Whoring for freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The train on your mouth is done but now it's time to really make you a girl. Stand up, walk to me and hand me your chain."

I walk over to him and hand him the chain. He leads me outside which is now getting dark. He leads me out to the gazebo and tells me to bend over, spread my legs and grab the end of a picnic table in the middle of the gazebo. He then connects a short chain from the picnic table to the collar on my neck. I'm now unable to stand up at all and he clips some kind of weight the chain connected to the plug in my ass. I find I have to slightly clinch my ass to prevent the plug from coming out. Then he walks away telling me to wait for them to come down to the gazebo and make me a girl.

As I stand bent over I notice I have to add pressure to keep the plug from slipping out of my ass. As time goes on, it become harder and harder and have to clinch as hard as I can. I'm about to give up when I hear the men walking towards me. They arrive and can tell I am fighting to keep the plug in. A guy taps the weight on the end of the chain to make it swing between my legs making it even harder to keep in. I start to beg for permission to let it drop out. They just laugh as I continue to beg to them. Finally I can't take it anymore and release the tension holding the plug in. My ass feels empty now and my sphincter is exhausted. I hear the thud as the plug and weight hits the floor of the gazebo.

The first guy waste no time walking up to me and slides his lubed dick into my ass. His dick is one of the smaller ones and slides in with little effort. He immediately starts sliding in and out at a quick pace. I can feel his balls slapping against mine as he fucks me. Since he has already cum twice today, it takes him a little while before he finally cums inside of me. It feels different than the ejaculating dildos my Mistress has used on me.

The next guy moves right in without wasting any time. He goes takes his time sliding in and out of me. He makes me say out loud how much I love having his cock in my pussy. I do as I am told but it is very humiliating. So far the cocks have not hurt since I am so use to getting fucked in the ass with a dildo. I don't enjoy it like sucking cock but I'm getting through it. They are taking their turns by size getting bigger with each new cock. After a few cocks they are starting to get to a size where I'm really getting fucked hard. With each thrust I feel the cocks bottoming out my ass knowing the next cock will probably clear my ass going all the way into my intestines. I am grunting with each thrust. The guys are having there fun watching me taking in all of their dicks and once again sweat in pouring off my body and face. As I continue to get pounded, my fake tits are shaking back and forth very hard but don't even come close to coming off.

It is now completely dark outside but since there are light in the ceiling of the gazebo, I'm guessing if anyone was in the lake they could see everything happening to me. As each guy takes turn ramming his dick in and out of my ass, I have to thank them for fucking my pussy. It is hard to do since I am grunting involuntarily with each deep thrust. My ass is getting spread and torn up like never before. My legs are shaking and getting weak from standing there so long and the fucking I am taking. I have completely lost track of how many guys have fucked me and how many more I have to go. From the size of the cocks I 'm thinking I am getting close to the end but each guy is taking so long too cum, I could be here for hours.

I have gone through many waves of pain and pleasure when suddenly a guy cums and pulls out. He holds my cheeks apart and I hear people commenting on my gaping hole. I see flashes as I am guessing pictures are being taken. I hear everyone walk away as I am still chained to the table, bent over with cum running down my legs. I stand there for a few minutes when I hear a new set of foot steps approaching. It sounds like the person it wearing heels. The feet stop right behind me and I feel a slap on the ass. A hand slides up my leg catching some of the dripping cum. The hand which has a lot of cum on it which is the hand of my Mistress is placed in front of my face as she tells me to lick her hand clean.

After I clean her hand with my tongue, I ask if I have completed my job and can I get the chastity device off. She advises me I'm getting close but the job is not over yet. She then frees the chain from my collar and helps me stand up straight. It is hard to do after being bent over of so long. She looks at me smiling and tells me I have been doing a good job so if I keep up the good work, I will be free soon.

12