Whole New Slave Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walker admitted I was right.

After discussing what was likely to happen to Tetas with Crystal, I knew I had something else to do. "Tetas, what is your real name?

"Taylor," she answered. "but they call me BT Taylor at the club where I dance in Texas."

I could guess what 'BT' stands for but said, "I don't know if you have thought about how you would get home if Herbierto is not going to pay your ticket. For now, would you like a job in Bol-ry? I think I can get you a job as a dancer."

Walker then interfered. He said in Russian, "Since when did sex slaves start hiring for the BLC? I think Fortmanov could have found a way to make good money selling Tetas."

"That is exactly what we were thinking," Crystal said. "and although she might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, we don't think Taylor deserves to be worked to death in some cheap whorehouse."

I think it was the first time I'd ever heard Crystal stand up for the oppressed.

I pressed Taylor, "I think that working in Bolry a little while is probably your best option now. You don't have to participate in the Lottery if you don't want to. In fact, I don't know if they would let you. You are kind of young." I did not add, and kind of dumb.

"Well, ok," Taylor said. Sofia, who did not really have any hiring authority, picked up on what was going on and said in Russian addressing Walker and Fortmanov, that the Bolrian Lottery Corporation would not allow its facilities to be used to create sex slaves who had not signed papers to participate in the Lottery. "What kind of a business do you think we are running here?" Sofia concluded that she was giving Taylor a room in the hotel for the night and would speak with Svetlana in the morning.

Fortmanov started to argue. Walker said that it was not a good idea to argue with Sofia. Addressing Sofia, Crystal and me, Fortmanov barked out that slaves and security guards interfering in the business dealings of board members would certainly come up at the next board meeting.

With Walker and Fortmanov now angry, Crystal and I got whacked with the nasty plastic whipping paddles a few more times before being subjected to anal sex served with vigor but without courtesy. Crystal enjoyed that. I tolerated it. I had no choice.

Later, Fortmanov, Walker, and Sazarbeyev had me again. Manuel and Josefina also used my body. I lost track of my orgasms. Josefina said she liked sex a lot but wished she could enjoy sex as much as I did. She asked if that was something one could learn. I said I thought so, at least it continued to get better as I got more experience.

They let us get to our rooms and bed at a reasonable time, maybe 3:00. Although I was tired, numb and creamy from excitement followed by much sex, I could not sleep. My ridiculous mind would not turn itself off.

Naturally, I began by worrying about the future. I knew I would never get to sleep if I did that. I started thinking about sex.

I thought of one reason why many men resent women so. They resent our ability to enjoy multiple orgasms when they run out of jam after a couple squirts. It is true, some women, the kind sought by the Lottery Corporation to become sex slaves, have multiple orgasms, one stronger than another with only fatigue to limit their ability to enjoy sex. But men should not resent our multiple orgasms. We also get much sex with no orgasms at all and all women can get pregnant from sex they did not enjoy.

Anyway, orgasms are not such important things as long as one has one occasionally. That can be had with a hand or a dildo. There is something far more compelling in life than frequent sexual release, but saying it is "love" or something else trite would be just as wrong.

Thinking about sex was not getting me to sleep any better than thinking about what the future had.

I got up and read a few sections of Corbin on Contracts that I had on my laptop. That worked to put me to sleep, as it had often worked beginning in law school.