Whore Division Ch. 05

Story Info
Erica ends probation and goes to France on a mission.
9.5k words
4.72
36.5k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers

"How on earth did you break your bed, sis? It looks like a warzone in there!" exclaimed Alana. "I knew you've been seeing someone!"

"Honestly, I haven't! It was just old and poorly put together, it was bound to happen," insisted Erica as she sipped at her cup of black coffee at her kitchen table.

In her mind Erica had a flashback to her orgasmically charged use of Kenzie's Vibranator 2000 Turbo over the past several nights. Kenzie had been right; the fifth gear had added such an extra kick of horsepower to the sex toy that it had shattered Erica's bed from the vibrations and at one point she thought it would almost bring the bedroom walls down on her too.

"The bed's two months old, you bought it from IKEA and I helped you put it together," retorted Alana dryly.

"Oh stop being an older sister and ruining my deflections with your truthy facts!" complained Erica. "Really, there was no guy, I swear. I have no time for guys with all my work, you know."

"Really?" said Alana with raised eyebrows. "Your super important job at the bank, huh? Or is that you just have your eyes on a guy at work?"

Erica blushed furiously, thinking of Michael and their ongoing office tryst.

"You should quit that job, Erica," said Alana. "You work all the time, I never see you, and you have no time to go have fun. You know, go out and see some real guys!"

"I see more guys than you think at work," murmured Erica into her coffee.

Alana shot her younger sister a mocking look. "I mean guys to take on actual dates, not random flings at work, Erica."

Erica couldn't help but smile to herself, but tried to hide it behind her coffee cup. Alana was a sweet older sister, and they always got on like a house on fire, but she was a bit of a bore. She worked at some godforsaken bland corporate job for a company that made Styrofoam packaging. Alana had no idea that her younger sister Erica did not in fact work for a bank, but actually served in the elite black ops Whore Division, a covert unit of the Sexual Intelligence Agency.

Erica was always the risk-taking adventurous one. Alana was the sure and steady achiever. Erica was sure if Alana found out what Erica really did, serving her country by sucking and fucking in the line of duty, her older sister would have a panic attack.

Alana, like her younger sister Erica, was stunningly attractive. At just nineteen, Erica had the charming flirtatiousness of youth, wrapped in a tanned lithe body with long legs, a tiny waist, small but perky breasts, long brown hair and stunning pale eyes. Alana, at twenty five years old, had grace and sophistication, coupled with killer hot looks; tall; elegant; fairer skinned than her younger sister; a slender figure; a bigger bust; dark hair in a sexy shoulder-length bob; rouged pursed lips; and keen green eyes.

The two sisters were sitting around Erica's kitchen table. Alana had the morning off and so had dropped in to share coffee and gossip with her little sister before Erica had to head in to work.

"You don't need to worry about me so much, Alana, I can take care of myself," said Erica with a laugh.

"We'll see," shrugged Alana. "Either way I'm going to have my eye on you, sis. And I still want to know how you broke that bed!"

"Let's save that for another time, shall we? I'm late for work, I got to get going!" replied Erica as she shot down her coffee and grabbed her hand bag to leave. "We'll catch up again soon, ok? You can tell me all about how the Styrofoam business is doing!"

"You're going to work in that?" Alana asked, raising her eyebrows at Erica's outfit.

Erica hardly looked like she was dressed for a corporate job. She was going thoroughly casual with her clothes; sporting a pair of tight black mini shorts; a black and white striped halter top; and thigh-high black and white striped stockings that matched her top. Her luscious tanned thighs were thoroughly revealed and highlighted between where her tiny shorts ended and where her stockings began. Her dark brown hair was down, spilling across her naked shoulders and brushing the display of cleavage at her small but perky chest. Her pale eyes were sporting dark eyeliner and a dusky eye shadow.

"Casual Friday," shrugged Erica, thanking her quick thinking for a suitable excuse.

"Cheeky brat," laughed Alana as she waved her sister off.

**

It had been a long week for Erica since she had been put on probation by Director Booker. Her newly acquired agent status hung in limbo while she was assigned to the "suck rounds", busily being called to and fro across Division to provide oral relief for any personnel that needed some sexual relaxation.

