Whole New Slave Game Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said "Oh shit," before Freya went on.

"Sofia seemed horrified and happy at the same time if you can imagine that. I've heard so many strange stories about her. It's said she's some sort of assassin and has killed dozens or even hundreds of people. But that is hard to believe. Nude there, she looked so beautiful, soft and voluptuous, like the woman that every guy wants to fill with babies because she is such a perfect curvy female and would be such a beautiful mother. If she is really a hard or violent woman, it's a remarkable contrast with how she looks."

"You've never seen her in her khakis and holsters I guess."

"If she wears khakis, it must look pretty silly. She's the most girly girl I've ever seen. Of course, I'm pretty estrogen intensive myself.

"We both had a 50-50 chance of being submissive sex slaves for life. Svetlana was standing by, not hiding the fact that she was nervous. She did not say who she wanted to be the slave. I was pretty sure it was me.

"The process in which the finalists are measured carefully to build tension was drawn out longer than before. I had a little orgasm from sheer excitement and sexual tension when the man measuring my labia touched my clitoris with the little measuring stick.

"Sofia looked like she was in another body looking at hers being measured. She was there and not there if you can imagine that. At the same time, she looked so innocent, almost saintly, and like a beautiful aunt that everyone wishes was their mother.

"The button was pushed and I felt a sense of liberation when I saw the number."

"Oh my God," I said thinking of how I would survive without Sofia's protection.

"I know it is ridiculous to see sex slavery at age 30 as liberation, but that's really the way I see it," Freya said.

"What?" I said, "You mean you lost?"

"Yes, of course, I lost," she said standing up and showing me the brand on her buttock. "I thought you knew that. The whole of Bolry seems to know that. I think I have been in bed with half of Bolry. The BLC marketing department had a collective wet dream that the famous BDSM model would be 'available for real BDSM scenes and rough sex only through the Bolrian Lottery Corporation.' The legal department is working on how they can use the famous 2008 poster of me in marketing."

I was so relieved that Sofia would still be in charge in the future of protecting my ass and would not be subjected to the whim of her many enemies, it took me a few seconds to begin paying full attention again.

"As soon as I lost," Freya went on, "I saw a broad smile on Svetlana's face that I think was more authentic than what she manufacturers after every slave is chosen. In private, as she spoke to me before my initiation, she acted thrilled for me as though I'd just won the Euro millions. She said also that they were so hoping the machine would pick me that they had made all sorts of special plans."

"What did they do?" I said hoping the BLC people had come up with something novel.

"First, instead of having me start on a painful wooden horse, they found a big rock and a green mermaid custom for my legs and posed me perfectly as the Copenhagen Mermaid. The fact I'm from Jutland did not matter. Svetlana said they had thought of ways to dye my torso green but could not develop a way to dye me and wash me off quickly enough. They settled for a green latex choker necklace.

"I sat in the Copenhagen Mermaid pose for about 15 minutes watching Sofia having sex with some older guy. I felt sorry for the Mermaid as the weight from sitting on your right leg starts to hurt pretty soon. I guess it's good she's made of metal.

"The guy with Sofia was in really good shape. I have never seen so much muscle under gray hair. I couldn't see his face and first thought it must be Putin, before I remembered that Putin is bald. Last night I learned it was a billionaire from Texas named Walker who is on the BLC Board of Directors.

"Anyway, he and Sofia went at it with an angry passion as though they were trying to fuck each other to death. It was hard to believe that sweet maternal Sofia had gone from being so sweet to so violently sexual. I thought then I could see the assassin in her."

"No," I said, "when she kills, she goes into this detached otherworldly state in which she calmly thinks of nothing but the kill, at least that's what I'm told. I've never seen her kill anyone. She has told me that she quit being really angry when Orsinov died, that the last of her anger was spent on rapists in the Balkans, and that much of her is emotionally dead. That's another story. Let's get back to your debut."

