Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My safe word is 'latte'. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, I know. If you say 'latte' I stop immediately and release you."

"And what do 'stop' and 'no' mean?"

"Nothing," I replied, "but what if I do something you don't like, or if you want me to stop what I'm doing but not end everything?"

"I'll say 'yellow'. Did you see '50 Shades of Grey'?

"I did. Are you into pain? Is that what you expect of me? I'm not comfortable with that Regina. If that's what you want then I have to say no."

"No, I'm not into pain, and definitely no spanking other than a little slap with your hand. My old skin bruises too easily. I've placed some items there on the table to give you inspiration." She pointed to the dining table.

I walked over to inspect the items arranged there. She joined me.

"The only items here that I expect you to use are the blindfold and the collar, you need to put them on me," she said, "everything else is optional and up to you. If you want something that's not here just ask and I'll direct you where to find it."

Looking around the items there were several sex toys including a bottle of lube, nipple suckers, a vibrator, a feather duster, and a simulated pearl necklace. Then there were food items including some strawberries and mango slices, honey, chocolate syrup, a spray can of whipped topping, a bottle of Prosecco and two wine glasses, coconut oil, and condensed milk.

"I want to give you total control. This is not a rape fantasy, I'm willingly giving myself to you. Take your pleasure out on me Michael. Don't be afraid to be forceful. I want to be your sex toy. I tarted myself up just for you tonight, you should treat me like one."

"I would never hurt you Regina," I said softly as I looked deep into her eyes and touched the side of her face.

"Then we're agreed." She picked up the blindfold and handed it to me.

"Don't you want to undress first?" I asked. She was still fully clothed including her shawl.

"Undressing me is your responsibility."

She stepped to the bar. I placed the blindfold on her and then the collar. I buckled it loosely around her neck. She protested that it was too loose so I moved the buckle one notch tighter. There wasn't room for a finger between the leather and her beautiful neck. This was going to leave a mark for a couple of days I thought to myself.

Next I took a wrist and raised it to my lips. I placed a wet kiss on the underside and then licked from near her elbow back to her wrist. She tasted of sweat and anticipation. She gasped as I licked her arm. I placed the leather strap around her wrist and having learned my lesson I buckled it tightly. I took her other wrist and repeated; kiss, lick, buckle. This time after the gasp she struggled slightly against the restraints and apparently satisfied she let out a slight moan.

Having secured her to the spreader bar I took a firm grip at the base of her ponytail and pulled down, causing her open mouth to tilt towards mine. I kissed her firmly, confident that her black lipstick was now on my lips, and probed her lips with my tongue. She responded with her tongue and for a moment we stood there in a passionate kiss.

You're mine now," I whispered into her mouth, "and when I'm through with you I'm going to leave you weak and breathless with my cum dripping from you. Tonight you exist only for my pleasure."

"I understand," she whispered back, "take my body and please yourself."

I stepped back and admired her, standing there restrained and helpless. Anxious to enjoy her body I quickly undressed. Stepping behind her I took her shawl, folded it neatly and placed it on a chair. Once again I grasped her hair and this time I pulled her head to the side and exposed her neck. I kissed her jaw line then lightly bit her neck.

"You can do better than that," she moaned, "mark me as your property."

With the base of her neck obscured by the collar my only choice was behind her ear. I licked my way to my chosen target and upon reaching it I bit her more firmly and sucked her supple flesh into my mouth. She moaned her approval. I released my suction and began to kiss and bite my way down her neck. A small bruise was forming behind her ear. I kissed my way to the top of her dress. Without hesitation I grasped the zipper pull and drew it down as far as it would go. I bit and kissed my way down and then up her back. She wasn't wearing a bra, it was sewn into the dress. I unclipped one wrist from the bar and removed her arm from her dress. I kissed that shoulder before clipping her wrist back to the bar and repeating with the other arm. With both arms free of her dress the top hung at her waist and her breasts stood proudly at attention, buoyed by the upward tug of her arms. I knelt behind her and tugged the waist of her dress, I slipped easily over her hips and pooled at her feet. She raised one foot at a time and I took her dress. I laid it over the shawl. Circling her I admired the view.