The sultry brunette had lost count of the number of people she had gone down on since the week began. After the first day alone Erica had been drenched in so much cum that the snug black tank top she had been wearing that day was permanently ruined, and her knees had grown sore from all the kneeling she had been doing in nothing more than a denim mini skirt. She corrected that for the rest of the week by wearing jeans and casual tops she would inevitably dispose of at the end of a long, cum-soaked day.

Difficult as it was giving blowjobs all week, Erica was a trained professional, and she knew how to put in the long grind of hours on her knees and sucking cock. After all she was one of the best fellatio experts Division had seen in years. The hardest part was Director Booker's insistence that Erica not be allowed to fuck until her probation was served. This was intended as a reminder to not screw up as she had done on her last mission. Erica thought she would manage ok, especially with Kenzie's specially rigged Vibranator 2000 Turbo toy she had borrowed, but by the end of the week she was already going nuts with craving a good, proper fuck.

Spending so much time with lovely, solid dick in her mouth had her wet and soaking between her thighs with desire virtually all the time. Yet there was little she could do to redress the situation at work until probation was over, especially as she was so busy running around giving head to people, she had no time to take care of herself.

Today was Erica's last day on the suck rounds however, and she had been doing such a good job that the Director had already recommended she be taken off probation and put back on agent status that very morning. However, that was after Director Booker had pushed her head down into his lap as he sat at his desk and briefed several teams of agents on their assignments for the day.

Once she blew him and struggled to choke down his rather substantial load of cum, he only then informed her that she had one more suck round to make before she was off probation.

That meant no more diving to her knees anytime a Division staffer snapped his fingers, or rushing from office to office giving wet, sloppy blowjobs as people kept paging her for sexual relief.

Most of all it meant she could finally fuck and release all of the stress and tension she'd built up over the week on probation.

Giddy at the prospect of finally getting laid again, Erica was almost skipping to the last blowjob call of her suck rounds. She would get it over and done with as fast as possible, thought Erica, and then go find Michael and shag him right then and there wherever he was. She didn't care if other people were around or even if he was coaching a class. She was so freaking horny that nothing was going to stand between her and a long, hard fucking.

Her last blowjob call should be a piece of cake, thought Erica. She was going down to sub level nine, deep in Division's vast underground basement complex, where a nerdy tech guy known only as Overwatch operated Division's global surveillance system. In the few encounters Erica had with Overwatch before, she had always caught the man leering and ogling her with barely concealed lust.

Erica had always found him just plain creepy, but she could empathise with the poor man in a way. Overwatch was almost always stuck down in the sub-levels, and tended to work alone. He didn't get to socialise or flirt with Division's many attractive agents, and on his rare visits to the surface he just wasn't sociable or charming enough to win favour from any of them. Even trainees doing the suck rounds didn't go and take care of his needs because they were restricted from accessing the sub-levels.

Clearly, Erica being sent down here was a mercy mission by Director Booker to keep Overwatch's morale up, she guessed. Or maybe Overwatch had put in a special request for her with the Director.

Either way, Erica was sure she could handle the nerdy man with ease. She checked herself again in the elevator mirror and practiced her winning smile and sultry pout.

Satisfied she looked smoking hot and irresistible, Erica stepped out of the elevator and alighted on the ninth sub level to find and give head to the Overwatch.

After winding her way through the eerily empty labyrinth of dimly lit steel corridors, she found herself outside the Overwatch room. Just as she was about to enter, the door came sliding open and Lucille rushed out, bumping head long into Erica.

"Lucille! What on earth? What are you doing down here?" exclaimed Erica in shock.

The trim, blonde Lucille, a fellow agent of Erica's, shot a look of disgust back at her. Lucille had never liked Erica ever since she had joined Division, and the relationship had not improved after their recent mission disaster together. To Erica's chagrin, Lucille was dressed impeccably in a sexy pin-stripe blazer and skirt, complete with hold-up stockings showing off a hint of creamy white thigh. Next to her, Erica felt decidedly under-dressed and under-styled.

"None of your damned business," shot Lucille coldly. "Besides, I could ask you the same thing. What are you doing down here? I thought you were on probation?"

"I'm on my last call," replied Erica. "I need to service the Overwatch."

