Who's been Breed'in My Ass? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbrig
jbrig
299 Followers

He fucked like a maniac. Up till now he had just been playing in my butt and having fun but now he was trying to cum. His face looked angry. He looked like a rapist now. He was drilling my ass with the same fast deep strokes over and over. He didn't have anyone to impress or show off for. He just drilled me, over and over.

I smoothed my fingers over my worn out hole. Yeah this is how it got like this. He gave me a fuck hole. I have a fuck hole down here. My thick ass walls felt like a round pussy. It was sensitive too, so I kept rubbing it as I jacked.

"Cum," I called to him. "Cum," I started to really tug on my cock. I was giving him permission. I wanted him to fuck me- I mean I want to watch him fuck me. "Fuck him, ahhh."

He reached up into the air and brought his hand down hard on my ass a few times. He started to pick up the pace and fuck me even harder and faster. I wanted to fast forward and see what he looks like dumping his load.

Fuck it I was alone, I pushed on my hole a bit and I slipped right into my hole. It was sloppy but dry at first. I didn't have to go too deep to feel his load. At first it was just a wet part in my ass and then I found out I was FULL of cum. I couldn't believe I had his cum in me. This was so hot. I hadn't taken my eyes off the screen

Mitch broke into uneven shallow gabs right at my hole. Yeah I was getting a tip drill. His face was contorted, I could tell he was putting all effort into getting off, he was using my sphincter to squeeze and rub the head of his dick. I made a mental note of how he like to go over the edge. "Knock me up Mitch." I loved that I said it. "Knock me up!" I swished my finger and sloshed around his cum. His face changed again and released. He shoved his cock all the way into me at that point. His eyes twitched a little bit and he had a crooked angry tight look, I could see teeth. He kept his body stiff and his ass would tightened up as he shot his load.

My body relaxed as I watched him blow his load, my hole relaxed around my finger and I expelled cum with a queef. He was still on cam twitching as he loaded me up like a whore. I decided it was now or never, I put my legs up on the desk feet on either side of screen like a woman in stirrups. I added another finger and went deep in my hole swimming in his load. I pushed down hard like I was having his baby and started to force his load out of me into the chair I was leaning back in, "Yeah Mitch pump that spooge."

I almost couldn't believe he wasn't done yet but when I looked down at the pool of cum I was setting in I believed it. This man had dumped, was dumping, a massive load in me. He finally stopped twitching. No wait. He deliberately flexed his ass and I could tell from he just wanted to be sure he had totally unloaded.

He waited in my for awhile.

Mitch pulled out in one swift motion and walked into the kitchen. When he pulled out my ass shot a stream of load and then it started dripping down my balls.

I wanted to cum so bad but I just couldn't, seem to get off, I hadn't really been jacking that often in my late 30s. Mitch got a glass of ice water and a kitchen towel. He came back over to me and wiped his dick and balls with it, man I loved see his junk, he was such a stud. He wiped my ass and balls, then flipped me back over and started cleaning off my dick. Why was he doing that? He wiped the sofa where I had been fucked. I looked closer and saw my own white goo.

He had been fucking me to orgasm. Mitch has been keeping me completely satisfied by fucking my hole every chance he gets. He starts walking over to the kitchen to put the towel back but I noticed he missed the load I projected from my ass when he first pulled out, I looked over by the sofa and on the rug there was a darker wet spot. I got up to check it out. I got on my hands and knees to put my face over the dark spot (still jacking my hard dick) and I sniffed.

"Yep," that was cum alright. I looked around at the carpet near the sofa and it had plenty of stains. I had always punished the boys when I noticed big new stains that had gone ignored. It was Mitch fucking my ass.

Just then I head my boys start to come in the door.

"Fuck!," I ran to the door just as they were opening it and pushed my whole body into it.

"Hey dad what are you doing?!" Tim yelled into the house.

"Wait I'm busy!" I shouted back putting all my weight on the door.

The boys pushed with all of their weight and traction from their rubber sneakers, I started to slide on the linoleum floor in my socks.

"Please!" When I realized there was no way for me to stop them from coming in I let go of the door and started running to the computer to turn off the screen.

The boys tumbled in and fell to the floor giving me an extra second.

Part 2 coming soon...

jbrig
jbrig
299 Followers
12