Whole New Slave Game Ch. 14

Story Info
Justice, Impregnation threats and scheming to the End.
8.7k words
4.5
12.9k
10

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to Shygirlwhore for editing.

In the event you want to read the whole saga of the Sex Slave Lottery in the intended order, one must read Sex Slave Lottery Chapters 1 to 10, the Concluding Nonconsenual Postscript, the 150th Sex Slave Chapters 1 to 10, Alternative Version (Chapter 5 of the Alternative Ending is unnumbered and listed out of order) and then Whole New Slave Game Chapters 1-14.

Of course, any resemblance between any of the characters in these stories and any real person, living or dead, is purely a coincidence.

*****

Chapter 14 (Epilog 1 completed and Epilog 2) – Absolute Submission, Advocacy, More explosions and the Future

YET MORE GIRL TALK

Sunday August 28, I slept in a bit after the humiliation of the post-Lottery party and the rough use by Ursula and others the night before. After reading, a trip to the gym, legal work and a swim, I met with Helen Clark, Irina, Sofia, Crystal and Svetlana for lunch. Svetlana said that Ursula, Walker and Anderson are offering Pyotr big money to have Svetlana participate in the Lottery again and that Pyotr is amused. She explained further that Pyotr does not think that having Svetlana as a lottery participant again would reflect well on the regime but that Svetlana the Great carrying on like Catherine the Great with her young lovers was not helping things either. Also, Pyotr reportedly is not thrilled about the role model Aunt Svetlana sets for his children either.

"Kurbetski and Dvorzhinski say they think it is time to send me to the convent to play my violin. If the convent in question was more dedicated to sex than God that would be fine with them. They added that there was no need to embarrass the family through public humiliations. If I lost in the Lottery, they could just announce that Cultural Minister Svetlana Tolski had decided to retire to focus on her musical and religious interests without bothering to explain what they mean by 'my religion.'"

I asked, "They would not make you participate without your consent, would they?"

"No, they would not, but they may make me behave or leave the country. Lermanov makess a point that most of the country has traditional values whether we like it or not. He does not want me to participate in the Lottery. He says that letting me participate in the lottery even at a high level of risk leaves me to continue to embarrass local morals for months or years depending entirely on the Lottery Machine. He suggested I should marry someone my own age and cheat on him if I want, but with lovers outside Bolry. He suggested further that maybe I could move to Italy, develop a great interest in Italian art or Vivaldi and find some classic Italian gigolos."

"You have to hand it to Lermanov and the others for sexism and hypocrisy," Irina said. "It's just fine for them to screw around and live far better than their state salaries would allow but it is a scandal for you to do it."

"Yes, they are terrible," Svetlana said, "except for one thing."

She paused and then added, "Part of me wants to participate in the Lottery. I only stopped participating ten years ago to keep Dimitry's hands off me. After Dimitry's accident, Pyotr would not let me participate and had me work in the resort as a slave. He thought it would cure me of any desire to risk becoming a sex slave again. But Pyotr understands much less than he thinks. The four months in the Resort were the happiest months of my life. I was safe from bullets, safe from responsibility, safe from everything but occasionally boring sex, but boring sex is better than boring meetings, boring arguments, boring conspiracies or boring administrative work. Most importantly, when I was in the Resort I had an excuse to not have to be powerful and ambitious all the time. I was so damn driven, though, I did not make full use of my excuse, just as you three who are sex slaves have gotten yourself back into the power game even after you had an excuse to leave."

Svetlana was engaging in some revisionist history. I never really attained freedom from responsibility, I was asked to do legal work within days of my initiation as a sex slave. Also, Crystal and I got back into non-sex work at her suggestion. On the other hand, Irina wants to get away but cannot given her loss in the Lottery and who her father was.

"The Lottery is very corrupting." Svetlana continued. "It allows people to come close to tasting their fantasies. I had the taste but I was far from satiated. I have compensated with other fantasies and tastes. I will think about participating again because despite it all, deep within me is a submissive slut wanting to be taken in every safe way."

