Whore for More Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex slave brings home girl treat for her guys.
2.3k words
4.28
22.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life as a whore for my two men just kept getting better. I had surreptitiously seduced them into being my masters, making them think it was their idea. Now, I'm their bitch, their 24/7 sex slave and house kitten.

It makes my cunt cream just to think about it. All the extended fuck sessions. Especially 'Mindy Mondays', 'two-fer-Tuesdays', 'wet-n-wild Wednesdays', 'cum-thirsty Thursdays', 'fill-the-fox Fridays' and 'weekend whore workouts'. Pretty much every day of the week.

My men were young, dumb, full of cum and filled me full every chance they got. Well, they weren't exactly dumb. At 22, they had college degrees. I did not, at 19, but they were a case in point, you don't necessarily get smarter with more school. Especially if your brain is in your dick.

My satisfying home life ministrations gave them newfound confidence at work. They even began applying their degrees. They began climbing the corporate ladder, tag-teaming each other during the days to spend nooners with me, then tag-teaming each other every night and weekend to climb onto and satisfy their cunt cravings, on me.

They made more money. We moved to a new place. It has a pool! I begged them to rent it. Well, I didn't really have to beg. Boys love a girl who begs for it. I begged with cock-sucking, flirting, stripping, slutty clothes and a whole lot of fucking. Basically, just like any other day but with more rolling of the lower lip, doe eyes and, "Please, please, pretty please, Masters?"

I was satisfied too. Which meant it was high time to switch things up before my masters became complacent. I started slow, introducing them to new ideas, stoking new fantasies while stroking them. A tease here, an innuendo there, like, "I'd like to lick her hot pocket." Just enough to plant the seed, then watch it grow with each tantalizing taste.

I started dropping by their office cubicles for discreet cock-sucking and/or quickies, emailing cum-dripping, crotch-shot selfies to them, then spending a little too much money on a private sexy photo shoot for them. That last indiscretion not only earned me a bareass lap spanking from each, but a full-out breed-the-bitch DP session that left me cum-quivering on the soaked sheets, not to mention fuck-stupid for a few days.

To thank them, I invited a bi, cock-hungry girlfriend over for a little pool party one afternoon. When the boys came home, they found us topless, catching the last few golden rays of evening sun. I timed it perfectly for them to catch us kissing.

"What's going on here, Mindy?" Skip said, in a stern tone.

I acted surprised. Caught, hand on twat. I was a little surprised. It was the first time in four months he used my real name at home. At home, my Masters always addressed me as Whore, my pet name. I loved it because it was exactly what I wanted to be for my men and exactly how I wanted them to think of me.

"This is Sandy," I said, introducing.

"Hi!" from Sandy, waving. Her glowing smile could light the darkest night.

"Hi," from each of my boys. They glanced at each other with those, "Is this what I think it is?" expressions. They smiled. They loved my temptress treats.

"I asked her over to share some sun with me," I said. "I hope it's alright. She's staying for dinner. You two run off and change into your trunks. We'll meet you in the pool."

Sure, I was taking a huge liberty by inviting someone over. My masters might well punish me for being so bold. Tough break. If I got a spank and hard fuck out of it, well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Sandy and I were in the pool, kitten playing, kitten-kissing when the boys came down. I made sure our bikini bottoms lay in their paths poolside. They both grinned wide when they saw that.

They slipped in, quickly slipping up to us, everyone getting wet and slippery. I made out with each of them, in turn, my traditional evening greeting, making sure to rub my naked cunt against their rapidly rising members.

Sandy, not wanting to be left out, soon followed Mindy's makeout lead. It didn't take long for her to notice their cock torpedoes floating up, homing in on pussy. She squealed a little in delight at first bump with each, then reached down and felt them out herself.

"Uncomfortable?" she asked the boys. "You should take those trunks off."

They did, without objection.

I Frenched Sandy while we waited. Our excited nips rubbed together in our embrace, adding to their excitement. And the boys'.