She stood there in heels, that alone accentuated her legs and butt. What I thought were pantyhose turned out to be lace top stockings. She still wore a pair of leopard print low rise boy shorts. I thought I'd leave them on her for a while. The view from the side and was just as enjoyable. With her arms over her head that caused her back to arch and her breasts to stand at attention. Her nipples were pointing upward and her areola, normally light brown, were flushed with pink. Her stomach was flat with just a bit of excess skin at the top of her hips. Her face was flushed as well, making her black lips stand out even more.

I kissed her lips. "Shall we have a toast to celebrate everything I was about to do to her.

She responded, "yes please."

I opened the wine, the pop of the cork caught her by surprise and she flinched. I poured a small amount into each glass.

"A toast! Here's to the pleasure I'm about to extract from this helpless woman's body."

I picked up the glasses and clinked them together then took a sip and sat my glass down. I raised her glass to her lips and tipped is slightly to give her a sip. A small amount dribbled out of the corner of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her breasts.

"I haven't even started and already I'm making a mess," I chuckled, "well, I'd better clean it up!"

I placed the wine glass back on the table and knelt in front of her. The wine had found it's way down to her navel so I circled it with my tongue and then probed the little recess. She sighed. I began licking my way up her body, retracing the path that the wine had left on her skin. Up her stomach and across her nipple I licked as I rose to stand. I sucked on her nipple causing her to softly moan, then I licked up her neck and across her chin to her lips. Our lips met tentatively, I pulled back. I selected some mango from the dish on the table, it was firm and slippery. I rubbed it on her nipples. "More mess to clean up," I whispered. I trailed the fruit up her chest and neck and offered it to her lips. She wrapped her black lips around the orange fruit, it reminded me of the leopard print panties and dress, a black spot with a different color in the center. I felt her teeth cleave the fruit and her lips pulled in the remaining portion.

She let a bit of the juice escape her lips. "Oh no, more mess," she whispered.

Next I chose a couple of small over-ripe strawberries. I rubbed them on her chest and then squashed them against her. The juice ran down her body and I rubbed the flesh over her breasts. She moaned her approval. I took the can of whipped topping and squirted a dollop onto each nipple. As I licked the whipped cream and strawberries from her she began to moan and rub her breasts on my face. Soon my mustache was full of fruit and cream. I retrieved more berries and again squashed them against her, applied whipped cream, and this time I added chocolate sauce. I began to lick her clean and she moaned louder. I let a hand wander down to her panties and I touched her through the fabric, it felt wet. Between my tongue on her breasts and my fingers between her legs I soon had her moaning and writhing, approaching her first orgasm of the night. I sucked on one nipple, then the other. She began to quiver so I pressed harder between her legs and bit down on the nipple in my mouth. She screamed and spasmed. I continued chewing and sucking on her nipple as the writhed in pleasure then collapsed, suspended by her arms, panting. The fabric of her panties was now soaked.

"More," she whispered.

I helped her stand then retrieved the condensed milk from the table. It was in a small pitcher, perfect for drizzling. I tipped the pitcher and began leaving trails of the thick, sticky, liquid on her nipples, chest, and forearms. I told her to close her eyes and mouth, I tipped her chin up and drizzled it across her cheeks, nose and lips. I drizzled some onto my fingers to apply to places where gravity wouldn't help, the sensitive underside of her upper arms and her navel. Finally I removed her shoes and rolled her stockings down her legs, I slipped them off her feet then lifted each leg and drizzled it from her thighs to her toes.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. The milk formed sticky strands that connected her lips and she swiped them with her tongue then pressed her lips together, covering them nearly uniformly with the sweet substance.

I picked up a piece of mango and used it like a spoon to gather the sticky liquid from her skin, starting with her arms. I scooped the bulk of the drizzle off her arms with the mango and fed it to her, then I began to lick what was left on her skin. She groaned and writhed as I licked the length of her arms. Once again I let my hand wander down to her panties but this time I put my fingers inside and parted her lips without slipping a finger into her. Soon she was cumming as I touched and licked her. I moved to the other arm and repeated the process; scoop with a slice of mango, feed it to her, lick her arms and diddle her pussy. Soon she had another orgasm. My cock rose and fell with her vocalizations, the louder she moaned the harder I became.

