Whoring My X Girlfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a dirty rag from the floor, I wiped some cum off her belly and tits. Then I opened the back door and told her to hurry to clean up. Still naked, she quickly ran into the women's bathroom. When she came back, she dressed putting the skirt and top back on. I took her hand and we went out the back way and around the opposite side of the building, to avoid being seen. Once she was sitting inside her Benz, she smiled and told me how much fun she had making all of those guys happy. Then she leaned over and we kissed for a few minutes.

Looking into her eyes I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself M and I hope it wasn't too much."

She smiled and answered, "Oh no Geno. I'm so happy right now and very satisfied. I've must have had over 30 orgasms. I was so naughty tonight or is it morning." She laughed. "And I have you to thank for it fulfilling my request." Giggling, "But I'm still horny!"

After few more nice kisses on her lips, the odor of the different guy's cum that was still splattered all over her, made me quickly open the top. It was after 2 am when we started the 40 minute drive back to my place. As we drove down the winding canyon road toward the beach, three head lights approached me from the rear. Looking in my rear view mirror, I noticed them being motorcycles and didn't think anything of it, since the bar just closed.

When we stopped at the light at PCH, Mercedes suddenly blurted, "I getting so hot again. I'm going to need a nice cock in me very soon to sooth this fire that is beginning to rage in my pussy again."

I laughed to myself while thinking just stick her cunt out in the cold air. But instead, I reached over and placed my hand in between her legs and touched her wet vulva. I couldn't believe that her well used cunt felt like a piece of hot meat. She told me how good my fingers felt on her pussy and pushed my hand harder against her. As I was rubbing her fiery cunt, I didn't notice the motorcycles pulling up on each side of the car.

I heard a voice saying something about letting him take care of her fire. Turning around, it was the Asians on each side of the car. He laughed as he told me that it looked like my girl was still hot for cock and they would be happy to help. Snickering he reminded me of my comment that they could fuck her after everyone had a turn.

Mercedes hearing him asking for her, looked over at him and cried, "Oh please Geno. Let him. I want it so bad again. Please! I know how good it would feel. I'm burning up. Please let him!"

I just replied, "Okay!" Who am I to stand in the way of a horny girl wanting to fuck?

So he told me to follow them. We drove for about 5 minutes until he pulled into a dark parking lot on the beach. He had me park the car under a tree away from lights and being seen from the busy boulevard. Then they got off their bikes, took off their helmets and walked over to Mercedes side of the car. She instantly opened the door as they helped her out. Closing the door behind her, the taller Asian pushed her back against the side, had her raise her hands up, and pulled off her top. Then he threw it in the car. He immediately French kissed her and played with her tits.

The other two guys were walked over to him with one saying, "Hey Lee, let us see what the whore looks like."

He moved to her side and the three of them looked at her standing topless next to the car. Even being in the shadows, I could see the expression of lust on their faces. One of them asked if she was still hot. Lee pulled up her skirt and touched her pussy.

He laughed as he turned to the other two and answered, "Oh yeah Dudes. She's burning up. I bet she'll be good for at least another hour of fucking."

That's when Mercedes blurted, "I want a cock in me so bad, so who's going to be first?"

Lee took her over to the hood of the car. He picked her up, placed her on her back and pulled her to edge. Pulling up her skirt, he took out his small Asian cock and rubbed it hard. Standing in front of her, he spread her legs apart, and pushed them up her body. Then he stuck a condom on and pushed his hard tool into her sizzling cunt.

Mercedes moaned exactly what I had been hearing for hours, "Oh Yes! That feels so good in me! Oh! Oh! Fuck me! Don't stop. Yes! Yes!"

The other two guys moved her head to the front of the hood. Standing in front of her, they had her begin to suck on them. The noises of her gagging with cocks in her mouth and her moans of pleasure were like being at theater. I had a front row seat watching my beautiful classy Lady getting fucked like a cheap street whore and loved every minute of it. I continued watching Mercedes looking for any sign of discomfort, but instead all I saw was pure enjoyment. Her body moved back and forth as her tits jiggled from the action of being fucked. She continued having fun, until Lee pulled out from her hot cunt, walked over to her and pulled off his condom. He turned her head toward his cock and had her open her mouth. Then with a few more strokes, he unleashed a huge load of semen into her mouth and all over her face.

As he stuck his spewing cock in her mouth he said, "Oh that's it bitch. I've been waiting all night to dump a load in your mouth. That's it, suck me dry."

As she was sucking every last drop of goo out, the small Asian from the pool game put a condom on and began fucking her pussy. As he did, he began verbalizing what a hot fucking whore she was. He kept telling how much he wanted to fuck her cunt from watching her at the pool table. He chuckled as he said that she was well worth the wait.

