Whoa! Did That Really Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately following breakfast, Jason loaded his car. He gave his naked mother and sister hugs and gently patted each ass before walking to his car. Dan in the mean time had dressed and accompanied Jason to his son's car.

Dan shook his son's hand and said to him. "Drive carefully Jason. Please come back to see us soon."

He then hugged his son and softly said. "Thank you son for all you've given your mother, sister, and especially me."

"Dad, I will come back much more often than I have been. I loved seeing you and Mom so much in love again. I have given Annie permission to suck and butt-fuck the guys she meets and likes. However, her pussy is mine alone. I intend to knock that bitch up before she is allowed to give her pussy to any other man."

"Whatever you want son. She was rather harsh to you and your friends when you were younger."

Jason then climbed into his car and started it.

"Thanks again, son." Dan shook Jason's hand again and waived as his son pulled away.