"Better you than me," muttered Lucille. "Now get out of my way, I have work to do."

Erica stepped aside and let Lucille storm off.

That was odd, thought Erica as she stepped into the Overwatch room. What on earth was she doing down here?

The Overwatch Command post was a very peculiar room. It was dark, metal and circular with a very large rotating chair right smack in the middle of the room. Surrounding the chair were a ring of computer stations and an array of monitors all stacked panoramically around it. The monitor screens showed dozens and dozens of live camera feeds from all across Division and around the world.

Sitting in the lone chair was the man known as Overwatch. Overwatch was a somewhat overweight and unkempt man with dorky clothes, poorly fashioned hair and nerdy glasses. He was completely unattractive, though at least not physically repulsive. Erica didn't know exactly what he did down here all day long, but it seemed to be about monitoring all of Division's activities.

Erica walked in, entranced by the countless video footage of goings on across Division. She could see briefings and training classes, missions in progress being surveilled, even Director Booker working in his office. Many of the videos captured much of the sexual activity that went on daily at Division or in the field, from trainee blowjob races to agents sleeping with high level clients.

She noticed Overwatch had a couple of big monitors on in front of him. One was displaying Erica herself from a day earlier in the week wearing a crop top tied off at the midriff and exposing her smooth tanned skin. In the video she was on her knees, her back arched, as she sucked cock, slurping back and forth as her shimmering brown hair bobbed with her head.

The other monitor showed Director Booker giving a briefing, while the petite brunette trainee Cara was busy energetically giving him head. Erica recognised Michael as one of the agents in the room with them, but the rest were unfamiliar to her.

Moving over to Overwatch in his chair, Erica noticed with a frown that the chubby nerd had his cock out and was slowly wanking as he watched the video of Erica giving a blowjob. His eyes were glazed over with lust and he groaned as he watched the Erica in the video start to deep throat the cock she was sucking.

"Ahem," coughed Erica. "Mr. Overwatch, I'm here for your, um, oral servicing."

Overwatch glanced over his shoulder and grunted an acknowledgement, but continued wanking to the video in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Erica asked, unable to keep out the trace of disgust in her voice.

"Huh? Oh this. I've been waiting for you, cupcakes. You have no idea how long I've been craving those saucy lips of yours around my cock," wheezed Overwatch, not bothering to look up from the video of Erica. "I've been preparing. You're one of my favourites to watch, you know."

"Gee, thanks," muttered Erica. "Let's just get this over with."

"Sure thing, just kneel down between my legs here and we'll get started in a minute," said Overwatch distractedly. "You get your tits creamed in this video, I want to see that again first."

"Fine. What was Lucille doing here?" Erica blurted out, her curiosity getting the better of her as she moved around in front of Overwatch and got onto her knees between his outstretched legs.

"What? Oh, she wanted to look at recordings. Mostly Director briefings I think. She's being doing it for months now," replied Overwatch, still steadily wanking.

"Did she say why?" asked Erica, growing suspicious.

Overwatch shrugged. "Some kind of research for her agent work or something I think. I don't care. She showed me her tits and I gave her access. Oh fuck, there goes the load all over your chest!"

Erica pouted. It seemed awfully unusual to her. Something was definitely up with Lucille, and she intended to find out what it was.

However, right then, Overwatch had other ideas.

"Ohhhh, I've wanted to see you pout like that before I stuffed my cock in you for so long!" huffed Overwatch. "Open wide and take my cock, Erica!"

Erica barely had time to get her lips parted when her pale eyes went wide as Overwatch speared his length into her warm, moist mouth.

"Aaaaah!" groaned Overwatch with relief. "It's been too long since I've got a blowjob!"

Erica looked up at him and gave a swirl around the head with her tongue, tasting its musky flavour and feeling its heat as she slowly sucked on the end like a lolly pop.

"Division has not been taking care of me enough," muttered Overwatch as he stroked Erica's long brown hair as her head began bobbing in his lap. "They're lucky I haven't spilled their secrets with everything I know about this place. At least getting the Director to send you down here is a start!"

Erica reached up and fondled Overwatch's heavy balls with one hand as he spoke, using her other to grasp the hot base of his shaft and steadily wank it into her mouth. Her lips had clamped down around the cock head and she let her spit start drenching the dick as she fed it back and forth in her hungry maw.