That's when Lee came over to me and said, "Dude, do you like the show your whore is giving you?"

I answered, "Where's my money for allowing you guys to fuck her. It's 2 bills a pop."

He gave out a big laughing roar and replied, "Dude, we not paying you anything. You should be paying us."

I was shocked by his answer and went to get out to kick some Asian ass. But he held his leg against the door and told me to relax because he had something better than money to give me. He took a packed from his jacket and threw it at me.

Then he blurted, "I put the whole dose of fuck powder in her drink, when she was playing pool with us. She has taken to it very well and still hot for fucking. So you should thank me because without that stuff in her, she probably wouldn't have fucked all of the guys at the bar. Anyway, how many did she fuck there and how much money did you make?"

Not answering and thinking what a fucking ass hole he was, I took the packet of white substance that was the size of a large tea bag. It had one large Chinese symbol on the front and very small Chinese lettering on the back. Instantly I remembered them tilting her head back with Lee making her swallow all of the drink after the last game of pool. Afterwards, Mercedes said that it tasted gritty. It all made sense to me now to why she was begging for a cock. They drugged her and there is nothing I could have done about it. So I asked him what it was.

Laughing he answered, "Nothing habit forming dude and is what they give the whores in Asia to fuck all night. I brought a lot back from my last trip there and your whore was the first bitch we tried it on." He continued laughing as he revealed, "Although she is small, we probably should have only given her half a dose. She'll be alright once it wears off."

As he continued bragging and explaining the effects of what he gave Mercedes, the other two guys were taking turns fucking her. One would pump her for a few minutes and the other guy would say something about taking a turn. After some 30 minutes they eventually both dumped a load in her mouth drenching her face in the process. It dripped all over her boobs, chin and car. Then Lee asked if she was still hot. His friend said she was.

So he walked over to her, pulled her up and had her stand in the front of the car. Telling her to bend forward, she leaned over the hood with her ass in the air. He stood behind her and put on another condom. Then he began pushing his hard cock into her doggy style. Her face was right in front of me and I could tell by her expressions that she was enjoying him fucking her. Leaning up on her hands she looked right at me. Her eyes were twinkling and she smiled. Then she opened her mouth for air and began moaning to fuck her harder. It was like she was having the best fuck night ever and didn't want it to stop.

"Oh god that feels great. Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder! I want it so bad." Her cries of pleasure loudly echoed through the night air and I thought someone would call the cops. But no one did.

With her face dripping cum onto the hood she continued moaning. The other two guys were getting their pants back on when one said, "Hurry up Lee. Finish the bitch. We got to get going."

Lee started fucking her harder and harder, slapping her ass as he did. His friends kept bugging him to finish Mercedes and eventually he did. He pulled out, ripped off his condom. Pushed his cock at her pussy opening and spewed a load inside her hole. As sperm was being shot into her he bellowed, "I hope this gets you knocked up bitch."

When he was done and pulling up his pants he said, "Bitch, you have the nicest fucking cunt ever. You should come over to my place sometime so the rest of the guys can have fun too. You'll make a great breeder."

As he got on his Jap bike, he drove it over to me and said, "She's still needs it dude. Afterwards she'll pass out for around 8 hours, so I've been told. But until then, she'll still fuck like a rabbit. And dude, I would love to have her over at our club house for an encore performance. I'll even pay for her this time." Snickering, he threw me his business card and sped away.

I got out of the car and walked over to Mercedes. She was still breathing heavy and I asked if she wanted more. She just smiled and bent over the hood again and said please. I was already hard from seeing those guys fucking her. I took a condom from my wallet and put it on my raging hard on. Lee's cum was still dripping out of her pussy and down her legs, as I pushed myself into her honey pot.

Now I was pumping her just like everyone else did. The image of others fucking her ran through my mind making me even hornier. It was my turn making her moan in pleasure and I was enjoying her more than ever. It didn't take long for me to finally get to the point of spewing my load. I took off my condom, placed my cock at the entrance to her wide open slit and erupted into her pussy just like Lee did. She pushed back when she felt me cuming. As I spewed my load, I noticed her pussy wasn't hot any more. Once I finished cuming, I stood her up with some of my semen dripped down her inner thigh, just like the Asian. She smiled and as she was about to say something, fainted into my arms. Catching her, I held her limp body up. I was afraid she was dead, but she was just out. I opened the door and placed her on the seat. I guess that was the passing out part Lee told me about.

Taking her top, I wiped the goo off her face, but left our goo in her pussy and on her legs. Then I buckled her up. She stayed topless as I quickly drove the 30 minutes back to my place. I carried her up the stairs and placed her into the spare bedroom. Taking off her skirt, cum stained holey stockings and shoes, I covered her naked body with a blanket and went to catch some shut eye myself.