Freya continued, "Ignoring the pain in my leg, I gave the introduction speech they had written for me. Naturally, it emphasized that I, the famous BDSM model, Freya, was now available to discerning ladies and gentlemen for sex, rough sex, BDSM scenes that don't leave any marks and, for enough money, even pregnancy. I did a few breast stroke motions with my arms before six big really hung guys with polar bear head dresses pulled me down from my rock and made a show of pulling my legs apart ripping my mermaid fins off in the process. I was bound with nylon ropes standing with my legs and arms spread apart to give access to everything. The blindfold and headphones that went on and cut me off from everything but the pain.

"I don't need to tell you, Laurel, about being flagellated and worked with electrical toys. I've seen the movies in which you starred as the center of action. I was pretty quickly reduced to hysteria. After they took off the blindfold and headphones, Svetlana appeared looking like a BDSM Cretan Goddess wearing a tight black leather dress from below her naked breasts to the floor. She even had two live black snakes for show.

"If there is a relation between the Cretan snake goddess and the Mermaid, I don't know it. I think Svetlana just wanted to show off her breasts again for the camera. I know she put down the snakes pretty quickly into a bucket one of the polar bear men brought her. Soon, I was on my knees on a mattress with a penis up my vagina and another up my anus. I got all my languages confused and began saying "fuck" in Danish, German, Polish and English. I must have gone over the top three or four times before the polar bear men in me started to slow and I knew they had released their semen.

"I was given about three minutes to catch my breath before being bent over the padded bar and strapped down. I knew something was probably going up my ass that I might find uncomfortable. They showed me the ginger root and I knew what was coming. Ah God, did that set me on fire! I next received a little pony tail up my ass which, after a minute or two in which I wiggled my tail like crazy because of the continuing effects of the ginger, was revealed to contain some sort of cooling lubricant. When a man put his lubricated condom clad penis up there, I went wild with enthusiasm and did so yet again when my vagina was entered by another man who squeezed my breasts while touching my cervix with his penis. It got to where my mind was not able to register when one orgasm stopped and another began.

"After a break, I did a slow cowgirl fuck on another guy with the camera doing close ups of my breasts wagging in front of his face while I bounced on and grinded about his cock. I was screwed about six more times before they flipped me over the padded bar face down again and strapped me down."

"I knew what was coming but they made sure I knew by holding the red hot branding iron in front of me for a few seconds before they brought it behind me. I could not help but let out a scream as it hit my skin. It hurt very badly a little while and it still hurts if I think about it.

"After the branding, they ended the filming and put me face down on some sort of medical cart and wheeled me down to the medical center. The scar was treated and a sort of patch was put on it to keep it from being rubbed during sex. I was washed and checked for bruises. Everybody was flattering, said how beautiful I am, and said that I'd never really be hurt now that I was a slave. There would be pain but never damage.

"I was allowed to rest a couple hours in a room upstairs. After that, it was almost non-stop sex until late Saturday with more guys than I remember. These were all solo dates, though, and I got washed and prettied up between each one. None of them were bad and most of the sex was great. A couple of the guys tied me up and whipped me with little floggers that hurt but made me want more sex. Maybe though, my brain was just so focused on sex Saturday that I went into overdrive. It is funny how a lot of sex can make you want more and more sex.

"Sunday, I had a bit of depression when I woke up and remembered what had happened. I looked at my body and trembled as I thought of how I did not have much control over what happened to my body anymore. Oddly, though, I got turned on by that."

"Did Svetlana have her usual new slave breakfast with you?" I asked.

" Yes, I had breakfast with Svetlana. It was really strange. I was walked into her suite where there were several heavily armed men, three very handsome nude men, a nude woman who appeared to come from the orient and a nude blond woman who I recognized as Lena the German engineer who became a sex slave after she was in the lotteries with us.

"Svetlana was wearing only a black robe with a fur collar of some kind. She did not try to conceal that she had just had sex. Also unconcealed were numerous guns scattered around the room. It seemed like a scene out of some Grade B movie on the last days of the Third Reich.

"What did Svetlana say?" I asked.

"At first, just how happy the BLC was to have me, how beautiful I am and all sorts of other praise. She also mentioned that they were happy my nipples were pierced a few months ago so they would not lose time on selling my body while piercings healed. She added, though, since a lot of men would want me in the BDSM role for which I'm famous, they would add piercings to my clitoral hood and labia over time to accentuate the BDSM look. Some discrete tattoos are also to come.

