Whore Division Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers

The man reached around and with surprisingly deft fingers, unbuttoned and unzipped Erica's jeans, before pulling them down her legs and revealing her white thong. This too was yanked down to join the jeans, piled up around Erica's knees. Satisfied with his newfound access to the young tanned brunette, the man shuffled Erica over next to the table, and continued to stand behind her, gripping her waist.

"My name is Philippe," growled the man into Erica's ear, "you will sex for me, American slut."

With the introduction over, Philippe was apparently satisfied that they had gotten to know each other well enough, and proceeded to bend Erica over the table until her perky tanned little ass was sticking up in the air and her luscious pussy presenting itself to him.

Philippe shuffled closer behind Erica, grabbed his spit-soaked cock and pushed it inside Erica's moistening pussy. Erica gasped as she felt it slide in, splitting her pussy walls with a sharp pain before it began to ease into a dull ache as Philippe seized her waits and began thrusting.

Philippe's thrusts were neither particularly deep or skilful, and instead constituted a kind of brisk humping as he growled, groaned and gasped from behind Erica.

Erica braced herself as best she could against the table and simply tried to ride the rapid humping out. Philippe's cock was simply pecking away inside her pussy, awkwardly, but so fast that it seemed to be working nonetheless, at least for Philippe.

"Aaaah aaaah aaaah! Oui oui! American slut! So young and tight!" wheezed Philippe as he pumped at Erica from behind.

Erica could not even moan, it was simply too inexpert, and so she remained there, bent over and propped up on her forearms as she took in the picturesque scenery of the Chateau cafe and let Philippe have his way with her with his ecstatic humping. Twice Erica caught the blonde's eye, and the blonde gave a little roll of her eyes with a nod towards Philippe. Erica stifled a laugh. Clearly Philippe was not a very well thought of lover here at the Chateau.

This meant, Erica could only guess, that Philippe was some kind of senior management. Someone who had neither the physical talent nor intense training of a field agent, but who nevertheless commanded enough authority to have the women here pleasure him, unlike Anthony.

Erica filed the insight away for later use, and then realised with faint surprise that Philippe was fast approaching climax, jerking away inside Erica's pussy, fucking her at warp speed and moaning gibberish as he held Erica down and humped at her from behind.

Suddenly, Erica saw the blonde once again yanked by her hair and pulled over next to Erica's ass where Philippe proceeded to whip his cock from Erica's plundered pussy and pushed it immediately into the blonde girl's mouth.

Erica twisted around to watch as Philippe held the blonde's head firm as the head of his cock disappeared between the girl's lips, the shaft visibly jerking and depositing spurt after spurt of white seed into her mouth. Erica could see the cum load dripping out and escaping from the blonde's lips while he eyes held a bored look, as if she had done this a thousand times before. Erica mused that she probably had.

A frustrated, bored agent on service duty at the Chateau, Erica thought cunningly. She could be a ripe candidate for helping her out, if she wanted revenge on Slut Directorate, or even just on Philippe!

Philippe rocked and humped the blonde girl's mouth a little more, then patted her head and removed himself from her maw.

"Good girl, Elise," laughed Philippe, "see I practice my English for the American slut!"

Elise stared daggers up at Philippe then flicked her head up and swallowed the cum load Philippe had just deposited in her little mouth. Strands of white viscous goo hung from her lips and chin, but Elise made no effort to clean this up yet.

Without waiting for Philippe's permission, as he had lost interest in her by now, Erica stood up, pulled up her panties and jeans, zipped herself up, and then carried on to her meeting with Anthony. She did not want to stay here any longer than necessary.

**

A little while later Erica arrived at the archives room of the Chateau. It was a strange room. On one side were row after row of computer drives. On the other, an old physical filing system clearly full of papers and reports going back years. In the middle of the room however, it was almost like a museum. There was pedestal after pedestal, all perfectly lit and labelled, that each held a different artefact or technological device.

Erica could not work out what most of them were, though many looked incredibly old, and were encased in glass.

Above the rows of artefacts was a sign bearing a name: Arena Xanthium.

