Whores Make Great Wives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
476 Followers

In response the crowd shouted and applauded and generously rained money upon the stage.

Elvin stood there, his cock now fully visible, his massive piston hanging like a cannon, when the midget with the big breasts, dressed as a cupid appeared from a side curtain bearing damp towels. Elvin took one and carefully rubbed his member clean. Jean's labias continued to spew what looked like a half pint of cum that oozed out of her vagina and ran down her leg sticking to the top of her high buttoned shiny black patent leather shoes. Taking a towel she cleansed herself, wiped off her shoes and presently stepped into her gown and was once more dressed.

The evening now being cooler, and surely a great success, I wrapped her in my cloak. We took possession of the 2000 francs and a bag of money collected from the rain of bills and silver coins that had lain on the stage floor. My arm around her shoulder, we tried to take leave of the crowd who all seemed to want to pat me on my back and pinch Jean's rump and reach out to feel her bulbous tits.

Once free of the crowd we walked to a carriage and told the driver to take us home.

As the horse trotted along the cobblestones I leaned forward and asked discreetly,

"How did you get that monster cock inside you, how did you know it could fit?"

"Oh, Monsieur Elvin is an old friend, he's fucked me many times, you see although his cock appears so large, it is mostly of spongy tissue and it collapses upon itself as he squeezes it inside. In the end it is less hurtful than that Professor's long cock, the one that impregnated the Antiquarian's wife and you know I've satiated him many times in the past."

"French whores make the best wives,"

I whispered in her ear hoping the coachman could not hear, as Jean's hands reached forward and unbuttoned my trousers, giving me a quick hand job before we reached home.

End of Part 3

erectus123
erectus123
476 Followers
12