I moved from her arms to her face. I used strawberries this time since they would be softer on her skin. Taking a berry I gently gathered the sticky liquid from each cheek and her nose then placed the berry between my lips and pressed it against hers. She opened her lips to take the berry and our lips met. I bit the berry in two and with my tongue I passed half to her. Our lips stuck together due to the film of condensed milk on her lips. I gently kissed and licked the remaining milk from her face.

"You're driving me crazy, that was so incredibly sexy," she whispered.

My response was to suck one side of her bottom lip gently into my mouth and lick it. I continued sucking portions of her lips into my mouth and licking the sticky film from them until her lips were clean. The entire time I was doing this she was breathing heavily, her head tilted back and her lips open, she danced a bit hanging there from the bar, bending her knees and rubbing her thighs together. I soon realized these movements were stimulating her clit as she shivered and moaned in the grip of another orgasm. As she came I kissed her and our tongues danced, she moaned into my mouth. Both of our lips were sweet and sticky and they stuck together.

Next I cleaned her chest and breasts. She was already covered there in remnants of strawberries and whipped cream so I went back to mango for removing the condensed milk, consuming some myself and offering her pieces as well. When I came to her breasts I was less than gentle, taking a piece of mango and swiping up from below her breast and across her nipple. She gasped and then moaned as the mango slid across her hard, unyielding, nipple. I decided to leave my mark again so I bit and sucked hard on one of her breasts just above and to the side of the nipple. She squealed and with a smile on her face told me I should stop marking her. Having removed the majority of milk from her breasts I began to lick the remaining sweetness from her, eliciting soft moans as my lips and tongue moved around her upper body. Knowing the sensitivity of her nipples I slid my hand into her panties again and, placing my lips on a nipple and sucking, I pressed firmly on her clit and began rubbing it in circles. She howled, I sucked harder on first one nipple then the other, and increased the stimulation between her legs. Soon she collapsed, spent from yet another orgasm, she hung there supported only by her arms, groaning.

I spied a bar stool at the kitchen island and brought it over. It was just tall enough to allow her to sit, taking stress off her arms because her legs were becoming little help in supporting her weight and I thought it would also help as I cleaned her legs and feet. I retrieved some cold water from the refrigerator and offered it to her, she gladly accepted. She was breathing heavily and I was a bit concerned that I was exhausting her. It had been late when we arrived at her place and looking at the clock I saw it was now after midnight.

"Should we stop this now, you seem very tired," I said to her as I offered another sip of water. She sat there on the stool, panting, her head laid back, her arms suspended above her head, her upper body covered in a sheen of the remnants of fruit juice, condensed milk, and saliva.

Finally catching her breath she told me, "If you stop now, before I feel your tongue between my legs, before you drink in my wetness, before I feel your cock spread me open, before you spill your filthy seed in me and I feel it running down my legs, then you will never, ever, be allowed to touch me again. Do I make myself clear?"

I let her sit on the stool while I repeated the cleaning process on her legs and feet. Before long I was out of both mango and strawberries and I think I had licked nearly every inch of the front of her body, including sucking her toes. The toe sucking drove her crazy, she moaned the entire time and came at least once more. While cleaning her upper thigh I marked her again with a bite and a suck. When I finished cleaning her she sat there, panting, covered head to toe in the same sheen. I was quite proud of myself but I hadn't cum in a week, expecting to have sex with her tonight, and I needed relief.

I offered her another sip of Prosecco as she recovered. Not having paid much attention to her back I decided the feather duster was the appropriate tool. I took the nipple suckers from the table and applied them, squeezing each and placing it over a nipple so that it applied a gentle constant suction. I took the stool from her and spun her around, she squealed, and I stopped her with her back facing me. I took the feather duster and started at her shoulders, working my way down her back to the top of her panties. She arched her back as I did so, moaning and panting.

I decided it was time to remove her panties so I knelt behind her and pulled them down to her ankles, she stepped out. Restrained by her wrists she stood there in only her black high heels, the blindfold and collar. I noticed a jewel between her cheeks, a butt plug! I kissed her cheeks and spread them to get a good look as I put a finger against it and pressed in while also pushing it in a circle causing it to stir inside her. She groaned. The plug had a circular end with a clear jeweled piece decorating it. Behind the jewel a small shaft passed into her balloon knot butthole.

