Whore 94 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't go out with this all over me," he said, holding his sodden fingers up to my face. I knew what he wanted. I had seen the girls at 'The Scrava' do it. He wanted me to clean his hands. With my mouth. The only orifice thus far unscathed.

My disgrace was complete as I licked and sucked at his outstretched fingers. He lowered his arm down to his waist, forcing me to bend over, and ultimately kneel in order to be able to perform the duty. The tears streamed down my cheeks as I took his thumb into my mouth and tasted my own shit. I bucked slightly, wanting to resist, but he gripped my chin with his forefinger and rubbed his thumb along my teeth, up my gums, across my tongue, and around the inside of my cheeks. I knelt at his feet like that for an eternity, adoring his thumb, staring sightlessly into his trousers, defeated. His semen was still warm inside me, dribbling unavoidably down my inner-thighs, my buttocks livid from the spanking.

"You did well, Elizabeth," he said as he finally withdrew his thumb. "I'm proud of you. Now don't forget, lunch at 'The Scrava' today. And we’ll get that promotion sorted out some time before lunch."

I blinked up at him through my tears.

"Well? Aren't you going to curtsey?" He growled.

What could I do? What could I do? Well what?

I stood up clumsily on my heels. I sniffed wretchedly. Then I curtsied. A small, polite curtsey.

"Again." He demanded.

I had never curtsied for anyone in my life! What was I doing? Why didn't I refuse? I curtsied again, submissively, obediently. It may have been the first time, but it would by no means be the last. Soon I would spend most of my days curtseying before just about anyone. I would curtsey to men. I would curtsey to women. I would curtsey to children. I would curtsey to whores. I would even end up curtseying to... No - I don't want to even think about that. Not yet.

"You're going to make an excellent -” - he paused as if searching for the right word - "Senior PA".

The metallic lift doors began to scrape open. Why hadn't they opened before? I arranged my skirt hastily, wiped my chin on my sleeve where I had dribbled, rubbed the tears out of my eyes. He looked beyond me expressionlessly as I tried to catch his eyes.

"Thank you Sir," I heard myself saying. I didn't know what else to say! I just felt obliged to say something. But why had I said that!? I should have been appalled with myself. And with him! But he had defeated me, made me feel worthless. I was nothing.

I muttered a nervous "Bye Sir" and clip-clopped from the lift. He didn't respond. He didn't even look at me.

The doors shut him from my view, and the lift accelerated upwards.

More soon

Thanks to all who rated/commented on Ch.01 - much appreciated

12