Whore for Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
David becomes whore of a succubus.
9k words
3.85
109.9k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David has turned 20 few months back. In spite of his age and 6' height, his body is not at all developed. He is still hairless on the body like a little boy. His dick is tiny, grows to only about 3" when it is largest.

He still wet his pants sometimes, while sleeping and a thumb-sucker. But he has a cute face which turns every girl on when they see it for the first time, but his dick managed to turn them off in an instant.

David's family was weird. They are into incest porn. David's father, Jack is dominating in nature and he use to dominate his wife and his daughter, Mrs. Judy and Gloria respectively every night.

However they don't consider David into their fantasy role play sex, because of his childish nature and body. David is perfect for the role of a sissy slave, but none of his family members are into that.

Whenever there is an orgy going on, David was not allowed to see it. However David used to peek through the eye-hole to see everything going on inside. His father and mother are like king and queen in the living room, playing each other's lover while they treat their daughter like a slave.

David in-spite of getting turned on feel bad for his sister and often thought to himself, "Why does male have to dominate female, can't it differ?"

One day after a long hard homework, David comes to the living room to enjoy some movie. To his fortune, the movie Godfather was going on some local channel, he loves Al Pacino, and so he sat there tight, absorbing every frame of the movie. Suddenly his mom switched the television off and said in cold familiar voice, "Go to your room, David."

David never complained before about these things. But today he also wanted some actions, so he pleaded to his mom, "But mom, why can't I stay here for once?"

He knew they were about to start another kinky porn session so he wanted to be a spectator or be in some role as well. He looked up with hope in his eyes as he added, "I am 20, mom."

Mrs. Judy smiled at David, while ruffling his hair, "Honey, no matter your age. Your body is not for things we want and we do, so sorry."

She pulled him up from the chair and started to push him out of the room gently playing with his hair, she smiled sadistically, "Well, maybe we want at least one of our child to grow up into normal boy, unlike Gloria."

David is surprised a bit, he takes a packet of hot chip from the table and started to eat it slowly, he asked his mom, "But mom, I saw how you and dad abuse her. She is normal; it is you two that made her like this! Am I wrong?" he was kind of afraid because till now he never said anything like this to her mom or dad. So he expected some harshness.

Judy just smiled and spanked the butt-cheek of David playfully. She said whispering in his ears, "You see, you are still so young. Well it is better to live that way. You know nothing about fetish and lust.

I sometimes feel sorry for you, for your size. But at the other times, I am glad for you to be such innocent, anyway, its time." She pushed him out of the room and closed the door in front of him.

David stands there like an idiot for a while. He said to his mind, a mind full of confusion, "Lust, fetish? So you are telling me, sis begged you two to be treated like that, huh?"

He started to walk away slowly when he heard the same moan coming out from the living room. He smiled and entered the toilet to pee.

While peeing he ran his hand against the glory-hole on the bathroom door, made by his father for his sister only. He looked at it for a while before leaving.

He is thinking so many weird thoughts, just like what happens to us, when we learnt some shocking things for the first time in our life. He entered his room and closed the door behind him.

He turned off the lights and slipped onto his bed. He kept on thinking about what his mom told. He at the end tried to comfort him by saying, "No, it's not possible.

Mom was just kidding me. How can someone beg to be a slave?" David himself didn't realize when he fell asleep sucking his thumb like every night.

He was dreaming a dream, with ultra high realism; the dream was so alive that he felt it to be true. Without guessing this is a dream, he finds himself lying on the bed, sleepless.

He got up from the bed and started walking around. He was unaware of the face that he is asleep. So he opened the window to get some fresh air that way he might be able to slip into sleep, he thought.

David wrapped himself with the quilt and waited to sleep, suddenly he felt something weird. The room was silent yet he felt something to walk inside the room. He thought it to be a burglar, because on their neighborhood breaking into places is very common.

He waited for a while, before took the torch which he always have with him and pulled the quilt in one swift motion and focused the light on the body of the weird thing, "Hah! I caught you red handed you....."