Sofia and Irina, still mad at Svetlana over how she had used them, seemed to relish the idea of Svetlana getting a taste of her own medicine. As always, I thought of how the changes would affect me. I could not see how Svetlana becoming a sex slave would help my position.

"Svetlana," I said, "You have unintentionally explained why you must never participate again. If you were to lose, you would not really be able to release all your responsibilities any more than Irina, Crystal or I have. The only difference is that you would be spending a lot more time in bed with partners you did not chose and would be attending the Board meeting in the nude like Irina and me. You'd be better off taking Lermanov's suggestion of Italy or just going on as you have and being much quieter about it." I was hoping she'd take the later road.

Hearing Lermanov mentioned again, Crystal interjected somewhat irrelevantly that Lermanov was only doing what he thinks best for the state and works 70 hours a week. "If he enjoys old cars and a few younger women on the side, he is still taking much less and working much more than most world leaders." Clearly, Crystal had forgiven Lermanov, who she loves when she does not hate him.

Svetlana came back to the point. "But Lermanov's choices don't excite me. They don't satisfy the horrible need that I know I should not have but can't get out of my soul."

Crystal piped in, "If it is abject degradation and pain you want, you could marry Walker. He'd take you to Texas, give you all the sex and abuse you could ever want, and have you be a plaything for his enterprise of several hundred employees. He'd certainly share you with his brutal friends. It would be the next best thing to having lost as a chattel slave back when we took that risk, only Dimitry would not be around and I think Walker could be counted on not to do physical damage."

"No, she can't marry Walker," Helen Clark spoke up. She did not offer any further explanation.

GENGHIS KHAN

I earned the corporation $40,000 that Sunday night. It was an unusual job.

Slaves always get instructions as to new customers so that we can dress and act properly. Sometimes the instructions are simple with little more than the customer's first name and a statement such as "just wants to have a good time" or "loves anal." The instructions I received after lunch for Sunday night were very detailed. It was apparent Svetlana wrote them as the instructions practically oozed her form of sadistic humor.

The note stated, "Mr. Uffa Khan (not his original name) is an extremely wealthy magnate of a major Eurasian conglomerate that began by selling camel wool but has branched out to deal in electronics, drugs (some say, including heroin) and international commodities trading. Although his mother was Russian, Khan is one of the millions of men who have inherited genetic material from the Mongolian conqueror Genghis Khan. He is very proud of this fact and wishes to follow the original Khan by creating as many progeny as possible.

"His executive assistant, who, with Khan's body guard, will be present with Mr. Khan tonight, has made clear that you must act as the 'totally passive earth into which Khan's seed is planted.' Khan already has a dozen or so children by his Eurasian concubines who are not allowed to speak during sex but may speak sometimes with permission. Two of these concubines from the Altaic Mountain region will also be present tonight.

"This will be hard on you but you are to say absolutely nothing. You are not to look him in the eye. You are there to act like a woman being bred. You will, when requested, fellate his penis to make it hard but all of his sperm is to go into your vagina in the manner most likely to cause impregnation in a woman who is not using contraceptives. You are to have an orgasm, if possible, as the Khan believes that that increases the chance of conception.

"We have set up a caravan tent on a grassy area outside the Lottery Building. The floor is covered in nomad carpets but otherwise contains only a heavy chest on wooden legs, and a very firm large stuffed pillow. You will be taken to the tent at 6:30 completely nude without any jewelry. After entering the tent, you will kneel facing the entrance between the door and the chest. You are to maintain a position with your breasts thrown out, your arms behind your back, your head bowed down, your eyes facing the ground and your knees far enough apart to allow access to the area between your thighs.

"Mr. Khan, his wives and the two men should arrive in the tent about 7:00. Thereafter, you are to do exactly what you are told. That will mainly consist of placing your buttocks on the pillow so as to raise your pelvis well above the carpet and lying face up on the floor holding on to the chest with your arms above your head by the front legs of the chest. You will spread your legs enough to allow complete access to your sex.

"You will be inseminated repeatedly and perhaps only get off the floor to kneel before Khan's penis to prepare him for more sex.