"She also mentioned that there was a guy who was willing to pay 11 million Euros to the BLC for me to have a baby for him in a year or so. Svetlana said they expected to take the offer. So, I'm going to be a mother at least biologically. She also said that while they generally keep new slaves in the capital for their first week, I was going to the Caspian Resort, Monday, in a few hours now. They just let me out for some exercise at the pool before the drive south."

" Did Svetlana tell you anything else over breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes, she gave me a little lecture and demonstration on what she sees as the difference between most BDSM and sex slavery. I am not likely to ever forget this.

"She started by saying that I know a lot more about bondage than she does and that I look very beautiful in ropes and chains. She added that I could expect a lot of that in the future because customers with that taste would naturally gravitate to me.

"She said that true submission had nothing to do with bondage and only rarely had much to do with pain. She then got out a little electrical device that I recognized as being like one of the devices used on me during my initiation. She said that this one was turned up a lot higher than the one I had felt before but was still well below what would cause damage. She told me to come closer and spread my thighs so she could cause me immense pain in my most intimate location.

"Naturally, I was scared but recognized it was a test. I spread my legs trying not to cry. When she put the prod between my labia, I involuntarily let out a little scream and pulled my pussy away.

"Svetlana said that that would have been much easier for me if I had been tied up because I would have had no mental pain spreading my legs and no choice but to feel the pain fully. I agreed and hoped she would not do that again to me right away.

"Svetlana motioned to Lena and said that she should spread her thighs for the charge. Lena took a deep breath and did as she was told. Lena held her breath, let out a little yelp when the prod touched her and grit her teeth but held her legs open for what seemed like eternity to me. Lena was clearly relieved when Svetlana pulled the prod away but seemed to be happy as she took a series of quick breaths and slowly resumed breathing.

"Svetlana motioned to the Chinese woman she called Patty. She must have told Patty to spread her thighs to receive the shock as she had told Lena and me to spread ours. You would have thought Svetlana had asked Patty to fetch a cup of coffee from the expressionless look on Patty's face. When the charge was administered, Patty showed only the slightest grimace and held her pussy steady for what seemed like even longer than what Lena had taken.

Svetlana then said, "You are a bondage model who will learn to be a submissive sex slave. Lena and Patty are BDSM sex slaves. They have long been slaves. The ropes are in their heads. Their submission to the Bolrian Lottery Corporation is complete.

"Forgive me Laurel, but having heard rumors among the women about you being a big baby, I could not help asking whether all sex slaves learned to submit like Lena and Patty did. 'What about Laura F?' I asked. 'She would have pulled away and screamed like a banshee wouldn't she?"

"Svetlana said that I was completely wrong. She said that you certainly would not have pulled away if you'd been told to receive the prod, that you would have cried most piteously if not told to be quiet, but that you would have made less of a sound than Lena did if you had been instructed to be quiet. Svetlana added, 'Of course, Laurel would bitch about me to the next person she saw, fuck the next man she received using superhuman powers, and the next time Laurel had a chance to talk to me, she would subtly suggest that I am a monster and try to use her pain and suppressed screams as a chit against me.' Everyone in the room laughed. I guess they all know you.

"After the laughs, Svetlana added something to the effect, 'but I love Laurel, she's about the only person that has given me more than I demanded and one of the few people I've known in my whole life who genuinely gives a damn about anyone but themself.'

"I don't want to upset you and I don't know whether she was thinking about you, but it seemed after that speech that Svetlana started looking like she was thinking about something very troubling and, if I did not know Svetlana's reputation as the coldest bitch on earth, I'd have said she was near tears."

There was a short pause in my discussion with Freya as I reflected. I know that Svetlana is not that cold and I don't think her speech about me was designed to get back to me. My meeting with Freya was pure chance and Svetlana has plenty of ways to reach me if she wants to do so.

I was worried about Svetlana's sad look. If she was thinking about me, it could not bode well.