David stopped when he saw the thing closely in the torchlight, he screamed out. It was neither a burglar nor a thief. But it was a girl, wearing only leather panty and bra, a weird dress. He never saw anyone wearing leather underwear before.

Black hair was curling down her cheek, covering the most of her face. Her eyes were blood red in color, and most fascinating were her Wings! She has two medium sized wings decorating her back.

Her blood eyes grew in size and gave David a threatening look. She told him something incoherent and kicked off the torch from his hand. She walked to him slowly. David was frozen solid with fear, as he was able to see nothing except the red eyes and he was afraid of ghosts from childhood. He asked her in pale voice, "Who are you, Demon!"

The girl tilted her head with a smile; in spite of her deathly look her voice was gentle. She jumped on the bed and sit leisurely on top of David, spreading her legs around him so that the leather panty continuously rubbed again his crotch, she said, "Oh, I am a demon. But don't worry big buddy, I am gentle than I look like."

David got the idea; he was able to figure it out that this demon wasn't looking for souls to feed on but rather to fulfill her sexual lust. And about that he was afraid because he didn't know how this lady will react when the little truth is revealed to her. He spread his legs further and pushed the crotch against her.

The demon leaned over him, her red eyes were now glistening timidly, and she spread her lips from each other and pressed it slightly against his chin. She started to rub David's crotch by humping him slow. She smiled at him and ascends her lips to kiss him deeply on the lips. The effect was un-mistakable; his cock was rock hard inside the short.

The lady smiled and looked into his eyes, "Good, now you should pump yourself dry inside me, big buddy. I can feel you growing down there." She pulled his shorts below his ankles in just one swift motion and looked at his cock, a 3" member pointing its head upwards. She burst into laughter, patting the cock, "IS this all?"

David was blushing deep red, he didn't answer to this question. The lady after able to control her giggling, placed one hand on his head and starts to say, "I can read your mind. You are still a virgin, well no doubt about that. However you feel bad for your sister, your sister is abused by your dad and you feel sorry for female sex, right? So would you like to do different?"

David looked at the girl's red eyes, which playfully picked up the torch from the ground by her toes and throws it perfectly aiming it at the switch to turn on the light. The room was illuminated by the light in an instant, when David clearly saw the girl once again. He asked with curiosity, "What do you mean by different?"

She jumped down from the bed and put on David's sport shoes resting by the door. She roamed around the room and didn't tie the shoes, she smiled at him, "Well you know, the relation between male and female sex.

Male always dominates the female. So would you like to do it different, being a pet for the female in spite of being a male down there?" She couldn't help but laugh a bit, "But, you aren't much of a man down there though!"

David thought carefully about it, he remembered when his ex-girlfriend dumped him over his cock size she said, "One day you will become a slave for a powerful girl, that's what you are a sissy slut, David. I am not dominating myself; otherwise I would have done that myself."

David thought over the words over and over again, finally he said, "Ok, lady, I agree to be your pet."

The girl smiled and walked towards the bed, "Good, however I am not a human so no need to call me lady. I am a succubus. Do you know what a succubus is, sissy?"

She looked outside the window enjoying the cool breeze of the night. She looked at the moon, the night of full moon, the best for a succubus to hunt of her target; she scoffed and looked at David.

David wandered that question himself; he didn't expect that question to return at him like that. She was able to read every emotion in David's mind, so David stopped hiding anything from her, either mental or physical, doubts or confusions, anything. He shook his head slightly, "No miss, I really don't. Maybe a demon, but that's my guess."

The girl giggled and opened the door of the cupboard and took out the pack of cigarettes. She looked at it with a curiosity, after holding it for a while; she inserted the filtered side in her mouth and lit it up with a match stick lying nearby. She took a small puff and asked, "Why do you guys take this stuff, it can kill you, but not us."

The girl paused for a moment; she was really enjoying her smoke, "Well, to start with. Yes you are correct. I am nothing but a demon. But however we exist only as spirits in real world unlike here, the dream.

