Whole New Slave Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I'd hoped, this display and my words led Renin to shut up and get to the sex. He was not too nice about it, grabbing a breast with one hand and pulling me by my hair with another over to a cot below Rand. I was tossed on the cot. The fucking that followed was so short that not even I could enjoy it. Afterward, he told me to get dressed, get out and think about my future.

I dressed too quickly to look proper and I was lightly clothed anyway in mid-July. Standing on the street downtown, several cars containing a man or men stopped and asked me if maybe I was looking to provide a nice guy or guys with a "date." For the first time in my life, I wondered whether the world would not be better off without men entirely. On the other hand, the clumsy useless sex with Renin had left me unfulfilled and tense.

I hated men and needed a man, a common situation for many women.

When my driver from the BLC arrived, I was pleased to see a man but asked him what took so long. "I was expecting you to be there much longer and was not close by when you called. Why would someone spend so much money to see a woman for an evening and keep her much less than an hour?" I'd wondered the same thing myself.

I thought I recognized the driver. Was he not one of the guys in black leather who had had sex with me during the movie a couple weeks before?

"Don't I know you," I said.

"I don't think I have driven you before," he answered. "I am sure I would remember a woman as attractive as you."

"But you have driven your penis into me," I said rather bluntly.

"No," he said, but I was 99% sure he was lying. But why lie if it was not because the guys who were in the movie were connected with a different faction from men who were just drivers for the BLC?

"Where do the prostitutes here take their customers?" I asked.

"There is a park not far from here where many park, much business is done there," he said.

Feeling both a need for a forbidden thrill and a desire to confirm that this guy was lying and fit into the plots somehow, I said, "Let's go there, my treat."

When I saw his penis, I was certain. I cannot possibly remember every cock I've encountered, but this guy was memorably huge. What was the chance that a guy had both a face and a penis like the guy that was one of the men who I had screwed during the movie? He even tasted familiar. His cock moved in a way I knew I'd felt very recently and he grunted as we came in a way that fit with the other memories.

But he was lying. Who did he work for? Svetlana? Vadomovich? Fortmanov? Lermanov? Was he protecting me or making sure I did not get away?

At least I did not have unsatisfied sexual tension to keep me awake.

THE FIRST SHADES LOTTERY

I was so tired Friday night that I slept despite the tension and the jet lag. Saturday, in the morning, I knew I had to attend the Shades of Pain Lottery and participate in the event afterward pretty much as a prop for the initiation movie of whoever became a sex slave. An email from Studlovity said he thought it was not too late to revise a couple more supply contracts.

During the lottery itself, the four of us slaves there were strictly spectators. I knew I wanted Sofia not to lose but did not much care otherwise.

Yegor and Svetlana were the show co-hosts. That Svetlana was doing this was notable. She's not been a co-host in some time. Also, she was wearing nothing but black high heels, a black leather sort of steam punk corset with lots of metal and black panties. The corset had a long zipper so it could be removed very quickly. It barely covered her areolas. Her naked pale shoulders and legs were exquisite. She held a black flogger but I would say that one looking at her would not be sure whether she had the flogger to use on someone or for someone to use it on her.

I had no idea what Svetlana was thinking. She looked like the hottest MILF in the universe with her face, skin and figure still perfect.

I had varied feelings about Svetlana's beauty. Among them was optimism that if I worked on it as hard as her, I could still look that good at 49 or later as there was no indication that Svetlana was going downhill. Another thought was that if I did look that good for another ten or twenty years, I would still be very active as a sex worker for the Lottery in my 60s unless something happened to destroy the BLC.

The Lottery show was all very stupid but probably no more so than most TV game shows. I can't say for sure. I have not had time to watch TV for years.

Yegor started with the introductions in Russian with subtitles for those who needed them. He spoke of what a BDSM slave is and that these women were all risking becoming one for the rest of their lives.

I know that few real practitioners of normal BDSM would call Bolrian BDSM sex slavery "BDSM." They'd probably call it "abuse," but if it was abuse, the risk of abuse had been fully disclosed.