It was very draining watching her fuck all night. The night excursion went better than any anticipated venture that went through my head. She was now a cheap prostitute and I have video proof of her becoming one. The last step in my revenge plan was to make sure Tyler sees her in action. Then her life, as she said, would really be over. At least those were my thoughts as I laid my head down to snooze.

That fucking neighbor's dog woke me up around 9 am. I looked out the window to a great sunny hot day and went to take a shower. As I was drying off, I suddenly remembered last night. I put on a pair of shorts and rushed to the other room. Mercedes was still asleep. I opened the curtain, hoping the sun light would wake her up. She didn't stir. Pulling off the blanket, I looked at her naked body. There was lots of bruising on her inner legs and outer thighs. I gently spread her legs apart. I was stunned to see what used to be a nice clean pink pussy, being bruised and reddened with dry cum spattered on her pussy mound. These results definitely showed that she had fucked a lot of guys. Placing the blanket back over her, I left to brew some coffee. I really needed a cup.

As I sipped it, I went out back to yell at that damn dog. I looked at her car and noticed a few dents on the hood and over one front light. There were even several used condoms stuck to the grill. Opening the door, a puddle of dried cum was on her seat. I took a deep breath and went to my tool shed. First I washed the front of her car and cleaned the seat. Then I took my dent fixer equipment and sucked out the dents. Only one small one was left just above the front wheel. Suddenly I heard a bang inside the room Mercedes was in.

Rushing in, I saw her sitting on the floor. She fell out of the bed trying to get up. Looking up at me, she asked where she was. I told her my place. Then she said everything looked fuzzy and she didn't remember coming here. Lee did tell me that she would forget most of it. She was wobbly when she tried to stand, so I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. She sat peeing, as I turned on the shower. Again she asked what happened and why her pussy hurts. I told her to take a nice shower with me and I'll explain once she wakes up. I took off my shorts and guided her into the shower holding her up until she got her balance. Her hair was still a sticky mess with dry cum so I washed it twice. When I went to wash between her legs, she winced and said to be gentle because she was very tender there. Once I got all of the dried cum off her, I gave her a robe and we went into the kitchen for coffee and something to eat. As I was making some eggs, she asked me what happened last night?

"Well Mercedes," I started. "What do you remember about last night?"

Sipping her coffee she smiled and answered, "I remember dinner and wanting to have sex at the restaurant. Then we went to the bar and I had lots of fun playing pool and!" She suddenly stopped and screamed, "Oh my god! I had sex with Hammer and he made me so horny that I had sex with other guys. But I don't remember anything about them or even how many. Please tell me what happened!"

I took her hands, looked into her gullible eyes and answered, "Nothing bad Mercedes. You basically had another Martini and had sex with only three guys after Hammer. In fact you begged me to stay to fuck them. Do you remember that?"

She answered, "Yes I do. I remember pleading with you to stay but you wanted to go." She laughed and said, "I had to say please over and over again before you agreed."

I chuckled because it was partially right. "Then you passed out from too much booze. But Darling, You were such an animal during sex, while yelling about how many orgasms you were having. I hope they didn't hurt you. Are you sure you don't remember anything else?"

I was hoping that she would have no memory of the event, especially the burning feeling between her legs brought on by some unknown drug. There was no way I was going to tell her that she had fucked 17 guys, including me and the Asians.

She thought for a minute and finally answered no. I was relieved that she didn't recall any of it. Then she asked what time it was and I told her it was almost noon. She panic and quickly got up and dressed in jeans, a bra and pink blouse. In five minutes she was ready to go. I walked her out to her car and she got in. When I went to kiss her, I saw her cum stained black top in the back. So I put my head in and reached for it. It took a few tries but I got it. Then I asked if I would ever see her again and to look in her glove box when she got home. I left her something.

Smiling she said, "Okay darling I will. But of course I'll see you as often as I can Geno. I realized I need sex just as much as being good. Call me next week Darling. I want to keep in touch. Who knows maybe we can do this again next weekend. But it will depend on Tyler. Darling, I'm so freaking late. I really must get going." One last kiss good bye and then I watched my little fucking nympho whore drive away.

What a great weekend of making my X a whore again. I was very happy with the results. I'll have to see what other adventures I can create for her, now that she wants to continue being bad. She has become my prostitute and there is no way I'm going let her go back to being a good religious girl. For now I'll let things stay as they are. But if I have too, Tyler her prude finance`, may have to see her in action from the videos. I gave her $500 in an envelope just to maintain in her head that she fucked for money.

Stay tuned for another story about Mercedes as my prostitute.

12