In the dream we can penetrate weak mind and took the control over their dream. That's why you can't wake up from this dream like your normal dreams. Because in normal dreams you are the one controlling it and you can break that world anytime you like but here you can't."

David was surprised to know the fact that they are in dream! He was puzzled and asked, "Wait, but I was trying to fall asleep when I entered into my room after having those little chat with mom. So how can those happen in a dream and dream world cannot be so clear and distinct defined by an atmosphere feeling so real."

The demon smiled and leaned against the wall, crossing her legs while looking at her new pet, "Listen small dick. See, such a slut you are, you didn't even tried to cover your dick even after I jumped off you. However don't do it now, I love to stare at that little thing jumping in between your legs.

And about the question you asked, you weren't able to fall asleep because you are already dreaming. And about these stable environmental stability and realistic world, well it depends upon the skill of the dreamer."

David was a little sissy humiliation addict secretly, but he was fully aware of that himself. His cock jumped at the verbal shame inflicted upon him by the mysterious demon girl. David gave her a surprised look, "Skill of dreamer? You can't control dream and we also don't know why we dream. Those are scientific facts."

The demon turned towards the window again, smoking back the chains from the cigarette, "Well to humans probably. However if you posses strong will you can change the dream in the way you like. Dream is nothing but a world where we can do anything beyond normal imaginations, all we need to do is control our imaginations and emotions and you can win the dreams."

David was trying to figure out a loophole in the hunting method of succubus, he thought over it for a while. He loves to see the curves of her body from behind.

There was a clean cleavage between her ass cheeks, covered by the leather panty strap. He found an apparent loop-hole, "But if I can control dreams by simple will power then I can outcast you from this dream."

The girl giggled and a flash of lighting went there illuminating everything outside. The loud bang of the sound of lightning filled David's heart with fear, she looked at the pale expression of his face.

She smirked and threw the cigarette out of the window and said, "Well, if you can control everything with your willpower can you guarantee that you won't allow another lightning flash? Come on, try your best David."

Poor David has no idea how to control a dream, he was thinking and pleading to God, "Please stop her, please." But he never himself had the will to prevent her.

Actually that's what the succubus can do; they can use their will to prevent others to interfere the dream. The demon smiled at David's futile effect and just let another strike the horizon from above.

David opened his eyes in fear as he saw a black figure standing in front of the window. Actually the figure was the girl behind the window the streets were lightened to such high intensity she appeared to be black, only her shadow can be seen properly. David screamed out, "Please don't do it, please, I believe you. You can control my dream."

The girl smiled and walked towards David pulling him up from the bed and chuckled, "Well, so I guess you know your future. And you have no other option but to obey me, right?" she put him back on the bed in exactly the same position, spreading his legs with his cock standing straight not even a little shy to expose himself.

David swallowed; he tried to make a last stand. He refused to admit his defeat in front of this demon. He took a cigarette for himself and started to smoke it smoothly to ease his tension and discomfort.

The nicotine hit his brain hard, and he started to feel a little light weight, he exhaled a dense chain of smoke, "But you can control over me, as long as I am asleep in real life. So, when my alarm clock will go off you are bound to leave me from this dream."

The girl smiled, "Well, sissy the thing is not so simple." She looked at him sternly with her deep red eyes and took the cigarette from his hands, "I don't want my sissy to smoke. Smoking is for men and real women not some hybrid slut." And she threw it out of the window and smirked, "Humans are addicted to so many things that can destroy them."

She looked at David and explained, "There is few seconds pause before you wake up after the alarm clock goes off. So you know I can extend the time in dreams as long as I want. As soon as the alarm will go off, I will slow down the time here, forcing you to stay here longer. I control the dream world's all four dimensions, length, breadth, height as well as time or do you want another demonstration?"

David has no other option left but to admit his defeat. He guessed it would be best to submit him to the girl completely. He paused for a while to admit the defeat though, trying to stall the time as much as he can.