"Preparing yourself to take me back here?" I asked.

"No," she panted.

"So, yes?" I asked.

"Mmm, yellow. Don't go there... tonight," she replied.

"So in the future I'll have the opportunity to plunder this fantastic ass?" I asked excitedly, kissing her cheeks.

She chuckled, "When I'm ready, but you have to earn it. Your performance tonight will determine whether you're allowed in there. So far it's looking good."

I gave her a smack on one cheek then bit and sucked it, leaving another mark, I stood behind her, taking her pony tail into my grip I pulled her hair back and kissed her neck.

"I'm through playing around," I growled into her ear, "you should prepare yourself to be fucked. Based on the wetness between your legs I'd say your body is ready, but is you mind? Are you ready to be taken however I like, 'restrained and ravaged' as you said earlier?"

"Yes, take me, use me, my body is yours, fuck me," she whispered.

I knelt behind her and put one of her legs on the bar stool giving me easy access to her wet pussy. I drug my tongue through her dripping slit, luxuriating in her taste. Grabbing her ass cheeks and pushing them upward I tilted her pelvis and spread her cheeks. I bumped my nose up against her butt plug and slowly lapped at her pussy. 'Yes,' she moaned. After several minutes of savoring her taste I spun her around again, put a leg over my shoulder and slipped a finger into her. My tongue and lips found her clit, I gave it a good lick and then began to gently suck it as my finger rubbed against the bulbous mass of her butt plug. Another orgasm shook her body, she gasped and groaned. I stroked my cock and it quickly rose to attention, ready to plunder her sweet pussy.

I moved the barstool away and stood in front of her. Hooking a knee over my forearm I raised one leg, squatted slightly to get a good angle, and slid into her, her soft wetness yielded to my unyielding erection. My cock and the butt plug were separated only by a few membranes, it felt congested but quite pleasant. We both groaned as I entered her. I gripped her hips and began bouncing her on my cock. She bent her arms, pulling herself up and closer to me. "Oh yes, fuck me, I'm yours," she whispered, "kiss me."

Our lips met then parted, hers were warm and soft, sticky sweet. I inhaled deeply, her breath smelled like a tropical drink, fruity and sweet with a hint of alcohol, mine was decidedly more savory, it smelled of fruit and her nectar. Our tongues teased each other, I slid mine into her mouth, her lips closed and she sucked her nectar from it. She pressed her lips to mine and began to make a soft squeak with each trip down my shaft. She quivered. Now laying her head back she opened her mouth and moaned.

"Oh that feels soooooo good," she said, "don't you think?"

"I do think," I replied, "but I think cumming in you is going to feel even better. I haven't touched myself in a week so I'd have a good load to give you tonight."

"Oh yes," she purred, "I can't wait to feel you throbbing in me, pumping me full of cum."

"Well you'll have to wait a bit longer, I'm enjoying this too much to stop just yet but, I do think a change in position is in order."

I pulled out of her and turned her around. Gripping her hips I lifted her feet off the floor and slid her onto my cock. She moaned as the head parted her lips again and probed her depths. Her toes barely touched the floor now and I stepped backwards, causing her to be bent a bit more at the waist for a better angle to fuck her. She was hanging by her arms and my hands on her hips as a pumped my cock in and out. She was panting and moaning 'yes' as I bounced against her ass, my balls slapping her clit. Soon she arched her back and moaned loudly.

"Aaaahhhhh, I'm cuuuummmming! Please, please, end this torture, give me your cum now!"

I continued pounding into her as her moaning raised in pitch and she began to quiver, then spasm. Unable to continue holding her off the floor I set her down then renewed my plundering. I could feel my orgasm building and I began to groan.

"Yes Michael, that's it, fill me. I want to feel your hot seed in me. Fuck me Miiiiccchhhaaael"

Her moaning my name sent me over the cliff and I exploded inside her. I felt a bit dizzy as I released the pent up passion. I groaned, she squealed and shivered then went limp. Fortunately I had a good grip on her hips and I let her down easy. She hung there panting. I grabbed the barstool again and helped her onto it. She sat there, head hanging low, panting and moaning, my cum leaking out of her and dripping down the front of the stool. The entire area around us was a mess.