"After Mr. Khan is done with you, he will leave the tent with the two women. The assistant and bodyguard will enjoy your body. They will probably be quick about it. The whole event should be done by 2:00 in the morning. The five of them have to catch an airplane at 10:00 am.

"I would probably not tell most women this client's fantasy, but you might actually enjoy it. You are the former queen of a small Eurasian state whose husband was killed in battle against the Khan. You have been told that if you do not comply with all of the Khan's wishes, your two children will be drowned and you will be straggled. If you produce a child for Khan, you will continue to produce children for the Khan, your male children, including the one by the King, will be trained as warriors and your daughter by the King will become a concubine of one of Khan's sons.

"Mr. Khan knows of your importance in New York and Bolry. He specifically requested you. We would have selected you for this assignment even if he had not requested you, because of your practiced ability to tolerate and even enjoy submission. The assignment should involve little physical pain because the Khan in not interested in causing pain (except the pain of childbirth). He insists on complete submission without bondage or punishment. As a perfect slave, you require neither to submit perfectly.

"It is extremely important that we please this customer because he is paying a premium and is considering opening production operations in Bolry.

"I will give you the comfort of knowing that the IUD in you is reliable and Mr. Khan and the other men and everyone with whom they have had sexual contact for the last six months have been thoroughly tested for STDs.

"Have fun."

I could almost see the joy in Svetlana's face as she drafted that note. The Lottery Corporation gets more money for me than usual along with business prospects for the future. I am humiliated and spend a night on the floor of a tent trying to see how much semen I can collect from a stranger. What an assignment!

The evening closely followed the instructions. Nude, trembling in fear generated by the Khan fantasy and my imagination, I awaited Khan and his retinue. I felt them enter the tent but only saw shoes as hands roughly grabbed my breasts and penetrated my vagina. I was wet, of course. I heard laughs and comments I did not understand.

I was ordered in Russian to assume the position to receive the Khan's seed. As I lay back on the floor with the pillow under my ass, I closed my eyes to avoid seeing anyone before my head and shoulders were on the carpet and my genitals were a half-foot or more from the floor. I was told that I should keep my eyes open but to look at the ceiling of the tent.

The Khan entered me without hesitation or ceremony. Contrary to my expectations, he was not quick to reach a climax. He reached down to run his fingers over my lower lips and squeeze against my clitoris as he thrust methodically into my vagina. The penetration was exquisite. He was hitting my cervix while rubbing my G-spot. Avoiding his face, I could still see he was a strong and well-built man. His motion, combined with me moving my hips only slightly and using my inner muscles, soon resulted in my first orgasm. I allowed myself only a little gasp and heavy breathing as I came.

I thought of what the queen would have felt. I decided it would be presumptuous to assume that she did not enjoy the sex whatever her initial horror at the situation had been. Of course, she would have had to be more twisted than me to enjoy the experience of being bred in the actual circumstances of the fantasy. On the other hand, she probably would not let the experience drive her to despair and suicide. If all the women taken by Genghis Khan decided afterward that life was not worth living, there would not be a couple millions of Khan's descendants around today.

Khan kept up his pace. He began squeezing my breasts and saying things in a language I did not understand. I continued to receive his thrusts but worked to open myself up to him even more fully. I was submitting more completely in my mind and body, concentrating intensely on doing exactly what was wished and feeling every bit of what was being done to me.

Finally, with a massive grunt, he shouted something and held his cock so far in me that I felt as though he was spraying his sperm directly onto my fertile eggs although that was impossible. I was crushed but somehow had another orgasm seconds after he filled me.

After Khan withdrew, I was told in Russian to just lie there staring at the ceiling with my pelvis higher than my head. I was not to spill a single drop of the seed. The five people present spoke amiably to each other as though they had just finished a billiard game. One of the men who I later learned was Khan's executive assistant, told me that I was performing far better than anyone had imagined possible, that one of the women watching had passed out from the spectacle and that the other women present was an excellent photographer and was making a movie. They would send me a copy of the film to add to my collection. It was a blessing that my enforced silence kept me from having to respond to that.