He asked her politely, "No miss, I don't want to challenge you again. But why you chose me tonight there are so many dreamers out there."

The girl slowly was running her hand all over the bare body of David, soothing his muscles and comforting him the best. She answers reluctantly, "Well, because succubus can quickly take over their dreams who are going through some sexual doubts and while sleeping you were thinking about what your mom said to you. Ok, succubus is famous for being submissive but since you want to do things differently you will experience a dominating succubus."

David lost his voice for moments back there before meekly admit, "So guess I am the chosen pet for you tonight, huh?" He secretly tried his best to wake up using his will power, but it was even unable to scratch the tiny walls of this dream, this dream is so stable. David added after a while, "Ok, miss, I guess I can't do anything to fight back without hurting myself."

The demon girl smiled in her mind and pressed her finger to his lips, pausing him in an instant, "Well, you are right about that one. However while in this dream I want you to address me as Mistress Isumi. This will spice our relation you know, and I will call you, umn, yeah, your new name is TINY DICK. Hope you like your new name, well even if you don't I don't care."

David blushed when he heard his new name; he loved every moment of this verbal humiliation. He felt close to this girl, she may be torturing him verbally and will do that physically after some time, but with her, he can be close always. He nodded, "Yes, Mistress Isumi, I love my new name. It makes me feel like what I deserve."

The girl smiled and placed her right foot on the boy's dick as well as ball-sack, the shoe was not tied. She started to rub the dick with his own shoe while saying, "You are a fast learner boy, and however I want you to tie my shoe laces now." Her eyes were softer than ever, it was clearly a normal with red eyeball instead of the whole eye looking red.

David's cock throbbed under the shoe; he slowly moaned a little and pressed his cock tighter against the shoe. There was a happy spark on his face, when he used his hands to tie up the shoe. When he tied the shoe she just switched the legs and he tied up the laces of the second shoe as well. She playfully rubbed the sole against his little balls and watched him moan in pleasure.

Isumi slowly pulled her legs away from the sack unwillingly, and started to walk on the floor. She was using shoes for the first time in her entire life for about 1000 years. She smiled and looked at David, "I am impressed, Dick. You human created lots of stuffs to make your life more comfortable but still you are so vulnerable inside."

David was the perfect example for this. He pretended to be strong and tried to dominant over this girl but failed miserably.

Now he is totally under the control of the demon girl. With every gesture she was making that obvious. He smiled dryly, "Yes Mistress Isumi. You are correct about it, umn, about me."

There was a brief pause between when he finished the line and when Isumi started to walk towards him, he thought there must be some sort of punishment waiting for him for adding the word, "about me."

But fortunately she didn't do anything like that; she simply placed her left foot on his dick and said, "Open the lace, Dick. It is really uncomfortable for me to walk in these things."

David laughed a little, "Well practice makes someone perfect, right Mistress Isumi?" He was enjoying the view of his mistress, with one leg position upward; he was blessed with a clear view of her panty crotch.

He started to imagine the hidden merchandise behind the thin layer of the leather, at that point he felt mistress pushing her leg hard against his dick, almost crushing his balls in the process.

David looked at her, screaming from pain and shock in his eyes. She was smiling looking at him, directly into his eyes, "I appreciate that you think I am hot. But I don't want my slave to have some perverted thoughts about me."

She paused for a while and added, "Yes I can read your mind. So please control your thoughts and as a punishment." She lifted her leg in front of his face, "You remember my command so spice it up."

David was sweating even in the cool temperature. He knew he must do something more humiliating than before but the extent of self-humiliation must be up to mistress's standard. He started to kiss the sole, and after engaging few minutes to kissing only he used his teeth and tongue to un-tie the lace and he pulled off her shoe and drop it on the bed.

Isumi just smiled and patted his head, "See, you are doing good on your own." She took the shoe and placed it on his dick again, letting it rest there freely, when she swapped legs. David quickly repeated the process with the other feet as well. Not wanting to make her angrier at him, after all she is the Goddess of this World.