Whore for Black Cock

Story Info
Navy Wife with permission to play catches jungle fever.
3.3k words
4.33
128k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Paul,

I wanted to write you to catch you up on my latest adventures. I know you're always eager for details, and I have some for this month I which I think you will enjoy reading about. Be sure and get somewhere private when you read this because you are going to be hot under the collar (among other places) with what I have to write!

Only a few close friends know about the freedom you've given me while you're deployed, and all envy it, even the ones who say they would never take advantage of it. So many other navy wives have to sneak around to get their needs met while their man is away, it would really blow their minds to not only have their old man's permission but to have him want all the horny details? Unheard of! While I've told some girlfriends about some of my escapades I've kept this one to myself.

I must admit, I was taken aback when you told me it was your fantasy to watch me get fucked by a black guy. I didn't suspect that would even be OK with you, let alone something that got you off. It is not something I ever thought much about, I grew up in the white suburbs of a nice southern community and there was very little interaction between blacks and whites there, and absolutely no dating that I ever heard of.

As I thought about it, my curiosity was aroused. I wondered what it would be like, if all those rumors about big cocks were true. The idea was titillating to me. There was something so decadent about it, so taboo, which I couldn't quite put my finger on.

I used the same website as before, only this time I browsed searching for black males. I found one that intrigued me from a black man who claimed to be a male stripper who did private parties. He had a hot body in his photo and we chatted a little on instant messenger. I made it clear I was looking for a little fun, no strings attached, my usual spiel. He really had a thing for blondes. He invited me to come over Wednesday night and see if we liked each other in person. I agreed to come down to his apartment.

He lived in the high-rise on Main St. I was excited and nervous, but a little more so than usual as I drove downtown. Walking through the parking lot in my short green skirt and tall high heels I wished I had not dressed so sexy, this was not a nice neighborhood and my attire was not easy to move quickly in. I took the elevator up to the top floor and knocked on his door.

He welcomed me in with a kiss on my hand. He was as handsome as his photo, dressed in jeans and a silk shirt. Both were tight and I could see the fit, muscled body from the photo through them. He had neat hair and his skin was a dark black, like Hershey's chocolate. He looked young but he had the quiet confidence of a much older man, I would guess him just under 40 although from a photo alone I'd say ten years younger than that.

He fixed us drinks and we talked a bit. He told me more about himself. He said the stripper bit was just code for the internet; that he in fact was a male prostitute and a pimp. I was entranced to listen to his stories. He talked of lonely, rich wives and widows who paid for his company, of freaky couples who paid to have threesomes with him...or more often husbands who watched or filmed him with their wives. Almost all his clients were white women.

He talked of the pimp game, how he used to have ladies who worked for him; Ladies both black and white who worked the streets and gave him the money that they sucked and fucked for. He had slipped away from that life and while there were things about it he missed he said he was happier now.

I asked him what was hard about it and he said "To be a good pimp you gotta be your best hoe". He explained the process of finding women, grooming them for the life, bringing them along. A pimp had to take care of his women, and that meant more that just providing a roof and protection. It meant bailing them out of jail and arranging for lawyers when they got caught. It meant keeping them running all the time, never slowing down in the chase for the money. It meant satisfying them sexually.

He said with a leering grin "Think about that, baby. This is a woman who fucks guys for a living, all night. They come home from that and you have to make them feel sexy, get them off. Not easy".

Hearing all this I was becoming very turned on. I asked him what would he do to me if I was one of his women, his whores. He told me first I would have to try out for him. Show him what kind of dick sucking skills I had. In the pimp-hoe game, sucking was the premium. "I'd make a fortune on your sweet little ass baby. Cute blonde little girl like you with that body..." We smiled and laughed.

He walked over to the couch where I was sitting and took my drink from me. My heart was beating hard and fast. He undid his pants in the front and pulled his cock out. It was already half hard, big and thick. I ran my hand up and down it gently. It was not veiny like yours, instead it was very smooth. It started to get harder. He cooed encouragements to me as I rubbed him.

I took his dick into my mouth and started to suck on it. It quickly stretched to its full length, 9 inches and hard as a rock, in my mouth. I licked it up and down and listened to him groan. I tasted the salty drips of pre cum from the tip.

"Yeah baby..now let's see you take it all.." he said sinking his hands into my hair. He pulled my head towards him and pushed with his hips, sticking his big tool as far into my throat as he could. I breathed through my nose and tried to relax my throat but he was so big....

He began to thrust, fucking my throat with his big hard cock. I only gagged a little bit, and when I did he would slow down to let me breathe. His hands were firm and I realized he could do anything he wanted to me. I delighted in the sensation. I wanted him to do anything he wanted with me.

