Who Would Have Thunk It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not being sure of how she would react if I kept licking her clit, I just went for it! She was trying to come down from the orgasm, but I wouldn't let her...I just kept my lips glued to her cunt and sucked her some more. "OH MY GODDD," she half wailed, "George waaaitt!"

But I would have none of that. Pausing just long enough to say, "No way, bitch... you're gonna cum again, and again...and again...for as long as I say!" I drove my face back between her legs and sucked her off again, one finger pushing for her g-spot and the other rimming her asshole. Judy came again with a deep guttural groan, Wow... such a satisfying sound to me! I let her rest after that one; she swung her legs around and sat leaning forward weakly on the seat, her breath all gaspy and her tits heaving. I cupped those sweet boobs and gently caressed the nipples as she recovered.

"Babe, you cum beautifully," I whispered, "Your body shakes and quivers and I love how your cunt pulses in my mouth!" She kissed me, her lips sucking mine and her hand reaching for my cock. We kissed for several minutes and I could feel her passion growing again. "You ready to suck my dick now?"

She didn't even answer, pushing me back to the other seat, Judy fell to her knees and guided my hard dick into her mouth with both hands. Oh my GOD! She was fuckish amazing! Her mouth and tongue worked over my sensitive spots alternating sucking hard then soft, then licking my dick from the balls to the head. I was going nuts! "You fucking hot cunt!" I managed to say, my voice hoarse and rasping. "Keep sucking my dick, bitch...fucking slut...fucking hot MILF slut...oh FUCK yeah...like that...Shit! suck it...suck it good!"

I think Judy enjoyed dirty talk as much as me! Each word seemed to inflame her even more and when I reached under my own ass and grabbed her nipples, wrenching them hard and pulling the tit-flesh away from her chest, she responded with a throaty groan and sucked me deep...her tongue sliding hard against the sensitive glans.

"FUCKKK Judyyyy!" I yelled, "That's gonna make me fuckin' cum, fuckin' bitch!" She tongued me hard..."DAMN! Babe...oh my God, Babe...DAMN! Here it goes! I can't hold it Babe! Watch out...my dick's gonna shoot! I can't hold it!"

Judy jacked me three times hard, pointing my dick at her mouth. The first two ropes of cum exploded against her cheek and nose and then two more splashed against her lips. Judy was sighing and giggling and moaning all at the same time and my ass was bouncing against the seat cushion as my dick unloaded on her. We we both crying out, "Yess, Fuck yesss!" as my cum sprayed her.

She looked so hot between my legs, her face dripping with jizz. I leaned forward and started kissing her, not even caring about tasting my own spunk. Judy was still hungry, her kiss was still very demanding. I sucked her lips and tongue and she stroked my dick which had lost half its hardness. She grabbed my hair and pulled my lips off hers. "Now..." she said, her eyes sparking, "Get this fucking cock hard again for me and fuck my cunt with it, I need to be fucked...my pussy is on fire...so fuck me!"

I laughed at her need and pulled her up to the seat again. Judy pushed me away and I watched her pull off her shirt and bra. She played with her tits for me, tweaking the hard points and pushing them together while she lewdly opened her legs wider. When I glanced down, she slipped a hand between her legs and fingered herself. God...my cock was surging hard again watching her masturbate. Then she opened her pussy using two hands and when my eyes widened watching her pink sex exposed she hissed at me so sexy... "Now...you ready to fuck this George? Get that dick in there and fuck it!"

My rod was ready! That van seat was so perfect for this, her ass was at the exact height for me to get on my knees and slip my cock inside her. I stuck the head in just a bit and watched her reaction. She tried to push down and force me inside but I hung back and chuckled at her. "Uh-uhh...gonna tease your pussy! You're gonna cum just from wanting it...hehe...."

Judy giggled too and bounced her ass a bit to feel the cock head move. Her hands grabbed both breasts and she wrenched her nipples, enjoying the hell out of this situation. I pushed my dick inside her a little more and her eyes closed. "Gonna Fuck you Judy...Gonna fuck you really good....you'll never forget it!" Her lips pursed as if to say, "Oooohhhh!"