Once they were nude too, Sandy and I quickly picked up where we left off, pairing off with the boys. They slipped inside us easily. I paired with Greg, but pushed him off after only a few strokes, robbed Skip from Sandy, then rode his ribber to give Greg a chance to punch the new pussy.

I kept that swap-and-pop play going for a while. When I sensed the boys were getting ready to unload, I whispered in each of their ears, consecutively, that Sandy was up for creampies.

Skip went first, pumping spunk into Sandy as she bounced, squealing, her little wet titties bouncing in his face. She has perky bottle nips like me, with puffy areolas that just scream to be sucked.

Greg gave her seconds. God, Greg has a great cock. Sandy came all over him, underwater, arms and legs wrapped tight around him as her cunt milked the sperm from his balls.

We all showered together. It was tight, but we girls were tight and the cocks were hard. I let the boys swap to give Sandy another load from each. I lapped up her dripping filling myself, ending in a French kiss sperm swap.

After showering, I told the guys to go put on lounge pants, then lay out my prepared supper spread while we girls got pretty. Sandy and I helped each other fix our hair and makeup. She had sandy blonde hair, a dirtier blonde than mine, but every bit the fuck slut lock. We dressed in only G-strings and heels. The slinkiest little spike-heeled fuck-me's I owned.

I accessorized us both in thin, black chokers glittering with tiny diamonds – my slave collars. Love the little loops for attaching a leash. Left those off, for now. Her collar read, "Slave in Training." Mine was "Slave Whore." Love them both, a gift from the boys.

We walked downstairs arm-in-arm, all smiles and catty titters, doing the slut strut, virtually naked but for our thongs, heels and collars. We put on quite the pussy chow show. Stopped and kissed right in front of them, hot and temptress-tease sexy, our nipples brushing like a titty sword fight.

Supper was a buffet of fruits, veggies and finger sandwiches washed down with fruity punch in fruity vodka. We girls finger-fed the boys, finger-fucking their mouths and ours too with our girly fingers.

Sandy drizzled some whipped cream on her nips and fed the boys titty milk for dessert. Or maybe she was the entree. Kinda hard to tell.

The boys enjoyed finger fucking her sweet little cherry pie. She squealed from the poking, riding them, teasing them plenty and playfully squeezing their drizzle sticks too. It wasn't long before Skip had enough of the cock teasing and needed cock pleasing. He picked her up, carried her to the sofa and threw her down.

Sandy bounced, squealing, scissoring her legs with those sexy stilettos. Skip captured her G-string mid-bounce, slipped it off her bouncing bottom, then slipped inside.

I attended to Greg while we watched them. I strip-teased my G-string off, then straddled him on the barstool. His pole got so hard, poking way up inside sis to poke at her inner puss. It took all my will not to cum and make him cum in the process. I wanted to save him for Sandy.

Skip gave Sandy the fuck slut breeding this time. She screamed and panted through what looked like one long cock-clenching orgasm. He finally shot his load, her begging for it over and over – "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me up!" – sure to fill all his daytime fantasies for a daze of days to come.

I climbed off Greg, leaving his enormous man meat sloppy with my girl goo. I'd never seen it so fucking big. I was so proud of myself. Guess I'm a great fluffer. I led him naked but for my heels and collar, cock in hand, to Sandy, then took a seat on the lap of my now exhausted, handsome loverboy, Skip. I slipped two of his fingers in my slit.

Greg climbed onto Sandy. She was still quivering, thrashing about on the sofa, one hand on her trap, legs twisting and tangling, the other hand touseling her mane. She was on cloud fine, giggling uncontrollably. Greg didn't let her come down from the cumming, just pried her legs apart and forced that cunt splitter inside.

Sandy screamed. Fuck, it must have hurt so good. He didn't stop until he bottomed out, still some to go. Sandy's eyes rolled back in her head.

Yeah, I knew the feeling. Made me need to cum all the more, so I helped Skippy pick up the pace on my puss. Sis was so needing a squirt.