Xanthium? Erica thought. The ancient scientist? Wasn't the serum she was sent after on the train by Xanthium too? What was this all about?

Before Erica could ponder this further, Anthony suddenly emerged from the shadows of one of the file rows.

"Psst! Erica, over here!" Anthony whispered urgently.

Erica hurried over to Anthony, who seemed nervous and was looking about anxiously.

"Why are there so many Xanthium artefacts here, Anthony?" asked Erica, still curious. "What is Slut Directorate doing with them all?"

Anthony seemed confused at the question.

"Don't you know?" said Anthony. "Xanthium was the greatest scientific mind of her time. Perhaps of all time! But her inventions and discoveries were lost and kept secret for centuries. In particular she uncovered the hidden potential sexual power within humankind. That's what I've been researching."

"But why does Directorate want them?"

"Everyone wants them," said Anthony flatly. "Your Whore Division is our greatest competitor in the race to uncover Xanthium's secrets. Whoever unlocks the secrets of Xanthium can rule the world."

"I don't get it though, she lived ages ago," said Erica, "why would it matter now?"

"Perhaps I'll tell you once you help me defect," shrugged Anthony, growing impatient. "I wanted to fuck you, but I don't have much time, so could I get a blowjob now? Then I'll send a message out to Whore Division for you. I hacked their network ten minutes ago."

"You promise to alert Whore Division to where I am if I blow you?" asked Erica.

"Yes, if you promise to let me fuck you later when I have time," said Anthony, "and don't forget to take me with you!"

"You can fuck me anyway you want if you help me," answered Erica, though she didn't confirm that she would help Anthony defect.

"Good," said Anthony as he unbuckled himself and hurriedly unzipped to take out his erect cock. "Now get down there and start sucking, I really need my first ever blowjob and I can't wait any longer!"

Before Erica could even comply, Anthony had grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down, gently, to her knees.

Wordlessly, Erica flicked her pale eyes up at Anthony and stretching her lips wide she engulfed his throbbing pink cock into the warm, moist clinging embrace of her mouth. Rolling her tongue around the head of the cock, she then bobbed her face down an inch and back again, and began to suck.

"Holy fuck, that is unbelievable!" gasped Anthony with wide eyed delight. "I never imagined it would feel this good!"

Erica allowed herself a small blush of pride and then bobbed again, two inches this time, and sucked. Then she repeated the move. And did it again. And again. The pace of bobbing growing faster. The sucking more intense. The cock in her mouth throbbed and jerked and oozed precum, quivering wit joy.

Anthony was simply breathing hard now, too lost for words, and he had reached down to fondle Erica's boobs through her tank top and shirt.

"Mmmmn mmmnhhh hmmmnn," moaned Erica around the man meat as she bobbed.

Anthony let out a long, low groan as the slender young brunette began bobbing her head.

With rhythmic motions Erica steadily built up speed and pressure as she dragged her lips back to the rim of the cock head, swirling her tongue around and then pushed back down again to take another few inches of the shaft.

"Mmmmnhhh hmmnnhh mmnghh!"

Back and forth she continued her steady blowjob, bobbing hungrily on the raging cock in her mouth, leaving it soaked with her spit.

It wasn't a surprise that Anthony approached climax so quickly, it was after all, his first time with his dick in a girl's mouth.

Still, Erica was caught a little off guard when with a grunt and a thrust of his hips, Anthony flooded her mouth with warm jet waves of cum, racing across her tongue and coating the roof of her mouth, some slipping down her throat as she swallowed to keep up with the deluge.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss!" groaned Anthony as he released, grabbing hold of Erica's head to make sure she didn't pull off, though of course she wasn't going to.

Pulse after pulse of hot jizz streamed forth into Erica's accepting mouth until at long last he was spent and withdrew from her lips with a slick popping sound.

Erica displayed the load and then deftly swallowed the rest of the salty deposit, before rising to her feet.

"You've got yourself an escape, Erica," said Anthony breathlessly.

Anthony groped Erica's tits once more, far more gently and pleasurably than Philippe had done not minutes earlier, and then he fled from the archive with a new skip in his step, leaving Erica all alone with the relics of Arena Xanthium.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers
12