Whore for Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Francis felt the increase in the damp sensation of her cunt, he slowly pulled his tongue out of her moist hole and started to rub her clitoris in deliberate smooth slow sweeps with his tongue, back and forth. With the magical effect of her orgasm arriving all over her body, she started to moan out loudly, humping his face faster and arching her back towards him. Francis was excited beyond imagination, he couldn't believe her enthusiasm.

But he followed her step for step and kept on licking her clitoris gently but repeatedly, trying to entice her to have a wonderful orgasm. Mistress Isumi kicked his butt gently with the other foot, and chuckled, "Keep up the good work, slut."

Francis was also eager to see the intensity of her orgasm. He continued to lick her sensitive clitoris, increasing the force exerted by his tongue. Jess curled up her legs and straddled his face so hard against her cunt he could barely breathe. She was moaning louder than at any time and her entire body juddered with her pleasure. Her orgasm came and it came hard; using her body, she rubbed the honey juice all over Francis's face.

She continued to hump his face for as long as the feelings of orgasm were still there. After she was finished, she stood up from the chair, "Thank you Isumi, I will be on my way then?"

Isumi shook her head telling Jess to wait for the moment as she kicked Francis's ass pretty hard this time. She pushed the heel of her shoe entirely inside his asshole and took her own foot away from the shoe, leaving the shoe to act as a butt-plug for Francis. She ordered him, "Crawl out from under there and let me see your face, you whore."

Francis crawled out from under the table and turned his face towards his Mistress, exposing his stuffed asshole and his face was gleaming from the juices of Jess. Isumi examined his face and the subservient position that he had assumed, she said, "Ok, go with Jess, crawl like you did before and bring me the paddle from her table. I want you to crawl and do not open your blindfold and don't worry, Jess will guide you."

Jess smiled and locked Francis's neck with a collar and leash that Isumi had given her. She started to drag him out of the room. This would cause a problem for the slut as, due to some management issues, and in spite of being Isumi's personal secretary, Jess wasn't allowed to use any of the rooms anywhere near the Isumi's office. Instead her room was located at the farthest corner of the office and that meant Francis would be forced to crawl naked through the entire office.

With acts of humiliation like this, it was no wonder why everybody knew about the nature of the relationship between Francis and Isumi. As Jess tugged Francis out of the room, she closed the door and started to move forward.

On his way over to Jess's office, Francis heard many explicit comments about him being a sissy and all the rest as to his fetish. Though all of them were true, he still did not want all and sundry to know and not to expose his true self to everyone. But crawling through the office with a collar attached to his neck, a shoe heel pushed inside his asshole and his little dick was jumping up and down in front of everyone without tiniest sense of modesty, was not going to help his cause.

On reaching her room, Jess pushed the handle of the paddle inside his mouth, forcing him to keep it there, and then walked back to the office of Isumi towing Francis for a second round of exposure and humiliation. She said, smiling, "We are back already, Miss."

Isumi smiled to see naked Francis crawling on the floor with the paddle on his mouth, just like a dog carrying his favorite bone. He crawled to her and placed the paddle at her feet and turned around to expose his ass cheeks to her obediently, pre-guessing what was going to happen. Isumi smiled and asked Jess, "Was he hard during his entire walk along the office?"

As Jess nodded her head, Isumi smacked the paddle hard again the shoe on his asshole, making him yelp from pain as the heel pushed inside him hard, rubbing hard against the delicate, inner walls of his asshole.

Isumi started to smack his asshole vigorously and then, spontaneously on both butt cheeks one after another. Between each smack she waited for a while to let the entire effect of one hit be felt by the bare ass of Francis. While for Francis it was highly painful with that high heel inserted in his asshole like that. It didn't take Isumi more than 20-30 smacks to make him cry and sob like a little child.

