Whoremaster (56)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came back she was totally quiet and wouldn't talk to her dad, she looked as if she hated him and I'm not surprised to be honest, with his attitude. That night he went down the pub and she broke down and told me she was pregnant. What a stupid girl, knowing her condition! If she couldn't help herself wanting sex, I told her, she could have at least been careful or done other things that don't lead to a baby. But it wasn't that easy to get things in those days and children can be so stupid.

I had to tell Tom but I waited till the next day when he was sober, and as expected he went up the wall. He called her all sorts of names and called the lad all sorts of worse names and said he would kill him for two pins if he ever got the chance. Polly kept her mouth shut and wouldn't say where he lived. She also said she wasn't going to let the baby be taken from her and what's more she wasn't going to marry the lad. Tom was almost literally foaming at the mouth and said she was a little slut and no daughter of his; he was like that. Then he stamped out off to the pub again. That was always his trouble, the beer.

Polly and me talked when he was gone. She was scared of what her dad might do if he found the lad, and she asked me to phone him and warn him to be careful. She didn't want to speak to him, because she didn't want him trying to contact her. I asked why on earth, and she said that he was going to be a great painter because she had seen his drawings and they were very good. And a great artist can't be held back by a wife and baby, he needs to dedicate his life to art and needs to work alone. And I said, alone except for models and alcoholics and homosexuals etc. and she said that's just it, I know it wouldn't work out, and if he married me just because I'm pregnant he would end up hating me for holding him back. She said she loved him too much to ruin his career.

I could see her point and I thought she was right not to marry him, but I didn't want her to go ahead with the baby: not only would it be dangerous in her condition, but then she'd have to bring it up alone because sure as eggs is eggs Tom Tatt would never let her in the house again, believe me he was like that! Well, she wouldn't hear of an abortion, but I said what if it kills you having the baby and she said she didn't care. But if the baby lived and she didn't, what would happen to the poor thing? That made her think, and she agreed to take the advice of the doctors over that. She didn't want to kill the baby before it was born, but she didn't want a baby with no parents and certainly not to be looked after by us!

Well as you know they both came through alive, thank god.

Anyway I phoned the lad up but not straight away, I waited until she was in hospital and the baby had arrived and we knew they were going to be OK. I told him that Polly was in hospital and didn't want to see him. He wanted to know why she was in hospital, and why she didn't want to see him, but I just told him that she was pregnant and kept my mouth shut on the other thing.

He didn't say much, and there was no hint of an apology or anything like that, and I started to get angry with him. I told him that Polly's dad would probably kill him if he ever found him, but it came out more like a threat than a warning. Anyway I had promised to tell him that so I did and if he took it as a threat then so be it. Then I lost my rag and told him that if he was desperate for sex he should go and see sluts and pay them for it, not go corrupting a decent young girl who only has one kidney so that pregnancy would be dangerous. That took him aback, and he just stammered and said it wasn't like that and he didn't know about Polly's condition. Well that was a lie for a start because I had always impressed on Polly that she should tell the truth about it if anyone tried to force her into anything intimate.

I hung up on his stammering and snivelling and left him to stew in his own juice. At least he would be free to go looking for sluts to satisfy his lust, while Polly would never be the same again, even if she was lucky enough to come out of hospital with or without the baby.

I burned his phone number when I got home, like she had made me promise, not that I would ever want to talk to him again!

Baby Jenny, who I saw a few times in hospital, poor little thing, grew up to be a bit of a bad lot it seems. A bit of a habit on the female side of the family, not that I ever did anything like that. Well it wasn't so easy in my time. It's terrible to know that your granddaughter killed herself. Shocking. Young people shouldn't have to suffer like that. Mind you, I had an auntie who did that, and another who got into trouble. Oh dear, life can be hard. Poor, poor, Jenny, I wish I had been able to see her grow up.

I wonder what the bastard is up to now. I bet he's still going after sluts in that chatroom. I look in there every day but I haven't seen him or that paki copper. They've probably changed their names. I'm glad he thinks that Polly regards him as a disgusting pervert. She's better off with no grandad than with that slut chaser. That'll put his nose out of joint, let him suffer for once!

She is doing alright now, by the way. She hung around for a few weeks presumably hoping to find him, but no luck. The she changed her name to seekingmaster and started talking to random old men but all she got was even worse filth than he used to dish out! She didn't get involved in any of that sort of thing I'm glad to say. I'll give her that! It goes to show that she was led astray by the bastard and isn't a slut really, not in herself.

Then one day she did start chatting to a man of 30. He was quite respectful and they actually hit it off a bit and continued talking a bit every day, but all very respectable and no smut although you could tell they fancied each other. He's in computing and doing quite well by the sound of it, working from home which is in France! He works for English companies but he can still live in France and do that over the computer. It's amazing what you can do nowadays.

Anyway he invited her to go and stay with him for a holiday and when she came back they were chatting online again like two little monkeys, apparently in love with each other. I'm sure they got up to naughty things together, she is obviously the passionate type, and he must have pleased her to make her forget the bastard. And you know what, he proposed to her and she said yes. And now she's happy with him living over there and when he goes to England on business they chat and I can see how happy they are. I'm over the moon about that!

Thank god she's shut of the slut lover! Mind you he was such a good-looking lad when he was young, and young men are always keen to have sex. Pity he didn't settle down as he grew up!

Tom Tatt and me never did it before marriage. He was the only man I knew physically, and if all men are like him I don't know why women bother, to be honest!

Polly told me once that the lad said that when he came round he eyed me up secretly and said I was very fanciable. He said that he eyed me up because he wanted to imagine what Polly would be like when she was my age, and he was apparently very impressed, because he said he'd be very happy to have someone that attractive at my age.

