fact, her nipple seemed to harden against his muscle.

"Well, here we are," Carl eventually declared, looking down at his large blanket and towel.

"Hmmm," she said, turning her head to look back over the beach. "Good vantage point you have here. You can see everything and," turning back to face Carl, added, "not overlooked yourself. Very private."

"Yes," he managed before inhaling rapidly as the woman reached with her right hand and brazenly circled her fingers around his shaft. Slowly but firmly, she stroked his length, all the time looking down, watching as he expanded and hardened.

"That feels good," she murmured as Carl's erection stiffened, thick and long, veins bulging and throbbing along the impressive length. The purple skin on the mushroom head was stretched and shiny and initial drops of pre-cum seeped from the one-eye.

Carl responded by reaching out with both hands to cup her awesome breasts. He jiggled them as if weighing the stupendous globes. Bending from the waist, he opened his mouth to take in one nipple and then the other, alternating with his lavish licks and sucks and tweaking and kneading until he heard her murmur, warm breath on his neck.

"Shall we fuck, Mister?" she whispered.

"Hmmm," Carl said, his mouth leaving a wet, rigid teat. "I'd like that very much."

Still holding his erection, she walked backwards to Carl's blanket where she squatted, flicked her hair away from her cheek, and lifted his mushroom to her lips. She kissed it, lapped up the pre-cum and opened wide to suck him into her cool, salivating mouth. She took in much of his length, bobbed up and down just six times and then lightly dragged her teeth over his girth as she pulled her head back. Released from her mouth, Carl's cock swayed in the sun, saliva shining on the shaft and pulsating knob end.

He watched as she lay back on his blanket, bunched up his towel and placed it under her buttocks. With the soles of her feet flat to the blanket, she opened her thighs and her knees gaped, exposing her pink and moist sex.

"Come and feed me that gorgeous cock," she said, eyes ablaze with lust, her right hand tapping her raised mound.

Carl knelt, his erection pointing directly at her entrance. "I'd like to kiss your pussy," he said, his voice emanating dry and gruff from a parched throat.

"No," she said quickly, reaching for his cock. "I want fucking not licking. C'mon, big boy, give me what you've got."

Carl grinned as she guided him to her pussy lips, rubbed the head up and down her ever-widening slit and put him into the starting position. Poised for action, she let go of his shaft and raised her hips to meet his initial thrust of penetration. They both gasped and sighed with delight and Carl, holding onto her fleshy hips, began his rhythmic march up and down her tight but seeping tunnel.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she cried, meeting each plunge with a bucking and grinding of her groin. She rolled her head, squeezed her eyes tightly closed as her juices flowed from an abrupt but rewarding first orgasm.

Under the fierce sun, sweat rolled down Carl's spine and chest as he drove relentlessly back and forth, drilling deeply into the flesh undulating beneath him. Her bosom rocked and rolled around her chest; she lifted and spread her legs even wider to accommodate all of him and, finally, had to bite down on her wrist to muffle screams as a volcano erupted deep within her cavern.

Carl continued pounding through her thunderous orgasm. His balls slapped against her dewy bum cheeks and they both gasped as his sac suddenly tightened and his bulbous helmet bloated even more, heralding the rush of his seed. It came as a powerful ejection, spurting and splashing, hot and sticky, deep within.

"Oh my heaven on earth," she gasped, fists pounding the blanket at her hips.

Carl grunted, exhaled noisily, and collapsed on to her heaving body, his face burrowed into the crook of her right shoulder and neck. He planted little kisses on her damp throat and jaw line and they subsided into a motionless silence, punctuated by the odd heavy breath.

Eventually, Carl stirred and pushed up, lifting his body weight off the smiling woman. "Thank you, that was just incredible," she said. "How about you?"

Carl nodded. "Great, just fine, thank you" he said and exited with a plop and squelch of mingled love juices. He knelt between her legs and then stood on slightly-trembling legs, offering his hands as assistance.

She accepted and rose from the blanket. More secretions trickled down her lush, inner thighs. "Look at this lot," she said, wiping her fingers among the fluids. "You were mighty late getting here but, when you come, you sure do come," she laughed.

Carl smiled back at her. "Yeah, sorry about that. I was a little hungover and didn't want to leave my bed."

"I noticed that, you drunken bum." She kissed the tip of his nose. "I left you to sleep it off but I knew you'd get here eventually. Right, let's have a quick dip to clean up this mess and then I need to get ready."

"Ready?"

"Yeah, to eat, Mister. We can't live on booze alone even if it makes you as randy as a stud horse." She patted his cheek. C'mon, race you . . . last one in pays for dinner."

The next Carl knew, he was pushed flat on his back. He struggled wearily up on to his haunches just in time to watch his wife, her buttocks jiggling, striding across the beach before leaping into the sea.

She span round, jumped up, twice, three times and waved at him, her breasts bouncing madly as she shouted, "I win, I win... "

He laughed loudly. From my view, he thought, from what I can see, I'm always the winner.

JWren
JWren
151 Followers