Whole New Slave Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we sat around recovering, I suggested that Kat had really bought into the operations of the Security Police as though it was normal to use state terror, murder and very "advanced" interrogation methods to maintain the government. I was not quite so blunt, of course. Kat said that she did not see how what I did was much different from what the Security Police did. "Laurel, you just work on a difficult part of the process. You finagle your own comfort by helping the current Bolry leaders and finger those who are not serving them well. After the traitors or incompetents you disclosed are punished, you pretend that you are a non-combatant just helping out the government as part of some sort of hobby for an innocent sex slave."

I said that I did not kill people. Kat said that I might as well have broken the garage opener and the car exhaust on McWill. "You pointed out he was not serving Bolry well. Your pal Crystal followed up and found you were right. The Security Police could not let him live. You know very well that the penalty for double-crossing the Bolrian government is a fatal accident. Yet you vigilantly identify anyone cheating Bolry."

"Well, I don't see what else I can do if crooked businessmen are not smart enough to figure out what you and everyone else knows," I replied.

"Do you put a disclosure statement on the contracts you draft for Bolry saying 'warning failure to perform your part of the deal will lead to swift execution by the Bolrian Security Police'? Do you do anything to stop your pal Sofia from gunning down opponents of the regime around the world when she's not protecting you and other slaves? Some might even question whether the seducer, porn producer and brothel that calls itself the Bolrian Lottery Corporation is a good thing."

Gorski had had enough. "We did not bring you girls together to discuss political science or philosophy. Fortunately, the loyalty of you both is beyond question or I would fear that your talk might lead to nasty questions from the Security Police down at headquarters. As it is, we are fortunate to have the two of the most veteran members of the security police here on the spot. I think a large number of whacks with these little perforated paddles will cause you to reflect more fully on the perfect harmony of interests of the Bolrian Security Police, the Bolrian government, the welfare of the Bolrian people and the world's proletariat."

The whacks of the floggers all over my body soon ended any desire to discuss morality or politics. Now physically stressed to the maximum, the first round of the evening ended with Kat and I being fucked on the bed, side by side with Gorski in me and Daria in Kat. The Gorski marriage definitely did not include any form of monogamy. Neither man had bothered to take much clothing off. I came yet again intensely despite the circumstances. Kat despite all her experience with such treatment, screamed as she and Daria came.

During the pause that followed, I did ask, "I've not been here awhile, anything new I should know about in particular and what do folks think of me?" Kat and Gorski talked about political developments and indicated as to me, I think honestly, that as far as they knew everyone in any position of power loved me. "They give you the bad girl parts in the soap operas but that doesn't mean they think you are bad. While perhaps some low-level bureaucrats are fooled by the BLC portraying you as a femme fatale, that's not ever going to be a problem as long as the current people stay in power," Gorski said.

The more sophisticated and connected Daria remained silent through the whole discussion of my situation. He later became fascinated with the effect of ice cubes on my areolas and Montgomery glands until I was urged to work on his penis with my mouth. This soon resulted in his penis entering my vagina and another fucking of a vigorous if somewhat outmoded Stalinist fashion. Gorski and Kat just watched as my strange libido combined with my general anxiety caused me to have another intense orgasm that the whole audience enjoyed.

Kat showed her appreciation by lying back on the bed and spreading her legs wide enough that I would have found it uncomfortable if I could have done it at all. Gorski and Daria flagellated her right where most women would like it least. Kat writhed in pleasurable agony or painful pleasure. It scared me just to watch. I was amazed again at the complexity and variety of the human libido. I wondered also if she felt what I would have felt if I had been hit like that, or is she less sensitive?

Gorski entered her with her legs pushed back to where they almost touched her face. They grunted out their climaxes like alley cats, moose, polar bears or some other natural creature unspoiled by any desire to pretend to be civilized. Watching Kat surrender entirely to her exaggerated passions, I realized that despite my reputation as one of the lustiest women on earth, I might not be in the top 1%.

Daria, Gorski and Kat left only slightly after midnight. My internal clock finally getting tuned to Bolry time and badly needing the sleep, I had as restful a night as I could be expected to have under the circumstances.

12