I do admit he was very good looking, and in modern language he was "hot"! I sometimes imagined him when I was lying in bed at night with Tom snoring next to me, and I wondered what it would be like to make love to a young man like him. If he would be exciting. Well, now I know I'm afraid that he was a right raver!

You know, despite his disgusting behaviour, I actually found some of his dirty chat rather disturbing in a physical way. I got odd feelings I haven't had for many, many years.

If he was still a young good-looking lad talking like that about things he would like to do to me I think I might actually almost enjoy it. All that licking and sucking, not like in my day.

And so much touching before actually doing it!

Oh dear, I am afraid all that filth has affected me a bit. I have been having dreams about sex lately, always with him in it saying his dirty things and doing things to me.

Oh lad, why did you grow up to be such a dirty old man? And if you expect young sluts to be nice to you, it's only fair that you should be prepared to be nice to someone older, like me for instance. Older people have feelings too, you know, as you said yourself!

Suppose I was only 70, say, when I still had a good figure, would you gently undress me and tell me I was beautiful? Would you caress my tummy and the rest?

Oh, Tim that is so nice! Your fingers make my skin tingle and I give a little shiver.

Oh god it's so nice when you do that with my belly-button, you are very naughty indeed! Yes my nipples are getting hard and yes, it would be so nice to have them touched by your experienced fingers. You are so gentle and taking your time because you know I need lots of time to become aroused.

Oh, you are so naughty calling my breasts tits! I'm not used to being talked to like that. It is rather sexy though I must admit. Do you like my tits? Are they big enough for you? Oh good, I always thought they were a bit small. Funny thing is that little Polly has big ones! Do you prefer big ones like hers? Oh thank you, but I am sure you are just being kind. You seemed to love hers you dirty boy!

Ooooh it is so good to have my tits held in your hands and the nipples teased with your fingers. Do you want me to hold up a tit so that you can roll my nipple and pinch it and pull it? Ooooh yes, please do! Suck it into your mouth your hot mouth and roll your tongue round it and make it hard and tug it gently with your teeth but not pain like you did to some of your sluts. Sluts like that deserve pain but I am not a slut I just want to be sucked and pleasured like I've missed so much. Oh that hurts but I don't really mind you know so long as it is you and I know you would never really hurt me just tease to give me a thrill and yes it is such a thrill to be hurt gently by you. Such a thrill!

Yes now do the other one it is aching to be kissed and sucked too, They do come in pairs you know. Oh don't be naughty you know what I mean! You are so wicked but I like that your wickedness is very exciting you know. Yes I can be wicked too but I am far too shy to be wicked now you will have to wait a long time before Jenny Tatt goes down on her knees begging for it and touching you.

Oh Tim you are licking out my salt-cellars and pushing your finger into my inkwell. I put my head back because I want you to be a tiger and bite my throat softly without killing me just making me feel I could die with you like this. Finger my face and pull my hair and lick my lips and make me shudder with the pleasure of it all. Do you French-kiss? I heard about it at school but nobody ever French-kissed Jenny Tatt and I would love to have it done before I die.

Sorry the tube must be getting in the way I'll take it out just for you.

But don't ever ask me to go on my front I would be so embarrassed and frightened of what you might do. Oh god what are you doing, rolling me over? Don't hurt me master, don't really hurt me! You can touch my back but just stroke me gently all the way down my spine like you know how to do from neck to knickers except hehehe I am not wearing knickers!

Oh you are astride me and massaging my back! Your weight presses my face into the sheet and I can't breathe but I don't want to I could just let you smother me and slip away with your gentle hands sliding up and down my ribs and hips and my bottom. Please don't hurt me master just kill me gently with your experienced hands I don't mind going with you touching me. Yes I'll draw my knees up and let you raise my hips so my btm is high and my legs open, only for you master no-one else would be allowed to do this but you know so much about me that I don't give a shit what you see or touch. Yes I will call it my arse just for you!

Oh yesssss touch my arse hold my cheeks and squeeze then yes spread them and let me feel cool air in there and your breath and I know you are looking at me there but you like that sort of filth with your slut friends and now I am one of them and I want you to see me there. Yes my name is Jenny Prosser and I am a dirty tosser, and a prossie too, but you can have it for free because you are such a dirty fucker!

So you like me acting like a little slut? you always wanted sluts but never old Vi but here I am and you might get more than you bargained for you dirty wanker yes I know what you have been up to because I spied on you in your filthy chat with your sluts and now I'm going to get some.

Ooooooh your finger feels like heaven touching me there rubbing gently round and round and pressing and your other hand on my pussy sliding up and down and opening me for you and I do open wide and I feel wet there and want your fingers slippery on my lips and then onto my clit pressing and circling. Feel my cunt you darling fucker feel my cunt and go into it and my arse too oh my god.

Darling fucker I am like little Polly I have never come in my life will you make me cum my lover make me cum before I die! Make me cum. You can fuck me from the back if you like, I've never had that before either and I want it so much before I go.

First I want to look at your thing if you kneel in front of me I will touch it and stroke it and make sure it is hard as a rock for me for my cunt from behind and yessss I will take it into my mouth and suck it it is so big I might choke but that doesn't matter except I want to be fucked from behind before I go so take it out of my mouth before you cum and go behind me and I'll stick my arse in the air and you will tease me with the tip of your cock and then slide it in a little way till I am gasping and wanting more.

Yes, shove it in to the hilt and now now now you can come right up me and make me pregnant I have lost my only child and I want another little baby cum cum cum in my belly and make me cum cum cum for the first and last time, pull my hair and wrap your hands round my throat and slowly and gently squeeze till I feel faint and it is going dark and I will cum for you daddy!