"Uhhhh uhhh! All that time watching you in those tiny shorts and mini skirts showing off those long tanned legs. Imagining how they'd feel if you straddled me," moaned Overwatch, his hands tightening to seize Erica's head in his grip.

Erica moaned around Overwatch's fat cock and sucked deeper, feeling him put pressure on the back of her head and push her down further. Good, she thought, he must be getting eager. The sooner she got this done the sooner she could go and fuck Michael. She was getting wetter and hornier by the second. Overwatch's dirty talk, as perturbed as she was at hearing how much he had been watching and lusting after her, was only turning her on more.

"Ah fuck yes, Erica," grunted Overwatch, jerking his hips up into Erica's face as she started to suck more rapidly with quicker, longer strokes. "Seeing you in training in those slutty dresses, bent over a table and fucked, hearing you scream as you shook from the pounding... Just watching those video feeds used to be enough for me."

Erica felt her eyes watering as Overwatch gagged her roughly on his fat cock, feeling it thrust between her lips and hammer home straight down her throat. She braced her hands on his thighs and tried to ignore her own surging heat and desire spreading between her legs. She so badly needed to fuck, but she would be damned if she was going to ride Overwatch after an entire week of waiting. She slid a hand down between her legs and strokes herself through her shorts as best she could while Overwatch kept her head busy on his throbbing dick.

"But seeing you -- ah! Seeing you on your knees all this week. Uh uh uhh! Sucking cock after cock of Division personnel! Cum splashed on your face and chest and clothes and tongue and hair, over and over again. And none of it mine! That was too fucking much," yelled Overwatch, fast approaching climax in Erica's amazing mouth.

Erica thought she was going to pass out from her need to fuck. Her craving for cock between her legs had hit critical levels. But she had to hold out, she just had to! She wanted Michael inside her tight, aching pussy, not Overwatch!

"If I couldn't have your sister, then I had to have you! Aaarggh! Yes, here it comes!" Gasped Overwatch in the peak of his passion.

Sister? Erica thought with confusion. Why was he talking about her sister? How did he even know she had a sister?

Erica couldn't even half process the thoughts racing through her mind, still wracked with sexual hunger and fighting the urge to mount Overwatch and ride him to sweet oblivion.

Before she could sort out her thoughts, Overwatch whipped Erica's head off his cock and urgently reached down to wank himself off over her as she gasped for air.

It only took a few strokes, and Erica professionally opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and thrust out her chest as Overwatch began unloading streaming bursts of cum onto her. The first couple of volleys hit her smack in the face and nose, the next glancing over her tongue and landing mostly on her shoulder. The rest splattered her chest and striped black and white halter top with smaller doses of the hot white seed.

As Erica rose and began to clean herself off with tissues from her handbag, Overwatch groaned with obvious self-satisfaction.

"I'm going to be watching the video of this for months," wheezed Overwatch as he struggled to regain his breath.

Erica frowned at that but put it out of her mind and hurried out of the room and back to the elevator. She felt like she was on fire between her legs and she needed it put out right away. Hanging around too long with Overwatch was a recipe for disaster. All her questions and curiosities of the morning so far; about Lucille spying on the Director; Overwatch mentioning her sister; were quickly forgotten. The only thing that mattered to Erica right now was fucking Michael. She just needed to get to him in time.

**

Erica was riding the elevator back up to the surface levels of Division. She checked herself in the elevator's wall to wall mirrors, making sure the cum shots from Overwatch were all cleaned up while she reapplied her lip gloss and straightened her long dark hair.

The slick heat between her legs was like a molten furnace now, and she couldn't help but let her hand drift to her nether region and gently rub herself through her ass-hugging shorts. Erica needed to find Michael right away. She didn't think she could last much longer. The only thing keeping her from ripping off her shorts and rubbing herself off right then and there in the elevator was the craving of having a thick, proper cock buried deep inside her. After waiting all week, her libido was in overdrive.

Erica was heading up to the 15th level where she was hoping to find Michael instructing a class of trainees. However she was so lost in her lustful thoughts that she barely even noticed when the elevator opened on the 2nd floor and a young trainee man stepped in to join her.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers