Whore: n,

Story Info
Do I deserve forgiveness when I cannot forgive myself?
889 words
3.53
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whore, n:

A woman who engages in sexual acts for money: a prostitute; a promiscuous or immoral woman.

He called me a whore. Whether I was or not is a matter of semantics. I was an unfaithful wife, not for money, and not with many, but with one, the one who found me at my weakest. The one who meant less than nothing. He took advantage, as did I. He paid no price, for the indiscretion was financed by me alone.

I cried and my tears were true. I will not be one of those women who blame it on their husbands when they stray. Robert worked hard, traveled much, and I was alone too often. It was my own emotional frailty that allowed me to forget my vows, to overlook the deep love that I bear for my husband, to indulge in the cheapest of attentions, the momentary respite from loneliness, to enable the failure which cost me so dearly.

Divorce would have been merciful. We stayed together, but Robert forgave me in words alone. I came to understand that where once he saw his love, his partner, his ally, he began to see a thing, an object, a convenience that he does not really know what to do with.

I became the flat, paper definition of a wife.

We have tried to work through it, but I cannot make him love me as before. Can you blame the wine for running out when you yourself have broken the glass?

I cried as I carved the letters across my abdomen, pausing as I sliced the the first line of the 'W', embracing the pain, the humiliation which I so deserved. Gathering my composure, I continued: the 'H', the 'O', the 'R' and the 'E'. I marked myself for life because my life was over, finished, as were these letters, by my own hand. Rivulets of blood ran down from my handiwork. I had made of myself a lurid horror movie advertisement.

For hours I stood naked on the chair and waited. I heard the door open, heard Robert's footsteps, heard the silence which had replaced his loving call for me. I deserved no 'Honey, I'm home!' I deserved nothing, and into nothingness I will gladly disappear.

Through the blurriness of my tears, I saw the shape of my husband as he appeared. He dropped his briefcase as I kicked the chair away.

"I'm sorry."

I felt the noose as gravity drew it tight around my neck, forcing my head back, so i could see only the ceiling. It was providence, not I, that prevented those fragile vertebrae from snapping. I could not see as Robert ran to me. I felt his strong arms lift me, releasing the tension, allowing my breath to return.

"Oh my God, baby, don't do this!"

Frantic, he pulled the chair back up and gently maneuvered my feet onto it.

"Stand honey, please! Let me get this off you, baby."

He was crying as he loosened the noose and pulled it over my head.

"Why? Why did you do this?"

I had no answer. Shame has no answer.

He laid me on the sofa, began dialing 911, but I stopped him.

"Let me get an ambulance!"

I cried, "I don't deserve one. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve to live."

Robert cried with me as he held me tight and kissed the rope burn on my neck.

"No, you can't leave me. I love you, baby, don't leave me. I forgive you, I forgive you."

"Make love to me. Make love to me like you used to."

I turned my lips towards his. If he did not kiss me, I knew I would complete my destruction once left alone. I had not intended to be saved, but I was.

He lightly caressed my lips with his before kissing me savagely, as lovers do. Hungrily, he devoured me, his hands sliding around my neck, cupping my head. He retreated just enough to look into my eyes.

"I love you."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Me too, baby, I can't lose you,"

"Fuck me Robert, make me your wife again."

I frantically undid his trousers as he tore his shirt open. A button bounced off my stomach and landed bloody on the floor.

I felt for him, his cock stiffening in my hand, and guided him into me. The feel of my husband as he stretched my pussy open with his advance was more than I could bear. I wept uncontrollably as he fucked me with the passion of our wedding night.

I wrapped my legs around his back as we kissed, our tears mingling on our cheeks in a wet dance of love rediscovered. Neither he nor I touched my clitoris, but I came, floating away from my body amid the sweet mix of orgasm and pain, repentance and forgiveness.

He thrust his tongue deep into my mouth as he released his sperm into me, releasing his love back into our union. His seed filled me, as his love once again filled my life.

EPILOGUE

Today, I look down at my belly, swollen with our first child; at the tattoo: a groom and his bride, kissing at the altar. It covers my shame, and it will never again release the whore that lies beneath.