Yegor explained that in this special twelve woman BDSM slave lottery, the women started topless. As with the first of the three lotteries of "Submission to Pain" of 2009, there would be extended interviews with the 12 topless women at the beginning. Because the interviews normally held in the nude round would be out of the way, the 6 in the nude round would each be bent over a padded rod and given a dozen swats on the fanny for the amusement of the audience. The finals would go as usual.

Yegor also explained what would happen in two weeks. I learned that the second of the Shades of Pain lotteries, to be held after the Whole New Game to be held next week, would go like the third round of the Submission to Pain lotteries of 2009. The replacement for the previous loser would be interviewed during the topless round with the rest of the women just getting little introductions. The Lottery Machine, in addition to choosing six women for the nude round, would also choose a seventh woman. That seventh woman would have sex on stage with the hooded winner of a different lottery ($1000 per ticket) during the time for setting up for the semi-final nude round. So, one of survivors would star in a hard-core performance and film. This seventh woman was expected to treat this public sex with a stranger with all the enthusiasm that she would sex with her favorite lover. Freya had done this in 2009 but quit participating in the Lottery for seven years afterward.

The nude round would be compressed for this second Shades lottery. As usual there would be a short break to set up the finalists, but they would be set up in a bedroom and the measurements would be abbreviated. The Machine would pick the slave, but instead of the usual half hour break in the program to set up the special viewing of the new slave, the finalist that did not become a slave would have sex on camera with a person who had bought the right at auction. The second Shadows of Pain lottery, then, would include two hard-core shows in addition to the slave initiation.

In each of the two Shades lotteries, the time allowed for the slave debut would be extended substantially to allow time for much rough sex. The new pain slaves would, as I did in 2009, give a little introduction before the session started for submission, humiliation and marketing purposes. The last hour of the show would be abuse and sex that would be a bit rougher and extended than usual but still very safe.

Yegor rattled through all this fairly quickly. It was hard to follow but I doubt much of the audience gave a damn.

Svetlana handled the participant interviews. As to all the western participants, she was pleasant and chatty.

She welcomed Freya back like a long-lost friend. She asked no embarrassing questions as to why she had come back to do this foolish and degrading thing. That was too bad. I would have liked learn.

Newscaster Megan McCampbell was one of the typical attractive blond TV announcers. She spoke well, of course. Her educated manner did serve to confirm rumors I'd heard that she was going to be replaced with someone who sounded less intellectual. Also, viewers were complaining that McCampbell did not always seem to believe some of the things she was required to say on the so-called new channel.

The identification of the second western participant, Nota Regenmacher, confirmed what I had been told by a few customers in New York, that I was far from the only seemingly well-off professional working as an escort on the side. After learning she worked as an investment banker, Svetlana started calling Nota "Goldie Sachs" although Nota had not named the firm for which she worked. Asked whether she thought participating in these Lotteries was a wise investment, Nota said that if she did not lose, she'd be making $400,000 per hour, somewhat more than she usually makes. Svetlana said that she hoped the BLC would eventually get enough hours out of her as a sex slave that on average she'd make less than minimum wage.

4S firm associate, Hannah Parsons, obviously had not been offered nearly as much as Regenmacher. Svetlana said that there were already three members of her firm who were BLC sex slaves and they were all just wonderful, even if one was rather difficult much of the time. I knew at whom that remark was aimed. About half the audience laughed at this inside joke.

I was enthusiastic about the fifth participant. A woman in her mid-20s who went by the name of "Zlut," had ink everywhere and enough piercings that I had no idea how she managed to get through metal detectors to fly from San Francisco to Bolry. Her hair was blue. Her figure was exactly what most men want. I thought to myself, wow, we could use her to appeal to a new generation of customers. Svetlana was obviously thinking the same way and gushed over how wonderful it was that Zlut was participating.

Stefanie, it developed, was a German game show assistant, sort of a Vanna White for some German equivalent of Jeopardy or the Price is Right. Pretty much your standard Teutonic blond, I could not fully understand her English, but she wants a change and having a lot of money would help.