Gravity did take some of the seed down my thighs as I was told to kneel before Khan's penis and work him to another erection. The first two times I received this order it was pretty easy to make him ready for another act of coitus. His uncircumcised cock was well above average length and width and his testes were about the size of walnuts. If he inherited his genitals from Genghis Khan, the Great Khan was quite a man in a number of ways.

Between the implantations, I had too much time to lie on the rug and think. I will not record most of my idle thoughts and fears. I will record that I wondered greatly how I could enjoy submitting as I had. How strange is that? Maybe not that strange. Until childbirth became fairly safe, humanity survived because women were supposed to submit to an activity that had an appreciable chance of killing them. I am descended from generations of mammals who submitted. Modern conditions have not had time to eliminate the instincts and cultural influences that fostered that submission. Do I wish they were eliminated?

I thought of Mr. Khan's sexual tastes. Was this the essence of toxic masculinity or just the nature of masculinity? Mr. Khan could argue that in a Darwinian sense he was the normal one and all the guys who want blowjobs, anal sex or to come on a woman's back or chest are the perverts. He does not want to kill women or cause them unnecessary pain. He does want to fill every portion of the universe with himself and probably wants to control the heavens and the earth.

If Mr. Khan is the essence of masculinity, though, masculinity has to change. Three billion men on earth fighting to be Genghis Khan will not lead to them all having millions of descendants. It is more likely to lead to the end of all progenies.

After I was seeded three times, there was a longer break. Juice, figs and dumplings filled with mutton were brought into the tent. Mr. Khan was somewhat nicer than my instructions had led me to expect. The Khan told me in good English that I was very beautiful and would make a fine mother of his sons. He said I could rise and join in the meal and could even look at everyone if I wished.

There was nothing wrong with him. He seemed to be a fine healthy man, maybe 45 years old, about six feet, and strong. He looked more Russian than Asian to me although it was clear that he also had Central Asian heritage.

Mr. Khan's retinue also looked normal. His wives did not look like centerfolds but they looked like healthy women who were not miserable. They were probably happier than many of their sisters. The bodyguard looked like a bodyguard. His executive assistant looked like an English adjunct professor at a college although he was dressed more like a sheikh.

As I had not been given permission to speak, I kept my mouth shut except to sip juice and eat until I was told to use my mouth to prepare Khan to enter me again. After my fourth seeding, Khan and the women left. The bodyguard put his semen with Khan's and ran out to resume his duties. The executive assistant put on a condom and penetrated me anally before saying in Oxford English that he was not as obsessed with submission and reproduction as his boss and hoped someday to be able to have sex with me under more normal circumstances.

I got to bed by 2:00 am.

WRAPPING UP BUT GOING ON

Monday, I got to the Security Police headquarters as early as I could. I was dressed for business and not in a mood for sass.

Daria met me at the door. "To what do we owe this pleasure? I don't think we have you reserved for another couple weeks."

Oh great, I will be gang banged by the Security Police yet again, I thought before saying, "I need to speak with Rosalina Krasinov and Toma,"

"I believe Rosalina Krasinov is steaming open mail on the second floor. Toma is cleaning out her desk, also on the second floor," Daria answered.

That was convenient. I spoke to them and was able to confirm that Studlovity was up to the task of being a male sex slave at least with female customers. Both ladies gave him the very highest marks. I was pretty sure he'd pass but I knew that Svetlana would not accept my word without confirmation. "Men are such frail incompetent things," she says, "So many of them just can't do the job no matter how pretty they look."

On the way out, I spoke to Daria about Anfisa. As I hoped, he agreed that it would be a terrible waste to kill her and agreed to work on Dvorzhinski and others to spare her if her only crime was embezzlement. His motives are as impure as can be, but Daria probably saved the lives of Svetlana, Sofia, Irina and who knows how many other women that the less lecherous bastards in Bolry would have killed.

I spoke to Studlovity's roommate and the person to whom he gave the computer. The person who worked on the computer was dead, reportedly among the BLC employees that Svetlana had purged in the process of crushing the coup attempt.