"Did Svetlana say anything after that?" I said resuming the conversation.

"First, she did something really bizarre. I don't know if she was showing off or punishing herself, but she handed the prod to Patty, opened her robe fully, displaying the length of her incredible body and spread her legs. Svetlana held her breath as Patty touched first Svetlana's left nipple, then her right, then her stomach and then held the prod between Svetlana's labia longer I think even than Patty had taken it.

"Svetlana looked like someone suffering immense pain stoically while that all went on but seemed like she was restored to herself after it ended. I think she's crazy.

"She then acted as though everything that had happened was the most normal behavior in the world and told me about the men who would have sex with me the rest of Sunday and about the ride to the resort today."

Again searching for news I could use, I asked, "You had sex last night with the guy you saw with Sofia. Did Walker say anything about Sofia or me?"

"Oh yes, although his face was not shown during the live sex scene, I recognized his older but strong body right away. After he had made love to me in a very considerate manner, I pointed out that that was not what I'd expected from him given what I had seen. I asked him if he and Sofia were trying to fuck each other to death.

"He said he had paid a lot for the privilege of having Sofia and that he'd known Sofia for about 20 years. He mentioned he is more than 20 years older than her. I know she is 40.

"He reported that they did not meet under the best of circumstances. He said he knew of her before he met her in Bolry by various names in Croatia and Serbia, including 'Butcher Babe of Vukovar' and 'Avenger of the Ravished.' Without any provocation from me or me even understanding what he was talking about, Walker indignantly denied that he had participated in rapes or other ethnic cleansing and insisted the Croats and the Albanians did everything they did.

"Walker also said that he believed the stories of Sofia using herself as bait by dressing up as a helpless Croatian woman and gunning down Serbian militia who tried to assault her, with guns she'd hid in her skirts. It was said she shot like Clint Eastwood in a Fistful of Dollars. He had known a few men who are thought to have died this way and spoke to a guy who said she had spared him to take a message back to the Serbs that women, old men and children were not fair game. Walker said he first met her during a prisoner exchange so he knew she took some prisoners.

"He also said that she'd somehow sneaked back into Bolry and assisted in a plot against the last dictator that resulted him in being shot down but if the subject ever came up, I should say Orsinov died of a heart attack. I don't see how the subject will ever come up.

"Walker also said I should be happy that Sofia did not become a sex slave because she is extremely protective of all the women who are sex slaves, that it is like they are the daughters she never had. He said he had a great deal of respect for her but that she is very fucked up and lonely. That's all he said about Sofia."

Taking a big breath and trying not to seem too inquisitive or self-centered, I asked if Walker had mentioned me.

"Yes, it fact he made a point of bringing up you and Crystal as he prepared to leave. He said something like that it very easy to be impressed with you two because you are so smart and do so many things outside of sex, but that if I knew what was good for me, I would stay away from you two as much as possible and definitely should not try to be like you. He said you were both in danger of getting killed in the local political disputes. He said that Crystal has a death wish and gets a charge even out of contemplating her own demise. He said that you have a twisted desire to accomplish things and save humanity. He said that with as much sarcasm as it sounds like. He told me that I would be fine if I just focused on eating sleeping, exercise and fucking. I said that that was fine with me. It is fine with me.

"I do hope you are not in any real trouble, Laurel, but now I have to dry off and get ready to go to the resort. I don't have to pack. I don't own anything anymore."

After Freya left, I went back to my room to find a message from Kurbetski that I have to be at the cabinet meeting tomorrow. I don't know what that means. I don't know from which side I might be stabbed. I am so frightened.

Tonight, I just sat in my room and wrote the stuff appearing here. Now, I might as well write what I think is going on. I've already written a lot of that in writing about my visit from Dupov last night. But just so it is clear for someone who might care after I am dead, I believe Fortmanov, Vadimovich, Renin, Babanin, Yimofeyvich, and Sazarbeyev and their various henchmen think they have support of the Bolrian Security Police, the Army and the Russians for a coup. I don't know what the Russians really want but Gorsuchin acts like they support a coup. Whether the Russians, the Security Police and the Army actually support a coup, I don't know.