Still controlling my head with my hair, he pulled it out of my mouth. His big black cock was covered in my saliva and standing hard enough to cut glass. I put my hand on it and stroked. He groaned.

"ohhh, yeah baby you're a natural. Now lick the balls.." he guided my face down below his dick, and as I continued to stroke him, I licked his balls. They were sweaty and salty, an overpowering male scent. I licked them all over to his delight, took them in my mouth and sucked gently. He pulled me up to my feet and reached up my dress, and began rubbing my hot pussy, which was soaking the front of my panties. He pulled those down and began to explore the inside of me with his fingers. He was expert in the way he played with my clit as he slid his middle finger into me. My orgasm came startlingly quick, washing over my entire body like a warm wave, and I cried out with pleasure.

He undid my shirt and my bra, exploring me with his hands. He had a gentle touch but he was firm, not afraid to get a little rough with me. Soon he had me completely nude and reclining back on his couch. I couldn't wait to feel that big cock in me as he eased out of his clothes.

He knelt before me and dispelled the stereotype of black men not eating pussy. My second orgasm of the night was upon me quickly as he was even better with his tongue than with his hands. I shivered in ecstasy as he kissed my nipples while fondling my swollen clit.

He turned me over so I was on my knees on the couch, facing the wall, and continued to play with my clit from behind. I was panting and moaning, so hot for him. Finally he positioned himself behind me and sank that big, hard cock into my pussy.

It was hard to take him all at once but he was gentle. I remember hoping he didn't stretch me out so bad you wouldn't be able to feel me when you got home because not only was he long but very thick. He drove me wild, moving gently at first, then building to a frantic pace where he was slamming me hard, making me cry out. It didn't hurt in a way that made me want him to stop, but it was an intense sensation. Then he would slow down and grind me with wide gyrations of his hips. It was intoxicating.

He sat back on the couch and asked to see what I could do. With an evil smile, I jumped on top of him and proceeded to fuck him until we were both covered in sweat. I rode him hard as he played with my tits and my clit, he spanked me on the ass when he wanted me to speed up. I satisfied myself and the third orgasm of the night exploded through me, making me yell.

Sweating and panting I laid on his chest. He told me to get down on my knees. I was eager to please him and took his big cock in my mouth again. With guidance from his had on the back of my head, I bobbed up and down on his thick black shaft. He grunted loudly and suddenly my mouth was full of hot, salty cum. He wouldn't let me up; hand still on the back of my head he told me to swallow it. It took two gulps to get it all down.

What do you think of your sweet blonde wife Paul? Does it turn you on that she got pimped out by a black cock? I wish you had been there to see my thrilling sexual experience. I wish I could have come over and kissed you gently on the lips after he got done filling my throat with cum. Would you like to taste it Paul? Would you like to taste black cock on my lips?

We stayed in touch over the next couple weeks. Maybe I did this in the beginning for you but I don't mind telling you I wanted some more of that big black pole. It was Friday night when he texted he had a freaky surprise arranged if I was game for tonight. If I came over that evening I would not be disappointed he promised. I said it was a date.

I wore the shortest, tightest white dress I had and the highest heels. On the way up in the elevator I looked in the mirror. I looked like a street walking slut with the heavy make-up and this dress. I felt my nipples stiffen at the thought. I was a slut, out on the prowl for big black dick. And my needs would not go unmet tonight.

I was surprised to see my pimp daddy was not alone; he introduced me to his friend James. James was bigger and more thuggish looking than him; he had a lot of tattoos. He was even more sculpted than as pimp daddy; lean and hard muscle I could see through his t shirt, and almost as dark.

We had a few drinks and small talk. James was fresh out of jail and he had some needs he'd built up, and finally as I had begun to guess, my new pimp asked if I would help his friend get his rocks off. I happily agreed.

James pulled out a dick that was slightly longer than my pimp daddy's, but not quite as thick. I got on my knees and immediately went to work. He put his hands down the front of my dress and played with my breasts. Pimp Daddy asked James what he thought and he said "Worth it bro!" and they laughed. I suddenly realized he must have paid for me to do this. So now I really was a whore.

He came in my mouth quickly. Pimp Daddy encouraged me to hold it in my mouth, so I could open it and they could watch me swallow it. I obliged. I asked if now that we got that first one out of the way if the night was going to get interesting. Pimp Daddy said I better believe it.

