Whore 94 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I truly felt like a whore now.

I was numbered and clamped.

I was dancing obediently.

“What a delightful whore you are” Mr. Khani said, smiling. “A positively delightful new whore.”

No I wasn’t! I was just a dancer. He must know, surely? He had picked me out to dance for him, hadn’t he? Hadn’t he?

I didn’t speak, just kept gyrating before him, swaying my shoulders, displaying my clamped nipples to him.

He pointed at the floor at his feet again.

Was he going to remove the clamps so soon?

That would have been a welcome relief. But as I sank to my knees before him, he unzipped his fly, fumbled briefly with the bulge in his trousers, and promptly pulled out his erect penis.

Oh God. I looked at his shoes and trembled. He really thought I was his new whore! Should I tell him his mistake? Explain the mix-up. There had to have been a mix-up.

“Well, my delightful new whore,” he said, pointing his erect penis at my face, “it is time to pay your respects to your new employer.”

I gawped at it, shocked. This couldn’t be happening, could it? I was senior PA to the CTO at Bowyer and Lake Technology Enterprises. Not a whore! He didn’t employ me, did he? In what version of reality was his penis my new employer?

“Your new paymaster,” he insisted, waving his cock at my lips.

I didn’t know what to think. What should I do? Obey, or resist?

I must have known it would come to this. I was down on my knees, nipples hard and clamped, whore-knickers riding up the crack of my arse, Whore94 marked on my butt. Was I really anything other than a cheap whore? I deserved this, didn’t I?

Did they really have the power to ‘disappear’ me if I didn’t behave? Did I want to risk finding out?

Play safe. Be a whore. For now, at least. See what happens. Find out what I should have done later. Just get on with it. Be a good whore. Try to enjoy it. It’s only for a few hours.

I slowly took his penis into my mouth, not daring to look up at him.

“Whore94,” he said as I tasted him.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I came from a good family. I had attended a good school. I had a respectable job. Still did, didn’t I? So what was I doing making a whore of myself? I was worth more than that, wasn’t I?

Another whore suddenly appeared on her knees next to me. She started lapping at Mr. Khani’s testicles and running her tongue along the shaft of his penis. Our tongues met when I released his penis and mimicked her darting tongue movements across his sexual organs.

“Good girls,” he congratulated us, his penis stiffening further.

We lapped at him hungrily. Maybe he really was the son of a powerful man. The way the other whore was busying herself licking his testicles seemed to suggest he was someone important. She seemed especially keen to pleasure him, to worship him. I tried to match her frenzied attentions. As I buried my tongue into his sack I tried to imagine my life depended on how well I performed for him. Maybe it did? If I failed he could make me disappear, couldn’t he?

I was his whore. He had clamped my whore-nipples and now my whore-tongue was worshipping the whore-master. What a privilege: To be Mr. Khani’s whore. To be his slut. I had to make myself believe it. Just for a few hours.

He pushed his penis back into my mouth. I opened wide and tilted my head back, offering him my throat. My whole body tingled with the whore-girl fantasy playing out in my mind. I had fantasized about this before, hadn’t I? I must give myself to him, it was my duty. I was his whore.

He grabbed a clump of my hair and used it as leverage to thrust his penis repeatedly down my throat. I made myself as limp as I could for him, letting him fuck my face like a rag-doll. His penis was rock hard, throbbing.

I knew he was about to explode. He withdrew his penis; I feigned reluctance to let it go. He lined up his cock with my open mouth. This was it: It was to be my turn to be a cum-drinking whore. The other girl’s face appeared next to mine, mouth equally agape, and together we waited for him to shoot us full of whore-feed. We waggled our tongues expectantly.

We were eager little cum-whores, waiting to be fed.

He exploded all over our faces. The whore-master’s semen was warm on my tongue. I smacked my lips together, tasting him. I must swallow, I told myself. I must swallow the whore-master’s seed.

Suddenly the other whore had her tongue in my mouth and we were sharing his semen – correction – we were fighting for it – she was trying to steal it from the inside of my cheeks.

After I had won that battle, we fought for the last drops from the end of his dripping penis.

With that supply exhausted, I scraped my fingers down my cheeks, scooping his semen into my mouth, sucking my fingers, waggling my tongue.

Oh God. Why did I do all that?

Was it some deep-seated whore-girl fantasy made real? Or was it just my way of blocking out the reality of being used like a cheap slut?

We stood and curtsied in unison, our faces still glistening with traces of Mr. Khani’s seed. My nipples still burned from the clamps. I was a slut-whore, wasn’t I? I felt ashamed suddenly. I had just competed with a whore for Mr. Khani’s semen. I wore his special necklace. Was I his special whore? Not really a whore, but a whore all the same?

The other whore turned and began to trot away, her hips swaying, bottom wriggling.

It was then that I saw her number for the first time: She was Whore01. Maybe she was his special whore too?

I wasn’t sure if I should follow Whore01 or stay with my whore-master. No - not my whore-master, but Mr. Khani junior. Just a boy. How can a boy be a whore-master?

Was I dismissed? Or should I dance some more?

I curtsied for him again, stalling, hoping to get an order so that I could be in no doubt about what I should do.

“Are you still here?” he said, shooing me away.

I turned obediently and wriggled my buttocks away from him, making way back to the curtained area where I had been numbered.

I saw the CEO watching me from across the bar. He was smiling, the bastard. He had turned me into this.

He had turned me into this whore.

This slut.

More soon... Thanks for all comments/votes on previous chapters.

12