Greg started to pick up the pace too. He frenched her first, then laid into her like a piledriver. She grunted every time he bottomed out, hammering her inner puss with that big, bad, baby batter beater.

"Make the bitch take it all, Greg," I coached.

He seemed happy to comply.

Sandy screamed.

Greg's monster meat drove home, mashing her mushed-up muffin box to the max.

Sandy's head whipped side to side, cumming out of her mind. Whipped cunt cream drizzled out, over her asshole. It dripped in frothy globs from his ass-smacking balls.

Skip worked me to a froth too. Before letting go with the waterworks, I pulled his fingers out, then squirted a little sis geyser. It shot all the way over to Sandy.

She cried out from surprise, then stuck her tongue out as soon as she came to her senses enough to realize it was my squirt sprinkling her pretty face. Missed her mouth. Have to try that again later.

My squirt sent Greg over the edge too. He started cramming a cunt-creaming ejaculation into her. It seemed to go on forever. Collapsed on top of her.

Sandy quivered beneath him, but wrapped her arms and legs around to stroke out every last ounce with the whore hug.

Skip and I watched mesmerized as the two went on autofuck, fucking each other to sleep. I fell asleep in Skip's sleeping embrace.

I woke up in the night to the boys taking turns on Sandy again. She actually cried out, "Ohmygod, Mindy, they're fucking raping me!"

"Breed the bitch til she bleeds, boys," was how I came to her defense. Then I sat on her face, rubbed my cunt on her face, squirted in her mouth, squirted all over her face to make the cunt-face, "Shut the fuck up!"

Then I turned around and assumed the position, doubling my legs under me with my cum-drizzling cunt squished against Sandy's forehead. My thighs trapped her face. I grabbed her ankles, held them to my shoulders, then coached the boys, "Fuck the shit out of this bitch."

They did, taking their time, taking turns taking her.

Sandy looked dreamy fuck stupid. But happy. The little giggle butt squealed with pleasure almost non-stop, relishing the carnal cunt stuffing from my men. When they had their fill of filling her, I let go and she writhed on the carpet, rolling around with her hand on her swollen snatch, quivering like a vibrator in a block of Jell-O.

She swore she was not ovulating, so no prob there. I made damn sure the bitch was on birth control before treating her to a balls-to-the-wall breeding session.

But never trust a bitch in heat. I even popped some Pills in her punch. Just making sure her belly wouldn't pop. Now I'm giggling. Sandy's giggling must be contagious.

Hmm, wonder if I should tell the boys I've been popping penis enlargement pills into their morning juice?

Nah. What they don't know could hurt me. Giggling again.

I have several teen friends like Sandy, but picked her first because she basically asked for it, then begged for it once I revealed snippets of my life sandwiched between two hung studs. Not the slave scene, mind you. Just the repeated cunt filling scene. She couldn't resist. Plus, she's hot and I wanted her too. Yeah, I'm a puss tease as well as a cock tease. I couldn't resist either. We all need variety to keep our scene vibrant.

It was a Thursday night, heading into a four-day holiday weekend. Sandy stayed over. We lounged around the pool mostly, mostly nude, mostly fuck stupid. When we put on clothes, for dinner out or just for fun at home, I helped Sandy dress the fuck slut role from my closet-full. God, did we all fuck.

Even though Sandy was a surprise to the boys, they rose to the occasion, bless their cocks. They left it up to me to decide how to proceed with her. Being Whore #1 has its advantages.

Hey, you know, I should title this episode 'Sandy night.' I just thought of that, like Saturday night. I'm giggling again.

I did not tell Sandy the full story, even though she would not take off the collar all weekend. I kept mine on too, as required, but mostly for show to Sandy. I wanted her to get used to the Whore label, the slave slut concept. She was a total babe and up for the vacation-fuck action, but I can't tell yet whether she's ready for it as a lifestyle.

Only time will tell. I plan to bring more girls home for the boys to sample. Think another little fuck party is in order.

What do you think?

Kisses,

KandyKumzalot