She was satisfied to see him cry like that and it brought on a peculiar sense of joy to see the poor boy tearing in front of her. She lobbed the paddle over to Jess so that Jess could easily catch it. "Ok, Jess you can take over now. See you later and remember all the arrangements for the meeting for tomorrow."

As Jess left the room, Isumi locked the door from inside and walked up to David (David and Francis being the same person). She started to rub David's pink butt-cheek and his sobbing slowly ceased. The pain and humiliation was exciting but it also was nearly too much for him to handle having only had a short time to adjust. She finally pulled his blindfold down letting him see his Mistress standing in front of him, and with an evil grin on her face.

She turned her ass towards him and squat down over him. Instantly she barked out, "David, I will let you see my naked body this time; however there is a small price to pay. You have to lick my filth away. Can you handle that?" He blushed at the idea of licking her dirty asshole or even drinking her piss.

But his eyes got locked on the perfect shape of Mistress Isumi squatting in front of him, turning her ass to him. Her perfect ass curve and shape was obvious and it was a wonderful sight for anyone when clothed in panties. Slowly from under her ass, he lifted his eyes through to see her perfect slim waist, then through her smooth back all the way up to her head. He saw Mistress Isumi was smiling looking at him, waiting for a good reply.

He swallowed hard, fixing his gaze on the tight ass in front of his face, "Yes, Mistress I can do anything to see you, umn, undressed." Mistress smiled and stripped off her panties and bra, teasingly swinging them in front of his face. She stood in front of him, with one hand resting on her waist as she posed in a dominant style.

She said in an innocent voice, "It is so hot here, I was sweating heavily and you know I peed a bit in my panties a few hours back. Let's see whether the sweat and pee can create a good mix for you to intake, it will be very little, though."

She held the panty over his open mouth and started to squeeze it hard, letting the smelly sweat mixed with pee remnants drip into his mouth from the panties He didn't like the weird taste of it, tart in nature. It spread all over his tongue as soon as it fell on it.

But the thought that it was coming from her perfectly shaped pussy and ass, which was David looking at that moment, turned him on even more. As he kept his mouth open for the last drop of the liquid to enter his mouth, he was throbbing down there in between his legs. He didn't want to cum before his mistress, so he didn't even touch his dick, knowing that if he touched he might not be able to retract his hands before cumming. Mistress Isumi noticed his cock's reaction and smiled, squatting down before him, turning her ass to him. She teased him playfully, "Come on lick my asshole clean, you slut. And I may let you have a taste of my pussy like last night."

David didn't lose any more time, he nuzzled into her asshole. The smell was intense and nasty but, even the pungent smell turned him on. He started to spread his tongue tip all over the red rosy hole, licking up the sweat and cleaning the butt cheeks one by one.

Mistress commented, "Sissy, this is as much as shit you will get tonight. As a toilet, you will get some water play, but not shit." She paused for a while and added, "Well, at least not tonight. " David pushed his tongue slowly inside her tight hole. She was so tight; he felt that his tongue was going to be shred from the sides so he started to tongue fuck her slowly, pushing deeper with each thrust gradually, and not rushing his way. Isumi let out a small moan to tell him that he was doing well down there.

Her moans turned him on again and he started to hump her asshole with his little tongue. It hurt like hell on his proboscis. But he didn't back down from his passionate service of her in order to pleasure his Mistress. Slowly he got used to the pain pounding his tongue and the taste of her dirty asshole was more than a turn on for him. David had no idea of the time in this position but he sensed his tongue going numb from the licking he had been giving his mistress for so long.

Isumi took a little pity on him apparently, and got up, pushing his tongue away from her asshole as she closed her anal muscles down, tightening her access point. She walked inside the attached bathroom and she crawled into the bath tub, once it was filled with warm soapy water. She rested her head on the bath tub, letting the rest of her body submerge into the welcome warm water. She lit herself a long cigarette as she was enjoying the smoke when she asked her slut, "Come here, you asshole, crawl in to the tub and dip your head under the water to satisfy me. Come on, don't wait."

