Whoring My X Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long time of us in pleasurable embrace. While grinding on my cock and riding me like a cow girl in heat, she finally began shaking with another huge orgasm. After she calmed down, I pushed her off me onto her back.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "Oh Geno, I really missed that orgasmic feeling. I hope you aren't done!"

I laughed and took her legs pushing them wide apart and up her body. Staring at her pussy still open from Brutus, I said, "Not yet M! I've planning to fuck you all night. I hope you up for it." She just giggled.

Pulling her to the edge of the bed, I stood in front moving toward her opened snatch. She reached and guided Brutus back into her pulsating wet slit. He easily slid in and I began pumping the prettiest horniest woman I've ever been with. I held her legs over her and rammed Brutus as hard and deep into her, as I could. Faster and faster, I pumped Mercedes as I listened to her moaning in complete submission. The faster and harder I fucked her, the louder her groaning and "Oh yeses" became.

I slowed down every so often to gather my composure, so I wouldn't cum just yet. When I leaned up on the bed and kissed her, she began shaking with an orgasm, then another. It was awe inspiring knowing that I was again making her my obedient fucking slut. I was no longer just happy fucking her myself, I wanted her to become my submissive little whore once more. But before I did that, I was sure going to enjoy fucking her hot little cunt as long as I could.

As I slowed down for her to climax, she yelled "Oh Geno, don't stop! You feel so good! Oh don't stop! Fuck me Geno! Fuck me forever! You feel so good in me. Yes! Yes! Oh god! I don't want it to end!"

To her dismay I pulled out and made her turn over on all fours and moved her up to the middle of the bed. She became happy again, when I climbed back aboard for some deep doggy fucking. She raised her ass in the air so I could go deep into her. Then she fell on her arms. As I ravished her hole, she reached under and rubbed on her clit while moaning in bliss. She was moving back and forth on Brutus, as I drove deep into her love canal. Soon she was loudly moaning again and started shaking with another orgasm. I didn't even slow down this time, but kept driving myself into her. She moaned a few more times with delight, as I tried to sustain my power fuck. As she succumbed to my cunt plundering, she kept telling me to take her any way I wanted. And I did for what was a long time for me.

Unfortunately, all good things must explode and I finally erupted. As she felt Brutus blowing his top, she raised her ass up to make sure I spewed deep inside her.

"That's it Geno, cum in me. Get it deep inside me. Oh yes! I love that feeling making you cum. Oh yes Darling! Give it all to me," were her elation cries.

When I finished many squirts, I fell off on my back in exhaustion. She leaned over on top of me and kissed me. Then she settled in to cuddle.

As we both were relaxing, she softly said, "Thanks Geno. That was exactly what I needed. You have always known what makes me happy."

Then with cum still inside her, she laid her head on my chest and got comfortable. She fell into a well needed slumber. After some time, I gently turned her over on her back with a puddle of my semen under her. The motion didn't wake her up and she seemed totally passed out. Looking at her pussy still glistening from our loving, I had a great idea.

I used to tease that her body was like a classy Mercedes and would only purr if she was ridden a lot. I joked with her that when she dressed really hot and was a cute exhibitionist, it was like seeing her at an auto show. Guys would imagine riding in her, while enjoying all of the features she had to offer. That's why she was popular being rented for a ride. She used to laugh at that interpretation of her whoring. So with that in mind I brought up my tattoo equipment.

I took some alcohol and gently rubbed our entire sex residue from above her pussy mound. Then I shaved her completely clean. I guess with drinking the triple Martini made her totally inebriated and didn't feel a thing. Now I was ready to start on the tattoo. I started slowly to see if any of my pricking would wake her up. She was so out of it that it was easy to write the two words, "Horny Mercedes" in large script lettering in an arch over her pussy mound. A couple of hours later when I was finished with my handy work, I admired it. Now every guy who fucks her will see that she's a horny slut.

Putting my equipment away, I crawled into bed and spooned next to her. I went to sleep with a big grin across my face, thinking she'll never go back to being a good girl now. The relapse she had just experienced is now be etched on her body. It will be a permanent reminder of who she really is. Now all I had to do was getting her to become my whore again.

To be continued............. Will Mercedes be upset with her new tattoo? Will Mercedes continue relapsing back into a sex addict? Will Mercedes become the hot exhibitionist she used to be? Find out the answers to these questions and more of what naughty things Mercedes desires to do next. Pictures of her upon request!

12