When she got to the Bolrian participants, Svetlana's bitchy side came out. If I had not already known that Bolry was on the edge of an explosion, I would have known it after the hostile interviews.

It was clear Svetlana was mad at Sofia, or at least very good at pretending she was. She started by saying in Russian, "we'll save the worst for last," and started with Borisnova. Borisnova, Svetlana suggested, was a younger, nicer, less troubled version of another participant. Borisnova sensibly said nothing in response to that. Instead, she said that in the two years she had been working to protect the BLC's property under Sofia Protoskaya, she had come to believe that sex slavery was not all that bad and it was worth the risk.

"It might get much worse, however, if Sofia were to become a slave herself," Svetlana hissed.

Svetlana went right after Toma Kleppov, calling her the she wolf of the Bolrian Security Police. Svetlana asked how she would like coming under the whip of some man whose relative had disappeared at the Bolrian Security Police Headquarters. I could not believe that Svetlana, a cabinet minister, seemed to be openly admitting that the BSP frequently killed people. Of course, no one in Bolry denied that in less public venues. Toma said that she was proud of the way the BSP defended the Bolrian people and let it go at that. Svetlana expressed amazement that the Security Police would allow one of its agents to participate in the Lottery. "Why not," Toma replied, "if I don't lose, I will have much more money than agents are paid and can request a transfer to one of the foreign operations. If I lose, I won't be an agent anymore."

Svetlana gave a partial pass to Orsinov's daughter Nastya, saying only that all of the former Great Leader's children were unusually attractive without naming her son, Alexandria, Irina or Ksenia. The Bolrians in the audience all knew.

A BNP member of the Bolrian Parliament named Beatrix Storach was participating. I wondered if she'd gotten into Parliament by letting Pavel Renin assault her under the photo of Ayn Rand or was in the Lottery to get away from that. She was attractive but clearly hated Svetlana. After Svetlana said that maybe standing nude at risk of becoming a sex slave was not a good role for a member of parliament, Storach suggested that maybe she and Svetlana should change places. "You are dressed like a slut of one sort or another most of the time and much of Bolry would like to see you nude, pilloried, whipped and then gangbanged by soldiers and serfs."

"Thank you for the suggestion for me and the ideas of what we should do with you," Svetlana answered before touching her flogger on Beatrix's left breast for emphasis.

Constance Babanin was not originally from Bolry but was the wife of Stefan Babanin, another prominent member of Parliament. Seems she was getting one of those Bolrian divorce settlements in which the woman got nothing and had no way to support herself. Svetlana mentioned to her that as a sex slave she would serve customers of all races and creeds. Ms. Babanin said she was ready if it came to that but maybe if management of the BLC was changed and improved, segregation of races of slaves could be instituted. "More women would participate if they knew that they would not be used by gorillas and pond scum," Constance added.

One of Svetlana's few virtues is her absence of racism. She glared at Mrs. Babanin like pond scum was too good for her.

Finally, Svetlana got back to Sofia who she began by accusing of disloyalty. "How could you agree to this? Do you know that if you lose we will keep you barefoot and pregnant for the next 20 years. There would be no way we could ever let you out of a resort given who you are?"

Sofia said that she might find it easier being Svetlana's slave than her employee. She added that at least she wasn't running a risk of become a chattel slave and she did not have a brother running the Lottery. This allusion to Svetlana participating in the Lottery a decade earlier, when one could choose to risk losing even one's life and there was a running joke that Svetlana risked submitting herself to incest at the hands of Dimitry, only caused Svetlana to smile maliciously. Svetlana concluded, "You better not lose. I simply can't promise that slave security will be nearly as good in your absence. Who knows what might happen to a particularly notorious, imprudent and insubordinate woman?"

The audience members had gotten to feast their eyes on topless beauties for some time when the silly red button on the Lottery Machine was finally pressed. McCampbell, Parsons, Zlut, Stefanie, Toma and Nastya went to the final. Sofia Protoskaya and Larisa Borisnova were safe for two weeks.