David crawled towards the tub and jumped inside it, letting his body rest a little in the pool of warm water before he assumed a dog like posture and took a deep breath. He dipped his head under the water and started to lick her pussy lips up and down in this aqueous environment.

The water seemed to have the effect of increasing the swollen feeling inside her cunt, resulting in turning her on faster than normal. He kept his head there, for licking her succulent pussy lips, for as long as he can before running out of breath. He pulled his head up, took another deep breath, and dove under again to continue his servitude. His Mistress was moaning, relaxing while enjoying the sensational feelings on her cunt and also reveling in the submission of this poor little slut, David.

David repeated the process over and over again bringing Isumi to the edge of having an orgasm. He didn't want to lick her clitoris at first as that would make her have orgasm faster. He wanted to take his time so as to make this an experience something that his mistress would really enjoy and remember.

When he felt she would cum any second, he then, and only then, started to lick her naked clitoris, playing along the thin layer of skin covering it by using direct contact with his tongue. He could sense that at any second she would cum, especially when he touched her clitoris. He took a deep breath and plunged his head back into the water.

Isumi grabbed his head under the water and pushed his head deep against her pussy while she was nearing her orgasm. She started to pinch her own nipples with her free hand just to add extra stimulation to herself sexually. With each tongue sweep, she felt her orgasm crawling in closer and soon, it happened, the explosion arriving. Isumi came all over his face shooting cum through the water.

She remained in the arm soothing confines of the tub for a while before lifting her wet body up and pulling him up as well, making himself kneel on the surface of bath tub, "I won't allow you to masturbate today, so don't even try to touch your little pinky dick." She stood in front of the bath tub, with one leg resting on the floor and other a little lifted up resting on the side of the bath tub and she exposed her wet dripping pussy in front of David's jaw-dropped face.

She smiled and said gently, "Slut, it's time for the payment. Fix your lips onto me."

David obeyed her, kissing the pussy once in reverence. He placed his lips over her cunt, waiting to take on the humiliation of drinking her pee. He closed his eyes and started to stimulate her pee hole with his tongue as well, she giggled, "What's the hurry slut? Take it slowly and take it all in."

She released her bladder slowly into his mouth. She looked at him; he reopened his eyes to catch a glimpse of his mistress's gorgeous body and her firm round breasts with her nipples rock hard, standing horizontal over him. He slowly started to drink the piss entering his mouth, the taste was sweet but sour, somewhat acidic and a little repellent, but he did it for her.

Mistress Isumi slowly released her entirety into his mouth and closely watched his throat movement, swallowing every drop of her piss. She pushed her left foot against his cock and balls, teasing him while he was soaking up her piss. When she was finished, she pulled his mouth away from her pussy and got dressed. She pulled him out of the bath tub roughly and started to walk inside the main room.

She looked back to see David crawling into the room, following her, with a now wet high heel shoe still inserted inside his asshole. She chuckled and pulled out the shoe in one swift motion, making him scream in pain, " David, I want you to follow your mom, Judy and Gloria in your real life and be their bitch unless I tell otherwise, got it?"

David nodded submissively and David was exposed to her, crawling in a prone, vulnerable position, his asshole gaping wide and completely exposed to anything behind him. She smiled once more and pushed a long cigarette inside his asshole, lit it up and said, "Crawl around the office like this, until the cigarette is over. After that you can go home today, I don't need you to be around any longer."

David nodded and kissed her shoe submissively, before crawling out of the room. As soon as David crawled off, Isumi sat on her old, favorite chair and started to relax and reflect on her time in the dream world created for her pleasure only. Suddenly she heard a huge amount of giggling sound coming from the main office outside her room; she smiled speaking to herself, "Well, the slut did obey my last command."

David woke suddenly and in a cold, clammy sweat. The dream had been so realistic. And then reality hit home, he would be back serving his women very shortly. Actually, it was to be within minutes.