Then all of a sudden I plunged my cock in all the way! Her eyes flew open and she gasped! Our pubic bones bumped and my cock filled her. I pushed her hands away from her tits and then I playfully slapped the sides of those perfect boobs once, twice, three times. That hot bitch reached for my nipples and pinched them roughly, yanking them and making me cry out. And then, taking her hips the fucking started! Oh God, did I start pounding her twat! She pushed back for all she was worth, her breasts flowing up and down her chest just how I like to see. One hand flew into her mouth, and she bit down some on the fingers, I think to keep from screaming...

"Here, Bitch..." I managed to say, "Here's that hard dick you been needing...Take it you fucking hot slut...Damn, I can't believe how sexy you are! Here...fuckin' take more cock," and I slammed my thighs against her ass cheeks as my shaft opened her again and again!

Judy just kept going, "Unghh...UNGHHHH...Oh Goddd...Oh Goddd...Unggghhh!" and then she'd bite her fingers again. Oh Goddd is right! I just loved watching and listening to her reactions. I tried to angle the top of my shaft in order to catch her clit just right. That try must have been successful because her eyes bugged after a few seconds and she gurgled, "Yessss...oh FUCKKK Yesss...Fuck me...George...FUCK MY PUSSYYYY!"

With that last cry she came...her body stopped for a brief moment...and then a violent spasm wrenched her sideways and she cried out, "Godd... Goddddddddd... Ungggghhhhhhh!"

I just kept up the fucking...this hot chick needed to be fucked good and she was gonna get it! I couldn't ever remember this much fun before and my cock was getting ready to cum again. "Good one Babe," I said, "That's it, good..." I kept plunging and grabbed at her tits. "Cum again, Judy! Fuckin' cum again! Make your cunt cum hard again for me while I fuck it!"

Judy groaned as my dick split her again and again. Her pussy lips kept sucking back at my shaft and I tried to concentrate on pulling all the way out and then driving hard back in. And then she totally shocked me... "Fuck my ass George!"

"Wh..What?"

She pushed me away and turned around (her knees in the seat) spreading her legs wider to lower her ass to my cock. "Fuck it George...Puhlleasse...fuck my ass ...oh my Goddd!" I fingered her asshole a bit. It already was so wet there from her juices. I took my cock in my hand and nudged the head against her puckered asshole. She pushed a little back against me. "Go Babe...go for it..fuck my ass!"

I pushed slowly, and quite surprisingly, the head slipped into her ass with no problem. Oh God! She groaned hard, "Yesss! Mmmm..." I pushed a bit more...What a fucking hot cunt she was! She could take anything I thought! My cock penetrated her steadily and then it was in! Fuck!

"How hard do you want this Baby?"

"Fuck my ass, George...Go hard and fuck me!"

To this day, things have never gotten that wild again. God, did I ever fuck her! I have no idea how I didn't cum immediately but I was able to hold out for maybe 3-4 minutes as I pounded her sweet ass! Judy was frigging her clitty while I did it and she came again...and again...and then once more before I completely lost every sensible thought in my head and came violently in her ass! I just laid over the top of her back and fucking unloaded glob after glob of semen into her ass! I wasn't sure if I'd stop cumming!

And then....it was over...

I rolled off her back onto the floor and Judy rolled down there with me. I'm not sure if we both stopped breathing or what... but after several minutes I gathered some strength and reached for her. She didn't move immediately but then she rolled over next to me and we cuddled for several more minutes, just holding each other.

Finally I took her chin and turned her face to me; She half smiled and I whispered, "You've just got to be kidding me...That was completely, totally amazing Babe!"

"Oh God yess," she managed to reply, " I can't thank you enough!"

"What?" I laughed a little, "Thank me? You're the fuckin' hottest thing going and you're thanking me? Well I thank you!"

She giggled and cooed and rolled tighter into my arms. I held her and thought, "God, what will happen next?"

Then I had to go visit my mom...SHIT!!!

12