James and Pimp Daddy helped me out of my clothes and slipped out of theirs. I sat on the couch in front of them and they took turns fucking my mouth. James was rougher than my Pimp Daddy; and with his longer tool he made me gag, bruising the back of my throat with his long, hard dick. They laughed as they did the sword fight; trying to stick both their poles in my mouth at the same time. Of course I couldn't get more than their heads in my mouth but it was the thought that counted.

They took turns pounding on my pussy, propping me on the loveseat, one of them in my pussy and one in my mouth. This time it was much rougher that the first time I had been with pimp daddy all alone; there was much less gentle consideration and much more animal need as they used me to fulfill their carnal desires. They groped me; their hands all over my body.

Covered in sweat and cramping, we took a break to catch our breath. I sat with James on the love seat as pimp daddy went in to the kitchen and came back with a little tube. On its label was "Dr Love's Unscented Lube". As wet as I was I could only draw one conclusion.

"You want to fuck me in the ass?"

"Sure gonna" he said with a smile.

My heart beat increased as I felt nervous. They were both so big, what If I couldn't take it? I've tried and enjoyed it with you in the past, but there guys were packing. I decided to go with it. "One at a time" I said and we all laughed a little.

Pimp daddy turned me around so my knees were on the cushion of the loveseat and I was bent over the arm. He lubed up his finger and stuck it in my ass. I tried to just accept, not to tense. With the cream there was very little pain, and he began to move his finger in an out, adding cream as needed. My ass began to get hot as I got used to it. With his other hand he began to play with my clit, which was throbbing with excitement. I began to moan.

James watched while sitting next to us. As Pimp Daddy added a light layer of lube to his big hard tool, I looked at James, who was rubbing himself slowly as he watched. I made eye contact with him as Pimp Daddy entered my ass.

He was so big and so hard it hurt to accept him. I cried out with pain, but he did not stop; he just kept pushing that big cock up my tight asshole. I bet you would have stopped Paul...if you were big enough to make me hurt like that anyway. You would have heard the pain in my cries and stopped right away, apologizing. But he heard the excitement, not the pain.

He was very slow and as I got used to him, I found myself incredibly turned on. I reached down and within seconds of rubbing myself another orgasm ripped through me like lightening, pussy juice leaking down my legs as I cried out.

Pimp Daddy pulled me up and eased out. Guided by their strong hands they pulled me on top of James, who was rock hard from watching me get it in the ass from his friend. He sat in the love seat as I straddled him and took his cock up my pussy. After a little more lube, I felt pimp daddy inserting himself in my butt again and I moaned loudly.

It felt so dirty but I was not ashamed. As they struggled to reach a rhythm that worked for everybody, I saw myself in the mirror on the wall, my milky white body sandwiched between their dark muscles. They began to fuck me harder, grinding their big cocks in side me, faster. They made me moan, coo, scream. I closed my eyes and rocked with them, enjoying the feeling of being filled with dark meat as they taunted me lewdly and spanked me on the ass and on the breasts. I told them they were the best, I loved their big cocks, their big black cocks in my ass and my pussy. I told Pimp daddy I wished he had brought another friend so we had a third to stick in my mouth.

I think the dirty talk was too much for them because James grunted and abruptly exclaimed that he was going to cum. I told him "give it to me, I can't have babies, fill my pussy with your cum!!!" He did just that. I felt the warm rush of his seed in me.

Pimp Daddy pulled out of my ass and spun me around. I knew just what he wanted, I fell to my knees before him. He stuck his big cock in my mouth and began to fuck it. I opened my throat to him, too enthralled in lust to notice the taste of my own ass on his big black pole. And then my mouth was full of hot salty cum again. I gagged trying to swallow it all and coughed some up.

I limped to the bathroom to compose myself, and I do mean limped Paul. The beating my pussy and ass had taken from those big black dicks was rough. I made a little small talk with them both and before I began to feel too uncomfortable I excused myself.

I have a date this weekend and Pimp daddy says he's going to share a little of the money with me. But I think he knows it isn't about the money for me. He won't be involved in the action this time he says. He's taking me to a little private bachelor party with some guys he knows and he assured me they are all as black as he is. The groom gets me first and then whoever else at the party wants to pay extra gets a turn. It sounds like it will be a small party, like 5 or 6 guys at most but I'm nervous. Will I be able to handle that much dick in one night? He assures me when they see me they are all going to want a piece of my fine white ass.

He is eager to watch me. As I man who has both orchestrated and participated in many gang bangs he says the men are going to get competitive with me. Everyone wants to be the one to make the girl moan, to stand out from the rest. I am eager to have the adventure and even more so to write to you about it. And I know you'll be eager to read it.

Your loving wife,

Tracy.