The paddling occurred with all the screams, shrieks, giggles and cries that anyone who likes to watch women be humiliated might have wished. I was in no position to be smug about this. What the audience sees during the Lottery shows often is replicated later at the Post-Lottery parties and activities. All six women seemed to enjoy it while trying to act like it was horrible. I could have sworn that Zlut had an orgasm during the spanking.

An answer from the Lottery Machine was summoned again. Either Security Police agent Toma Kleppov or Newscaster McCampbell was in for a very rough future life. Each woman looked very nervous naturally as she went through the Lottery show of measuring every intimate detail of their bodies. Svetlana and Yegor were to the side. Something told me that Svetlana wanted Toma to lose, although McCampbell had more of the centerfold figure and would probably yield more money to the BLC as a sex slave. Was there something going on between Svetlana and the Security Police or did Svetlana just like the idea of being able to work over a former BSP agent herself? It was thought that she had been abused by the BSP several times in her past and may have been intrigued by the chance to return that favor.

McCampbell looked mortified when her number came up. She recovered quickly, though, using the skills that enabled her to repeat various assertions on the news channel without cracking up. The usual photography of every detail of her body followed before McCampbell was marched off to be prepared for the mass gang bang that would initiate her life as a slave. Svetlana now looked like she could not be happier. Toma looked like she was bound for Paris, London or Rome although she was in the Lottery again in two weeks.

A few minutes later, Sofia, now fully clothed and in charge, decided that not all four of us Pain Slaves were necessary to serve as background figures in McCampbell's initiation presentation. Ludmila and Margaret were enough props for being whipped or screwed when the filmmakers have to change positions or tidy up the new slave. She also showed that she was mad at Svetlana, "If the director gets tired of using Ludmila and Margaret as diversions, he can always show Svetlana. She's dressed about like the slaves but for a few hundred centimeters of leather. Pity we can't have her flogged. I'd pay the BLC to share in that."

Irina and I were sent back to our rooms to rest up for the Post-Lottery Party and whatever business was in store for us afterward. We were careful in talking as we went back because there are ears everywhere in the BLC facilities. I did ask her if she'd seen a lot of action since she got back. Irina said she had an intense and in-depth refresher course on Bolrian politics from a number of sources.

She'll also experienced fisting from several men she considered fascists. She had mixed feelings about "fisting from fascists."

As usual, I went to the post-Lottery party a half hour before it was to begin so I could be put in position as a greeter. This time they had all four of us in a row with our arms behind our backs, and our legs attached spread about a foot to a long rail on the floor that had been brought in for the purpose. Svetlana was not feeling charitable about any of us. She personally hung a black flogger on a string over each of our necks, openly inviting everyone who arrived to take whacks at us before she went off to prepare for her formal entrance at the party.

Svetlana arrived ten minutes after the party began with three of her boyfriends, all studs in their twenties. She now wore a different black corset that supported but did not conceal her breasts. She freely joked that she was going directly from the party to a room upstairs where she would be worshipped and pleasured by all three of her boyfriends. She left the party with them in a group after about 45 minutes of small talk and eating lightly from the food tables.

By then, the four of us had been released from a half hour of being fondled and whacked by guys who thought the flogger supply very handy. It was a bit less bad than my last post-lottery party because Sofia had made an effort to train the Slave Security personal better. But Sofia again was not there because of the rule that participants in the Lottery can only go to the party nude.

Several of the people at the party had already had sex with McCampbell that afternoon. They had various good things to say about her as a sex partner. It seems that she got over the shock of becoming a sex slave faster than most and became instantly active as though she had to make up quickly for having to pretend to be restrained for years. Even after more sex than most women have in a year, she eagerly awaited each new partner, male and female. Some of the guys were giggling that they always really knew.

As to McCampbell's future, it seems she will leave the TV station due to sexual harassment by a producer and accept a fabulous opportunity overseas. They were going to have to bring her back to the United States every once in a while just to maintain appearances but she could provide sex services during the visits. Of course, most of the next five years she would be in Bolry as a sex slave at the resort.